Oxidation state of n in hno3
MCServers: The Original Minecraft Server List
2010.09.05 23:07 Ienpw_III MCServers: The Original Minecraft Server List
/mcservers: The Original Minecraft Server List.
2016.01.19 11:40 Surreal memes: Memes from a future unreality
Surreal memes are (usually humorous) memes that are in a surreal style or contain surreal content. Such memes may be difficult to understand for mere mortals. In the future most memes will look like this. **Discord Server**: https://discord.gg/SBXVRr3
2010.06.16 10:15 McKing Nintendo 3DS™
The place to discuss all stuff related to the Nintendo 3DS™ family!
2023.06.07 18:38 Tielessin How do I repeatedly change between two images in a loop?
I would like to recreate that squiggly line effect some animators use where they switch between two similar versions of a drawing to make something look less static. Kinda like this
. I'm new to editing and I just can't find a good solution.
submitted by Tielessin
to davinciresolve [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:38 Pbadger8 Consumer goods should never go below 10%.
From a design and balance standpoint, consumer goods are a ‘size tax’ that are imposed on majors to give minors a built-in catch-up mechanic. Since it is drawn from total factories but is disproportionately imposed on civilian factories, this more sharply affects the growth of majors and further strains them who often use up civ factories for imports, mitigating exponential growth.
It also means that each state is more valuable to a smaller country that conquers it than it is to its owner.
PDX has kinda forgotten the point of this mechanic and just about every new country now has the means of bringing consumer goods down to 0%.
I think 0% should be only temporarily achievable, and even then by only a handful of countries.
I’m not super encouraged by the power creep on display with the DLC announcement. Switzerland is not a blueprint for future focus trees- it gets massive +50% bonuses to building speed and 30% recruits or population. The design is just ‘BIG NUMBER’ and because it can be overpowered, it superficially feels good to play but diminishes the rest of the game when you’re not playing the overpowered paths.
submitted by Pbadger8
to hoi4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:37 swidiws Need help, bought a used Silvia, machine keeps heating until around 150° C
Hi everyone, I hope someone here can help me solve this problem, I have tried to find the problem but to no avail. Any advice would be very appreciated.
So a little background, I have long wanted to be a proud owner of a Silvia. Then last week I found on ebay a Silvia (Might be a V3, but I am not 100% sure) with Auber temperature control for a very good price, it is described as used, but in working condition. I decided to jump on the opportunity
When it arrived, I filled the tank with water, and primed the pump. It turns on normally and starts heating up. I watched the temperature go up to 120-130° C on the controller and thought there is something wrong, I turned it off and let it cool down.
I then check the PID setting and set the temperature to 95° C to test it out. Nearing 80°, light on the controller starts blinking, and then it turns off completely, however, the light on the machine is still on, and the temperature just keeps going up.
I checked the relay and cabling, everything seems okay, however the thermal paste seems very thin under the solid state relay. Might this be a problem?
Otherwise, another thing I noted, is that the light on the machine does flicker. After reaching the temperature, the light seems to dim a bit, however it is not completely off. Does this indicate that there is a short somewhere in the machine? And also, some seal on top of the heating element seems to be chipped.
Many thanks in advance!
submitted by swidiws
to ranciliosilvia [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:37 Routine_Suspect_4199 where to source FROZEN wild cod livers?
they sell these at SFRaw but they dont ship. i live in washington state. Alaskan Leader said they only ship 2000 lb pallets. i don't want to feed from a can because of BPA/BPS/BPF.
submitted by Routine_Suspect_4199
to rawpetfood [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:37 ryanro24 Stetement from Ed Carpenter
2023.06.07 18:37 jaxsunbathing I just want a place to sunbathe [RANT]
I just want a place sunbathe naturally that isn’t 2 hours from where I live. Florida is the sun and water capital and there are so few choices for nude sunbathing.
I don’t want to have spend half a day driving or sneak around afraid someone might see me. Why can’t we just accept nudity isn’t always sexual. Technically, Florida State Law only forbids nudity with lewd or sexual intent, simply being naked isn’t illegal.
I’m not asking for every beach or even crowded beaches but it should be a rule of thumb that on deserted, natural beaches or State Parks you may see one or two nude bathers. Would that be the worst thing in the world??
