Poison ivy and harley quinn fanfic
For all Harley Quinn lovers!
2010.06.06 05:36 DrejmeisterDrej For all Harley Quinn lovers!
Subreddit for all things Harley Quinn. Share art and cosplays, have mindful debates about Harley, show us your collections or whatever else you love about Harley!
2018.05.05 22:12 ShaneH7646 Harley Quinn
Welcome to HarleyQuinnTV a subreddit for discussion, news and fan content related to the currently running Harley Quinn Animated Series. Season 4 is on the way.
2012.07.25 02:19 HarleyQuinnn Poison Ivy the seductive plant!
The genius plant based fanatic villain from the Gotham Universe. Join us to discuss and post about the beloved Poison Ivy.
2023.06.03 13:57 xfugitx I found the secret to my disease this week after 32 years of experimenting, research and misery. IT WAS PLANT MATERIAL THE WHOLE TIME!! Story in photo
2023.06.03 13:27 WFleming593 Is this poison ivy growing on my garage?
| || |
Just purchased a home in northeast Ohio and the area behind my garage is very overgrown. I’m trying to confirm whether or not the vines growing on the back of the garage are poison ivy or not or just some other kind of vine. I have a lot of experience with the plant and don’t believe it is but would like some outside confirmation for peace of mind. Thanks! submitted by WFleming593 to whatsthisplant [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 08:26 Possible-Program-316 Is there a lore reason why the steam community is down bad for Harley Quinn and Talia
2023.06.03 06:56 ConsequenceDue551 Looking for a league
2023.06.03 06:29 cosmicgrind Can someone tell me what this is? I have health anxiety and I’m not doing well with this.
| || |
This started about two days ago, at first I thought it was a stress rash or something because I do get those from time to time. But, I woke up today with them significantly worse and with large bumps. They are incessantly itchy and isolated to right above my ankle and then the two on my shin. Only on my left leg though. I’m in the PNW so thought possible poison oak/ivy but my entire family and I went to all the same places and I had sandals and jeans on so I feel like it would’ve been a larger area. I thought chiggers but the bumps seem too large. I don’t have bedbugs (I’ve had them before, 8 years ago in a different state so I searched and searched). Maybe fleas? I had to stay in Apt that had cats prior d/t maintenance on mine but we only stayed in it for 2 days. I haven’t seen any signs of fleas. I don’t see evidence of any type of nuisance bug in my home but the grouped together bumps are weird and it’s freaking me out so any advice is welcome. submitted by cosmicgrind to DermatologyQuestions [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 05:40 Redqueenhypo Allergies are still real, even if it’s ~plant milk~! You need to ask first!
Soy is one of the most common food allergies. My father is allergic to soy. Don’t put soy in peoples coffee without telling them. This also applies to anything made with nuts. And no we did not pay for the coffee, most people won’t pay for the equivalent of a cup of poison ivy.
Edit: it’s not so sensitive that just being near the faintest trace will kill him but a goddamn tablespoon might
submitted by Redqueenhypo
to TalesFromTheCustomer [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:40 ShinyKnight242 [Comics] If someone as rich as Bruce Wayne or Lex Luthor put a bounty on the head of a major supervillain indefinitely, would that villain survive?
The Joker, Green Goblin, Bullseye, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, or some other ultra homicidal supervillain is causing a massive amount of carnage.
They end up, be it intentionally or unintentionally killing the daughter of a super wealthy billionaire, as rich or even richer than Bruce Wayne or Lex Luthor.
This enraged billionaire puts a bounty on their head and starts recruiting the most hardened mercenaries that they can find, from third world, war torn countries where those guys have been fighting in conflicts since childhood, meaning that they're desperate for money and will not be phased/frightened by anything. In addition, they start hiring guys like Deathstroke, Taskmaster, Lady Shiva, etc. to make sure that no superhero gets in the way and that their enemy is going to be disposed of no matter what.
This guy has enough money to ensure that the bounty is indefinite, and will not call it off under any circumstance until he sees the head of whatever villain that killed his daughter on a pike.
submitted by ShinyKnight242
to AskScienceFiction [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:37 NCWeatherhound If you keep tugging on poison ivy, you'll find the source
2023.06.03 04:20 Quinnthouzand Is the the largest leaf-footed nymph I’ve ever seen or nah?
| || |
Dude emerged from a hunk of grass next to a drain, seems like he just woke up. He’ll be happy to know the back yard is still chemical free other than a little salt and vinegar to keep the poison ivy at bay. submitted by Quinnthouzand to animalid [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:15 nezval Is this poison ivy? (Front range, Colorado)
| || |
Our fence is covered in Virginia creeper and this area is right at the base of that fence. I’m not sure it this may be Virginia creeper, poison ivy or something else. submitted by nezval to whatsthisplant [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 04:04 i_is_sqrt_negative_1 Roster Advice
2023.06.03 03:49 iAMtheBinker What has been your favorite alternate/upgraded costumes from the entire DCEU?
