Case with pop socket
popheads: the hottest in pop music
2015.08.23 00:12 kappyko popheads: the hottest in pop music
The latest and greatest in pop music, all in one subreddit.
2014.02.04 02:15 _DaltoN PvZ: Garden Warfare
This subreddit is for everything related to 3rd person PvZ Shooters: Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville, as well as Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 1 and 2! Come on over to discuss the game, interact with PopCap developers, and share your videos and fun experiences!
2009.03.05 16:33 wcalvert The Kindle Subreddit
An unofficial sub for everything Amazon Kindle related! Have questions before you buy a Kindle product or accessory? Want to know more about any of the products? Have news or tips to share? Join our friendly members.
2023.06.03 22:19 SparkyRaegun House-call groomers, how do you move your tools?
I recently started making housecalls and I’m trying to find something like a suitcase/makeup case with wheels that will hold my tools and make it easier for transport. Any recommendations? Links and specific places to lookout for?
submitted by SparkyRaegun
to doggrooming [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:18 DesertEvil Question: What items am I looting for? Rares oder Legendaries?
Serious question. I cannot seem to find a guide which answer this question. Im lvl 40 necro and I do not know whether I should salvage all yellow items (Diablo 3-Style) or I should check them to see if they are a super well-rolled yellow which I can imprint with the aspect to make it legendary. What am I really looking for? If that imprinting is the case, why am I even celebrating legendaries? I like that (presumably) yellow items are worth more than the dust as it was in D3 but I do not understand how the grind is supposed to work?
submitted by DesertEvil
to diablo4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:18 Glum-Fortune1342 Book The Next Year Of Any Championship Of Your Choice (Max 1000 words)
The TNT Championship has lost a lot of prestige over the 18 months and its very difficult to get invested in the belt when it changes hands so often. There hasn’t been a great TNT Champion since Miro and this is my attempt to fix its current trajectory.
At the time of writing, Wardlow is the current champion. He cuts a promo on the May 31st episode of Dynamite saying this belt used to be defended weekly on Dynamite and starting tonight that is going to be the case again and he issues an open challenge daring anyone to step into Wardlow’s world. Out comes Ethan Page with arguing with Matt Hardy, who tells him he has to prove his worth to him and the best way to do that would be to accept Wardlow’s open challenge. After some complaints, he gets in the ring and Wardlow throws him around whilst he tries to avoid his high-impact offence, ultimately to no avail. After the match, Matt says that next week he’ll challenge Wardlow to show Ethan how its done. Hardy is much bolder than Ethan was is in his match against Wardlow, taking the fight to him and never once dodging him. Of course, the big man gets the win after the Powerbomb Symphony.
After this, he has a string of defences against a variety of midcarders and forgotten AEW stars including Big Bill, Lance Archer, Swerve Strickland, Kip Sabian, Brian Cage, El Hijo Del Vikingo, Hook and Keith Lee. After defending against Luchasaurus at FyterFest, Wardlow is attacked by old rival Powerhouse Hobbs. Hobbs says that whilst Wardlow was pretending to be a fighting champion, he was ducking the one man who deserved a shot most, the man who he never even offered a rematch to because he knows he couldn’t beat him again; and that man is Powerhouse Hobbs. Wardlow says he has been defending the belt weekly, which means Hobbs could have had his rematch at any time but instead he decided to attack from behind like a coward. He is right about one thing though; I am a fighting champion and therefore he will give him a rematch because he’s not afraid of him; he just has to name the time and the place. Hobbs says Wardlow may as well have dug his own grave by asking him to name the time and place and says he’ll he see him at All In in at Wembley in a Falls Count Anywhere match. Hobbs wins after a Powerhouse Slam onto a car. On the Dynamite in-between All In and All Out, Wardlow says he’s not gonna wait for his rematch and cashes in his rematch clause for All Out, this time in a Chicago Street Fight. This is another brutal affair in which Hobbs comes out on top after a distraction from AEW World Champion MJF. This frees Wardlow up to pursue his former mentor, win the Eliminator tournament and ultimately dethrone MJF at Winter is Coming.
Hobbs goes on a monster run with the belt defeating opponents across Dynamite & Rampage. His first major feud is with Orange Cassidy; who dropped the International title to PAC at All In. After burning the candle at both ends for the past few months, Cassidy decides to chill for a few weeks before showing his more serious side again and decides he wants to be the face of the network. Hobbs just laughs at Cassidy and dismisses him as a joke in the build to their match at Full Gear. This feud is the most serious we have ever seen Cassidy and he puts up a brave fight against Hobbs as he fights from underneath, hitting him with snug strikes and showing off his rarely seen technical wrestling skills. It is to no avail however as Hobbs overpowers the piece of fruit and eventually retains his championship.
After this, Hobbs says Cassidy may have brought the fight to him, but now he wants more serious challengers; people worthy of entering the book of Hobbs. Up steps former TNT Champion Miro. Miro says he’s aware he has been away for some time, however he has been watching from afar whilst Hobbs has been entering people into his “book” and tells him that he is someone who needs redeeming and luckily for him the redeemer is here to do just that and take back his prize. Hobbs says Miro has been away for months and can’t just waltz out here and challenge the TNT Champion to a match but he accepts anyway, wanting to send the Redeemer back to wherever he’s been. The match happens at Winter Is Coming and is a hoss battle as the two just throw each other around the ring for a good 12 minutes before Hobbs retains.
Heading into Revolution 2024, Hobbs wants to know who’ll be the next entry into the Book of Hobbs when he is interrupted by an old friend turned foe, Ricky Starks. Starks says he and Hobbs go way back and he’s been watching as Hobbs has torn his way throw the roster but he knows him better than anyone and says the last time they thought he kicked his arse. Hobbs admits he may’ve gotten the better of him last time but since then Starks has been the Janetty to his Shawn Michaels. The match is set for Revolution and they tell a story of friends turned enemies over their pursuit of individual glory. Starks becomes the new TNT Champion after 15 engrossing minutes. Lower down the card, Swerve wins the Face Of The Revolution Ladder Match. Starks says the Revolution will indeed now be televised as he and Swerve engage in a feud that involves Starks having to fight off many off Swerve’s affiliates until their match at Double or Nothing 2024. This match is a hard-hitting, intense 15 minute long banger with Absolute retaining the title, having overcome every obstacle that Swerve threw at him in the process.
submitted by Glum-Fortune1342
to FantasyBookingElite [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:17 GoastRiter [GUIDE] Living Large in Los Santos: Unleashing Chaos. Making Friends and Rediscovering the Thrill of GTA Online!
If you're reading this, perhaps you're like me. You have most things you want in GTA Online. You've "done it all". And now you're bored.
But... have you *really* done it all? Turns out, most of us haven't. There's so much to do in this game, and it's easy to get stuck in old habits that prevent us from discovering everything there is to do in Los Santos!
So I began writing down all my ideas for having fun in the game, and basically use these suggestions as guidelines to always find something new to do. It has completely reinvigorated my joy for the game, and I hope it can help you do the same!
If you're having trouble with motivation or inspiration, then I suggest picking something at random from the list and just doing it! You might disccover that you love it, just like I did!
And if you have anything more to add, please share your comments so that we can all help build this list together. :)
- Break Your Habits: Most people have a routine that they repeat over and over again until they get burned out and bored with the game! Your number one goal for having fun must be to break your old habits!
- Grind Less: If you've played for a long time, there's absolutely zero reason to grind big piles of useless money. People often develop bad habits where they finally grind so much that they forget to have fun. The "wonder" of the world completely vanishes when everything becomes about optimal times and optimal routes and optimal mission rotations. Relax! Start exploring everything that the game has to offer instead! Dare to do the "less optimal" routes, and have the courage to stop stressing about the "time efficiency" when you do the game's content. Sure, perhaps you can do a mission in 2 minutes with an Oppressor Mk2, but why not relax, put on a podcast, and do a relaxing 5 minute drive instead? Relax and have fun!
- Switch Off the Business Mindset: Why grind at all? Why do businesses at all? What do you really need the money for, whatsoever? If it feels like grinding, do something else that's more fun for you! Stop thinking about the money and start thinking about the real-world fun you're having! Start actually enjoying all the things you've previously grinded for! Perhaps you might enjoy treating GTA as a racing simulator where you mostly do challenges/race maps instead? There's so much more to do that isn't purely related to earning money!
