St louis cardinals boxscore
St. Louis: Gateway to the West
2008.12.09 19:12 St. Louis: Gateway to the West
/StLouis is dedicated to the news, events, and weird food of the Greater St. Louis and surrounding areas. Please check out our sidebar and wiki for a plethora of knowledge.
2020.08.13 18:07 SGT_Apone St. Louis CITY SC
The Home for the St. Louis CITY Soccer Club
2014.05.11 02:25 Todemax St. Louis Cardinals Memes
Memes for the St. Louis Cardinals
2023.06.07 20:05 Garrus_Vak Introducing the R6 Hyper Series Qualifying Major, Console's Largest Summer Tournament, Followed by a Brand New Player Entry Draft.
| || | submitted by Garrus_Vak to R6ProLeague [link] [comments]
Hello again everyone! VakCasts here once more with another update on the R6 Hyper Series. I am proud to announce that due to overwhelming demand and registration for our 4th season, we have elected to make a first-of-its kind Qualifying Major
Slated for Mid-Late July, the Season 4 Qualifying Major is an advanced and more competitive form of a relegation tournament for our upcoming 4th Season.
How It Works: https://preview.redd.it/puv10uvawm4b1.png?width=1111&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4e36a8e7d65309736a5a151d8599d3fc80bbdfc
- 16 Teams, 4 Groups of 4 Teams Each.
- 15 Teams are open registration, the worst team from our 3rd season is forced to play in the major to keep their spot for Season 4
- Round Robin Bo1 Group Phase, top 2 teams from each group advance to Bracket
- Double-Elimination Bracket, all matches Bo3, Grand Final Bo5.
- While the Top 4 teams qualify, the winning team will receive an unannounced prize at a later date.
- Top 4 Teams (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th) Qualify for R6 Hyper Series Season 4
- The roster that is used to qualify is the roster that must be used in Season 4, provided the team qualifies at all.
- Discord Link: https://discord.gg/qEFu8VN
How to RegisteWho is Playing?: At present we have 9 teams registered which leaves 6 spots open. Keep in mind 1 spot is reserved for the worst team from out yet-to-finish Season 3.
- Teams are permitted to have a roster of 9 players (5 starters and 4 subs.)
- MnK Strictly prohibited
- Players from Xbox and PlayStation alike are permitted, roster mixing is A-Ok.
- If you have a team you wish to register, please DM me on Reddit or Discord and we will get you set up!
- All teams must follow our City-Based Franchise System
- If you have your own Org we are more than happy to accommodate your branding and find a mutually beneficial branding package
2023 Hyper Series Entry Draft https://preview.redd.it/1ut5x7d9xm4b1.png?width=1108&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0cecf901b8fcf4fb20002c48292d81961a2c0cf
Fear not solo players! We also have a way for you to gain entry into the fastest growing league on console!
- The 2023 Draft is an avenue for solo players to use to get involved in the comp community. Starting this month, Free Agents are no longer permitted in the league. All incoming solo players must wait for the yearly entry draft to gain entry into the league. From there they are free to act as a free agent as they have gained entry into our player ecosystem, similar to real life sports leagues.
- Every solo player regardless of skill is welcome to declare for the draft but being drafted is not a guarantee. If you declare for the draft but go undrafted you are able to be signed as a free agent as well, similar to undrafted NBA players.
- The Draft for the teams is very similar to the NBA draft:
- 2 Round Draft, every team gets 2 picks
- Worse Teams have better odds at a better draft pick
- Every team is allotted to special roster slots for their draft picks, this compliments the existing 9 man roster limit
- Draft will take place following the Season 4 Qualifying Major, tentative date for the draft is August 2023
- If you wish to declare for our draft join our discord here: https://discord.gg/qEFu8VN
2023.06.07 20:04 nicagrace Will we realistically see anyone in MSP if we decide to live in a suburb 20-30 minutes away?
Looking to relocate from out of state and are liking some of the areas we visited a little further out/not too far out, such as Stillwater, Shoreview, Hopkins, Golden Valley, St Louis Park. We have some family and friends living in Diamond Lake and Uptown. I keep hearing warnings that we won’t be visiting people in the winter if we live that far out due to winter driving, etc. Realistically, how often would we be wanting to drive into the city during winter?
submitted by nicagrace
to TwinCities [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:58 brokeaspoke [WTS] Franklin-Christoph, Hinze, Red Dragón, TWSBI, Kaweco, Karas, etc.