I'll start with Wonder Woman: as a fan of Kingdom Come, I loved that her Golden Eagle armor, known as Asteria's armor in WW84, was brought to life in live action. I especially liked how it looks with and without the helmet and wings.
For Superman, it's gotta be the Black Suit. I know people love it, as much as some question the context of why he is wearing it in ZSJL, as well as it is just a recolor of the BvS suit; but there's something rich about it, and about Superman wearing a black suit at all. I think about the silver "S", and how much it stands against even a blue background that blends better. And despite the famous red and blue being THE look; like Batman's black suits, it is a nice alternative overall to have.
Batman was hard: despite the DKR armor and Knightmare looks being popular fan favorites, for me personally, I can't join those camps. For me, I like the Tactical Suit the best. When I look at it, it made me think of an alternative thinking over the common film batsuits that were black because they the look "weren't translate". And they were right, at the time; now, you could see the muscles on those suits with the comic colors, to make that translation possible. Now in regards to the Tactical Suit, what stands out are the "Nite-Owl" inspired googles, which for me gives this Batman the lenses from the comics. But I also like the version of the cowl without them too. So I guess when it comes to this suit, I like both Whedon and Snyder Cut versions.
I think its a given, but despite how much his OG suit was still good IMO, Flash's new suit is so much better. So much more sleeker and brighter.
Similarly, Shazam's new suit in Fury of the Gods is a great upgrade. Mainly because his OG suit while good, was too much of a costume to come from an old Wizard of magic. The new one for the DNA more.
Lastly for now, it's Harley Quinn. She's had so many costumes over the years, it was hard for me, especially when I asked myself "what is her OG suit? The comic one that was a cameo, or her main Suicide Squad look?" I like all of them, but regarding this topic, the one that stands out that I really like is her Team 1 outfit from The Suicide Squad. I look the look, its very cool; you can see its influences such as Injustice, and it even had her traditional red and black colors.
For now, thats my list. Whats yours?
submitted by iAMtheBinker
to DC_Cinematic [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 03:31 deadheadramblinrose Poison Ivy and Sumac Removal Services
I have, once again, found poison sumac and poison ivy in my backyard. Actually, I didn’t find it - it found me. I tried to kill it all myself last year but clearly it didn’t work.
Does anyone have a recommendation for companies in Columbus that will help me? I’ve Googled - had a couple results come up, but no reviews or prices. I can’t go near this stuff anymore - it’s been 1 day and it’s on about 50% of my body and I’m already planning an urgent care visit tomorrow to get a steroid shot and taper.
submitted by deadheadramblinrose
to Columbus [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 01:56 performanceclause Poison Ivy
When i went out to weed, just now, I ran across an unfamilar plant. I believe it is poison ivy even if it doesnt look like any i have seen before.
After I weeded, in gloves, I ran inside and googled poison ivy because of the "leaves of three". This is likely a very young bunch of plants or perhaps western poison ivy. I did find some with the "mittens" on the side leaves.
Just a quick warning to other gardeners and a request for information on killing it since few of the plants came up with roots and those which did I fear left most in the ground.
submitted by performanceclause
to ChicagoSuburbs [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:09 SaintJimmy1 I work in horticulture and this rash came up after work today. I’ve had rashes from poison ivy, thistle, and nettles but none of those looked like this.
2023.06.03 00:06 lautaromassimino Fixing Netflix "Elite" (season 4-6). [English].
Seasons 1, 2 & 3's rewrite: https://www.reddit.com/EliteNetflix/comments/13yr0za/fixing_netflix_elite_season_13_english/ \
***************************************************************************************************************************) S4. Attempted assassination of Rebeka Bermujo Ávalos: “A very strict principal and four new students arrive at Las Encinas who attack with love entanglements, serious rumors and a mystery that has just come out of the oven”. Season 4 Characters List:
- Samuel García Dominguez.
- Guzmán Nunier Osuna.
- Valerio Montesinos Rojas.
- Rebeka Parilla.
- Cayetana Grajera Pando.
- Christian Varela Expósito (recurrent).
- Nadia Shanaa (guest).
- Felipe Rosón Caleruega.
- Patrick Blanco Benavent.
- Ariadna Blanco Benavent.
- Mencía Blanco Benavent.
- Benjamín Blanco.
- Armando de la Ossa.