- Accept All Invites: When you see invites to races, challenges, missions, etc, accept them! You will broaden your horizons about what you can do in the game, and you will often make the newbies very happy! Of course, if it turns out they're a hopelessly stupid newbie who keeps dying and never improves, then sure, I'd suggest leaving the heist to save your time and sanity. But most of the time, the other players will be smart enough to learn quickly. You can easily make great, new friends this way!
- Protect the Newbies: If you see someone doing a sales mission in a public lobby, why not fly over there in a powerful airborne vehicle (or heck, a missile-equipped Toreador car), and then follow them as their bodyguard against any griefers that may appear!
- Join People's CEO/MC: You can list yourself as "looking for work" via the interaction menu, which will alert other people that there's someone looking for work in the session. You can then join them and help people out with their missions, which is often a fun and relaxing activity for a while!
- Get a Crew: Look around for a crew of like-minded people. They exist. There are crews that specialize in heisting with competent players. There are crews that focus on racing. There are crews for Arena War. There are crews that only do LS Car Meet challenges/races. There's even crews specialized in doing sales missions together, by helping each other with business sales, if that's your thing! Finding a group of people with a compatible mindset and interests really pays off in the end!
- Switch Sessions: You can jump between multiple public sessions until you find one that matches your mood. Perhaps a nice, quiet sessions without griefers, perfect for doing sales missions? Or maybe one where there's a group of people that are actively doing something fun, which you can join in on? Don't just settle for your session. Explore what's out there!
- Do the Stupid Things: Grab your friends or some randoms, and challenge each other to do the most stupid and random things you can think of. The game is a sandbox. So start acting like it! For example, why not challenge each other with things like "everyone starts at the beach without any vehicles, your goal is to get to the Senora Desert convenience store, and you're only allowed to use stolen vehicles, the first person to reach the desert wins", or how about "everyone jumps from the Maze Bank Tower and your goal is to ride your parachute all the way to the ferris wheel". Is that even possible? Who knows! Let's find out!
- Become a Map Creator: If you've had fun making random challenges in freeroam, why not make them into more formal challenges, by creating actual maps? The map creator is very advanced. You can modify the world, add checkpoints anywhere you want, you could make a bicycle race, add pedestrians, enable weapon wheel usage, add parachute jumps, stunt jumps, survival modes, etc. Go wild!
- River Racing: The game has two epic rivers that start at the "Alamo Sea" (desert lake) and head west out to the ocean. Why not do a race with some friends? Get the Blazer Aqua amphibious quad bike and start at the desert, then race through one of the rivers, which is full of fun jumps. Next, decide on a destination (such as the Del Perro Pier) and do the rest of the drive on roads to see who gets there first.
- Stop Flying: Whenever a game lets you fly, you end up skipping huge amounts of content and world design and just flying directly above it all. That's nice if you want to get somewhere efficiently, but it really breaks the game's immersion. Try driving everywhere instead!
- Learn to Fly: Many players are awful at flying (especially the helicopters). Why not practice your flying skills? Perhaps try landing your helicopter at very tight spots, on rooftops, and other fun locations!
- Use Motorcycles: They're more thrilling than cars, because crashing actually has consequences. They're also very fast and agile, which feels awesome while driving through the city!
- Oppressor MK1: Fly around the map, trying to create your own challenges such as flying over the water or climbing Mount Chiliad.
- Climb the Mountain: Find various fun vehicles and attempt to climb Mount Chiliad in them. There's lots of fun to be had with motorcycles at the mountain!
- BMX Tricks: There are so many skate parks and BMX bicycle stunt locations in the city. Why not look at some BMX stunt videos for inspiration?
- Throw Away the GPS: Stop staring at the minimap while driving! This is super fun. Let's say that you need to get to Simeon's shop. Instead of opening up the world map and setting a map marker and following the GPS line like a lemming, try to train yourself to navigate the city! Drive the streets, look at the surroundings and actually navigate! It's so much fun and you'll feel way more relaxed. The city will also feel way more immersive. You can even modify the minimap via "Settings: Display: Radar = Blips", which hides the map so that you can't see the shape of the streets by glancing at the minimap anymore. You can even disable it completely, but unfortunately it also hides the healthbar if you do that.
- Use First Person: You can change the game's camera mode to first person, which is a really unique and immersive way to play the game. Steal some cars and go cruising! It will feel like an entirely different game when you get used to it!
- Take Selfies: Find beautiful locations and attempt to take great screenshots, with perfect framing and composition! You can use the game's built-in snapmatic camera, or you can use your regular screenshot key instead! Collecting photos of your adventures is a nice way to remember where you've been!
- Businesses: There are so many businesses in the game, and it's easy to forget about them after a while. Look at your businesses and begin doing their sourcing and sales missons again! Most of us quit them because they're very grindy, but after a long time away from them, they'll feel fresh again. And they'll feel much more relaxing if you vary between your different businesses and you only do one or two missions at a time, to never get bored.
- Nightclub: Do the promotion/popularity missions, which involve going around town and promoting the nightclub, or helping to remove unwanted or drunk guests from the club. All of that improves your popularity, which improves the passive income you're earning from the club!
- Get the DJs: The nightclub has multiple DJs. Why not unlock them all? Their missions are very fun, and you'll earn new music for your club.
- Bunker: Why not do some manual supply missions, just to relax and have fun? Sure, the optimal way to make money with the bunker is to buy the supplies and do "better" things with your time instead of sourcing supplies, but why does everything have to be about ultimate efficiency all the time? If you're a long-time player, you already have lots of money and you need new things to do!
- Contact Missions: So many people don't even know that you can get missions by calling NPCs on the phone. It's named "contact missions" and they can be very fun. I recommend calling Dax and doing "Request Work" from him, because his missions are very varied and after you've done enough you get various important rewards, such as upgrades for your Acid Lab business.
- CEO/VIP Work: When you're a CEO, you can start SecuroServ missions via the interaction menu. There's lots of fun ones! For example, why not get your favorite car, relax and do the Sightseer mission, seeing where the map markers will take you while you enjoy the relaxing drive? The mission gives you 15 minutes, which is plenty of time to take the scenic route.
- Terrorbyte Missions: Another forgotten relic! The terrorbyte has lots of fun missions which are very good for variation. They used to be the best "active" way to earn money in GTA. Most players who grinded those missions have only done the "optimal rotation", but how about actually doing all of the available missions for fun?
- Rockstar Jobs: There are so many high-quality maps, races and challenge modes in the game. Explore the official list of RockstaCurated jobs in the game's pause menu. There's a ton of them!
- Community Jobs: There's a ton of cool community maps in the game. Remember to favorite the ones you liked so that you can easily start the same again!
- Auto Shop: Do the customer car customization and delivery jobs, and do the heists! They can be done solo.
- MC Club: Do the customer motorcycle customization and delivery jobs.
- Vehicle Warehouse: Do the Import/Export car theft and sales missions. Be sure to use the trick that ensures you only get high-end cars (permanently fill the warehouse with every worthless sourced car in the game, then you will only get high-end cars after that).
- Acid Lab: The best passive income business in the game. Spend some time doing Dax's contact missions to fully upgrade your lab's efficiency and it will become very profitable. Then mix up your gameplay between both sourcing Acid supplies or buying them. And do the sales missions.
- Franklin's Agency: Do the Dr. Dre story missions, then do 201x Security Contract missions until you've unlocked the highest amount of passive daily income (it goes up by $100 every time you do a mission, capped at $20,000 after having done 201 contracts).
- Payphone Hits: They're unlocked after doing at least 3 Security Contract missions. Then you can pick up assassination contracts from ringing payphones. They're very profitable.
- Weekly Time Trials: Do the camotorcycle time trial and the RC car time trial every week, they're a good way to learn how to drive and they give a nice bit of money! Remember that you can hold a key to respawn at the start of the race before the time has ended, if you're sure that you won't make it in time.
- Daily Objectives: In your interaction menu, look at the Objectives and complete them. They're a good way to be inspired to do things you might not do otherwise.
- Daily Collectible Hunts: G's Cache (hunt for the hidden street cache), Kosatka submarine treasure hunt, Street dealer (find it and sell to it every day), etc.