Bunch o pens for sale. Each includes US shipping. I'm happy to talk about international shipping. Timestamp Album
- Kaweco Liliput Black, EF nib - $45
- Franklin-Christoph 03 Antique Glass with black section and cap finial, no nib - $135
- Franklin-Christoph 31 Orange Crush, no nib - $135
- Red Dragon Desk Pen, no nib - $135
- Red Dragon Jowo #6 nib holder, no nib - $55
- Fine Writing International Fenestro in Micarta, F nib (never inked) $185
- Faber- Castell Loom, B nib - $35
- TWSBI Eco Jade 2021 LE, EF nib - $340
- Hinze 2021 St. Louis Pen Show LE, B nib (never inked) $155
- Hinze 2022 St. Louis Pen Show LE, 1.1 nib (never inked) $155
- Karas Starliner XL with radial grind from NibTailor.com $55
submitted by brokeaspoke
to Pen_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:57 CrysalisHeals Scenic Amtrak route from St. Louis
I haven't taken Amtrak before. This summer I'd like to take Amtrak somewhere for a trip over the weekend. I prefer a scenic route, or a route not especially scenic but has a lot of interesting things you can see. Is there any good recommendations?
Since I'm taking Amtrak, I need to either bring my bike or rent a car at the destination.
submitted by CrysalisHeals
to StLouis [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:54 Druggedoutpennokio St Louis police run over armed man twice
| || |
Since the hosts don’t know how to come up with content anymore let’s just spoon feed them interesting things to watch because we all fucking know Kyles not going to leave the house this week for anything but the gym and to buy more chicken and broccoli submitted by Druggedoutpennokio to PKA [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:52 mtdgrafx new project 'Hood Hottest Princess' from St. Louis rapper Sexy Redd dropping on Friday – tracklist/cover art out now, features Nicki Minaj, Juicy J, Tay Keith & Sukihana #musicosinc
2023.06.07 19:50 homicidal_penguin Transcribed audio from today's 32 Thoughts Podcast on Alex DeBrincat
I used a transcription software to get all this down, so it may be slightly off. I cut out some redundancies and a section where they talk about the new Batman movie for a bit.
Marek: Couple of days ago you heard about Alex DeBrincat of the Ottawa Senators and that organization doing their due diligence seeing what's out there what the marketplace is. He's someone who's poised to become an unrestricted free agent. Not next year but the year after, we all know there's new ownership coming in. That'll bring with it various management complications, et cetera. What is the latest with Alex DeBrincat?
Elliotte: You know what that writing that story was like, Jeff, I knew what what it's like for Batman to go up against the Riddler. Everyone was speaking in codes. They're like, well, you've got to find out but they're exploring what to do and things like that. Basically, it was a euphemism of, they're probably going to trade him. You have to be careful, because you know, there's always a chance that they don't buy. There certainly appears to be a feeling around the league that he's much more likely to get traded than not. And, you know, to be fair, there were some people who said to me, there's no chance he's re-signing there, but I had some other people say, don't go there because they think that you know, some of those guys really want to try to convince him to stay because they think he could be a real important part of their team for a long time. But the bottom line is, and I completely understand this from DeBrincat's point of view is he's not signing until he understands for at least for long term, until he understands who the new owner is going to be and what the plan is. And we're not going to know that anytime soon like even if one group suddenly gets okay, you have the right to negotiate to make the sale. It's still going to take two or three months to sort that out. So, Ottawa has made it very clear they at least to have have to have an idea of who's interested by the draft at the end of the month. So you know, they're doing their work there and I think there is interest like for to break it to be tons of interest.
Marek: With that release, I look at DeBrincat and I say on a team that played the way that the Chicago Blackhawks used to play and that is that strong heavy possession game, hold on to the puck and you know, get it to the net, just shoot it whenever it's on your blade, as opposed to a dump and chase team, you know, fetch and catch. I think DeBricnat just sings on any team, the ones that hold the puck as much as possible. I mean, choose your team around the NHL that's like that. I think the DeBrincat would be an outstanding addition. There'll be huge interest.
Elliotte: Absolutely. And like I'll say this, I don't know that this is where he's gonna end up going. But there's a lot of focus on those, like central area teams like, well I shouldn't say that because Detroit's not in the central but they're central ish. We'll call them that, central ish. Like Detroit St. Louis. Like, I had one guy say to me that that's a Doug Armstrong player. Like that's a guy that Doug Armstrong would want. So those are some of the teams that people are kind of focusing on but obviously I think there's a ton of interest
Marek:I kind of look at I kind of look at the Carolina Hurricanes.