- This season is probably going to be another one of the longest in terms of changes, as I feel like it was the worst of the six we've had so far, which is a huge mistake given all the big departues we've had in S3. The success of this season was something important because it meant the interest of the old fans for future seasons.
- The mistake of this season, I feel, was using the arrival of the new cast to completely divert the focus of attention from what had been the plot of the story (Marina's murder, which led to Polo's murder). The story of this season should have followed the consequences of Polo's death for our characters, the weight of the pact of silence regarding Lu, and the non-hypersexualized harmony that the first three seasons had between the characters.
- In this sense, it would make both this season and S5 keep the same vibes that they presented to us for season 6, first of all, lowering the morbidity and unnecessary sex scenes that we had since this season, creating more cohesion in the "individuality ” of the student uniforms, and creating an environment of more togetherness between characters, rather than many separate stories coming together at the end.
- In addition, from this season several things about the school itself raised in previous seasons seem to have been forgotten just like that:
Season 4 Scoop: Ari, Patrick and Mencía:
- Las Encinas is a bilingual school, but we never see another teacher speaking English (French in the English dubbing) again.
- The school competition with the Ivy League prize that Nadia and Lu compete for during the first three seasons is not mentioned again, when it is supposed to be something that is done every single year.
- In addition, from this season almost all the scenes are located almost exclusively inside the school, and we see very little about outdoor scenes, or the private lives of the characters. This is also a serious mistake, since that was what best allowed us to know each other's backgrounds, and create empathy with them.
- We would find out that they are adopted children of Benjamin: they introduce us to their family in the midst of an experimentation of great anguish, why not add another factor? Also, I feel like it works because none of them look much alike physically, nor do they seem to fully connect with each other (we were led to believe that Patrick and Ari were twins, when their relationship is more toxic than many Elite romantic couples).
- The three of them would enter the third year, that is, a course below the one that Samuel & company are repeating (making Patrick and Ari two years younger than them, and Mencía three, since they originally tell us that she is one year ahead, together to her siblings).
The father of the new trio, and the new principal in Las Encinas, after Azucena's dismissal. In the middle of the season, we find out that he is actually Polo's uncle
(his late wife was Begoña Benavent's sister). The compound last name of his children is Blanco Benavent
, instead of Blanco Commerford.
Felipe Rosón Caleruega:
- Benjamín would have come to Madrid to help his sister-in-law regarding her son's trial, and to try to obtain information about this, by infiltrating the school, since apparently, despite Christian's guilty plea, there does not seem to have been direct evidence implicating him as the killer, beyond the romantic bond he shared with Polo, so police say it's quite possible he'll be released for lack of evidence.
- They tell us that Benjamin asked his three children for "help" to try to find out what really happened with Polo. However, Ari is the only one who accepted his request for help. Patrick and Mencía try to act as if that doesn't happen. Neither of the three mentions that Polo was their cousin.
- This means that Benjamin and Ari would act as the main antagonists of the season, with the other two siblings being indirect antagonists.
- Felipe is Carla's (almost unknown) younger brother whom we would have finally met briefly during her graduation the previous season. Apparently, he had spent all those years attending a sister private school of Las Encinas located in Argentina, called Las Cumbres, and when we got to know him properly this season we would discover that it was not his idea to return to live in Madrid, but rather a decision made by his parents. We would later learn that he had actually been expelled from his last school, and that there is something about his past in Argentina that he is trying to keep secret.
- Between the middle of the season it's revealed that Felipe's "dark past" is based on having anger management problems: a video is revealed in which he is seen together with a group of students attacking another boy. They tell us that there is a heavy complaint against him, and the case is still on trial, and only thanks to the influence of his parents was he able to avoid being arrested.
- It's revealed that he's bisexual, and we're shown that he starts having some kind of secret crush on Patrick, both of them having this whole homoerotic friendship thing.
- This character would become related to the second main plot of this season, which in the future would become the main plot for later seasons:
⠀⠀⠀ → We know that his father, Teodoro Rosón, after the end of Season 3 became the sole owner of the old company that he co-directed with Ventura Nunier (Guzmán's father) who was arrested at the end of S1 for embezzlement towards the School of San Esteban (the school from which Samu, Nadia and Christian received scholarships at the beginning of S1, after its collapse).
⠀⠀⠀ → We now learn that Teodoro plans to rebuild a Public School again on top of the ruins of San Esteban, this time by "legal means" to avoid the same fate as Ventura, but still solely for the economic purposes that would result from such construction, and a new scholarship program that this new school would have with Las Encinas.
⠀⠀⠀ → During the next season, the construction of this new institution would have finished, and we would have new scholarship recipients in Las Encinas, coming from this new school. This would be part of the "reboot" that the next generation would mean for Elite.