- Get a Fresh Look: Create a new character outfit (clothes, hairstyle, tattoos, mask).
- Use Different Weapons: Challenge yourself to use different weapons than the same old, boring weapon you always use. For example, how about only using the Heavy Revolver? Make those shots count!
- Modify Your Weapons: Change their styles and attachments.
- Tune Your Precious Car: You might have a "perfectly tuned" car that you've been driving for years and that you're always using. Why not modify it a bit? Put a different livery on it, and some different colors at least? What felt "fresh" two years ago would just be contributing to a feeling of "staleness" today. Freshen things up!
- Ride of the Day: Most long-time players have around a hundred vehicles, but most of them collect dust. Why not set fun "challenge" rules for yourself, such as randomly selecting a vehicle and using only that vehicle on that real-life day?
- Outfit of the Day: Why not make it your goal to create a new character "outfit of the day" (or week) whenever you log in? It's a great way to get a fresh feeling every time you play!
- Minigames: How about some Golf, Tennis, Darts or Arm Wrestling?
- Gang Attacks: Find a gang and eliminate them!
- Stash Houses: Find the stash houses and raid them for resources for your businesses.
- Parachute: Go somewhere high up and do a parachute dive! Better yet, look for the Junk Energy Skydives challenges on the map, or do Dom's parachute challenge (which is a special skydive at a random location).
- San Andreas Flight School: Do the flight school challenges! They're at the Los Santos Airport, at the airplane icon!
- Gun Range Challenges: Complete the Bunker's and Ammo-Nation Gun Range shooting challenges!
- Gun Range with Friends: Challenge a friend to the gun range mini-games, where you compete to see who is the most accurate!
- MC Club Missions: Form a MC club with at least one friend, then ride in formation and start MC missions via the interaction menu.
- MC Businesses: Yes, they're the most hated businesses in the game, but why not do them a little bit? You could do a little bit of supplying and a few small sales missions, to ensure that you have small sales. Or, team up with friends and take turns helping each other do larger sales.
- Racing: Do Open Wheel, Stunt Races, Transform Races, and Regular Races. There are so many different kinds of races in the game! The transform races are the newest feature, and are very cool, since you might drive a supercar down the street to the airport, then transform into a plane and fly through the sky, and other epic things, all in the same race map!
- LS Car Meet: Do the challenges, races and rank up your LS Car Meet rank. Try to win the Prize Ride!
- Lobby Car Meets: You can try arranging car meets with other people in the lobby, to check out each other's cars! Just beware of griefers. You may want to do it in the LS Car Meet building to avoid the griefer explosions, or just switch to a lobby with cooler people.
- Arcade: Play the arcade games and try to beat them! Some of them have hidden rewards for completing the game or completing certain challenges.
- Achievements: Look at the pause menu's Stats - Awards section, and pick some award that you'll try to complete! There are so many fun challenges in there, such as attempting to parachute for more than 3 minutes, or robbing every store on the map (you can see the checkmarks on the map to know if you've robbed those stores).
- Stunt Jumps: There are 50 stunt jump locations on the map, which unlock a few rewards and are also really fun to complete!
- Unlock Vehicle Colors: You may have noticed that certain colors are locked behind challenges, such as winning a certain amount of races. Why not finally unlock those colors you've always wanted but were always "too lazy" to unlock? You'll get to enjoy some flashy, new vehicle colors!
- Arena War: Very fun, but unfortunately hard to get a group going for it. But if you can get a group, Arena War is super fun.
- Freemode Battles: Join a large lobby and just do whatever you want while you're waiting for freemode battles, which start every 20 minutes and will alternate between Business Battles and Freemode Challenges. Then attempt to win those battles! Events will only trigger when there are at least 4 players outdoors, and they cannot be in the same CEO/MC.
- Ride with Strangers: Pick your nicest car and then drive around and invite strangers to either ride with you or do impromptu street race 1v1 challenges.
- Freemode Map Markers: Look at the map. There are icons and glowing markers everywhere on the map/streets. Visit whichever icon is nearest your current location and see what's there! Remember that you can go "On Call" (queue) for public races/missions while you're waiting for them to fill up, which lets you stay in Freemode while you're waiting.
- Weekly Bonuses: Look at the Rockstar Newswire to see what the weekly bonus money is, and focus on doing that business/event for a while, to earn some money!
- Max Your Stats: Get all your stats to maximum! Most people haven't finished Strength, which can be gradually maxed for fun by simply punching every civilian you see.
- Invade the Military: Invade the military base at Fort Zancudo with some friends, and make it your mission to steal a Lazer jet plane.
- Heists: Do some heist preps or full heists for fun! Many of them can be casually setup while solo, which is very relaxing! Most of the newer heists can even be completed while solo!
- Change Your Heist Routes: You don't have to always do the same approach over and over again. Most heists have a lot of different approaches. For example, have you ever successfully completed the "Silent and Sneaky" approach at the Casino? Start exploring the different possibilities out there!
- Yellow Mission Markers: The yellow letters/markers on the map show the location of significant storyline missions (such as ULP, Agency, Acid Lab, etc). Visit those locations and start completing the stories that GTA Online has to offer!
- Do the Jobs: Go to "Online - Jobs" in the pause menu, and explore the available options!
- Answer the Calls: There are so many fun missions for English Dave, the various DJs at the Music Locker, the Casino staff, etc. In most cases, you'll also get some kind of reward if you finish them all! You might even get them to stop calling you when you've finished everything, which is a nice reward in itself!
- Check Your Texts/Emails: There's a lot of "mini missions" that arrive via emails/text messages. For example, Simeon asks you to steal certain cars every day. There's also an early game treasure hunt which starts through an email.
- Use Quick Join: There's an app on your phone named "Quick Join". It queues you for a rapid, random job. It's a great way to explore new content, meet new people and to help them with the queues for their own missions.
- Browse the Internet: There are a ton of funny parody websites in GTA Online's internet browser. Explore what's out there!
- Watch TV/Movies: Have you seen all the TV shows and cinema movies yet? If not, relax and have some fun! :)
- Customize Your Phone: You can change the theme, background, ringtone and other settings for your in-game phone. Why not change things a bit?
- Don't Be Annoyed: The phone calls and missions may seem annoying, but try actually relaxing and doing them. Listen to the phone calls. Call the NPCs. Do their missions! They are pretty nice and chill activities which gives you something to do in the game and some challenges.
- Use a Gamepad: If you're a PC player, you'll know that most of the game is too easy, since the aiming and enemy difficulty was balanced for console (gamepad) players. Try using a gamepad on PC! Not only will your driving and flying be massively improved, you'll also have a much more fun fun time when fighting enemies, since you can't just "360 No Scope" everything with your superior pointing device anymore. You'll even get immersive rumble that lets you feel the engine of your cars! How cool is that?! The game's options lets you finetune the sensitivity and aiming mode, and true professionals will use "Free Aim" which completely disables the auto-aiming.
- Meet Different People: If you're mostly a heist person, look for someone who loves cars and start hanging out with them to absorb some of their passion for another aspect of the game. You might learn to love car tuning too!
- Trade Prices: Many vehicles in the game have trade prices which give you a massive discount on the vehicle if you complete the challenge first. So set your eyes on a nice vehicle and do its challenges for fun! The discount you're earning will be like earning a huge sum of money that you put towards that specific vehicle. For example, a 2 million dollar discount on a vehicle you wanted is the same as if you had just earned 2 million dollars that you decided to spend on that vehicle! So don't sleep on the trade price discounts! They're a fun challenge with a very high monetary value!
- Bunker Research: If you have a bunker, try doing the research! You can unlock a ton of cool and super useful vehicle and weapon modifications! The explosive and incendiary ammo are must-haves.
- Mobile Operations Missions: The Mobile Operations Center is a forgotten business. It exists in your bunker, but you can request it via your Interaction Menu. Enter the truck's trailer, and then start missions from the computer in the command room!
- Avenger: Take your Avenger out for a drive! It's an extremely powerful, heavily armored aircraft and can be customized with various fun additions.
- Relaxing Yacht: Why not purchase or upgrade your yacht, and chill on it for a while with some friends? It even has lots of fun water vehicles parked in the water at the yacht, and helicopter pads for easy travel.
- Yacht Missions: You can start the fun "A Superyacht Life" mission series from the captain on your yacht. You'll even get a fun Yacht Captain outfit if you complete them all as host.