I want to be socially nude too and not have to hid and feel guilty. It’s stupid really.
submitted by jaxsunbathing
to FloridaNudism [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:37 severine666 What's up with the people on Ask Middle East sub? 🙄
| || | submitted by severine666 to exmuslim [link] [comments]
These are some of the comments on this post on ask middle east sub. You can check the rest of them here: https://www.reddit.com/AskMiddleEast/comments/1439nom/a_teacher_in_canada_tells_muslim_pupils_off_fo?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1
Okay it's fine if you don't want to attend an event dedicated to LGBTQ+ people and rights because it's against your shitty ass homophobic religion.
But to be this hypocritical when you are IN THE FUCKING WEST?
"I cAn eNjOy tHe oPpOrTuNiTiEs pRoViDeD bY tHe iNfiDeL cOuNtrIeS I LiVe iN bUt tHaT dOes NoT mEaN i gOtTa rEspEcT tHe iNfiDeL coUntrIeS' vAlUes"
Lol FUCK OFF.
This shows that they can't be happy in their own Islamic homeland that have Islamic values. They can only live happily in infidel countries that have unislamic values.
In the fucking west, these idiots demand lots of rights and special treatments, demand mosques to be built, demand the rights to wear hijab at workplaces, government offices, schools, demand spaces for prayers at workplaces etc. But then they insult and disrespect the values of the countries that they demand those things from. Idiots!
2023.06.07 18:36 greentreefer It's not safe for the LGBTQ+ in america
2023.06.07 18:36 cmtmo457 Psychologization of long covid
40F, 5`7, 130 lbs Sorry if this is long. English is not my native language. Apologies in advance. Please bear with me here.
Assuming that following a COVID-19 infection, a patient suffers from a plethora of symptoms that interfere with daily functioning. A number of them are not objectively measurable. The patient goes to a hospital and lists a broad amount of symptoms that affect many organs. However, the doctors cannot properly measure all symptoms, and those that are measurable cannot be confidently attributed to COVID-19, as there is no test to do so. At the same time, the doctors notice the lethargic nature of the patient and learn that the patient has already saught out medical help elsewhere.Based on these observations and the inability to attribute the symptoms confidently to a single cause, the doctors list depression as one of the symptoms, adding that the patient is a doctor shopper, and attention seeker. Furthermore, given that the patient stated to have experienced excessive sweating, hyperventilation and fainting, they add the diagnosis of anxiety. Later on it turns out that the latter symptoms were caused by POTS.
Due to the worsening of symptoms, the patient loses their job and home and has to move back home with family. Upon visiting the hospital again for oxygen issues, the diagnosis of agoraphobia is added, based on the new information of loss of independence and less going outside.At some point, the patient is not being taken seriously each time they need medical advice at the hospital. For example, instead of discussing options for treatment, they are talked down to like a child, without patience and interest in their symptoms and their symptoms promptly doubted or minimised. The patient asks for the records to be sent to them. While the records are incomplete, those provided mention that the patient was known to have mental illness, followed by arguments that downplay biomedical symptoms, claiming they are likely a manifestation of the patient's mind. Additionally, many subjective comments are added that seem irrelevant to figuring out the treatment, yet significantly affect what impression other doctors will have of the patient, once they read them. For example, the patient wears sunglasses in hospital, because of photophobia. The report describes the patient as arrogant and rude, for not removing them, as is customary indoors. The patient was forced to remove the sunglasses in one instance, and soon had vertigo and vomited. The report noted that the patient was attention-seeking and wanted to take up all the time from the nurses and therefore made themselves vomit and pretended to have vertigo. One record, in which a hospital psychiatrist states that no mental illness is present, has never been mentioned by the other doctors. Nor has it been provided in the bundle, but the patient already had possession of it. Each time the patient requires medical attention from the hospital, they are seen eventually (after 6-8hours at the ER), but after a brief chat turned away. The patient thinks that this change in behavior is because of the records. The records indicate that this is because there is a note in the records that because the doctors could not establish for sure that COVID-19 has caused the myriad of symptoms, and given that the patient is mentally ill, the symptoms are likely subjective and so before offering any treatment for the symptoms, the first treatment of choice should be a psychological treatment. In fact, the patient did several psychological and psychiatric treatments, because the patient was promised that if unsuccessful, they would be followed by treatments to help with the symptoms. These treatments are however not mentioned in the patient records. They have worsened the wellbeing of the patient. In one consultation, the failed psych treatments are attributed to the unwillingness of the patient to let them take effect. The records state that the patient is reluctant to do psych treatments or reluctant to accept that they need (more) psch treatments. The patient has deteriorated, in part because of taking the hospital advice and doing long-term psych therapy (instead of focusing on the root causes). In addition, the patient is distraught about the ongoing harsh treatment by medical providers, the incorrect facts included in the records, the omission of relevant facts and the inclusion of psychological diagnosis without a basis.