Rebeka (not Ari) is the main victim of the season:
- Felipe's character would be a direct reinvention of Philippe von Triesenberg's character, which would mean that said character is completely removed from the series script.
- The reason behind his origin as Carla's younger brother arises to create a kind of instant empathy with him, based on his connection with whom was one of our queens for three years.
Love triangle Samuel/Ari/Guzmán: It never happens
- One of the biggest misses of the season was making one of the new guys the victim; especially Ari, who among the three, was the one that generated the least empathy in the public. Without changing the original story too much, seeing from the first episode that Rebeka's life is in danger would have aroused much more interest among the entire audience.
- As originally, Rebeka would end up in the hospital because of Armando, after having found out what Mencía was going through all season, and having confronted him to defend her. It's the same story that Ari had, but in a much more interesting and functional way.
- It was a pretty dire plot that only increased the public's hatred towards Ari for having separated Nadia and Guzmán, and for being the reason for the loss of all the development that Guzmán and Samu's relationship had had for three seasons.
- Instead, only Samuel remains her love interest, setting up that possible future "fatheson" connection between him and Benjamin.
- Guzmán, for his side, would continue to have a long-distance love relationship with Nadia through video calls, and towards the end of the season, she surprises him with a visit to Madrid.
⠀⠀⠀ → Samuel and Ari's relationship would not be there just as one more of the season, but would serve as an element for the plot: Ari would have approached Samuel after learning that he was Christian's close friend (the accused in Polo's murder) to try to obtain information
. However, her feelings towards him would become true over the course of the season, thus seeing a kind of development in her character, which would allow the public to empathize with her. Guzmán & Mencía:
Both become close friends, based on how much Guzmán would see Marina in Mencía [For those who didn't know, Mencía was written as a reformulation of Marina's character, adapted to the needs of the new environment with this "new gen"].
As mentioned before, Philippe's character is eliminated as a new character:
his plot was something very delicate that I think was not handled well, and in the future it would be remedied with the entry and development of Isadora's story. With Philippe gone, Cayetana's as his love interest is eliminated
Patrick + Valerio:
- After everything that happened with Polo the previous season, Cayetana is at a point in her life where she is not capable of being in another relationship. Her plot remains only in the way that she wants to change her future and focus on her design career, perhaps having aftermath of everything that happened with Polo, making her start having anxiety attacks (but treating the subject delicately, with her beginning to see a specialist by Rebe's obligation).
- We would see how Caye tries to seek support from Valerio, because of "Polo's issue" and the connection that Valerio also had with him, but she is frustrated when she realizes that Valerio seems to have coped with all this issue through the use of drugs. Another possible plot for her would be her attempt to help him (parallels to her original attempt to help Philippe).
- Cayetana would be an easy second target for Ari, in her attempt to find information about Polo for her father. However, she would not achieve much due to the gap between them throughout the season.
- "Replacement" for Ander-Patrick-Omar's idea, without the drama and toxicity that this trio represented. Ander and Omar are gone. Valerio and Patrick? Both are wild partiers with drug-abusing tendencies. Let's match them up and watch them explode and burn, because that would be very funny.
- Later it could be revealed (or not) that Patrick would have approached Valerio at Ari's request, to try to obtain some information regarding Polo's case, at the insistence of their father.
Valerio's possible death?:
- Following the story line proposed at the end of S3, Christian would be in prison for a large part of this fourth season, whether it was due to a nefarious action by the justice system, or by his own plea to defend Lu and "pay" for his silence regarding Marina's death. The scenes with him are based on visits given to him by Samuel, or even perhaps Guzmán, in prison.
- His permanence this season would be used to generate tension for the public, especially since (as mentioned at the beginning), the police would end up releasing him, due to lack of evidence against him. Let's say they take his statement as a result of the alcohol he drank at the party.
- It is his potential (and definitive) release from prison, which causes the arrival of the Benjamins in Madrid, with Benjamin trying to seek justice for the family of his dead wife.
- Yes, it would be something tragic. And I'm trying to avoid this whole "one character death per season" thing. But (in a way) it's something that might make sense: Valerio dies of an overdose, "completing circle" in his drug addiction plot, but not forcing murder into the season.
- Yet at the same time it might seem like too much for audiences (since, remember, we would have waited all season to see whether or not we would eventually lose Rebeka, and whether or not Christian would finally get out of prison. Keep them only to lose him, it could be a little too much).