- Special Vehicle Work: The Vehicle Warehouse provides various epic missions whose "main" purpose is to unlock trade prices on various weaponized vehicles, but the missions themselves are fun too. Most players only do the specific missions for the vehicles they wanted to buy. Why not complete them all at least once, or play them again for fun?
- Collectibles: The map is full of collectible items, such as USB music sticks, playing cards, action figures, signal jammers (to unlock the best hacker for the Casino heist), etc. Why not relax and do them all for fun? They all unlock something fun or useful!
- Dream Vehicle: Relax, do some research about vehicles are available in the game, and set your eyes on a new "dream vehicle". Then work towards earning it and pimping it just the way you want it! Having a goal is fun!
- Test Drives: Check out the weekly test drives at the "Luxury Autos" shop, at Simeon's "Premium Deluxe Motorsport", and at the "LS Car Meet". You might find your new dream vehicle!
- Collect Vehicle Sets: You might have fun building specific collections, such as all Benny's vehicles in the game, etc. Setting goals for yourself about specific vehicle collections gives you something to strive for, and means that there's a lot of new things you'll need to buy and tune, which will keep you busy for a while!
- Sell Vehicles: Let's be honest, there are a lot of stinkers in your collection. Why not sell them? Just beware of the game's daily sell limit. The limit will be hit somewhere around 30-40 cars sold in 24 real-life hours. I'd suggest only selling 1-5 cars per real life day, which ensures that you'll never face the anger of Rockstar, and you'll have more time to make deliberate choices about which vehicles to get rid of. You'll also be getting roughly 50% of your previously spent money back for each sold vehicle! I'd recommend forcing yourself to drive a vehicle for a while before selling it, and looking at its customizations to see if you'd like it if you changed its style a bit, so that you're absolutely sure that you don't want it.
- Organize Your Vehicles: A lot of people have a complete mess in their garages. Why not begin sorting your cars, such as placing all your best cars at the premium display spots in your office garage? Perhaps organizing the floors by vehicle type? You can have lots of fun and you'll get a much better overview of your available vehicles.
- Relocate Yourself: If you've been staring at the same, old, boring spot for years, it could be fun to move! Most players choose the ugly, industrial, "optimal" locations. Why not relax and move to the beautiful beach instead? The Lombank office, the Insert Coin arcade, the Vespucci Beach MC clubhouse, the Del Perro Nightclub, the Strawberry auto shop, and the Vespucci Canals agency are all very beautiful locations with amazing interior and exterior design and great views! They're also very well placed for all of their business purposes!
- Browse in Person: When you're looking at real estate on the internet, things look very boring and impersonal. Why not take a drive around the city and look at the "real estate for sale" map markers in person? Perhaps you'll find a great new location for your home! However, if it's a multi-apartment house, I recommend checking YouTube for the various room views, to find the room with the best view before you buy it.
- Upgrade Your Properties/Businesses: If you haven't yet upgraded all of the equipment for a business, it's a great idea to upgrade it to improve its efficiency and safety. Or how about changing the interior design for fun, to replace the "same old daily view" with a fresh new look?
- Buy Every Arcade Machine: There are so many fun minigame machines for your arcade. Why not buy them all and pimp that place out? It's a nice place to relax, and even get some rewards for completing the games.
- Get All Passive Businesses: Why not work towards getting and fully upgrading all of the passive incomes in the game? Such as the Nightclub (which automatically generates money in the safe based on popularity, and generates MC business products to sell from its basement), the Acid Lab (which can be restocked with a simple phone call to Mutt, and has easy sales missions), the Arcade (which generates $5000 per in-game day when you've filled all of its interior slots with arcade machines, which can all be the same machine if you want), the Agency (which generates up to $20000 per in-game day based on how many Security Contracts you've completed), Street Dealers (finding the daily street dealer is much faster than regular sales missions, and they pay more than regular missions), Bunker (you can resupply it via one click with the Master Control Terminal in your Arcade, and then simply sell the product when it's still less than 25% full, thus guaranteeing a single sales vehicle every time). An added bonus of having passive businesses is the fact that they let you do other things in the game, such as doing racing and other fun challenges, while your businesses passively produce for you!
- Start Fresh: Did you know that your online account has two character slots? You can actually start fresh by simply withdrawing all of you banked money to your primary character, so that there's $0 in the bank. Then create a new character, which will begin at $0. Then relax and enjoy the ride of building a new empire. I suggest doing things differently this time. For example, if your primary character owns every business, why not just focus on a specific business this time, such as the CEO businesses (cargo crates), or just the vehicle warehouse, etc? Take this opportunity to simplify and avoid grinding, while still building a new playstyle to keep things fresh! Why not skip the Kosatka, so that you don't have the "easy Cayo Perico money" either? This slower, more deliberate, old-school way of making money will ensure that you have lots of fun, and you can set your own goals for what vehicles you want to save up money for on your new character! If you get tired of the grind, just switch back to your primary character again and enjoy the wealth. You can even delete your secondary character again to start fresh as many times as you want to.
- Spend Your Money: Having $100 million unused in the bank is just a completely pointless number, and is basically worth the same as having $0 in the bank if you aren't even using it. Unless your goal is to collect a specific amount of money for fun, I'd instead suggest that you actually start spending absolutely all of your money! Because if you can succeed in being perpetually slightly low on cash, you'll have much more reason to care about doing your businesses when you do want to buy something, which in turn drives your motivation to play again! Having a huge stash of money is bad for your motivation to play! Having a huge sash of money is like having an endless "Rich Daddy's Credit Card" in your wallet. Get rid of that credit card, buy a bunch of fun stuff, and enjoy the game more as a result!
- Play the Story: The vast majority of GTA Online players have barely touched the offline story. Why not relax with the story from time to time, gradually making your way through the epic offline story that started it all?
- Take a Break: If you're truly not finding any fun anymore, then take a break, perhaps a few weeks or a month is all you need to enjoy the game again! They also release content updates roughly twice per year, so you'll always have something new to return to in the future! :)
submitted by GoastRiter
to u/GoastRiter [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:17 reakti0n I’m honestly at my wits end 🤦♀️
This might be a long read. Back in March my Nan sadly passed away. I’ve taken on her little dog, who my Nan treated like an absolute princess. She was basically killing her with kindness by feeding her constantly. She’s a little dog and weighed 25kg when I got her, I’ve managed to get her weight down to 21.7kg in the few months that I’ve had her. I took her to the vets when I first took her in and they discovered a sinister lump on her mammary glands. On Thursday she went in for an op to remove it. This was TRAUMATIC. After the op I picked her up and was by myself. She decided to jump in the back of the car and popped open all of her stitches. Im sure you can imagine what the back of my car looked like without being too gory. I rushed her straight back and she was taken in as an emergency case and operated on for a second time on the same day to close the wound again. It was the most traumatising experience for both me and her. She’s now being an absolute demon. She’s non stop whining and has been since the op, she thrashes around when I try to put a belly bandage on, which makes me panic she’s going to pop the stitches again. Earlier on I left it off because I didn’t want to risk it and she scratched it with her back legs - not even a Buster collar can stop that and she’s bleeding again. I’m at a total loss. I’m trying so hard to help her and I just feel like constantly crying. I’m so stressed and I don’t know how else to help her. Whatever I do seems to be wrong. Thursday was horrific and I feel like I’m scarred and have no trust in the stitches at all now. I don’t know the point of this post, I guess I had to vent to decompress a bit 😢
submitted by reakti0n
to DogAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:17 CCAlpha205 Linux Distros for 2022 Envy x360
Are there any good Linux distros that work well with the 2022 AMD Envy x360? Most of the major ones I’ve tried (Pop, Ubuntu, Manjaro, Fedora) are spotty with drivers, with the B&O speakers not working on any of them. Any recommendations or solutions would be appreciated and thank you.
submitted by CCAlpha205
to Hewlett_Packard [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:17 t_oad new what-cha order just dropped
| || |
My second order from What-Cha, got a bunch of Spring 2023 harvest teas that I'm looking forward to digging into. Especially excited for the longjing, tie guan yin, and hong shui. submitted by t_oad to tea [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:16 solisse Quadro RTX A6000 and RTX 4090 in same system work now!
| || | submitted by solisse to nvidia [link] [comments]
I made a post on another subreddit a while ago, about the RTX A6000 and RTX 4090 not being able to work together in the same system.