- What criteria must be met by psychiatrists and psychologists to diagnose someone with depression and anxiety? Or: Is it common for one medical professional to decide that a patient is mentally ill, without any tests or longer conversations? And iss it common for the next medical providers who interact with the patient to take the psych diagnosis at face value, without due diligence on their part? (Also: Is it common for a doctor to decide someone has a mental illness, without conducting tests or at least one hour of consultation, while a patient has to conduct several blood tests, imaging and other procedures, before getting a biomedical diagnosis (and hopefully a treatment)?)
- Going forward, how can the patient increase chances of being taken seriously, despite the stigma attached to mental illness, which follows them at each consultation?
- Do you recommend asking the hospital to review patient records, with the goal of correcting errors mentioned above?
- What resistance can be expected, when some time in the future, the patient asks their records to be deleted, based on a relevant law?
submitted by cmtmo457
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:36 Main_Sector7970 [English] Tierra Robada Roleplay
submitted by Main_Sector7970
to samp [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:35 beanboolean NestDoor Doorbell (Wired) 2nd Gen with NICOR Chime
This post is just an information for those who also:
- Want to install the Nest Doorbell (Wired) 2nd gen. - Currently have the NICOR #18888 Chime Installation Failure (with Nicor #18888):
TLDR: Not compatible with NICOR #18888
I tried plugging the Nest Doorbell Controller (Circle Puck) into the Nicor #18888 Chime terminals (along with the red and white wires) despite it not looking safe nor compatible. I found it did not work, so I would recommend not trying it. Installation Success:
I ended up getting the NICOR PRCP2
on Amazon which stated was compatible, and reviews stated it doesn't need the Nest Doorbell Controller (Circle Puck). I found this to be the case, but I had issues getting the doorbell to ring inside after installation.
Here are some troubleshooting steps I tried:
- Ensuring Quiet Time was turned off in the Google Home android app.
- Select the door bell and select the three bars on the bottom right
- Ensuring "Electronic Chime" was selected in the Google Home App (Doorbell settings)
- Ensuring the Doorbell was set to ring the inside chime in the Google Home App (Doorbell settings)
- Ensuring the Chime transformer wires were tightly coupled.
- Ensuring the Red/White wires were properly clicked into the terminals
After trying all of the above, I still couldn't get it to work. I believe I may have turned the power to the doorbell off/on a few times after this point but found it still not to be working.
I almost gave up, I waited about 10-20 minutes and the door bell started working inside. So I would wait just like I did after performing the above steps if you couldn't get it working.
submitted by beanboolean
to Nest [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:35 half_pizzaman Pool
- Defend the Ahmaud Arbery killing, including with the lie that he had to be up to no good because he was wearing boots (he wasn't), that he drove 26 miles from his house (it was 1.8, on foot), and that the chase driver was innocent (he hit Arbery with his vehicle)
- Defend the Ralph Yarl shooting
- Defend a guy who drove into a crowd of BLM protesters and shot a guy four times
- Defend Officer Chauvin for killing an unarmed, subdued, and later unconscious man, but condemning Officer Byrd for killing an armed rioter breaking into a protected government area
- Incoherently defend the killing of a disorderly homeless man - tried to compare his yelling on the subway to a home invasion, donating $20k to Daniel Penny's legal defense in order to fight the "culture war.", before - on the same day - condemning the killing of a disorderly person who said the n-word
- Claim to be an advocate of public healthcare, then opposing its proposal
- Oppose Roe v. Wade and its prospective codification by Congress and stating that if the abortion debate came down to banning abortion entire versus allowing it up to 9 months, he'd ban it completely to protect the unborn children, before the Uvalde shooting happened a week later, and he stated that 'it doesn't matter how many children are harmed, because you can't take away rights from people'
- Suggest that it'd be self-defense to kill an abortion doctor
- Encourage “liberals to abort and sterilize their kids” to ensure a more conservative future
- Assert that the 10-year-old Ohio rape victim was a hoax - until it was determined to be committed by an illegal immigrant
- Claim Lizzo will trigger communist famine that will wipe out liberals, while implicitly admitting he’s “on the right” again
- Called someone a Nazi for sharing a photo of him with WNs
- Refer to "a certain World War Two-era hero"
- Deflect from a mass shooting by a neo-nazi fan of Tim Pool - baselessly claiming his SNS was faked to impugn him because ‘they’re losing the culture war’, despite Tim himself posting phony information, before declaring multiculturalism was the real cause
- Claim "Biden colluded with big tech to steal 2020 Confirmed" while willfully ignoring the actual government entity who made similar requests
- Implicitly admit he’s right-wing and rejecting meta-studies, wants to see the Daily Wire grow because it "shares our values", works for TPUSA to talk about how totally segregated Occupy was
- Lie about Shake Shack poisoning police
- Defend Andrew Tate and Harvey Weinstein
- Lie that “Per capita, trans people commit more acts of terrorism than any other demographic.” and that Democrats cause mass shootings
- Lie that a hospital is supposedly performing secret "trans surgeries"
- Lie that a research article supposedly encouraged SA
- Suggest Target and LGBT people are pedophiles based on colors
- Call people supporting pride celebrations in school “pedophiles”
- State: “if you drink bud light and shop at target youre gay”
- Advocate people start suing schools for displaying pride flags, because the rainbow is a Christian symbol which "they are using to represent sin".
