Safest cities in arizona
2009.08.22 05:05 iameric Plano, Texas
Plano, Texas, A City of Excellence. Plano enjoys a reputation as one of the most desirable cities to live and work in. Plano was recently named as one of the “Safest Cities in America” and “Best Run Cities in America” by Law Street Media and 24/7 Wall Street respectively.
2013.07.05 11:59 kjoneslol 100% less atheism
2008.10.05 00:19 Indiana
Reddit for the Hoosier State - The crossroads of America. Join us for discussions of everything related to the state of Indiana.
2023.03.30 20:41 StepwiseUndrape574 GTA V Added To Xbox Game Pass, Possible GTA 6 Release Date News Emerges
Fans of Grand Theft Auto V, who don't already have the game on Xbox One, will be happy to hear about the latest news from Microsoft. The game has been added to Xbox Game Pass, so players with a valid subscription can play the game on the console. GTA V launched back in 2013 and remains a very popular game thanks to online content updates and a massive modding community.
GTA V is also one of the most viewed games on Twitch and is regularly in the top five games on Steam. Rockstar hit a home run with GTA V, and adding it for free to Xbox Game Pass may bring gamers to the franchise that haven't yet tried it out. For Xbox One gamers with an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Live Gold membership, access to the frequently updated Grand Theft Auto Online service is included. One sad bit of news is that GTA V is only offered on the console; it's not available on the PC with Game Pass.
While GTA V is still wildly popular, fans are clamoring for the next installment in the franchise: GTA 6. GTA 6 details recently leaked from a claimed beta tester and enticed us with visions of the game. A new rumor claims that GTA 6 won't launch until 2021, however, nothing official from Rockstar has been offered about GTA 6 so far.
The leak from a few days back was posted on Reddit and was later removed by moderators there. It's unclear if Rockstar pressured them to delete the content, but the leaker claimed that the game has a huge map that covers two major cities, Carcer City and Vice City, said to be based on Boston and Miami, respectively. True or not, GTA V fans are looking forward to GTA 6, even if it is a year or more away.
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedoutfits_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:41 CityLifeOrg City Life Org - MoneyLion Gives People the Chance to Turn Play Money Into Real Money With Scavenger Hunt in NYC
2023.03.30 20:41 Random3x (FHM) Investigation Begins: The party starts
It was late in the evening, nearing midnight, when the class were finally able to sneak out. On the horizon blocking out the moon's light, were dark clouds already rumbling, announcing the oncoming storm.
They couldn’t help but feel self-conscious about the clothes they were all wearing. They were all extremely flashy and the kind of clothes that Jack would gush endlessly over. Despite their reservations, they pressed on at a decent pace hoping to make it to the manor before the storm actually arrived.
Turning the corner, they could see their destination. A garish, brightly lit up manor house with far too much ornamentation. Outside the front was a masterpiece of artwork that had been roughly converted into a water feature. Putting on the masks of their costumes, they pressed forwards toward the gate with their invitations at the ready.
“Invitations?” the gate guard asked. Like the other people arriving in carriages, the guards were all dressed up for the event. However, they were wearing plain black three-piece suits with a plain white masks covering their faces. The whole appearance left a slightly unnerving feeling about them.
“Here,” Maxwell said as he handed them over.
“Ok, welcome to the party; you arrived just in time. The real event starts at midnight,” the guard said as he waved them through.
“Real event?” Tasha asked aloud as they made their way to the main doors.
“Common with big nobles in cities. They have a big game for all the partygoers.”
“Oh… wonder what kind of parties Lady Lust holds, do you know Maxy?”
“Best not dwell on it, Tash,” Maxwell said, ever thankful for the mask that covered his cheeks.
Entering the building, they were greeted by servants dressed all in white, with masks of pitch black—the inverse of the guards on the manor grounds.
“We welcome you, the ballroom is through those doors, and there is food and drink available,” one of the servants said as they all bowed in unison.
“T-thanks,” Gunter muttered, stumbling over his words. Gunter was very much like Bea in the sense he grew up without servants, so he was often unsure how to respond to them.
Arriving in the ballroom, the class was greeted by the sight of a mass of people moving around. Some were clumped together in clear and very animated conversations. Others were dancing on the dancefloor. At the same time, others were simply taking in the scene before them. Making their way to a corner of the room, slightly out of sight, the class now went over what to do next.
“So, where is the host?” Daisy began her anger seeping out of her and upsetting Sir Sparky, who was hanging limply around her neck disguised as a costume feature.
“Dunno but with these things, they usually show up late, and if there's a party game, she will initiate it.”
“Dunno bout you kids, but Gorm looks forward to this party game.”
The class slowly turned to face the towering figure dressed as a rook from a chessboard. Despite his face being hidden behind his ridiculous outfit, it was clear who was under.
“SIR GORM!” Gunter cried out as he went to kneel down, only to feel Gorm's hand on his shoulder.
“You know Gorm doesn’t like that stuff. Besides, we are at a masquerade party. No one will know it is Gorm you speak to!” The class decided not to point out his tendency to use his name to refer to himself might give away that little secret.
“What are you doing here? I heard you were on a nature walk with my brother and the other kids?” Daisy asked pointedly.
“Oh, they are still on the walk. They are camping out at the moment. Gorm is here because Gorm is the Frozen North's representative. Gorm has to show Gorm’s face at these events occasionally.”
“Where are they then?”
“Dragon Nest Mountain Range.” The class paled at the name of what was widely considered the most dangerous place on the planet. If the dragons didn’t get you, the various wildlife would. It was often joked it was where the gods put their failed projects.
“You…you left my brother alone in such a dangerous place?”
“What? No, Gorm may be foolish, but Gorm is not an idiot. The kids are in the valley of the sleeping horse with Elissa and Sithy.” Maxwell immediately perked up hearing Insithrilax’s nickname.
“Sithy is there?”
“As is Gorm’s great love. Gorm had to come to this party and flew here.”
“You flew here? How did you… no, wait, dragons… so they are safe?”
“Daisy, they have Insithrilax with them.”
“That nervous-looking bookworm?”
“I’ve already told you he is the most powerful dragon of all time. If he really wanted to, he could conquer the continent. Though you’d need to find a rare book to get him to do it.”
“Bahahahah! You know Sithy well, boy!” Gorms guffaw drew the attention of the people around them, who promptly decided to ignore the foreign savage.
“It still doesn’t feel like enough, though.”
“Flower girl Gorm has heard what happened, and he understands. But you cannot smother him to keep him safe. Regardless anyone who could hurt him now would be too strong even for Gorm to face bahahahaha!!!!” Daisy still seemed hesitant to accept her brother was safe where he was. But she couldn’t deny having Yuu, Elissa and an ancient dragon defending him was a significant force.
“So you come here with bestest buddy?”
“Sir?” Daisy asked to which Gorm nodded as he pointed to a corner near the grand staircase where a group of people with outlandish outfits, even by this party’s standards, were having an animated conversation. Their teacher's very distinctive lanky figure was obvious, as was the small frame of a girl with red hair next to him.
“That lying bastard!” Bea grumbled. When they had asked him about his plans for the evening so they could avoid him, he said he was spending the night in reading.