I am glad to report, that I got it working now (probably due to newer drivers...) Both drivers installed!
I am using the GeForce 535.98 Studio
for the RTX 4090
and the 535.98 quadro rtx driver
for the RTX A6000.
I made some test renders in Blender and it works flawlessly! The A6000 gives a slight boost compared to just using the 4090 by itself. Very happy about this tho, because now I can keep working on my Unreal Engine projects using the 4090 and then switch to the A6000 for the additional VRAM that's needed for bigger renders. In the future, I am probably going to use a secondary pc for remote rendering with the A6000 tho, so I can keep working during the outsourced rendering. TLDR:
Using the RTX A6000 and RTX 4090 in the same system works now.
Installing is quite the hustle, but doable. Let me know in the comments in case you need help getting both of those cards to work together.
2023.06.03 22:16 FitEyes Questions I should ask my doctor about my OCT results?
I will be having an OCT test soon. This will be my 4th or 5th one. What would be 2 or 3 questions I should ask the doctor about my OCT results and what I should be watching for. We have such limited time together and my doctor doesn’t go into any detail unless I specifically ask about something.
If you've been diagnosed with glaucoma or one of many other eye conditions, you're likely familiar with the OCT test -- a non-invasive imaging technique. OCT has revolutionized the field of ophthalmology by providing high-resolution, cross-sectional images of ocular structures. It has become an invaluable tool for glaucoma diagnosis and monitoring. OCT utilizes near-infrared light to capture detailed images of the optic nerve head, retinal nerve fiber layer, and macula. These images allow ophthalmologists to assess the thickness and integrity of the nerve fibers, detect early signs of damage, and monitor disease progression over time. Additionally, OCT can aid in differentiating between various types of glaucoma, such as open-angle and angle-closure glaucoma, although other tests are also used to assess angle status (such as ultrasound biomicroscopy).
Understanding a few details of your OCT test results can help you become an active participant in your eye health journey. Here are three questions you can ask your doctor, along with things you should be aware of in your OCT test results.
1. "What changes, if any, do you see in my optic nerve and retinal thickness compared to my previous OCT tests?"
The optic nerve and retinal thickness are critical indicators of glaucoma progression and response to treatment. By asking this question, you'll gain valuable insights into any changes that may have occurred since your last OCT test. Your ophthalmologist will assess the thickness of the retinal nerve fiber layer, ganglion cell complex, and other relevant structures. Changes in these measurements can provide an early warning sign of disease progression or treatment effectiveness.
When reviewing the OCT results, pay attention to the thickness values of these structures. If there's a significant change, it could indicate further evaluation or adjustments to your treatment plan may be necessary. Keep in mind that small fluctuations within a certain range can be normal
, so your doctor will provide the appropriate context based on your individual case.
2. "Are there signs of any new or worsening abnormalities, such as macular edema or drusen?"
While glaucoma is a primary concern for us, it's essential to remember that other eye conditions can coexist or develop over time. Macular edema, characterized by fluid accumulation in the central part of the retina, can cause vision loss. Drusen, on the other hand, are small yellow deposits beneath the retina and can be indicative of age-related macular degeneration (AMD). By asking about these abnormalities, you demonstrate proactive engagement in your eye care.
During your discussion, inquire about any signs of macular edema or drusen and their impact on your overall eye health. Your ophthalmologist will carefully evaluate your OCT scans for the presence of these abnormalities and inform you if any further testing or treatment is necessary. Remember, early detection and intervention are crucial for managing these conditions effectively.
3. "How can we utilize these results to optimize my treatment plan and monitor disease progression?"
Understanding the correlation between your OCT test results and your treatment plan is vital for managing glaucoma effectively. By asking this question, you invite your doctor to provide insights into how the OCT results influence your ongoing care.
submitted by FitEyes
to AskGlaucoma [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:16 TruthTellerBot Critical bug... Game crashes computer
I can run it just fine. Everything was on max on 1440p, too, before turning stuff down to try and help with this issue.
Randomly while playing... My computer will just shut off, think for a second, and then turn back on. It doesn't happen in any other case than playing this game. I already have MSI afterburner installed, and I turned up the fan speed to near max, because I assume(?) it is happening because of overheating. The only available explanation I can find, anyway.
What do I do? What settings should I turn down? Could it be for another reason? Just bite the bullet and wait for a patch?
submitted by TruthTellerBot
to RogueTraderCRPG [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:15 Beginning_Air_2349 Vyvanse taker that wants tips
I've taken vyvanse for 2 years and i'm wondering if anyone here has any similar stories. I started to realise that the meds made my life harder instead of easier because I was on a higher dosage and often abused them, (still do sometimes but more under control). I decided that this winter break I wanted to quit cold turkey and I did, it was actually life changing. I felt depressed for like a week and then it was over, I felt my "spark" was back but ofc also had ADHD problems by being unfocused or just not caring about stuff. Recently it's been a stressful period as i'm ending school forever and had to get all work done to get my examina and I've also had to work my part time job to not get fired, I now had to start taking it again and abused it as usual after not using it for long which is bad. I've taken more than I should because I feel very exhausted and just want a break from everything but I can't. The last vyvanse I took was 80 mg (2x40) about 2 days ago and I still haven't slept a minute and I've had to be with my relatives now because they've come to visit from England but I've been acting weird because my brain chemistry has been f:ed up from taking vyvanse so many days in a row on a high dosage and I'm now done with everything, I'm quitting my part time job and I don't ever have to go to school again. Now I just have to ride this out but I'm just venting about how horrible vyvanse can be sometimes when you take too much and too late in the day, I'm now laying here after almost three days without sleep losing my mind with thin hair and muscles that hurt, no sense of smell or taste and I just want to know how you guys manage these stressful periods without it, I usually just use high dose vyvanse as a quick fix but now I feel like shit and I haven't felt like this since I quit cold turkey last time. It's truly a shit feeling to be so exhausted in you're body and mind while you can just hear you're heart pounding and pounding while rotting away in a dark room. I know that I won't do this shit again but how can I just get to sleep? I don't want to compensate with other drugs, I just want some damn real rest because I can't take this exhaustion anymore, it feels insane what vyvanse does to you, after not sleeping for three days it's now Saturday night and i'm afraid I won't be able to sleep until my big graduation day on Monday and if that's the case all my friends and family will see me in ugly crackhead state and that I'd rather die than go through, if I can't sleep i'm buying weed tomorrow because I don't care anymore I just want to sleep man.
submitted by Beginning_Air_2349
to vyvansechatgroup [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:15 ImpeccablyIconic Physiognomy
Physiognomy - the study of the systematic correspondence of psychological characteristics to facial features or body structure.
This has been coined as cookoo science and rightly so due to charlatans using it for face reading and other BS. However like a broken clock is right twice a day, this too is correct in identifying consciously or sub consciously traits in a man.
e.g. Guys who are sad, look serious or sad usually have face that has droopy features. The mouth corner turn downwards over years of that meantal state as that is their default position. Their voice is not matter of fact, full of conviction cos they have doubts if what they are saying has any weight or any listeners. Their walk is anxious or robotic rather than at ease like a King rolling through his kingdom.
This is also a chicken and egg kinda situation… Do they look sad, depressed, serious cos they are not getting results with women or their default expressions is pushing women away. Whatever the case may be, mindset resonates making that physiognomy concrete and prominent. Contrast that with happy, fun guys.. do girls love their company that’s why they are happy or they are happy and that’s why girls love their company. This also gets plastered on happy face, eyes, tonality and walk which strangers identify just by look and vibe and feel it and if they feel it's real, accept it.
What’s the solution?
Motions creates emotions
Believe first and see later
Fake it till you make it.
Imagine, BE and roll in a world where you are happy and women love you. Any bad reactions? Externalize it.. that person much be jealous, weird. Avoid weirdos and reward fans.
Do this from now on for this to plaster in your vibe, eyes, tone and walk as you live your life. All your behaviors are byproduct of your mindset and self-image, even women.
submitted by ImpeccablyIconic
to FarEastAlphas [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:15 almightychicken23 Why is this guy giving me so many compliments?