- Whether or not he died, Valerio would leave the school at the end of this season (another viable option for his departure could be, perhaps, by Patrick's action after Valerio's possible overdose, using Benjamin's influence to get him help at a clinic, similar to Christian's original ending, but this time out of Patrick's honest concern for Valerio, and not out of wanting to "get him out of his way").
Guzmán drops out of school:
- HE IS NOT KILLED BY GUZMÁN. Seriously, how did the writers come up with the idea that the character we met SEEKING JUSTICE FOR THE CRIME AGAINST HIS SISTER would become the new criminal face, not facing the consequences and ending his story with him running away to avoid charges? Just... no!!
- Armando is imprisoned: During the last episode we see Mencía crying in the hospital, blaming herself for the possibility of losing Rebe because of her. She finally comes clean; Not with her father, not with Ari, not with Patrick... but with Guzmán. Guzmán is the only person she trusts enough to admit the truth about Armando. Just at that moment, Rebeka wakes up. The rest is simply a competent action on the part of justice.
At the end of the season, we see how he decides to join Nadia in the US.
Outcome of Ari-Samuel Subplot, linked to Polo:
- It's reveal that he feels guilty for getting away from everyone, especially because of what he has just discovered about Mencía. Her “brotherly instinct” tells him that he must stay to protect her, but in the end they show us a scene of both saying goodbye to each other in peace, and Mencía crying, thanking him for having put Armando in jail.
- There would be a farewell scene between him and Samuel, closing their plot as "brothers".
- At some point near the season finale, Samuel would learn of Ari's and her family's connection to Polo's family, and the real reasons she had reached out to him. He would break up with her right then.
- Ari finally confesses the rest of the story, filling in the puzzle pieces that Samuel was missing. He claims that it hadn't all been fake, not for her: she had really fallen for him.
- As a possible redemption ending for the character, Ari vows not to tell her father about the truth after Polo's death, guided by the love she had come to feel for Samuel.
***************************************************************************************************************************) T5. Murder of Samuel Garcia Dominguez:
"Another semester begins in Las Encinas that brings new love triangles, new students, new rules... and a new crime that leaves everyone baffled". Season 5 Characters List:
Isadora & Iván's arrival:
- Samuel García Dominguez.
- Rebeka Parilla.
- Cayetana Grajera Pando.
- Felipe Rosón Caleruega.
- Patrick Blanco Benavent.
- Ariadna Blanco Benavent.
- Mencía Blanco Benavent.
- Isadora Artiñán.
- Iván Carvalho.
- Cruz Carvalho.
- Benjamín Blanco.
Elite timeline is confusing because Season 1 is supposed to pertain to an individual school year. Seasons 2 and 3 belong to two semesters of the same year, just like seasons 4 and 5. This would mean that Isadora and Iván would be entering Las Encinas in the middle of the semester, without any explanation. We could remedy this by giving them a simple explanation that would, incidentally, unite the two of them like the best friends S6 would have us believe they are, when we've barely seen too many interactions between them:
Patrick/Ari/Ivan triangle: It never happens.
- Isa and Iván are exchange students: they both already knew each other, since they came from the very same private school in Argentina as Felipe.
- They enter the same course as Patrick, Ari, Mencía and Felipe, that is: they are also two years younger than Samuel & Co.
Love triangle, Patrick-Felipe-Iván:
- Let's stop poisoning the Blancos so much. Enough with the whole Ivan/Patrick/Cruz thing.
- Created to compensate for the cuts I made in season 4 with AndePatrick/Omar, with Samuel/Ari/Guzmán, and this season, with Patrick/Ari/Iván. The three of them would have a possible temporary dynamic, initiated by Patrick despite the fact that Ivan and Felipe were in the closet at the time.
We would be introduced, in a secondary way, to some of the new characters of season 6 (in a similar way to how S6 gave us a first introduction to Sonia, a character signed as main for T7). Among them:
- Bilal, a student belonging to the new public school built by Teo Rosón on the foundations of the old San Esteban.
- Dídac, being seen close to Javier, as one of the JavieHugo/Alex group. He does not participate in the attack on Isadora at the end of the season.
- Nico, having already transitioned, but still not getting the document from him officially identifying him as a man. It is said that his d-name is Nicole (although everyone already calls him Nico). We saw one or two scenes of him close to Isadora and Mencía, before his official presentation in T6.
- Rocío may be another of the people close to the girls, perhaps as a new waitress at the Club del Lago, where she would meet Bilal. In the following season it could be explained that the reason for having been working at the Club was that her father had canceled her credit cards.
Samuel and Rebeka officially graduate from Las Encinas, similar to what we saw for the rest of the characters in S3 (but without Valerio and Guzmán, as both would have dropped out in S4). Samuel death:
It would still happen, and it would still be at the hands of Benjamin
. However, the reasons could turn out to be different:
- Ari would have started to move away from her father this season, after the last scene we would have had of her and Samu at the end of S4. She would refuse to continue investigating her classmates and friends for him.