“Ah, you done sneaked out… Don’t worry; Gorm is the personification of SNEAKY!!!! He will be occupied in the geek corner all night. They like to talk about engineering and magic research. Stuff Gorm’s heart and soul likes.”
“So you know the people here, sir Gorm?”
“Yes, flower girl Gorm does.”
“I have a few names and was wondering if you could point them out for me,” Gorm thought momentarily before nodding to Daisy’s request.
“Ok, the first is a man Septus.”
“Guard boss… he’s the guy in the grand general dress suit,” Gorm said, pointing to a man surrounded by scared men with medals. His was the most distinctive as it was coated top to bottom in medals.
“Gorm has heard the fake medal makers love him.”
“Next is a Lux Lightbringer,” Bea added, to which Gorm pointed to the most eye-catching figure in the ballroom. It was a man in gold thread clothing with countless gems sewn into it. Every so often, a rainbow of light would refract off of him.
“Certainly lives up to his name,” Kline quipped.
“Then there is a Stephano,” Gorm paused in thought before he pointed to a man in rather plain clothing having what appeared to be a serious discussion.
“She is upstairs preparing for the game… though Gorm doesn’t know what it is, so don’t ask… GORM IS AN INNOCENT MAN!!!”
“How very interesting… especially those names,” a voice that felt smooth as silk said as it approached the group. Looking to the source, the class saw a man wearing priestly robes with a crusader's helm with large wings attached to the side.
“Apologies for eavesdropping. These parties can be so dull before the game starts, so I kind of make it a habit to listen for intrigue.”
“And you are?” Daisy near snarled in a way that caused Sir Sparky to twitch.
“My deepest apologies… I am High Priest Bernard of the city's temple.”
“High Priest?” Gorm repeated.
“Yes, the high priest. I handle all the holy rituals for the northern pantheon. Speaking of Northern Pantheon, I have a message I wish for you to convey to your father, Lord Gorm.”
“Gorm is not Gorm!” Gorm protested in a manner that almost felt pathetic.
“Well, ok… I’m sure a strapping lad like you knows the most excellent and magnificent master of combat that is Lord Gorm. Would you pass on this letter to him to pass on to his father?”
“Not Gorm will accept letter for Gorm to pass onto father.”
“Thank you… please enjoy your evening… I imagine it will be an interesting one.
The class watched the high priest walk away, and they only felt a sense of unease. While it was true the high priest in the city worked for Crozonia, their recent experiences with the theocracy had left a foul taste in their mouths regarding the clergy.
“Gorm thinks he successfully fooled him.”
“Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention please!” a servant on the stairs announced.
“Her most magnificent being and your host this evening, Lady Gabriella!!!” A smattering of applause rang out as Gabriella descended the stairs in a ball gown and a veil covering her face.
“Good people of Hades Seat… I thank you for coming; we have prepared a most fun game tonight.” As the class focused on their last known suspect, they heard a grumble near them.
“Does she really think this will get her back in her majesty's good graces?”
“Tonight's game will be a murder mystery. There is a killer amongst us right this very moment!”
“Yeah, and she’s on the stairs,” Daisy grumbled under her breath.
“When the murder happens, you will have two hours to find the culprit before they can get away. Throughout my little home are clues hidden in rooms. There are even servants with clues that, if identified correctly, will share them. The winner of the game gets the coveted ambrosia crown,” a servant walked up next to her and held aloft a bottle containing a golden liquid.
“A liquid said to heal all wounds, even those considered fatal if the rumours are to be believed,” this reveal sent a fresh stir through the crowd. While opinions about the host were mixed, opinions about the prize were not.
“Here’s to a fun night!” Gabriella said as she raised her glass in a toast which was returned by the partygoers, with the class being the sole exception.
Just as everyone took a sip from their drinks, a lightning bolt struck just outside the room's windows. The glass shook, and the lights went out. There was a blood-curdling scream, and then the lights slowly came back on.
At the top of the stairs where Gabriella had stood moments ago was now a body impaled to the wall by a spear. There were a few shocked murmurs around the room before a person began to clap. This applause slowly but surely spread around the room till all in attendance were applauding the impaled Gabriella.
“Bravo, such showmanship. So the game is afoot!” a Noble called out as he and a few began heading out of the ballroom to start their search.
The class, however, didn’t move. They had the sneaking suspicion that she genuinely was dead. What told them this especially was Gorm looked rather pale, having removed his mask to gawk at Gabriella. They already knew he must be the chosen murderer for the game, considering he all but admitted it to them.
Searching the crowd for their teacher, they were surprised not to find him. He seemed to have gone off with the researchers and geeks from his corner to play the game. Deciding to go up and investigate the body, the class now knew for certain it wasn’t a trick.
“Yep, that’s real,” Maxwell said as he examined the body.
“Maybe one of the people here killed her. She was supposedly on her way out?” Bea suggested.
“But it was just a rumour,” Gunter pointed out.
“She might have already been kicked out by Crozonia,” Daisy suggested as she focused her gaze on Gabriella’s veil.
“How can you tell?”
“One of the things my parents always told me to stay away from was vampires wearing veils.”
“Why?” Tasha asked.
“Because they were likely defanged,” Daisy said as she pulled the veil down, revealing a pale but beautiful face. The mouth was hanging agape, and there were clear spaces where the vampiric canines should’ve been.
“So they pulled her fangs out?”
“It’s worse than that for a vampire. The fangs are what makes a vampire, well… a vampire. Vampires can live an incredibly long time, and barring injury, nothing will stop that. So exiling a vampire won’t do anything. But you yank out the fangs from a vampire and…”
“They begin to age?” Bea asked, putting the few clues together.
“Yes, and say a vampire has lived centuries… well, those years will start to catch up and quickly. It is one of the greatest punishments for vampires, who always will try to hide it.”
“Why not just execute and be done with it?” Maxwell asked.
“Some do take that way out. After being defanged, a vampire will run something through their heart to symbolise their broken heart and desire to die.”
“That must be where the idea doing that kills a vampire comes from,” Kline pointed out.
“Likely,” Daisy said, nodding in agreement.
“But she is clearly a young blood… that’s the weird thing about this; she could’ve lived a full human lifespan. With the amount of wealth on display, her descendants could’ve lived comfortably for their entire lives.”
“Maybe that’s the problem… her partner wanted to cut off a wasted expense?” Kline suggested.
“What now?” Tasha asked.
“Why don’t we split up and follow the group following each suspect? It could be one of them… Regardless I’m not going to go out of my way to solve the murder of the person who might be behind my mum's death!”
Reluctantly the class split into three groups of two and followed the groups slowly leaving the room with their chosen suspects. Unbeknown to them, a heavily shaking figure was hiding in the shadow of a pillar, intently watching them.
submitted by Random3x
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:41 AsheAi21 [QCrit] YA Fantasy AZA MENSA (94K/2nd Version)
Hello. I'm back with my second attempt. I tried to rework this query to make the MC's motivations clearer. Thank you!
After inheriting her late-mother’s childhood home, seventeen-year-old Faye McKinney leaves the only life she’s ever known. With her father and brother, she moves to the coastal city of Lumina Springs. Hopefully now, Faye can learn more about her mom and why she cut ties after the divorce years ago, her absence leaving Faye feeling worthless.