- Justify anti-LGBT vandalism
- Suggest an "illegal end" to the "problem" of LGBTQ people
- Rationalize the shooting of LGBT people and advocating their imprisonment, call for any Miami cops listening to him to go rogue and start arresting people for hosting drag shows, call for DeSantis to pursue criminal charges against parents of trans children, and forcibly detransition them
- State there isn't a "classical liberal solution" to the problem of trans people existing: Trans people are creating a "crooked and corrupt society", and we need "some kind of system that says here are the lines, do not cross them"
- Say that trans people should be prohibited from owning guns
- Argue that "cancel culture" is only unacceptable for thee, while endorsing the boycott of Hershey's, and advocating boycotts of Anheuser Busch while demanding they apologize for having the temerity to include a transgender person on an Instagram post, fall for a satirical post of them apologizing
- Blame Anheuser Busch for conservatives assaulting its consumers
- Crybully LGBT people
- Oppose no-fault divorce
- Call for a dictator to "take the reigns of power" and "cleanse the system" by mass arresting Democratic politicians
- Employ and feature white nationalists like Cassandra Fairbanks and Hannah Brimelow
- Preface Fuentes' appearance by suggesting he couldn't be a white supremacist because of his association with Kanye - who Pool endorsed
- Assert that seizing classified documents is like Kristallnacht, calling for war if Trump is arrested
- Condemn your own website for using the legally accurate term "asylum seekers".
- Mock the idea that immigrants being separated from their families and kept in cages in squalid conditions amounted to concentration camps, before later asserting that covid quarantine facilities are concentration camps
- Express vaccine skepticism after condemning the left for supposedly being skeptical of a rushed vaccine in 2020
- Believe the Damar Hamlin "body double" conspiracy theory
- Suggest Bieber’s facial paralysis was due to the vaccine (chickenpox actually), ditto with Jamie Foxx, implying that a kid had a heart attack due to the vaccine, before being informed that his own linked article states there was no heart attack, which he ignores in lieu of doubling down and insulting leftists
- Defend Stein's harassment of AOC, championing Steven Crowder, defend Crowder’s spousal abuse
- Argue with his conservative friends that they’re wrong about Mario not being woke
- Assert Fox News is “too woke”
- General hypocrisy
- Declare Democrats “low info voters” because they voted for a dead candidate, before changing tack after the article also reveals Republicans did so as well
- Assert Trump will end the war in Ukraine in 10 minutes, by using the genius strategy of... asking everyone to stop fighting
- Claim that there was a "soft coup" against Trump
- The "49 state landslide", another "landslide" if Trump is arrested, his repeated predictions of a 2022 "red wave" - which he insisted came to fruition even after the results were known, prompting Milo Yiannopoulos to reel him in
- Declare “Trump is likely going to win in 2024”
- Repeatedly declare AOC is going to lose
- Misrepresent polarization data
- Claim that "If Trump gets reelected, you're gonna have all your dreams come true."