- She and Samu would have ended up the previous season, but they would still somehow not let go of each other. Benjamin realizes this, and begins to suspect that Samuel has something to do with Ari's refusal to want to continue helping him.
- Benjamin would begin to suspect that Samuel had "washed her mind" to Ari to leave the Polo case aside because he himself had been involved, in some way, following the fact of his closeness with Christian, and that he would discover that Samu had been visiting him in prison the previous semester. Benjamín would had been blackmailing Samu for the past few months to give him information about it. Samuel would not have opened his mouth (remember, in S3 a pact of silence was made to protect Lucrecia).
- In a final fit of rage trying to make him confess, Benjamin ends up pushing him into the pool, where Samu hits his head on the edge, bleeding to death.
***************************************************************************************************************************) T6. Ivan's accident, and subsequent coma:
“After the death of a student, Las Encinas faces a new school year trying to have an image wash by covering up past disasters. The students try to achieve their goals, but will they all reach their goal alive? Season 6 Characters List:
- Felipe Rosón Caleruega.
- Patrick Blanco Benavent.
- Ariadna Blanco Benavent.
- Mencía Blanco Benavent.
- Isadora Artiñán.
- Iván Carvalho.
- Nicolás “Nico” Fernandez.
- Cruz Carvalho.
The season begins three months after the murder of Samuel and the imprisonment of Benjamín Blanco.
- Rebeka graduated from Las Encinas and left Madrid. Also Caye is gone.
- The three Benjamins + Felipe, Isadora & Iván are beginning their last year at Las Encinas. Dídac and Sara are also in the same course as them.
- It would be implied that Nico and Rocío are a junior class.
The events of season 6 happen in a very similar way to what we originally saw, since that season was thought of as a reboot of the show, and it returned to recover all the vibes of the first generation. As I mentioned in the S4 section, at this point the sexual morbidity of the show was greatly reduced, and at all times there was a great feeling of togetherness, even with the new characters (something that, I dare say, we had never had before in Elite, not even with the original gen). Isadora's plot:
Cruz Calvalho's plot: the hate crime plot against Cruz is also removed…
- This story remains largely the same, finally getting the justice she had been seeking since the previous season.
- The only thing that would change in this plot is the part of "justice into one's own hand" (referring to the chemical sterilization of heraggressors). And let's see, I UNDERSTAND why, her context of "justice failed me", but I feel that at the script level, the message of the series of "an eye for an eye / fire with fire" is very wrong, ESPECIALLY if at the end she was going to have that closure of justice that the plot and the character deserve.
Relationships of the season, without too many changes:
- I understand that it's a key point in the Season, and honestly when I saw it I did "like it", although I felt a lot of helplessness and pity. But really, Cruz was a character who was SUPER promising for the future, a publicly gay professional footballer? Even today, with all the acceptance that exists, the number of players openly belonging to the LGBTIQ+ community can seriously be counted on the fingers of one hand.
- Cruz's public coming out could mean so many things publicly, and it was going to break an entire status quo… and they just made him die for a hate crime because he is who he is.
- I know that it tries to represent the reality in which we are living, BUT, in the show, the real reason for his death is based on causing a rupture between Patrick and Iván's relationship… so there THAT is my problem: Cruz exposes himself because he knew that Iván and Patrick had something special, that Patrick was important to his son. So simply killing him to make those characters break up? For what, what use would it all have been? Nope…just not.
- Patrick and Iván (without the breakup or the toxicity that they originally carried this season): Let's say they had a fight at the end of S6 for x reasons, which did make Iván tell Patrick that he didn't want to see him again. This being Patrick's reason for leaving him while he was in the hospital.
- Isadora and Dídac: Without too many changes. Both belong to two families in charge of hotels, which are competitors in Spain. A possible Romeo & Juliet style posed for S7.
- Rocío and Bilal: Same plot, with him approaching her for the sole reason of getting a benefit from her (for her money).
- Ari and Nico. Same plot.
- Raul and Sara. Same plot.
We would still have the departure of the Blanco siblings for the end, but this time, it would NOT
be having "reconciled" with their father.
- Ari would eventually testify AGAINST him, for Samuel's crime.
- They had come to Las Encinas in search of information about Polo, but only at the request of his father. It was not something that interested them, and they had nothing to continue doing there. In addition, there was the Mencía "thing" with Iván's accident…
- For the first time we would see Ari in the position of a true big sister, taking action to protect her family (as we originally saw). As a symbolic way of Ari's detachment from her father, we see her refusing to be called that way again, since "Ari" was her father's nickname for her. From that day on, she would be Ariadna… not Ariadna Blanco, but with her mother last name... Ariadna Benavent.