Faye soon realizes their new house isn’t what it seems. Objects are mysteriously knocked off shelves. Glitter randomly appears upon surfaces. And while roaming the woods in her backyard, Faye captures a photo of a miniature leg and a glistening violet wing.
In her search for answers, Faye discovers that the property houses the Aza—dark-skinned fairy-like creatures. Faye’s shocked to learn that her mom was once their protector. Shortly after, Faye and her new bubbly friend, Danni, are attacked by a towering, horned troll. They escape when Faye injures the beast by accidentally unleashing a brilliant light from her palm. These dangerous creatures want to destroy the Aza’s life tree. With her mom’s passing, Faye now stands in their way.
Faye believes she’s not worthy to protect the Aza since her mom kept her in the dark. But to get the closure she seeks, Faye may need to embrace her fate. With Danni’s help, Faye’s determined to unravel this centuries-old war. She quickly learns that the truth doesn’t just hurt, it’s also quite deadly. If the tree dies, the Aza’s lives aren’t the only ones at stake—Faye and her family will perish as well.
AZA MENSA (94,000 words) is a YA fantasy with strong mystery elements. Inspired and loosely based on West African mythology, it features an African American lead and a diverse cast. It will appeal to fans of This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron and Wings of Ebony by J. Elle.
submitted by AsheAi21
to PubTips [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:41 Roller95 [OC] A look at the players who played for the Dutch NT before playing in the Eredivisie
I stumbled upon a fun idea for a post (at least I think so, lol) when I was about to write a post about something else. So I nixed that idea and instead wrote this!
In total, there have been 9 players who have played for the Dutch national team, without ever having played in the Eredivisie since it's inception in 1956. Additionally, there have been 6 players who had not played in the Eredivsie at the time of their debuts, but who would do so later in their careers. Who are these players and how did their careers pan out? Let's find out! I'll be going in chronological order, from the first player who made their Netherlands debut, to the latest, starting with the list of players who have never played in the Eredivisie.
**Players who never played in the Eredivisie**
- **Willi Lippens, debut in 1971** Lippens was born in Germany to a German mother and a Dutch father. He would spend the majority of his career playing in Germany, mainly for Rott-Weiss Essen, where he played from 1965-1976, and later again from 1980-1981. He scored 209 goals for this club in almost 400 matches spread over the Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga Nort and regional league games. Between 1976 and 1979 he played in the Bundesliga for Borussia Dortmund. Then he left to play for Dallas Tornado in the North American Soccer League. He would stay here for one year until returning to his first club. His debut for the Dutch national team ultimately proved to be his only appearance for the country. It came in a qualification match for the European Championships against Luxembourg, in which he scored the opening goal of a 6-0 win. It is said that he received various invitations to play for the German national team, but his father forbid him. He would have liked to play for the team, but out of respect for his father, and what his parents lived through during the war, he always declined.
- **Wim Hofkens, debut in 1983** Wim Hofkens was first scouted by Feyenoord, but he would opt for Willem ll, who had just opened a football boarding school. He would rise through the youth academy and make his debut in 1974 at 16-years old. The team was playing in the second division at this time. He would grow out to become an important player for the club. In 1976 however he would move to Belgium, despite renewed interest from Feyenoord. The 18-year old joined KSK Beveren, from the top tier. Although he was mostly used to playing as a central defender at Willem ll, at the Belgian club he would mostly play as a defensive midfielder. In 1977/78 they won the Belgian cup in a 2-0 victory over Sporting Charleroi. This was their very first prize in the history of the club. This meant that next season they would play Europen football, for the first time in almost a decade. Beveren reached the semi final of the Europacup ll, Ultimately losing to FC Barcelona. in 1979 they won the domestic league for the first time. In 1980, Hofkens left for RSC Anderlecht. A new team meant another position change. In the first season he would mostly play on the left of midfield. In 1981 Anderlecht won the league. His multifunctionality proved very useful for the team, as for the next season he would mostly play on the right side, even as right back occasionally. In total he would play 5 seasons for the club, including a 1-year loan against Beerschot (he had suffered some injuries during the later stages of his time at Anderlecht), and it was during this spell where he made his debut for the Dutch national team. On April 27th 1983 he played the full game in a 0-3 loss against Sweden. He next joined KV Mechelen in 1986. In his first season they immediately won the Belgian cup, and in the subsequent season they even won the Europacup 1 by beating Ajax in the final. Mechelen would develop into the best team in the country, winning the league and eventually also the UEFA Super Cup against PSV. He would play 3 more matches for the Dutch national team as a player for KV Mechelen. Unfortunately the decline set in as succescoach Aad de Mos left for Anderlecht and Mechelen started to get into financial trouble. At 33-years old he made the transfer to KV Kortrijk. The team relegated to the second division and after one season Hofkens returned to the Netherlands, specifically AZ'67 (AZ Alkmaar), playing in the second tier. After a midtable finish Hofkens retired his playing career. He would have a very long career as a coach, mainly in Belgium
- **Rob Reekers, debut in 1988** Rob Reekers was born in in Enschede, in 1966. At the age of 16, he joined the FC Twente youth academy. In the 3 years he spent there he would never make his debut for the first team. When he left FC Twente he initially moved to ASC Schöppingen from the Oberliga Westfalen, at the time the 3rd tier in Germany. With this team he became league champions, and the next season he moved to VfL Bochum. His previous team was an amateur team, while VfL Bochum was fully professional. In his time at the club he would become a regular member of the first team and an important player. So much so that during this time he garnered the attention of the national team. In total he would play 4 friendly matches for the Dutch team, with his debut coming in 1988 against Italy, which they unfortunately lost 1-0. The 3 other opponents were Israel (0-2 victory), Denmark (2-2 draw), and Brazil (0-1 loss), with starts coming against Italy and Brazil, while he was substituted into the game against the other 2 opponents. In 1994 Reekers was experiencing back problems, which ultimately saw him be released by Bochum. He would join FC Gütersloh, with which he won promotion to the 2. Bundesliga in his first season at the club. He would stay at the club until it folded in 2000. By this time, he has already received his coaching certificates. He went on to become assistant coach at Rott-Weiss Oberhausen, a 2. Bundesliga club. After 3 seasons he left to become head coach of the newly formed FC Gütersloh. After 2 seasons without promotion from the Oberliga Westfalen, his contract would not be renewed. In 2005 he would return to FC Twente to become the coach of a youth team. The next year he opened a football school, where he and partner Frank Eulderink gave courses in football technique to kids 7-12.
- **Jordi Cruijff, debut in 1996** Jordi Cruijff was born on February 19th, 1974, while his father Johan was an FC Barcelona player. As a youth player, Jordi would join the Ajax academy in 1981. In 1988 the family moved to FC Barcelona, where his dad would become the head coach. Jordi made his professional debut for the Barcelona B team. He made his debut for the first team in the 1994-95 season. When Johan was fired at the end of the season in 1996, Jordi also left the Spanish club. He moved to Manchester United. 1996 was also the year in which he made his debut for the Dutch national team. In fact, all of his 9 matches for the national team came in the 1996 calendar year. In 4 years, during which he was loaned to Celta de Vigo for half a season, he came to 34 matches in Manchester. After his unsuccesful stint at Manchester United he went back to Spain, to join Deportive Alavés. At this club he would experience the most success, among which was the UEFA Cup final run, which they ultimately lost 5-4 to Liverpool after extra time. After Alavés relegated in 2003, he moved to Espanyol. During the season he suffered a number of quite serious injuries, which resulted in his contract not being renewed and him leaving. He was a free agent until 2006. At this point he joined Metalurh Donetsk. He arrived at this club after contact with Ángel Alonso, who was the coach of the Ukranian team and a former coach of the Catalan national team. A team which Cruijff also played for. He played here for 2 years and then left to become playeassistant coach for Valletta FC on Malta. A duo role he held for one season, at which point he ended his active playing career. He would coach in Israel, China, Equador, and China again. He would also hold executive positions in Cyprus and Israel. He is currently the sporting director of FC Barcelona.