- Advocate Trump endorse Kari Lake as VP
- Suggest Kari Lake lost due to fraud, but turning on Mike Lindell as soon as he alleged fraud by Republicans
- Launder debunked claims of voter fraud - which he used to encourage January 6th attendance, but after which, alleging that antifa was really responsible, before switching tack again and threatening that if "backed into a corner Trump supporters will snap harder than they did on the 6th"
- Proclaim that "Q Shaman IS INNOCENT"
- Insist that Democrats are evil, assert that people who criticize the police are to blame for the murder of Tyre Nichols via new policing standards - of which he ignores that they were hired prior to
- Speculate that the Ohio train Derailment, as well as the recent attacks on power substations in North Carolina, weren't at all accidental and may have been coordinated by leftists
- Assert that people only vote Democratic because they’re “NPCs”
- Suggest young people and mentally ill people shouldn’t be allowed to vote, coming around to the position that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, because he keeps hearing conservative women say the 19th amendment should be repealed
- Propose a "solution" to the problem of women in the workforce: "The only result that is possible is that we become a much more traditional country"
- Claim it's actually bad to provide food to people in need. Instead, society should "create some degree of hardship where they're forced to actually work for their food".
- Approve of a new type of school, where kids are placed on tiny farms so that they can "engage in some commerce" and receive "military tactics training".
- Complain that you can't use the n-word, defend Scott Adams for saying black people are a "hate group" that white people need to "get the hell away from" by claiming he was really talking about the racism in hiring practices
- Go from lambasting the 'giant breasted teacher' as deranged leftism - to supporting it after it was revealed they're a right-wing troll
- Think leaked Tucker Carlson videos will be revealed as ‘deep fake’ trap for Media Matters
- Assert that liberals are insincerely praising TLOU show - based on its homosexual couple
- Claim the shooting of a NJ GOP councilwoman was politically motivated - without evidence, but ignoring the NM GOP candidate who explicitly targeted Democrats just weeks earlier,
- Say that if he were on the jury, he'd vote to acquit Paul Pelosi's attacker
- Do this conspicuous shit
submitted by half_pizzaman
to u/half_pizzaman [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:35 Trojanwf Enough grudge for gaming , India 75k
Total budget (in local currency) and country of purchase. Please do not use USD unless purchasing in the US:
Are you open to refurbs/used?
How would you prioritize form factor (ultrabook, 2-in-1, etc.), build quality, performance, and battery life?
Traditional clam shell will do but 2 in 1 is bonus
How important is weight and thinness to you?
Do you have a preferred screen size? If indifferent, put N/A.
Are you doing any CAD/video editing/photo editing/gaming? List which programs/games you desire to run.
Games - wot , wotb,csgo Program -unity ,vs code, emulator like BlueStacks
If you're gaming, do you have certain games you want to play? At what settings and FPS do you want?
-wot, wotb, high settings 60+fps Csgo high settings 150+fps
Any specific requirements such as good keyboard, reliable build quality, touch-screen, finger-print reader, optical drive or good input devices (keyboard/touchpad)?
Much prefer metal build especially something minimal like macbooks
Leave any finishing thoughts here that you may feel are necessary and beneficial to the discussion.
Want something like Rog flow X13 but on budget Must have dGPU or have really really good CPU , around r6600 , should NOT overheat , loudness of fans doesn't matter,
submitted by Trojanwf
to SuggestALaptop [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:34 joc1315 [FS] [USA] Sizes 8.5-10.5. J0rdans, N!kes, Golden G00se, Alexander McQueen, 0ff White, and much more!!!
The majority of the shoes have been worn but still in great condition. I will notate the batch, but most pairs I have bought from other BST sellers with unknown batches. Bundle Deals are available. Prices include shipping. Pay Pal invoice only.
SHOE SIZES are in US MEN. Majority of shoes come with box unless stated otherwise.
AJ1 Collection: https://imgur.com/a/stknRkT
- AJ1 Chicago 2015, size 9.5. Batch: LRJ. Worn 3 times but still in great condition with cream laces. $90 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD
- AJ1 Mocha, size 9, Batch: LRJ. Worn a handful of times but still in great condition. This is an early LJR batch so the suede is mid. $80 shipped.
- AJ1 Banned, size 9.5. Batch: H12. Brand New. $115 shipped.
- AJ1 Turbo Green, size 8.5. Batch: Unknown. Purchased pre-owned. Still in great condition. $90 shipped.
- AJ1 Blue Moon, size 9. Batch: Unknown. Brand new but no box. $100 shipped. SOLD SOLD SOLD
- AJ1 Fearless UNC to Chi, size 9. Batch: Unknown. Worn a handful of times but in great condition, no box. $80 shipped.