There's this guy I'm taking dance classes with for 5 months and he's my dance partner (a year older than me) and like he first complimented my shoes and I noticed he mostly interested in my backpack like he asked if it was new (it wasn't), he said he likes the color of it (it's white) and wanted to know the brand of it (my mom got it for me literaly from a shoe shop so nothing special).
And on the same day he said he liked my skirt and my pop socket (?). I always sad thank you and flattered and cracking jokes all the time
I might be seeing things but I think he sometimes stares at me while we are dancing
I'm like hmmmmm, does he have a thing for me?
submitted by almightychicken23
to AskTeenGirls [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:15 Joadzilla Trump-appointed federal judge rules Tennessee’s anti-drag show law is ‘unconstitutional’
A federal judge in Tennessee has ruled that a state law limiting public drag show performances represented an “unconstitutional restriction on the freedom of speech.”
“As a matter of text alone, the (Adult Entertainment Act) is a content, and viewpoint-based restriction on speech. The AEA was passed for the impermissible purpose of chilling constitutionally-protected speech,” US District Court Judge Thomas Parker, an appointee of former President Donald Trump, said in a 70-page late-Friday ruling.
Parker, who called the law “unconstitutionally vague and substantially overbroad,” also barred the defendant in the case – the district attorney of Shelby County, which is home to Memphis – from enforcing the law in that county.
The court ruling comes after Friends of George’s, a Memphis-based nonprofit that produces drag performances and comedy sketches, sued in March to stop the law from going into effect, arguing it was a violation of its free speech. Parker then temporarily blocked the state from enforcing the ban as he considered the law’s constitutionality.
Tennessee Republicans, who hold supermajorities in the state legislature, earlier this year passed the measure to restrict public drag show performances, which was signed by Republican Gov. Bill Lee. The law sought to limit “adult cabaret performances” on public property to shield children from viewing them, threatening violators with a misdemeanor and repeat offenders with a felony. The ban specifically included “male or female impersonators” who perform in a way that is “harmful to minors.” It had been set to go into effect April 1.
“WE WON!” Friends of George’s wrote in a tweet Saturday. “Judge Parker has declared Tennessee’s anti-drag law unconstitutional!”
Tennessee officials have argued that the measure is not a full ban and is only intended to stop overtly sexual performances in front of minors. Parker, in his ruling, acknowledged the state’s “compelling interest in protecting the psychological and physical wellbeing of children” but ruled against the law as “an unconstitutional restriction on the freedom of speech.”
Tennessee Attorney General Jonathan Skrmetti said in a statement Saturday that his office was reviewing the order and expects to appeal “at the appropriate time.”
“The scope of this law has been misrepresented in public by those more interested in pressing a narrative than in reading the statutory text,” Skrmetti said. “The Adult Entertainment Act remains in effect outside of Shelby County. This narrowly-tailored law protects minors from exposure to sexually explicit performances. Its operative language is rooted in the U.S. Supreme Court’s long-established First Amendment precedent.”
CNN has also reached out to Lee’s office for comment.
Tennessee’s law is just one of a slew of other similar measures that Republican-led state legislatures across the country have considered this year.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who is running for president, signed a bill last month that, among other things, gives his administration the power to take away licenses from establishments if they allow children into an “adult live performance,” widely interpreted as a crackdown on drag shows.
Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte signed legislation in May that prevents children from attending “sexually oriented shows” and from being present at obscene performances on public property. It specifically targets drag story hours, which it defines as “an event hosted by a drag queen or drag king who reads children’s books and engages in other learning activities with minor children present.”
Republicans say the performances – which often feature men dressing as women in exaggerated makeup while singing or entertaining a crowd, though some shows feature bawdier content – expose children to sexual themes and imagery that are inappropriate. LGBTQ advocates, however, argue that not all drag shows are sexual in nature and laws such as the ones in Montana and Tennessee stigmatize the community and could violate the First Amendment.
submitted by Joadzilla
to gamefaqs261 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:14 Lapralapso Dealing with the childhood friend who's turned into a complete a-hole?
There's this friend I have, who I've known since I was in Grade 6 (I'm in my 2nd year of university now), and initially the dude was fine, and for years he still was, but recently he's grown to become a total degrading, full-of-himself asshole after entering a pretty toxic friend group. I have no idea what to do in this case, whether or not to distance myself.
Listing some examples of his behaviour:
- Whining, and I MEAN whining if he doesn't get shotgun in a car.
- Constantly calls me obese even though I've lost 40 pounds and don't even remotely look fat anymore (he does it as a "joke", but it's nonstop now and it's just not reaching me the right way anymore. Plus, imo it's a sh*t joke to make).
- Constantly worships his other friend group in front of all of us, and it's pretty much 75% of what he talks about when hanging out with us. How "great" and "awesome" they all are compared to us.
- Won't let anyone else take aux when driving since his music taste is "superior" even though no one in the car is enjoying it.
- Uses me as the brunt of jokes.
- Loves to make tons of small side comments on ANYTHING I say trying to make me feel stupid (ex/, me talking about buying a dream car and then him talking about an accident I got in 2 years ago saying I'm too stupid to drive).
- He's never wrong. He's never wrong. Good luck arguing with him.
- He's obviously better than everyone and needs to be treated special (hence the need to be in shotgun and need to always be on aux).
- Talks to his own parents like he's the one in charge. Calls his dad "fatass" and orders him around. Orders me around to do stuff for him even though he has no right to do so.
- Whenever I try to talk about this new girl I'm interested in to him, he degrades me saying I have no chance and look like sh*t.
It's honestly reached my breaking point now and I can't stand much more of his godawful behaviour. He's turned into such an asshole compared to who he used to be and such an insufferable POS that I can see a future without him in it and I'm totally fine with that. I just don't know how to go about leaving him in the past.
submitted by Lapralapso
to infj [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:14 Breezyrain The Effects of Mass-Streaming and Mass-Buying
Let me preface this with: I have streamed, I have bought multiple versions of the same album, and I have nothing in particular against fandoms that do this. This post is not to witch-hunt or villainize but just have a frank conversation (because all fandoms are guilty lol). Also, sorry for how long it is lol.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I wanted to have a conversation on the implications of streaming and buying in large quantities. I'd consider ARMY the real pioneers of these tactics, experts in getting BTS's name out there. I've always admired their dedication. They read the rules of engagement and bypassed them entirely to the point where charts, music shows, and other organizations had to take notice. They've reformed and updated their rules. That's impact.
Subjectively, it's incredibly clever. ARMY were able to take an up-and-coming group and put them in competition with bigger groups. They, along with other fandoms were able to make the ever prickly and xenophobic Western market by storm. They managed to make sure the BTS name was a topic of discussion when they otherwise wouldn't. They managed to weaponize fandom engagement into something that noticeably benefited the group they stanned. Nowadays BTS doesn't need these methods as much because they've established themselves as worldwide names, but it would be a lie to say their initial growth wasn't bolstered by all this.
And now we're at the peak of adoption so to say, other groups and fandoms have taken notice and adopted the same methodology. All of them. There's still methods being developed like playlisting, but ultimately the peak goals have been established. Get groups noticed and paid. This hasn't just affected fandoms and groups, but also companies. Companies adapted to mass-buying and implemented benefits for buying even more albums, having random collectible cards or knickknacks that encouraged even more copies. Companies adapted to mass-streaming by promising fans things like, letting certain idols/groups debut or having their idols perform in special outfits (and you best bet I fell for this one to see aespa performing in suits).
So now each year, groups reach new album sales peaks and the charts have to combat streaming to even the playing ground. But when is too much, too much? It used to be that most albums had 1 or 2 versions, now it's common for groups to have 5+. It used to be that groups would have a couple preorder benefits, but now you can buy 20 whole albums for the complete set of cards for only one shop. It's super easy to buy hundreds of albums to complete your collections. Companies have added photocards to merch, seeing albums pop off just by adding collectibles. Now fans can spend thousands on groups and the "price" of hardcore stanning only goes up. And even hardcore stans have a limit for how much they're willing to pay for what's essentially a hobby. Even hardcore stans have so much appetite for what's essentially gambling, with the random photocards and album versions. FOMO has a limit, because these hardcore stans eventually drop out of the race unless they go into debt or are incredibly rich.