Knowing that Iván's character is still signed for S7 (unlike Patrick; this is confirmed by Manu's absence at the beginning of the season recordings), we could achieve a fitting ending for this couple by using a Short Story between Seasons 6 and 7. \
***************************************************************************************************************************) Anddddddd here it is! My take for a rewrite of this show, which I feel started at the top of everything and gradually went down in quality, although it still has a lot of potential. I'm proud of how all six seasons turned out as a whole, though I still feel like these last three seasons feel a bit incomplete compared to the first ones. So what do you guys think? Would you add or take away something that I added? Did you like the changes? I'm new here, and this is my first real post on reddit, so I'd really appreciate your feedback ^-^
submitted by lautaromassimino
to EliteNetflix [link] [comments]
2023.06.03 00:03 ComicCrusaders The Arkham Asylum Files: Panic in Gotham City, A Groundbreaking Augmented Reality Gaming Experience AVAILABLE NOW! @infinite_RH#gaming #AR http://ow.ly/ym6U50OEt2W
2023.06.02 23:10 Ninjamurai-jack the types of soundtracks that I think fit well with the playable characters of Batman Arkham Knight.
As much as I love the game's soundtrack, after a while I thought: "hmm, how about I put music from different genres according to the character I use?" and then I realized that it matched so much that I wanted to show it to someone.
Batman: Classical music with heavy chorals, like the theme from Mask of Phantom or this https://youtu.be/EytSP67tg_0
Catwoman: Jazz with emphasis in the sax, trumpets, and tromboneominosa,
like this. https://youtu.be/CTKelM1ojis
Robin: Rock songs that scream “80s music” like this https://youtu.be/qDAoJIJ2ljU
and this https://youtu.be/GUhB1O8Le0Q
, or classical like This https://youtu.be/4mUTrVMbLlw
Nightwing: Spanish Guitar with others genres from european music, like this https://youtu.be/ZQBdMedCkb0
and This https://youtu.be/Twr-ZMfB9gg
Harley Quinn: Piano jazz with drumms, like this(and play this watching Harley’s main fight in Suicide Squad of 2021, it’s glorious) https://youtu.be/qGIGfDhtnt4
Azrael: Yeah, the same as Batman.
Batgirl: I don’t Know with type of song this is, so if anybody know, tell me. https://youtu.be/vKpOLg3ZJX0
Red Hood: This song speaks for itself. https://youtu.be/8V1pMQKDPco
submitted by Ninjamurai-jack
to BatmanArkham [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 21:45 thygeek Harley Quinn animated series (HBO/Max) Pops might be coming our way
2023.06.02 20:29 myboimelvinmole [USA, CA] [H] Some Early TMNT Keys + Other Random Variants And Keys [W] PayPal, Want List
Shipping is included for orders over $75, all prices are OBO. All books listed come double-boarded in a Mylite or Mylar. Bundle deals are encouraged!
The following are some books on my want list that I'd be willing to trade for, and some I'm willing to buy outright.
***Red Hood Lost Days 1:25 Mattina Variant (Raw or Slabbed) - High Priority
** High-Grade Batman Beyond Return of the Joker Newsstand
*High-Grade Batman Beyond & Batman Adventures Newsstands
**Batman 131-134 1:50 Artgerm Foil Variants (2023)
Batman 125 1:500 (2022)
Batman 50 Louw Variant Set (2018)
Batgirl 12 Artgerm (2010)
Amazing Spider-Man 1 Artgerm Limited Variant Set
- TMNT #1
5th Print Variant (VF+) $90
- Raphael #1
2nd Print Variant, 1st Casey Jones (NM-) $90
- TMNT Adventures #1
Ongoing Series (VF+/NM-)
- Absolute Carnage #5
1:200 Virgin Variant (VF/NM) would greatly improve with a press $15
- Absolute Carnage Separation Anxiety #1
1:25 Variant (NM/NM+) $25
- Amazing Fantasy 15
Unknown Comics Edition (NM/NM+) $90
- Amazing Spiderman #606
Long Beach Variant Signed