- **Jerrel Hasselbaink, debut in 1998** Jerrel "Jimmy Floyd" Hasselbaink was born in Suriname in 1972. He moved to the Netherlands when he was a child, and started his career in professional football in the youth academy of second tier SC Telstar. His debut season saw him playing a total of 4 matches. However, during this season he made a transfer to AZ Alkmaar, with which he ended 4th in the second tier. He would play 46 matches in Alkmaar and score a total of 5 goals. Initially, he was not able to find a home at another professional club, so he returned to Dutch amateur football for a while. In the 1995/96 season, he moved to Portugal to join Campomaiorense, playing in the top tier. This season he played 31 matches, scoring 12 goals. Unfortunately the club relegated to the second tier. Hasselbaink would not join them though, as he would make a transfer to Boavista FC. He scored 20 goals in 29 leage matches and he won the Portuguese cup. In June 1997 Leeds United bought him for 2 million pounds. Hasselbaink scored 16 goals in his first Premier League season, and the following season he would become joined top scorer with 18 goals (together with Dwight Yorke and Michael Owen). Leeds managed a 4th position Premier League finish. His performances for Leeds saw him getting called up for the national team. The striker made his debut in a 0-0 draw against Cameroon. In total he would play 23 games, scoring 9 goals. After 2 years he left Leeds United, after a disagreement about contract extension. He would join Atletico Madrid. 1999/2000 was Hasselbainks most productive season, scoring 32 goals in 41 matches across all competitions. Unfortunately Atletico would finish 19th and relegate to the second division. Chelsea meant his return to England, for a then club record fee of 24 million pounds. He immediately became topscorer of the Premier league with 23 goals. Equalling that tally the following season, his production slowed down over the following years. Although he did still become the club topscorer in 03/04. After 177 matches and 87 goals, Chelsea let him live on a free transfer, despite an ongoing contract. Next he joined Middelsbrough FC. In the 3 years he played there, the club would play, and lose a UEFA Cup final. In 2006 he signed for Charlton Athletic. This season he would only score 2 goals. This was the first time he scored less than 10 goals in a season since 1995. Charlton relegated and chose not to renew his contract. In 2007 he signed for Championshiop club Cardiff City. In september of 2008 he put an end to his playing career, after disagreements with th club management. He went on to become a coach, mainly in England.
- **Nathan Aké, debut in 2017** Nathan Aké was born in Den Haag in 1995. His first professional club was ADO Den Haag. He joined their youth academy in 2003, and left for the Feyenoord youth academy in 2007. In 2011 he made a move to Chelsea, where he was immediately named most promising youth player of the season. He made his debut in London in December 2012 under Rafael Benitez. He replaced Juan Mata in the 91st minute of a game against Norwich City. His first start came in a February 27th FA Cup game versus Middlesbrough. He played 90 minutes and the team won 0-2. In the coming years his games were few and far between, and in 2015 he was loaned out to Reading FC. He only played 5 matches in the Championship. Next season he was loaned out to newly promoted Watford. As a first 11 player, he played 26 matches in the starting line up in the Premier League. In June of 2016 he was loaned out to Bournemouth. They would recall him in January after they were impressed by his performances. They would rarely play him for the rest of the season though. At the end of the season he would make the permanent move to Bournemouth. In 5 years he played 17 matches for Chelsea., who played a club record fee for him. In 3 seasons he played 109 matches. When the team relegated to the Championship, Manchester City bought him for 45 million pounds. Manchester City is his current club. Aké made his debut for the Netherlands in a friendly against Morocco in 2017. So far he has played 36 matches, scoring 5 goals.
- **Timothy Fosu-Mensah, debut in 2017** Timothy Fosu-Mensah was born in Amsterdam, and joined the Ajax youth academy. After a good performance at the annual Future Cup, Manchester United expressed interest in the player. He joined the English club in the summer of 2014. He made his first team debut in 2016 against Arsenal, under coach Louis Van Gaal. In the 55th minute he replaced left back Marcos Rojo. In the next match against Watford he was given his starting debut. In 2017 United loaned him out to Crystal Palace for a season, and it was in this period where he made his debut for the Dutch national team. A World Cup qualification match against France was lost 4-0. The following season he was loaned to Fulham. In 2021 he made a transfer to Bayern Leverkusen. Throughout his career he has suffered multiple knee injuries. He has 3 caps on his name so far. 2 starting and one substitute appearance
- **Mark Flekken, debut in 2022** Mark Flekken was born in Kerkrade in 1993. He joined the Roda JC Kerkrade youth academy, but left it in 2009 to join Alemannia Aachen. He has spent his entire professional career playing in Germany. In January 2013 he became the first choice goalkeeper for Alemannia Aachen, although in the summer he left the team for SpVgg Greuther Fürth. Here he was the 3rd goalkeeper for the first team. In 2016 he left for MSV Duisburg. For this team he actually scored a goal in an away game against VfL Osnabrück (1-1 end result). They promoted to the 2. Bundesliga in 2017. In 2018 he moved to Bundesliga club SC Freiburg, where he predominantly was the second choice goalkeeper, for the first two seasons. He was set to be the first choice for the 20/21 season, but a long term elbow injury prevented this. The following season he got to play, and he was so good that he was named the second best goalkeeper of the first half of the season by Kicker. These performances saw him called up for the Dutch national team twice, before ultimately making his debut in March 2022 in a friendly match against Denmark. He has played a handful of matches so far.
So, that's the main list! I hope some of you found it interesting, and that it was not *too* long. With that in mind thoug the second list is going to be a bit shorter so as to not keep you here all day
**Players who made their Eredivisie debut after their Dutch NT debut**
- **Piet Lagarde, debut in 1962** Born in 1939, Piet Lagarde made his debut for the NT on April 1st 1962 against Belgium. His Eredivisie debut came on the 26th of August of the same year for SC Enschede in a losing effort against Feyenoord. He played 64 matches as a goalkeeper
- **Jan Mulder, debut 1967** Jan Mulder is now mainly known as a pundit on both Dutch and Belgian TV. As a player he mainly played for RSC Anderlecht and Ajax. Mulder made his NT debut in 1967 against East-Germany, A losing effort in a European Championship qualification match. He moved to Ajax in 1972
- **Jan Klijnjan, debut 1967** Klijnjan played 11 matches for the Netherlands national team, with his debut coming when he was playing in the second tier of Dutch football.