Other Sneaker collection 1: https://imgur.com/a/0UxaICa
- Dunk Spartan Low, size 10. Good condition. Shoe soles have been dyed for the vintage look and has cream laces. $70 shipped.
- Dunk Georgetown Low, size 9.5. Worn but in good condition. $80 shipped.Sold, sold, sold
- Dunk Newcastle Low, size 10.5. Brand new but no box. $90 shipped.
- AJ2 OW Low, size 8.5. Batch: H12. Worn once but in great condition, no box. $90 shipped.
- AJ11 Jubilee, size 9. Batch: H12. Worn 3 times, has minor mark on leather but in good condition. $80 shipped.
- AJ3 AMM, size 9. Batch: H12, early batches. Worn 2 times, in great condition. Quality is great condition. $90 shipped.
- NB 991, Aime Leon Dore. Size 8.5. Brand new but no box. $90 shipped.
Other Sneaker collection 2: https://imgur.com/a/CiXw8Vi
- G0lden G00se SStar, size 42. Good condition, no box. $70 shipped.
- Presto Acronym, size 8.5. Brand new but no box. $70 shipped.
- Alexander Mcqueen bulk sneakers, size 44 or 10. Brand new but not box. $90 shipped.
submitted by joc1315
to QualityRepsBST [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:34 Automatic_Lunch_4349 This is the fastest I’ve ever seen a haul get through customs😳
2023.06.07 18:34 atomnap Surgical abortion questions - having a hard time finding info!
I an opting to travel for a surgical abortion. I will be 6.5 weeks along when I have the abortion. I do not live in a legal state and am traveling for this.
1) anyone have a SA within a year of a c-section? I am 10 months out from my c-section. I have only had one c-section.
2) we are going to stay in Illinois 1-2 nights after the SA. Is that enough time? How will I need to go about confirming the abortion was successful? What do I do if it was not?
Thanks for your insight!!
submitted by atomnap
to abortion [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:34 AutoModerator Where can you watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse online?
Unfortunately, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is unavailable to watch with any streaming subscription — at least not in the United States. Into the Spider-Verse is actually offered through Disney+, but only in other countries. The critically acclaimed movie was also previously available to watch on Netflix but left the service back in 2020. So where does that leave those who want to watch it online before seeing Across the Spider-Verse in theaters Download ➤ ► 🔴🧿⭕LINK✅👉watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse online
Unfortunately, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is unavailable to watch with any streaming subscription — at least not in the United States. Into the Spider-Verse is actually offered through Disney+, but only in other countries. The critically acclaimed movie was also previously available to watch on Netflix but left the service back in 2020. So where does that leave those who want to watch it online before seeing Across the Spider-Verse in theaters?
Sony is one of the few that doesn't have its own streaming platform so keeping track of its movies after they hit theaters is a bit tricky. As of right now, the only way to watch Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse from the comfort of your home online is to buy or rent it. It's available on Amazon, YouTube, and Vudu to rent for $3.99 or buy for $9.99. It's also available on-demand with live-TV services such as fuboTV and DirecTV
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was released in 2018 and was met with universal praise. The CG-animated film was praised for its bold storytelling — it was the first feature film to focus on Miles Morales — and striking animation. The Critics Consensus described it as "a purely enjoyable adventure with heart, humor, and plenty of superhero action."
The sequel, Across the Spider-Verse, is being met with similar praise. It currently sits at 95% on Rotten Tomatoes as critics call it "just as visually dazzling and action-packed as its predecessor."
So if you plan on watching Across the Spider-Verse in theaters, then you should probably first check out its predecessor as it introduces you to Miles Morales and the whole concept of the Multiverse. As one would expect with a sequel, Across the Spider-Verse is bigger in almost every way, from the number of cameo Spider-Men to the thrilling action.
submitted by AutoModerator
to spidermanversehdnew [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:33 mobilityshop_ Karma Mobility Ergo Lite 2 Self Propelled Wheelchair
🌟 Introducing the Karma Mobility Ergo Lite 2 Self Propelled Wheelchair! 🌟
Experience true freedom and independence with our state-of-the-art wheelchair designed for effortless mobility. Say goodbye to limitations and hello to a world of possibilities!
✨ Lightweight Design:
Our Ergo Lite 2 is crafted from lightweight aluminium, making it incredibly easy to navigate through any environment. No more heavy and cumbersome wheelchairs holding you back!