Elliotte: Yeah, that's absolutely true. But the hurricanes to me seem like the kind of team that would rent him for a year. I don't know that they would sign him to what he's going to get in the free agent market.
submitted by homicidal_penguin
to OttawaSenators [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:48 shade_shifter21 School List Help and Advice
Hello! So I’m really trying to move out of state for med school to somewhere in the New England area, but I’d like a bit of help narrowing down a school list to under 20 schools with a good fit.
GPA: 4.0 state school
ORM, one gap year (will be employed as an EMT soon but not in time to go on primary apps) Research:
- 900 hrs, 3 poster presentations, 2 mid-author pubs in progress but not published yet Non-clinical volunteering:
- 250 hrs on the board of a non-profit - 20 hrs (so far) at a food bank - 60 hrs college department ambassador Clinical volunteering:
- 150 hrs clinical research - 100 hrs vaccine distribution site Shadowing:
- 50 hrs across 3 specialties Extracurriculars:
- 2000 hrs of marching band and other music ensembles
Current schools on my list, in a vague order of stat range (my apologies that I know none of the acronyms):
Slightly above my stat range:
- Johns Hopkins
- NYU Grossman
- Washington St Louis
- Weill Cornell
Around my stat range:
- 1 State School
- University of Virginia
- Ohio State
- Boston University
- New York MC
Slightly below my stat range:
- 1 State School
- University of Vermont
- Penn State
- Virginia Commonwealth
- Eastern Virginia
- Virginia Tech Carilion
- Sidney Kimmel Thomas Jefferson
- George Washington
- Wayne State
- WMichigan Stryker
I’m trying to only need Casper, but otherwise am open to adding or removing schools as suggested. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!
submitted by shade_shifter21
to premed [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:45 I_wassaying_boourns 1954 Topps Baseball SALE!
2023.06.07 19:45 I_wassaying_boourns 1954 Topps Baseball SALE!
| || |
I have a lot of twenty-two (22) cards from the 1954 Topps Baseball Card set. These cards are commons and a few semi-stars. Conditions vary between A-2 at the top end. Looking to sell the entire lot- $50 with priority shipping included. Thanks for looking! submitted by I_wassaying_boourns to baseballcards [link] [comments]
Card #/ Name
122 Logan Jr
208 Hatton Jr
2023.06.07 19:45 plug_life Rumors around Firmino
submitted by plug_life
to stlouiscitysc [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:42 CalvinballChamp2017 A look at Miami's schedule after Messi can join in July
The MLS transfer window opens on July 5th, and that is the first day Miami would be able to register Messi. These are all the guaranteed games that Miami will play after that date.
|Date ||Day of Week ||Home ||Away ||Capacity ||Competition |
|8-Jul ||Saturday ||D.C. United ||Inter Miami ||20000 ||MLS |
|15-Jul ||Saturday ||St. Louis City SC ||Inter Miami ||22423 ||MLS |
|21-Jul ||Friday ||Inter Miami ||Cruz Azul ||64767 ||Leagues Cup |
|25-Jul ||Tuesday ||Inter Miami ||Atlanta United FC ||64767 ||Leagues Cup |
|23-Aug ||Wednesday ||Inter Miami ||Charlotte FC ||64767 ||MLS |
|26-Aug ||Saturday ||New York Red Bulls ||Inter Miami ||25000 ||MLS |
|30-Aug ||Wednesday ||Inter Miami ||Nashville SC ||64767 ||MLS |
|3-Sep ||Sunday ||Los Angeles FC ||Inter Miami ||22000 ||MLS |
|9-Sep ||Saturday ||Inter Miami ||Sporting Kansas City ||64767 ||MLS |
|16-Sep ||Saturday ||Atlanta United FC ||Inter Miami ||71000 ||MLS |
|20-Sep ||Wednesday ||Inter Miami ||Toronto FC ||64767 ||MLS |
|24-Sep ||Sunday ||Orlando City SC ||Inter Miami ||25500 ||MLS |
|30-Sep ||Saturday ||Inter Miami ||New York City FC ||64767 ||MLS |
|4-Oct ||Wednesday ||Chicago Fire FC ||Inter Miami ||61500 ||MLS |
|7-Oct ||Saturday ||Inter Miami ||FC Cincinnati ||64767 ||MLS |
|21-Oct ||Saturday ||Charlotte FC ||Inter Miami ||74479 ||MLS |
If they win their USOC quarterfinal tonight against Birmingham, the semifinals are scheduled to be played on Aug 23 (so a game would have to move). There are another 5 possible games in the Leagues Cup, and another 1 if they win the USOC semifinal.
That is a potential total of 23 games over a period of 105 days for an average of a game every ~4.5 days. Messi has already played in 53 games for club and country since the start of the 2022 euro club season for an average of a game ever ~5.5 days.