- **Peter van Vossen, debut 1992** Peter van Vossen began his career in Belgium, and this is where he played himself into the Dutch national team. His debut came in a winning effort against Yugoslavia. Van Vossen played 31 matches, scoring 9 goals
- **Jeffrey Bruma, debut 2010** Jeffrey Bruma traded the Feyenoord youth academy for Chelsea, and spent most of his career outside of the Netherlands, although he has since played for both PSV and SC Heerenveen. The now 31-year old made his Dutch national team debut in a friendly against Ukraine
- **Tim Krul, debut 2011** Tim Krul started his professional career at Newcastle United, after they scouted him following a youth tournament. He made his Netherlands debut in 2011 against Brazil.
Thank you for reading, and have a nice rest of your day!
submitted by Roller95
to soccer [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:40 tonnie_taller Competitive cyclist urges women to speak out after biological male wins NYC race against females
submitted by tonnie_taller
to Tonnie_Taller [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:40 shnsllvn Anyone know where to find heated floor membrane in the city?
I'm looking for some uncoupling heated floor membrane, any chance anyone knows where to find it? I've looked at home depot and Rona and called some flooring places with no luck
submitted by shnsllvn
to Winnipeg [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:40 AdministrativeAd5615 my (f18) girlfriend (f19) of 2 months wants to move in together
I (f18) have been dating her for 2 months and friends for about 5, I really like her and love spending time with her but I think shes moving really fast and I dont know how to feel about it. For context I got into university last month and my family decided they wanted to live in arizona and there giving me the house and possibly renting it out to students, my gf is amazing and her family is not, there controlling and manipulative and when I told her that my parents might be renting she jumped on it and said were gonna live together asking about rent and finding jobs and travel to her campus. which sounds really great but Ive had experinces that make me dissconnect from relationships and leave me with doubt, what if we break up? We havnt even known eachother for a year, I think its too soon and too much but I dont wanna take this perfect opprotunity away from her. How do I go about this?
submitted by AdministrativeAd5615
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:40 pickllerickk 4 hour drive at 9 weeks
I currently work from home but have to travel to another city for work for 4 days and I'm feeling extremely anxious about the drive and exposure to my baby. I plan on taking frequent stops and walking. Bringing my own snacks and food. Husband will do most of the driving but I'm just not used to being in office in person in the first trimester.
Did anyone else have to travel or be in an unfamiliar city in the first trimester? If so, how did it go please share your tips :)
submitted by pickllerickk
to BabyBumps [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:39 StepwiseUndrape574 One of the biggest debates among fans is the game's setting
One of the biggest debates among fans is the game's setting. Many are hoping for a return to Vice City, the iconic location of GTA: Vice City, while others are hoping for a new location altogether. Whatever the setting, fans are eagerly anticipating exploring a brand new world in GTA 6.
GTA 5 Modder 👑 Buy gta 5 accounts http://Furymodz.com
// Fortnite // GTA 5 Accounts, Mods 💎 Creator on Patreon: http://patreon.com/furymodz
submitted by StepwiseUndrape574
to gta5moddedoutfits_ [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:39 Loud-Bet5908 Lore Lessons: Sidion, Lyra, Fracture? Do you know it all?
Hey guys! First time posting here, my name is LoreKeeper from the main ZenithMMO discord. I would like to share the video I did in teaching an overview of the lore of Zenith the last city. It's not in full detail but it helps get the point across.
If you like what you see and want to learn more or help. I am the owner of the community lore server, "Legends of Zenith". Where you can read, gather, translate the game, or just correct people's grammar for lore projects.
We are recruiting French, Spanish, Dutch, German, and Italian speakers right now to translate the game for their community. Don't have to leave your guild, just a side thing for you to do if you have time and want to translate the game. All information is provided, and if you're missing something for translating just have to ask and I'll try and gather the screenshots for it.
This video was made during a Lore Lesson, hosted by Lorekeeper (DragonCoo) and partnered with UZA (United Zenith Alliance). With the help of the EZ guild for editing the video and providing my the info to bring this lore to you guys. Thank you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3HWZIRBLk&feature=youtu.be
submitted by Loud-Bet5908
to ZenithMMO [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:39 nightschwing [US-MD] [H] Lots of Pops (including Disney, Marvel, Five Nights at Freddy’s and Power Rangers) [W] PayPal
Just downsizing my collection. Please message me for a shipping quote. Generally the closer you are to Maryland, the cheaper shipping will be.
Prices are taken from Pop Price Guide and are good for one week. (Prices last updated on 3/25/23.) POP! ANIMATION
70 Voltron $25 POP! CHRISTMAS
07 Bjorn Cranmore $8 POP! DISNEY
226 Dapper Jack Skellington (HT) $22 232 Maleficent (Flames) (HT) $16 270 Remy $65 422 Pua & Hei Hei (A) $46 720 Maleficent as the Dragon (Glow) (BL) $55 POP! GAME OF THRONES
38 Iron Throne $45 Drogon, Viserion & Rhaegal (Hatching 3-Pack) (ECCC) (BN) $55 POP! GAMES
106 Freddy $24 107 Bonnie $38 108 Chica $31 109 Foxy the Pirate $22 110 Springtrap $37 111 Nightmare Freddy (Glow) (WM) $17 126 Shadow Freddy (HT) $35 127 Shadow Bonnie (T) $42 128 Toy Freddy (WM) $14 129 Funtime Foxy (GS) $22 205 Phantom Foxy (T) $37 206 Jack-O-Chica (GS) $33 217 Balloon Boy (WM) $17 POP! GAMES
01 Rainbow Batman (NYCC) $38 POP! MARVEL
159 Captain America (Photon Shield) (K) $11 202 Groot $9 207 Groot (A) $12 208 Groot (HT) $14 212 Groot (WM) $17 230 X-23 (TRU) $34 289 Thanos $12 290 Corvus Glaive $21 291 Ebony Maw $10 292 Proxima Midnight $13 298 Cull Obsidian (WG) $17 308 Thanos (10") (T) $35 470 Spider-Man (Upgraded Suit) $36 474 Molten Man (Glow) (GS) $17 475 Hydro-Man (Glow) (BN) $12 592 Thanos (Detachable Arm) (ECCC) (GS) $12 716 Vision (Halloween) $19 850 The Great Protector $60 POP! MOVIES
401 Rita (2017 Movie) (HT) $9 Rita Repulsa & Zordon (2017 Movie) (2-Pack) (TRU) $13 POP! STAR WARS
72 Poe Dameron (No Helmet) (WM) $10 117 Poe Dameron (Jacket & Blaster) (HT) $9 310 Poe Dameron (Rise of Skywalker) $12 326 Mandalorian $10 POP! TELEVISION
405 White Ranger (Action Pose) $95 406 Red Ranger (Action Pose) $32 408 Alpha 5 (WM) $18 409 Pink Ranger (Morphing) (GS) $16 410 Blue Ranger (Morphing) (GS) $15 411 Black Ranger (Morphing) (GS) $18 412 Red Ranger (Morphing) (GS) $18 413 Yellow Ranger (Morphing) (GS) $14 558 Bob Ross and Raccoon $32
(A) Amazon (BL) BoxLunch (BN) Barnes & Noble (ECCC) Emerald City Comic-Con (FS) Funko Shop (GS) GameStop (HT) Hot Topic (NYCC) New York Comic-Con (SDCC) San Diego Comic-Con (T) Target (TRU) Toys R Us (WG) Walgreens (WM) Walmart
Lots more collectibles, toys and LEGO sets for sale in my recent post history.