✨ Unmatched Comfort:
The patented S-Ergo seating system provides exceptional support and comfort throughout the day. Say goodbye to discomfort and hello to blissful seating!
✨ Easy to Transport:
With its half folding backrest and quick-release rear wheels, the Ergo Lite 2 is a breeze to store and transport. It's the perfect companion for your on-the-go lifestyle!
✨ Enhanced Safety:
Equipped with attendant brakes and ergonomic hand rims, you can confidently control your movements and ensure a secure ride every time.
✨ Stylish and Practical:
Designed with both style and functionality in mind, our wheelchair boasts a sleek and modern look that you'll be proud to show off!
💥 Don't let anything hold you back from living life to the fullest. Purchase your Karma Mobility Ergo Lite 2 Self Propelled Wheelchair today and experience the freedom you deserve! 💥
👉🛒 Visit at https://www.mobilityshop.co.uk/wheelchairs/karma-ergo-lite-2-ultra-lightweight-self-propelled-wheelchair.html
for more details. 👈 https://www.mobilityshop.co.uk/wheelchairs/self-propelled-wheelchairs.html https://www.mobilityshop.co.uk/wheelchairs/lightweight-wheelchairs.html
submitted by mobilityshop_
to u/mobilityshop_ [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:33 lastsonofkryptown Non-combat PTSD for physical assault and possible secondaries. So for long post in advance.
I've been scouring the sub and researching as much as I can and wanted to give my story and ask a few questions if you guys dont mind.
I'm finally starting down the path to file new claims and try to increase my one current 10% rating for my knees. I've put this off for 20 years because mainly, I didnt see combat and didnt want to take someones place in line who needed it more than me. Nor did I ever really tie things together as far as mental health until I unraveled almost 2 years ago and finally sought help through a Therapist. I'm going to file for Non-Combat PTSD and possibly secondaries off of that. I'll explain the situation. So while on AD back in 1998, I was a victim of a brutal assault that would be a hate crime in todays world, while I was off base on a weekend pass. I was assaulted by between 6-10 bouncers at any given time during the assault while at a bar in Jackson TN that my friends and I had visited while we were on a 4 day weekend pass in the area for me to purchase a new car. I was not 21 and was not drinking. Blood and breath tests proved that, neither were my friends, also soldiers. I was beaten with an asp baton and had a mag light, full size, broken over the back of my head behind my right ear and my right side of my jaw cracked at the joint from being hit repeatedly in the face with brass knuckles and kneed in the face, nose broken, orbital bone cracked, deep laceration from the knuckles to the face and severely bruised ribs from them kicking me as well as knees banged up from being on the pavement and fighting for my life. The hate crime portion comes in because I am a white male, my buddy who is a black male was also assaulted but not as bad as me, he was basically held down while they tried to kill me. I was called a N-lover and other colorful uses of that word (my apologies for even using the redacted version of that) as well as being told repeatedly they were going to kill me and my "derogatory term" friend. All because we danced with girls not of our race. The only reason I'm not either dead or mentally handicap is because a young couple saw what was happening to me/us and the woman screamed which brought more people into the area they were beating us so they had to stop.
Police reports were filed, I was seen by the local Hospital and had a severe concussion on top of the other injuries I listed. I had to convalesce at a friends home in this area, as I was a few hours from base, for over a week before I could stand to walk more than to the bathroom without throwing up let alone ride in a car, from the concussion and other damage. Then I was on bed rest at the barracks for another week or so before I could function normally. For those that get the reference I looked like the elephant man. To add insult to injury when I tried to sue the bouncers and the business, I was recommended to a lawyer that worked for one of the shell corporations that owned the business and was never able to get justice. Eventually a jag officer put me in touch with a good civilian lawyer in the area which was how we found out about the previous lawyer and the shell corporations and that unfortunately my case was a lost cause.
It was until as I said I started to unravel in the last few years, from this as well as other trauma I've suffered before the military and after that I really put the events under a microscope. I always played it down and toughed it out, like we all do. I remember being unable to leave the barracks by myself for weeks, finally going to Walmart off post for something and feeling like I was having a heart attack and running back to my car and sitting in it hyperventilating like WTF was that. From there extreme hypervigilance, bouts of rage, depression and severe anxiety, light sensitivity, decreased hearing in my right earinging, daily headaches or migraines, etc, it absolutely changed the person I was from that point forward. Which has me where I am today. I still suffer from all those conditions and was diagnosed by a private doctor with PTSD several years ago when the panic attacks worsened after my Son was born (fear of being unable to protect him..thanks hypervigilance), trying to find those medical records is proving a pain but my therapist (not a psychologist) has diagnosed me with PTSD, depression, panic disorder and anxiety issues i cant remember the exact terms, she is going to give me my therapy session notes and write a DBQ for me.