by J. Scott Campbell and Mike McKone (No C.O.A) (VF/NM, would greatly improve with a press) $90
- Amazing Spiderman #607
- ASM #801 Dress
+ ASM #801 Virgin
Philip Tan Variant (NM+) $15
- Amazing Spiderman #30 (#831)
Maer Virgin Variant (NM-) $20
- Amazing Spiderman #48 (#849)
Dell'Otto Virgin Variant (NM/NM+) $30
- Astonishing X-Men #3
1st Cameo Abigail Brand (NM+) $20
- Astonishing X-Men #9
1st Full App. Abigail Brand (NM) $80
- Batman The Killing Joke
First Print (NM/NM+) $20
- Black Panther #1 (2009)
Variant Edition, 1st Shuri as Black Panther (NM-) $50
- Captain America #354
First U.S. Agent (NM) $60
- Captain America #6
1st App. Winter Soldier (NM-/NM) $35
- Captain America #16
1st App. Sin (NM/NM+) $15
-Captain America #25
1st Sam Wilson as Captain America (VF) $20
- Champions #1
- Dark Nights Death Metal Last Stories
1:25 Variant $20 each
- Death The Time of Your Life #1
Signed Chris Bachalo (VF/NM) two ink colors w/COA $15
- Hellions #4
1:25 B&W (NM) $20
- Immortal Hulk Great Power #1
Kirkham Variant (NM+) $15
- Iron Man #4
Peach Momoko Variant (NM-/NM) $15
- Harley Quinn #11
1:25 Acky Bright Variant (NM+) $15
- The Joker #2
1:25 Sketch Variant (NM+) $15 each
- Marvel 75th Anniversary
Final Stan Lee Story (NM, 2 copies) $20
- Sandman #4
1st App Lucius (VF/VF+) $20
- Secret Wars #3
1:25 Coker Variant (NM+) $30
- Spider-Man #1
Silver McFarlane Cover (NM/NM+) $50
- Symbiote Spider-Man #1
1:100 McFarlane Variant (VF/NM) $75
- Strange Academy #1
CVR B Adams (VF/NM) $35
- Unbelievable Gwenpool #25
Bartel Variant, Final Issue (NM+) $15
- Venom #5
Virgin Variant Signed by Cates w/ C.O.A. (NM+) $25
- Venom #26
Kirkham Virgin Variant (NM+)
- Amazing Spider-Man #1
Hip Hop Variant (FN-) minor tearing by top staple $40
- Avengers Standoff #1
Hip Hop Variant (NM+) $15
- Black Knight 1 Hip Hop
- Daredevil #1
Hip Hop Variant (NM+) $75
- Hulk #1
Hip Hop Variant (NM/NM+) $50
- Power Man and Iron Fist #1
Hip Hop Variant (NM+) $40
- Squadron Supreme #1
Hip Hop Variant (NM+) $30
- The Ultimates #1
Hip Hop Variant (NM-/NM)
- Star Wars Episode I Queen Amidala
Foil Variant (NM/NM+) $20
- Star Wars Episode I Qui-Gon Jinn
Foil Variant (NM-/NM) $65
- Star Wars Jedi Mace Windu #1
- 1st Asajj Ventress & Sian Jeisel (VF) $60
- Star Wars Tales #7 (2001)
1st App Daughter of Boba Fett (NM-/NM)
- Angel #3
Purple Foil Variant (VF) Connects w/ Buffy #17, w/ COA $15
- Black White Ashcan
Signed 373/5000 w/ COA $15
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer #2
Chromium (NM+) w/ COA $15
- Cavewoman The Movie
Renaud Variant 1/750 (VF/NM) w/ COA $70
- Critters #1
- Macross #1
(VF-) $15 each
- Painkiller Jane vs Darkness
Triple Signed (3 copies, all NM-) w/ COA $25
- Spawn #1
1st App. Spawn (NM+) $25
- Spawn #9
1st App. Angela (NM/NM+) $15
- The Boys #1
ComicTom Virgin Variant (NM) $95
- The Tenth #1
No Bikini Variant (NSFW, w/ C.O.A.) (NM+) $15
- TMNT Urban Legends #1
(2018) Gomez Virgin Variant (NM-/NM) $20
- Undertaker Preview Book
Red Foil (VF-) w/ COA $35
- Undertaker #1
Chromium (VF/VF+) w/ COA
submitted by myboimelvinmole
to comicswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 20:00 ash_is_normal How do I beat boss doctor fate?
On an avarage battle I only do 60k, because I take a lot of hits and the power drains. I don't know what some good characters are that I can use and the only heroes that are okay are Blademaster robin, flora poison Ivy, Predator batman and green lantern. That's it. How do I do more damage?
submitted by ash_is_normal
to Injustice2MobileGame [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 18:28 Aayan171717272 169 skins travis scott, ikonic, glow, harley quinn + levithan axe + STW founders. Full access I quit fn I give email and epic password and you do whatever with it (I use the email a lot so I would need you to change it ) offer dm me