About me: non-smoker, no pets/kids, eB*y seller since 2001 with 2K+ 100% positive feedback, super fast shipper. I've been a frequent seller on Reddit since 2014 on funkoswap
submitted by nightschwing
to funkoswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:38 HercegBosan Movie The Gathering 2007 (two part mini series)
Ok so this is a Lifetime Movie in 2 parts from 2007 and it has unique plot. I honestly believe they should remake the movie with higher budget. The movie opens with a scene of husband and wife. However sometimes during night, the wife disappears and the husband is trying to find out what happened to her. The woman is involved in a coven. One billionaire is trying to have his candidate win for the mayor of New York. And he uses the abducted wife and other coven of witches to get her to win. She is behind 20 points in the polls so the coven resorts to doing terrorist attacks using magic all over the city so people feel less safe and his candidate rises in the polls. Meanwhile a husband and his daughter discover that many rich and powerful people are involved in the coven, they continue looking for his wife and clues.
It’s a really good plot, the movie is not well known and I hope they make something like this.
submitted by HercegBosan
to MovieSuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:38 lavendar081 Thinking of moving to California
I currently live in Orlando, FL. I’m trying to convince my bf to leave Florida with me. He is constantly angry about the politics of this state but he still thinks we can change the state. As much as I live in a blue county, it still acts like a red one. The politics has become too much for me. DeSantis is destroying this state.
I have always had a love for California. I love how forward thinking this state can be. I know it has issues of its own. Honestly, Florida is such a nightmare. You obviously read all the crap we have to put up with.
I’m looking for advice where to live as a middle class, Democrat couple. We are childfree and plan to never have kids. Is there a part of California that is affordable? I work in Accounting and I have a Masters degree. My bf will finish his BS. I own a condo in Orlando so I am planning on renting it out so it can help me when I move. I know realistically I will not be able to live in big cities like Los Angeles or San Francisco. So I am open to living in the outskirts. Any advice will help.
submitted by lavendar081
to asksandiego [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:38 throwaway_blue22 TIFU by sending 😂 to my realtor
Going to start this by saying this happened today, which was a pretty good day up until I sent the message. My parents are looking to buy a house in the city I go to school in. Since they are out of state they asked me to house tour with the realtor.
We have been going on tours for a few weeks now and it’s gone mostly well. I tend to make jokes sometimes to keep the mood light, some of the houses aren’t in the best shape and it can be little disappointing when the pictures and what it actually looks like don’t match up. The realtor is easy to talk to and if I have a question I send a quick text.
As usual a question comes up and I send a quick message asking about the buying process. She answers and then asks if I’m still interested in a house I really liked from last week. Unfortunately it had a bunch of offers on it soon after but it was possible a new offer could be placed.
We had joked about the house being a gem and losing it a few days before and I thought it was funny she knew I was asking the previous questions because I was still hung up on the house, so I replied “Yes 😂 this was about 890”. She read it and didn’t respond so I followed up with another question figuring the emoji didn’t go over well and feeling guilty about being unprofessional or seeming like I don’t take the process seriously. She didn’t respond. I’m hoping I haven’t ruined things by being to causal and now she will only see me as a kid who jokes around too much. Probably just overthinking the whole thing, but I’ll cut down on the jokes.
TLDR: Got to comfortable with my realtor and sent the 😂 emoji possibly ruining any chance of being taken seriously.
submitted by throwaway_blue22
to tifu [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:37 Max-Power_ 620 citizens, 658 jobs in the kingdom, and only 440 are occupied
Hi, I am having an issue from the subject. I have no idea what to do. I am building city in clusters, to make homes close to jobs, and keep number of jobs, to number of people in the block close. But I see that jobs right beside the house are unoccupied. There has to be an easier way to manage this, that I am not aware of. Please help.
submitted by Max-Power_
to kingdomsreborn [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:37 Born_Beat8893 who's interested in a Remake of Batman Arkham Asylum and City
Share your thoughts in the comments
submitted by Born_Beat8893
to BatmanArkham [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:37 Quick-Employee1744 my full past lives timeline
the very first thing my soul remembers is a place almost like heaven, or maybe eden. I remember a vast ocean, spreading endlessly over the horizon, if my soul had an origin, it was at the shores of that ancient ocean. I remember a light, everything felt bigger than the earth, bigger than the solar system, i was one with the universe, with the galaxies. my dreams of that time are always of me in between earth and space, that's where I believe heaven to be, if I could ever put a name to it I would almost say it felt as if I was one of the angels. the angels in my memories tho looked different from the beautiful paintings in churches, some looked inhuman in a way people can't imagine and yet some did look even more beautiful than those paintings. those angels and me being one of them had a mission, it was always to help the universe, and humanity evolve, some have forgotten it tho, and sometimes i myself forget it.
the first reincarnation was maybe around ancient Egypt times is the best i could describe it tho i was in a different country, being on earth is different than being in heaven, on earth, when i first came, in my first reincarnation everything felt so intense, my first reincarnation was in the middle east, in the deserts and hot weather still feel very close to me, my divine siblings reincarnated with me at the time. i remember speaking the ancient language and seeing the beauty of maybe Persian (?) or ancient israel cities, everything felt like an endless dream, at the time i saw tribes at war and empires begin to slightly form.
the second reincarnation was in Europe in the middle ages or the medieval times not sure what its called, i was a lady,i remember hallways illuminated by candlelights and music if I could pinpoint a language it would be old English, there was a man there, my soulmate, i would play around with him a lot, he was older than me ,he had some kind of political standing but i can't remember now what he did. i died from getting shot with an arrow, but i think it was an accident or some kind of battle thing, i remember the arrow piercing my chest area, i remember being carried to the water as my final resting place and waking up on the other side ,seeing the most beautiful moonlight.
from there on my memories are kinda blurry,i can't remember all my reincarnations, i think i had one during ww2 that i can slightly remember but not well enough.
the next very vivid past life i remember is of being a regular girl in 1960's-1970's America, funny enough i went to religious studies, i remember daydreaming a lot, wondering about my soul, my life's purpose, i didn't have a lot of time to figure out my life's purpose since that life was quite short,but if i did have time i would have become a teacher or a researcher and i remember making deep connections. the love from that life still follows me here.i was lost in that life a bit and some took advantage of that. i died by the hands of an evil man that took many souls that he shouldn't have,a selfish man. and i remember leaving my body and walking through a forest ,an endless forest until i found my way back to heaven,or my version of heaven at least, i remember hearing whispers all around me when i reached the other side.
and my reincarnation now. i dont think this is my last, i think i have one more life to live.
well that's it what i remember so far!
submitted by Quick-Employee1744
to pastlives [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:37 ByeLassMyLove Entire Ukrainian city levelled in Russian assault
2023.03.30 20:37 forest_9903 Why I Bike
Feel free to remove if this breaks any rules
My dad was an avid cyclist since I was born, and he taught me to ride a bike as soon as I could walk, or so it seemed. As a kid, we would go on bike trips together, to the grocery store for snacks or the pet store to look at the fish tanks, or we would load up our bikes and hit the dirt trails outside of our city. Biking was a part of his nature and he raised me to be the same.