There is alot of shit I didnt realize I deal with that she believes and now I believe has come from this which is why i'm finally moving forward with filing.
I guess questions that I have, if you made it this far, are will a therapist's diagnosis and their dbq or IMO be enough for a claim or do I need to go see someone else or get a nexus from nexusletters.com
? I have my med records from end of service as well as all of the medical and police reports from the incident and the witness statements that corroborate my side of the event. I also plan to have my wife write a buddy statement, she and I have been together since before I went into service and I'm lucky to still be married to all these years after, she obviously knew me before and has dealt with me and the issues after service till now
The secondaries I plan to file are OSA, GERD, and Migraines. I have tinnitus but need to get a hearing test and be seen for it as I just suck it up because I cant miss much more work than I already do for things they will just say "take ibuprofen". I have a CPAP and a diagnosis of OSA. For the GERD I've been fighting it since I got out from the constant use of NSAIDs for pain and headaches/migraines that has developed into Barret's Esophagus which I have to have upper GI's every 3 years now for and take daily meds. The Migraines I need to be seen for as I just deal with them, miss work for them as well as MH days and I just dont have the time to spend to go have a doctor again say just take some meds but I know I need documentation for them. I'm also tracking them now.
TL:DR. Had the shit kicked out of me nearly killed by racist fucks. Filing Non-Combat PTSD for the event and secondaries off of it. (sorry guys for the book, guess I needed to vent a little also)
submitted by lastsonofkryptown
to VeteransBenefits [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:33 all_bi_myself_lol So I need advice or commentary or something on a situation I have happening with my parents (mainly my mom)
So about a month ago my mother informed me of her plan for us to move to a different state so she could move in with her boyfriend (who she’s been with for only 6 months). She dropped this on me like a bomb. I cried to her and told her that I didn’t want to move and that I wanted to stay where we’re already living. She at one point during this whole thing asked me if I was going to move in with my dad, I told her that I didn’t know, and she began to go off on me about all the things she does for me and things like that. I, out of wanting to not be in this situation, told her I’d move with her. The next day I went to school and cried a whole bunch in my school counsellor’s room. The following night I cried to my dad and told him I didn’t want to move to another state, and he said I was welcome to move in with him, which I said is what I would like to do. A few days later my dad got a court order sayin that she can’t move out of the county we currently live in. My mom will be battling this in court unfortunately. A few weeks later my mom brought up the topic about the move and asked if I was going to move in with my dad, then I told her yes because I couldn’t lie anymore. She proceeded the rest of the night to kinda “yell” at me and tell me how I couldn’t move in with my dad. I set a boundary and told her that I didn’t want to talk about the topic and she kept trying to talk about it. From then on our relationship has kinda been wonky. I started to realize that I haven’t been happy living with her in general and should’ve moved with my dad sooner. A few days later I sent my parents a long text telling them what I would like for me schedule wise (who’s house I’m at when) and addressing that I would like to be left out of adult matters and just be allowed to be a kid. My mom basically said I respect your emotions but we’re not going to do anything you just asked besides leaving you out of adult matters. My parents lawyers also said they weren’t allowed to talk about the move with my siblings and I. Since then though my mom has called me selfish, invalidated my emotions, made snarky comments to me about the move, and made rules stricter than before. She also told my dad that he couldn’t take me to get my driver’s license renewed. Living with her is like a prison and I’m trying to do what’s best for me and break free from it.
submitted by all_bi_myself_lol
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:32 Succer11 WYR go back 100 years into the past (1923) or go 100 years into the future (2123)?
When you time travel, you will appear in a random place in the same state/province you are in now, the position will not put you in any danger (You won't appear 50 feet in the air, at the bottom of a lake, etc.) and you can not return to now. If you go back in time, you will get to see great sights, but you will be put in a time where the great depression is hitting the world hard, and the world is still recovering from the great war, and you can't drink alcohol in the US (Legally). However, if you go forward, you will have no idea what's in store, if there is anything. View Poll
submitted by Succer11
to WouldYouRather [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:32 mukutramsahu_453 Dowry Free Marriages