You'll notice that I listed the home capacity for Miami as 64767 instead of the 18k that the temp venue in Ft. Lauderdale has. I firmly believe that Miami will move all their home games to Hard Rock Stadium (aka Dolphins Stadium) for two reasons:
- Miami isn't selling any single game tickets past July 1st.
- IMCF and the Dolphins only have 1 potential "overlap" on the schedule, so it almost looks like the facility schedule was built for this change. IMFC's last home game is on 10/7, and the Dolphins play at 1pm on 10/8. Atlanta flips the stadium over like that once or twice a year, so it can definitely be done.
Miami is also playing 3 of their last 4 away games in shared NFL/MLS stadiums, so the home teams will get a huge boost in ticket sales.
submitted by CalvinballChamp2017
to MLS [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:39 sweaty_palms44 After parties tonight
Anyone know anything fun going on after the show in St. Louis tonight? With the early curfew does anyone know anywhere fun with any music after the show?
submitted by sweaty_palms44
to jambands [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:36 dabaixada Thoughts? ML parlay with these 4 teams
submitted by dabaixada to fanduel [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:32 Teaforreal Air quality in michigan . Its unfortunate that bikers are gonna get the worst of this. Drivers will be getting filtered air while just lighting the Earth on fire.
2023.06.07 19:32 Afraid-Page-4191 Best carts/brands in MO/St Louis
Hi! I'm taking a vacation to St Louis (I'm from CA) and I'm curious to know what people consider the best carts! Looking on weedmaps I didn't see any Raw Garden, but I did see Select carts which I like. I'll be in St. Louis, so any shop recommendations would be awesome! Since I'm out of state I am recreational though.
Also, I will have access to a car, is it better to shop in MO or to cross to IL , price and quality wise?
submitted by Afraid-Page-4191
to MissouriMedical [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:32 DropWatcher new project 'Hood Hottest Princess' from St. Louis rapper Sexy Redd dropping on Friday – tracklist/cover art out now, features Nicki Minaj, Juicy J, Tay Keith & Sukihana
submitted by DropWatcher
to hiphopheads [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:31 ODSportsPicks MLB Parlay 6/7
2023.06.07 19:30 sugareeripple Estimated Prophets - 6/7 St. Louis
2023.06.07 19:27 jaybeans21 MLB expansion with new divisions
I'm about to start a new OOTP game when I started thinking that I wanted to play in a greatly expanded MLB structure and have it where divisions are based on specific locations rather than the vague east, central, and west.
Another goal was to add a little more international flair by including two new teams from Canada and starting two new Mexican teams.
A caveat is that I tried to make it so that cities didn't have two teams (like say New York or Chicago) but kept teams if they played in nearby towns (like Baltimore / Washington DC or San Francisco / Oakland).
So, here's my working list so far:
Eastern Conference East Division
- Montreal Mets [formerly New York Mets]
- Boston Red Sox
- Philadelphia Phillies
- New York Yankees
- Toronto Blue Jays
- Detroit Tigers
- Cleveland Guardians
- Cincinnati Reds
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- Washington Nationals
- Charlotte Ghosts [expansion]
- Baltimore Orioles
- Nashville Stars [expansion]
- Birmingham Firebirds [expansion]
- Atlanta Bulldogs [formerly Atlanta Braves]
- Jacksonville Judges [expansion]
- Monterrey Jaguars [expansion]
- Miami Marlins
- Houston Astros
- New Orleans River Otters [formerly Tampa Bay Rays]
Western Conference Midwest Division
- Chicago Cubs
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Minnesota Twins
- Indianapolis White Sox [formerly Chicago White Sox]
- Memphis Stallions [expansion]
- Kansas City Royals
- St Louis Cardinals
- Texas Rangers
- Seattle Mariners
- San Francisco Giants
- Oakland Athletics
- Vancouver Sparrows [expansion]
- Tijuana Saints [expansion]
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- San Diego Padres
- Anaheim Angels
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Albuquerque Isotopes [expansion]
- Las Vegas Aviators [expansion]
- Colorado Rockies
So those are my divisions. Take a look and let me know what you think, and if there's any cities you'd have added!
submitted by jaybeans21
to OOTP [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:25 transcribersofreddit BrandNewSentence Image "There goes old Dave, stealing a from a donation box at the Dairy Queen drive through with a rake again."
2023.06.07 19:24 Forsaken_Seaweed_166 Rabbit
Looking for rabbit meat cutlets for a dish. Any idea of where can I find some in St Louis?
submitted by Forsaken_Seaweed_166
to StLouis [link] [comments]