When I was a little older, my dad shared a story with me. When he was 19 years old, with no direction in life and feeling worthless, he dropped out of university, saved up and bought himself a tandem bike, loaded the back seat with camping gear, and set off on a journey to find the meaning of life. His travels took him from Arizona to Alaska over the course of half a year or so. Along the way, he discovered what he believed to be the meaning of his life. He and I never did agree on that, as he became very religious after that experience, and I have never felt drawn to religion. Still, I was fascinated by his determination and his draw to solitude and nature.
Our relationship suffered in my teenage years, but when I was 16, he told me he had a surprise and I needed to go with him to pick it up. We drove across the state to pick up a Burley Hepcat recumbent bike that was in bad condition. The two of us worked together to fix and restore it. It was bright yellow and we named it Bumblebee. We started biking together again, and our relationship got much better.
The week I turned 18, my dad was riding Bumblebee to work, when a car turned a corner too fast, hitting my dad and killing him. In the weeks that followed, I fixed the bike with the help of my dad's mechanic brother. I haven't been able to bring myself to ride it since.
I'm almost 20 now, and a full time student in university myself, with no plans of dropping out to find the meaning of life or go on a cross-country bike tour. Still, I ride my own bike to commute when I can, and take it out on the weekends, and I feel closer to my dad when I do than when I go visit his grave. In my mind, it's a way of honoring him and the gift of the love of cycling that he gave me. My bike is old and falling apart, but when I can afford to fix or replace it, I'm going to train to go on a long ride to reflect on his life and my own.
submitted by forest_9903
to cycling [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:37 ShiptShopper23 Do high ratings help ?
Shipt had been pretty slow despite high ratings. Many orders just ping and vanish. No way to even look at them.
Only orders which stay long are most unwanted by many like 6x24pack 16.9oz water OR too many miles going to another city etc
Are their any bots in action in Shipt like Instacart had in the past ?
Any idea what's going on with Shipt business nowadays?
Do high ratings really help?
submitted by ShiptShopper23
to shiptRatings [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:37 greenfiend97 An In-Depth 2023 Season Simulation
| || | submitted by greenfiend97 to OOTP [link] [comments]
In honor of our national holiday, Opening Day, I wanted to do an in depth simulation of 2023 and look at every thing that happened and analize it at the end of the season to see how accurate it comes out. As others have noticed, AI trading frequency seems to be off the charts this year so I will be turning it down to low for this simulation. Without further ado..
Standings after the monthApril Top 10 Hitters by WAR after April Top 10 Pitchers by WAR after April
- 3/30 - Shane McClanahan (TB) threw a no-hitter against Detroit on Opening Day with 13 Ks
- 4/05 - Andrew Heaney (TEX) tore his bicep and will be out for 6 months
- 4/07 - Cardinals trade 2B Brendan Donovan to the Dodgers for SS Miguel Rojas
- 4/10 - JT Realmuto (PHI) hits for the cycle
- 4/11 - Ryne Nelson (ARI) tears his UCL
- 4/12 - Luis Severino & the Yankees agree to a 2 year 33.6M extension
- 4/19 - Jake Flaherty (STL) throws a no-hitter against Arizona
- 4/25 - Grayson Rodriguez (BAL) suffers shoulder inflammation, out for 6 months
- 4/29 - Corey Seager (TEX) out for 2 months with hamstring strain
- Mookie Betts (LAD) & Mike Trout (LAA) win Batters of the Month
- Shane Bieber (CLE) & Aaron Nola (PHI) win Pitchers of the Month
- Mason Montgomery (TB) & Ryan Pepiot (LAD) win Rookies of the Month
Standings after the month of May Top 10 Hitters by WAR after May Top 10 Pitchers by WAR after May
- 5/3 - Justin Verlander (NYM) throws a no-hitter against Detroit
- 5/4 - Giants call up top prospect Kyle Harrison (SF) to the major leagues
- 5/10 - Luis Severino (NYY) throws a no-hitter against Oakland
- 5/10 - Mike Trout (LAA) tore his rotator cuff, out for 5-6 months
- 5/12 - Nelson Cruz (SDP) announces his retirement at the end of the season
- 5/14 - JT Realmuto (PHI) breaks his elbow, will miss 4 months
- 5/16 - Rays call up top prospect Kyle Manzardo (TB) to the major leagues
- 5/22 - KeBryan Hayes (PIT) breaks his hand, will miss 4 months
- 5/24 - Charlie Blackmon (COL) goes 5-6 with 3 RBIs and 2 runs in a 18-3 massacre against Miami, extending Colorado's hot month of May to a 16-4 record
- 5/31 - Seattle Mariners extend their winning streak to 11 straight games
- Jose Ramirez (CLE) & Lars Nootbaar (STL) win Batters of the Month
- Luis Severino (NYY) & Camilo Doval (SF) win Pitchers of the Month
- Oscar Colas (CHW) & Warming Bernabel (COL) win Rookies of the Month
Standings after the month of June Top 10 Hitters by WAR after June Top 10 Pitchers by WAR after June
- 6/4 - Johnny Cueto (MIA) suffers radial nerve compression, out for the season
- 6/10 - Alek Manoah (TOR) & Alex Kiriloff (MIN) are suspended for a brawl
- 6/21 - Tyler Glasnow (TB) tears his flexor tendon, out for season
- 6/21 - Cleveland calls up top prospect Gavin Williams to the major leagues
- 6/23 - Dodgers call up top prospect Bobby Miller to the major leagues
- 6/27 - Shelby Miller (LAD) tears his UCL, out for season
- 6/27 - Byron Buxton (MIN) breaks his hand, out for 3 months
- 6/28 - Oakland continues fire sale trading 1B Seth Brown to Seattle for 18 year old 2B prospect Michael Arroyo
- 6/30 - Jake Cronenworth (SD) ruptures his MCL, out for season
- Randy Arozarena (TB) & Ronald Acuna Jr (ATL) win Batters of the Month
- Jacob DeGrom (TEX) & Yu Darvish (SD) win Pitchers of the Month
- Ken Waldichuk (OAK) & Jeremiah Estrada (CHC) win Rookies of the Month
Standings after the month of July Top 10 Hitters by WAR after July Top 10 Pitchers by WAR after July
- 7/1 - Rockies trades 3B Warming Bernabel to the Phillies for CL Craig Kimbrel (retaining 95% of contract)
- 7/2 - After a disgraceful start to the season, the Phillies continue their fire sale, trading SP Aaron Nola to Tampa Bay for RHP prospect Michael Mercado
- 7/3 - Royals trade OF Whit Merrifield to Milwaukee for SP Eric Lauer
- 7/4 - Shane Bieber (CLE) throws a no hitter against the Braves, piling up 13 Ks while doing so
- 7/5 - Aaron Nola (TB) throws a 4-hit shut-out against his own former team, the Phillies