It used to be that fans could play the same songs in a playlist but now they can buy streaming passes, pay for other people to stream, etc. And now fans even stream variety videos and fancams. I like kpop songs but dedicating hours of my life to one activity leads to burnout. I get tired of the same song after hearing it 10 times in a row. I love kpop groups but single-minded focus makes me increasingly aware of their flaws, at some point I self-reflect a bit. A boon of kpop stanning is escapism but is it truly escapism if the fandom experience becomes a job or "bills" to pay for the experience of having your favorite groups succeed? Add in the guilt-tripping for not being a "true fan" and what can be a fairly healthy hobby, becomes toxic feedback into giving your all for a couple extra endorphins.
There are exceptions to the rule like Fifty-Fifty managing to amass incredible streams "organically". But these methods have removed an element of surprise. Remove all the streaming, who actually charted? Remove all the mass buying, who actually has more fans buying albums? What even is real anymore? And all the stupid fandom wars because fake is essentially calling each other fake. It used to be that groups could "Specialize", Sistar could top the charts and barely sell albums. Top groups like SNSD could sell out concerts, get some CFs, and sell albums and chart mid-way. Ultimately, the main thing that mattered was a group could turn a profit and continue their work. But now everything is a comparison. Anything less than the best is a statement of how weak a fandom is, how a group is flopping for being unable to get both public interest and a fandom willing to sacrifice and play the game. Something is going to give and it's probably fans.
Mass streaming and buying ultimately harms fans and their enjoyment in high doses.
submitted by Breezyrain
to kpopthoughts [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:14 bregt14 Transfer case Caddy 2013
Hi, I have a VW Caddy 4motion from 2013. I changed the DMF and so had to remove the transfer case. I removed the hex bolt and removed the spline with a small pry bar. I tapped it in while I was turning it around. After reinstalling everything I've an imbalance at 120km/h. Did I missed something?
submitted by bregt14
to Carwerks101 [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:13 KyleKKent Out of Cruel Space, part 702
Capes and Conundrums
“So wait, I missed what?” Robin asks into his communicator. Apparently whatever was going back at base was too cool for him to be left out of.
“New kit! An infinite grenade launcher, what’s looking like magic freaking wands, explosive gel and more! Hell! We can all get Pop Guns now?”
“Aren’t those the rifles that WILL pop your shoulder out of it’s socket if you fire it wrong?”
“Yep! Man portable and dangerous to starfighters!” The man on the other end boasts.
“And pop your ears out if you don’t have some kind of Axiom bullshit to silence it or hearing protection.”
“Right, well maybe it’s just me, but I think a gun that can kick people that are neither being shot by it or shooting it is a little excessive.” Robin remarks. “I’ll check the firing range and armoury later. Is there anything else?”
“We can kick up flaming tornadoes with some of the new toys?” The man on the other side asks.
“Stop interrupting my date.” Robin says before hanging up.
“That was kind of rude.” Alviara notes and Robin shrugs before pausing.
“Wait, is that on my part or on...” He starts to ask before a scream cuts through the air. It’s one of the teenagers that have been more or less stalking them.
“Should we?” He asks and Alviara nods and then proves herself to be no slouch in Axiom movement as she teleports to the edge of the roof. Robin is there in a moment. The girls are scattering away from something with screams of terror, several are trying to fight something off. Something that Robin tackles directly into and rolls with it along the edge of a skyscraper tier before getting his hand around their throat.
His pinned target has not been stunned and has zero chill as a bloody knife is thrust towards Robin’s eye and he’s forced to give up the grip to save his eye.
“What’s the matter!? I thought you liked killers around here? What’s the matter? Not enough purple?” The demented Lutrin asks. She has a vaguely stained purple jacket open to reveal a sports bra underneath and she’s squeezed into filthy and torn pants, also stained purple. Her left wrist has a small electrical fob on it with a hollow Green Triangle on it. A Lutrin symbol of health, a medical band.
“Shit, shit! Shit!” Alviara exclaims over the wounded teenager. “You! Call an ambulance! I need to keep pressure on the wound or she’s going to bleed out!”
“Who are you?” Robin asks and the Lutrin starts smiling wide.
“I...” She begins and he’s already moving. He just wanted her somewhat distracted. But apparently she’s far from that unalert as she swings the knife a few more times before vanishing in a chaotic whirl of Axiom and appearing behind him. He turns in time to catch the blow, but she’s enhanced it in such a way that he’s sent skidding to the edge of the tier even as she break she breaks her own fist.
“Yeowchkabibbles! Big man’s been eating his wheeties!” She exclaims in a tone that shifts through at least three levels of mania. “Hey! You’re CHEATing!”
“Idiot.” Robin remarks as he tucks away the medical band he ripped off her wrist. It should have all the information he needs on her. Now he just needs to take her down.
“Cheating cheating CHEATING!” She rants and then the Axiom jolts around her according to her demented and manic will.
Robin parries what seems to be a ghost of the woman as he just barely gets his boot knife up in time. The Axiom twists and he drives his opposite elbow into the forming gut of another illusion as the original blurs at him while wildly swinging the knife.
She catches a solid boot in the stomach and is sent tumbling. Her focus on the Axiom constructs never wavers though despite her rising up with a groan and Robin catches the wrist of the rallied illusion that walks on air out above the street.
“Naughty naughty... little boys are for cutting not for...” The madwoman begins to rant as she gathers her knife up again and Robin’s patience dies.
Both illusions receive bone snapping blows and his knife buries itself in her left knee and as she starts to scream he draws his pistol, takes aim, and then shatters her right kneecap with a single shot.
The illusions fade and before the Madwoman can even focus Robin stomps on her arm and feels it snap. She screams in agony.
“I don’t know what kind of crazy you are. But a word of advice. Don’t start fights you can’t finish. Especially not with the armed and dangerous.” Robin chides her and he hears a slow clap. Above is a Feli woman slowly applauding.
“I was indeed wondering what would happen if this little comic book city would have an actual comic come to life. Good to know we’re in a darker version like Alan Moore’s Watchmen.”
“Did you set this woman loose?” Robin asks.
“Confessing to such a thing would-” The woman begins before a bullet crashes into an energy shield she has outside the visible spectrum. “Oh! Very nice! Well placed shot! That would have gone clear through my collarbone!”
“Surrender or die.” Robin says lowly and the Feli grins.
“No.” She says before suddenly seizing up and then her appearance fades entirely as a prosthetic body falls to the ground like a puppet with it’s strings cut.
“Hmm...” Robin mutters. In the distance he can hear the ambulance coming and it’s been maybe three minutes since they were called. So that’s good reaction time if nothing else. Still... who’s doing this and why? He needs to report this directly to Admiral Hynala. This is the sort of thing that requires his direct attention.
“Why... why so serious?” The Joker wannabe asks and Robin resists the urge to just shoot her in the head. She’s not going anywhere and is in too much pain to actually cause further harm.
He resists the urge to threaten the idiot as he dials the contact for the Admiral’s direct contact. It’s every inch an emergencies only thing and he risks a heft pay dock if he uses it frivolously.
“Admiral Hynala.” The all business voice of the local admiral states.
“I’ve just stopped a Joker cosplayer from murdering a young woman and an ambulance is on approach. We will need to speak, preferably in person, when I can clear out all the hospital and police formalities.”
“Someone with a prosthetic body that projected the image of a Feli woman all but claimed responsibility. So you need to get into contact with the police so we can get all the information possible out of the prosthesis.” Robin states.
“Well reasoned soldier. Anything else?”
“The attacked civilian seems like she’ll make it. Especially as the Ambulance is currently swooping in. So I’ll say no. I will update you whenever new information becomes available.” Robin reports before hanging up. Perhaps rude and he’ll get a bit of a telling off later, but honestly? Priorities.
“How is she?” Robin asks as he kneels down next to Alviarna.
“She’s in shock, but the bleeding is staunched. She’ll live. What about...?” Alviarna asks as she looks over towards the injured and bleeding attacker.
“Disabled, temporarily. Healing comas mean anything shy of a decapitation or ripping out her heart can be excused as non-lethal. So long as she doesn’t pull the knife out like an idiot, she’ll live.”
Police cruisers swoop into the area. Good, he might not have heard it, but clearly there was sense enough to call the police. Good. Very good.
“Hopefully our next date doesn’t end so excitedly.” Robin says with a rueful smile towards Alviarna.
“Hopefully.” She confirms.
“Soldier.” Admiral Hynala says as he steps up beside Robin. The man is staring at a monitor that’s just watching the woman in the interrogation room. She had been placed under a small scale healing coma and was no longer at risk of death.
“Her name is Hezalia Cross.” Robin states. “We pulled most of her information off the medical bracelet I got off her. She’s a severe paranoid schizophrenic. A long history of lashing out violently and apparently went missing three years ago. There were apparently markings that she was experimented on, including numerous suture markings over her scalp. These have been cleared away by the healing coma.
“What have they gotten out of her?”
“She’s latched onto the Joker Character. What has me concerned however is her supposed handler. From the interrogation it was a hundred different people bringing her the Joker merchandise and such, but they all acted like one person. Meaning the Feli illusion overtop the prosthetic body could have been anyone, anywhere and to be frank, anything. No species is off the suspect list, and due to the way that these bodies work the perpetrator might not even be in the Skathac system.”
“The question of why is one I cannot help but ask.” Admiral Hynala says.
“That’s the information we don’t have. Information chuckles in there can’t give us.”
“... You pity her.”
“This isn’t the Joker. This isn’t a genius madman with complete and total nihilism trying to break the minds and souls of those around them. This woman isn’t even at the level of Victor Zsasz with a fanatic need to cut people. This is a sick woman who lashes out at her nightmares and I’ve shot, stomped and stabbed her. She should be in a padded cell and slowly working her way out of the hell she’s trapped in, not in an interrogation chamber.”
“I’m glad you’ve kept perspective. You will have some mandatory counselling just in case.” Admiral Hynala states. “Still... it looks like we have more drama on the horizon.”
“Perhaps not.” An officer says walking up to them. “Detective Savage.”
“A pleasure, what have you found?”
“This young woman had been used as a case study and her mind was partially digitized. We’ve caught the program. Effectively her mysterious benefactor was her own cyber-clone. The paranoid schizophrenia with violent tendencies has manifested in different ways digitally and caused her digital daughter to pull her out of her padded cell and try and ‘help’ her by giving her a persona to focus on and wanted to ‘release her to the wild’ where she could be free. The backup to Skathac was a lower Centris Spire chosen at random.”
“I must say, while this is somewhat anti-climatic it is VERY encouraging to see such competence in our allies.” Admiral Hynala states. “Might I inquire as to how you discovered this all so quickly?”
“We would have had it one way or the other. She was still wearing her medical band when she was let loose. Your soldier here ripped it off, but he was assuming she might still be able to escape at the time. So grabbing evidence when opportune is just smart. Anyways, it had a full list of her side effects and issues including the catastrophic failure of trying to use a cybernetic uplink to try and effectively speed her her mental healing. The end result was that they had two of her and one of them was living in cyberspace and had already gotten out into the network like a virus.”
“I see, and how did you catch her?”
“She craves sensation and is paranoid. She bound herself into a main body and destroyed it’s ability to contact a larger network for fear of it eating her. Which meant that we were able to trace things back fairly easily.”
“And being insane means she’s not exactly good at covering her tracks.” Robin notes.
“Exactly.” Detective Savage says. “This is why I argued long and hard with the Chief of Police against the Gothamization of the Skathac. Even if it brings in a lot of money the city of Gotham in the comic books is synonymous with corruption, crime and madness. None of which are good things. Here is madness. How long until Crime and Corruption are rampant as well? How long until this city is Gotham but real?”
“It won’t be. Comics have to follow certain rules. You don’t. There’s nothing stopping you from just shooting the lunatics.” Robin assures her.
“And what stopped you from doing so?” She asks immediately and he gives her an odd look.
“Ma’am. If not for healing comas then she’d be crippled for life or dead. Which is as gentle as I’m willing to go with someone trying to be a legit supervillain. If she was even more threatening, then I would have just straight up killed her and then needed some real therapy for murdering a mentally invalid woman.” Robin says and Detective Savage gives him a long look. The Sonir woman doesn’t break the gaze as she looks for something in him.
“I see. I see... Very much the, do what needs to be done then beg forgiveness type.”
“It works.” Robin says.
“What’s your schedule like?” Detective Savage asks.
“Because it relates to my next question.”
“Which is?” Robin presses.
“Are you seeing anyone?” She asks and Robin blinks.
“I’ll leave you two love bats at it then. I’ll request a formal report on this situation when I return to our base.” Admiral Hynala states with a smirk. It can be hard to not laugh at his soldiers and the silly situations they get caught up in.
submitted by KyleKKent
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:13 EagleFly_5 [3 June 2023, Free, Mod/Rule] Sales posts are NOT allowed here, selling your own event tickets or trying to get $ for tix = get banned. 🔨
Hi all, with summer just about here now in June 2023, I’m glad this subreddit’s “second wind” since mid-spring in April 2023 is working as intended for you all to discover fun events or promote events you’re affiliated with in New York City!
However there’s been a recent influx of users coming on this subreddit selling tickets to events to personally profit off it. Now the main focus of this subreddit is to promote events across New York City which is fine, but we won’t facilitate a platform to sell your
tickets and gain some money off that. In other cases, it’s spam, and sometimes not worth the trouble.
If sales posts don’t belong on NYC
, or FoodNYC
per their subreddit rules (or most other local NYC/borough subs), they certainly don’t belong here. So as a reminder & new-ish rule …
This subreddit is not a home to sell (or resell) your own tickets to events/concerts/etc in the city. If you want to sell your own tickets to events in NYC, consider posting on NYList where general buying/selling posts belong, AvesNYC_Tix to buy/sell tickets for EDM/raves/dance events, on NYCConcerts, where buying/selling posts for concerts belong. That way people can still be interested if so desired. Do your own due diligence as always buying goods of the internet.
Moderation’s been fairly lax given it’s a chill sub, but there won’t be any hesitancy to ban people for that. First time offenders will be be banned for 31 days, second offense will be permanently banned.
Have a wonderful summer, and stay golden folks! ☀️ TL-DR: Promoting your events here is fine, and the primary goal of this subreddit. Selling your own individual tickets to events are not permitted here, don’t use this subreddit to get rich, and the last thing moderators want to do is play whack-a-mole with scammers if a sale goes south. Other communities exist for this to sell tickets for concerts, sporting events, raves/music, etc. Break this rule once = a month ban, break this rule twice = permanent ban.
submitted by EagleFly_5
to nycevents [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:13 PCFanboy86 Ryzen 7 5700G SoC degradation
Running a very high vSoC, say, 1.4v will cause degradation of the chip, or so I’ve been told. My question is: is the degradation caused by the high voltage, or the high temperature that goes alongside it? My first impression would be the latter, since there are extreme voltages that can be run with LN2, and this doesn’t kill or degrade the chip? Does it work like that? In such case, can I run high voltages considering I have a good CPU cooler? (Arctic LFII 360).
submitted by PCFanboy86
to overclocking [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:13 acethegrade 10 Best Law Essay Help Websites
Here is a list of websites that offer law essay help:
onlinelawpapers.com - This website offers a range of law essay writing services, including research and writing assistance for law school assignments, legal briefs, and other legal documents.
lawessayhelp.co.uk - This website offers a range of law essay writing services, including assistance with research, writing, and editing. They also offer a range of other services, including law dissertation writing and proofreading.
lawteacher.net - This website offers a range of law essay writing services, including assistance with research, writing, and editing. They also offer a range of other law-related writing services, including case studies, dissertations, and coursework.
lawessays.org - This website offers a range of law essay writing services, including assistance with research, writing, and editing. They also offer a range of other law-related writing services, including case studies, dissertations, and coursework.
lawessaypro.com - This website offers a range of law essay writing services, including assistance with research, writing, and editing. They also offer a range of other law-related writing services, including case studies, dissertations, and coursework.
It is important to note that while these websites may be able to provide assistance with law essay writing, it is ultimately up to the individual to ensure that the work they submit is their own and properly cited. Plagiarism is a serious academic offense and can have serious consequences. It is always a good idea to carefully review the policies of any service you are considering using to ensure that they adhere to academic standards and best practices.
submitted by acethegrade
to onlinelawpapers [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 22:12 siningsinigang (Used but not abused) PC FOR SALE!!!!! 13000PHP