- 7/5 - Jon Gray (TEX) suffers bone chips in his elbow, out for the season. Rangers call up top prospect Owen White
- 7/11 - Aaron Judge (NYY) wins the Home-Run Derby, beating out Kyle Schwarber (PHI) in the final round 24-23
- 7/12 - Darick Hall (PHI) wins All-Star MVP in a 4-2 victory over the American League
- 7/12 - Lance Lynn (CHW) tears his elbow ligament, out for the season
- 7/20 - White Sox trades 2B Elvis Andrus to the Angels for RHP prospect Walbert Urena
- 7/26 - Philadelphia trades SP Zach Wheeler to the Braves for RHP prospects Adam Maier and Domingo Gonzalez
- 7/29 - Twins trade OF Joey Gallo to the Blue Jays for a pair of pitching prospects
- 7/29 - Twins trade SP Tyler Mahle to the Rays for RHP prospect Trevor Martin
- 7/29 - Twins trade SP Pablo Lopez to the Brewers for CF Garrett Mitchell and OF prospect Hedbert Perez
- 7/29 - Yankees trade SP Frankie Montas to the Rays for top SS prospect Carson Williams
- 7/29 - White Sox trade RP Reynaldo Lopez to the Padres for C prospect Juan Zabala
- 7/29 - White Sox trade SP Lucas Giolito to the Guardians for 2B prospect Albert Mendez and RHP prospect Albert Breton
- 7/29 - Cubs trade SP Marcus Stroman to the Rockies for OF prospect Jordan Beck and RHP prospect Manuel Olivares
- 7/30 - White Sox trade C Yasmani Grandal to the Giants for a pair of prospects
- 7/30 - White Sox trade OF Andrew Benintendi to the Rangers for top RHP prospect Brock Porter
- 7/31 - Rangers trade SP prospect Kumar Rocker to the Blue Jays for Kevin Kiermaier
- 7/31 - Braves trade C Travis d'Arnaud to the Angels for SP Tyler Anderson & cash
- 7/31 - Giants trade SP Sean Manaea to the Diamondbacks for OF Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
- 7/31 - Yankees trade SP Luis Severino to the Guardians for a package of 5 prospects
- 7/31 - Red Sox trade SP Garrett Whitlock to the Astros for CF Pedro Leon and 2 prospects
- 7/31 - Angels trade OF Jo Adell to the Pirates for RP Duane Underwood Jr
- George Springer (TOR) & Juan Soto (SD) win Batters of the Month
- Aaron Nola (TB) & Joe Musgrove (SD) win Pitchers of the Month
- Gunnar Henderson (BAL) & Ezequiel Tovar (COL) win Rookies of the Month
Standings after August Top 10 Hitters by WAR after August Top 10 Pitchers by WAR after August
- 8/1 - Pirates call up top prospect Henry Davis to the major leagues
- 8/1 - Cubs call up top prospect Pete Crow-Armstrong to the major leagues
- 8/2 - Oakland calls up top prospect Tyler Soderstrom to the major leagues
- 8/3 - Shane McClanahan (TB) tears a finger tendon, out for the season
- 8/12 - Gunnar Henderson (BAL) ruptures his Achilles, out for season
- 8/18 - Oscar Gonzalez (CLE) hits for the cycle in a 17-2 win over Detroit
- 8/20 - Vaughn Grissom (ATL) hits for the cycle in a 8-6 win over San Francisco
- 8/21 - Cole Irvin (BAL) tears his labrum while moving furniture, out for season
- 8/24 - Randy Arozarena (TB) tears his meniscus, out for season
- 8/27 - Xander Bogaerts (SD) hits for the cycle in a 11-10 loss to the Brewers
- 8/30 - Hyun-jin Ryu (TOR) after tearing his UCL in spring training has a setback and immediately retires from baseball
- Trevor Story (BOS) & Fernando Tatis Jr (SD) win Batters of the Month
- Carlos Rodon (NYY) & Justin Verlander (NYM) win Pitchers of the Month
- Oscar Colas (CHW) & Christian Encarnacion-Strand (CIN) win Rookies of the Month
Final Standings Top 10 Hitters of the Season by WAR Top 10 Pitchers of the Season by WAR
- 9/4 - Bryce Harper (PHI) fractures his wrist, out for 6 weeks
- 9/5 - Max Scherzer (NYM) suffers ulnar nerve entrapment, out for season
- 9/11 - Gerrit Cole (NYY) suffers shoulder inflammation, out for 5 weeks
- 9/14 - Fernando Tatis Jr. (SD) suffers a strained hamstring, out for 5 weeks
- 9/14 - San Diego Padres clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/18 - Cleveland Guardians clinch the AL Central
- 9/18 - Los Angeles Dodgers clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/21 - Boston Red Sox clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/22 - Houston Astros clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/24 - Toronto Blue Jays clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/24 - Tampa Bay Rays clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/24 - Atlanta Braves clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/24 - St. Louis Cardinals clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/26 - New York Yankees are eliminated from playoff contention
- 9/26 - Los Angeles Angels clinch the final AL playoff spot
- 9/28 - New York Mets clinch a spot in the playoffs
- 9/31 - Chicago Cubs beat the Brewers to clinch the final spot of the NL playoffs
- Riley Greene (DET) & Michael Harris II (ATL) win Batters of the Month
- Jacob DeGrom (TEX) & Sandy Alcantara (MIA) win Pitchers of the Month
- Tristan Casas (BOS) & Javier Assad (CHC) win Rookies of the Month
Race for the Trophy
https://preview.redd.it/oqpn9tp10xqa1.png?width=1843&format=png&auto=webp&s=b42ab163afbe3968f0d4d24b23cd207c4080f13f Wild Card Round
- Mets sweep Padres 2-0
- Cubs sweep Cardinals 2-0
- Astros sweep Angels 2-0
- Blue Jays narrowly beat the Rays 2-1 in Game 3 where Daulton Varsho hit the go-ahead home run in the top of the 9th with 2 outs to win 3-2
- Boston Red Sox knock out the Houston Astros in Game 4 winning series 3-1, Rafael Devers wins series MVP
- Toronto Blue Jays knock out the Cleveland Guardians in Game 4, winning series 3-1 with 3 straight wins, Joey Gallo wins series MVP
- New York Mets knock out the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 5, winning series 3-2, Max Muncy wins series MVP
- Chicago Cubs knock out the Atlanta Braves in Game 5, winning series 3-2, Matt Mervis wins series MVP
NL Championship Series
AL Championship Series
- Game 1: Chicago wins 9-2
- Game 2: New York wins 5-2
- Game 3: New York wins 7-2
- Game 4: Chicago wins 1-0
- Game 5: New York wins 7-1
- Game 6: New York Mets knock out the Chicago Cubs, winning 7-2, Brandon Nimmo wins series MVP
World Series: Boston Red Sox vs New York Mets
- Game 1: Boston wins 5-1
- Game 2: Boston wins 8-4
- Game 3: Boston wins 8-6
- Game 4: Toronto wins 7-1
- Game 5: Toronto wins 6-3
- Game 6: Boston Red Sox knock out the Toronto Blue Jays, winning 9-7, Eric Hosmer wins series MVP
Game 1: Mets win 3-2
Game 2: Mets win 5-0
Game 3: Red Sox win 3-0
Game 4: Mets win 8-4
Game 5: Mets win 5-1 The New York Mets have won the 2023 World Series
Your 2023 World Series Champions
Awards Rookie of the Year
AL: Oscar Colas (CHW)
NL: Ezequiel Tovar (COL) Cy Young Award
AL: Jacob DeGrom (TEX)
NL: Blake Snell (SD) Most Valuable Player
AL: Jose Ramirez (CLE)
NL: Ronald Acuna Jr. (ATL)