Spray foam for fence posts
Foam Core Creations
2020.07.19 23:53 chooseauniqueusrname Foam Core Creations
A sub for foam core creations of any kind. If it’s foam core it’s welcome here!
2009.05.17 01:40 seeker135 PetPeeves. Tell Reddit all the things that bug you!
Vent peeves here. We're listening. Not666judging.
2021.05.15 05:14 WorldWarNerf CoeurDaleneNerfClub
Welcome To Coeur Dalene Nerf Club! We are a subreddit full of local Coeur Dalene (CDA) and possibly Post falls area Nerf enthusiasts to join in battles using those fun foam projectiles! See pinned posts for more information:
2023.03.22 07:07 HereSheWrites Developing a poem inspired by a writing prompt
Earlier today I wrote a poem in response to a post on WritingPrompts
that I actually like. Of all writing mediums, I rank poetry as being one of my worst. I have studied it in college, I read it, I write it meanwhile I struggle to create pieces that feel authentic and show my voice. In other genres I've done it relatively easily for a few years. I rarely feel like I find my authentic voice in my own poetry, but I've found myself seeing it in this piece.
I am stumped by the poem because there are parts I don't like and things that don't feel right, but I have no idea what to do about it. Any and all feedback and or criticism is welcome. I am eager to develop it.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet my mind has taken me further.
Far from where I was, who I am
And the life I had called my home.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet my tummy ate it up.
Big mouthfuls of paper, gums reading pages
And I learn the story through.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet I know her sweetest truths.
Painted across my brain, graffiti on the walls
And I read them clear as night.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet I speak their inexplicable knowledge.
Stories and science, plays and press release
And I can’t forget a single one.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet I teach now. I share.
Bottomless barrels of knowledge, lie within my head
And all I do is eat.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet the knowledge haunts me.
Words stalk my mental corridors, my brain is dark
And I have no light.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet I know it’s knowledge is killing me.
Thoughts race with theirs, I never win
And I keep on eating.
Never have I seen a page,
Yet here I stand with book in hand,
On death’s doorstep,
Fists of ripped paper, I see the book
Yet never have I seen a page.
The original prompt is here
submitted by HereSheWrites
to writingcritiques [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:07 DifferentShower7041 Dealing with relatives (rant)
I'm an ex muslim with liberal parents. But my relatives are a pain
They mock my parents, especially my dad for letting me and mom not wear hijab. Or lecture my dad for letting me wear Western dresses and Indian sarees.
It's getting extreme everytime. We live seperately in a city with non Muslim folks around in our building. But when we go our native place, nagging starts about my WhatsApp dps, insta posts, or even mom not wearing hijab. Or against me and mom working. It's toxic.
Now they even adviced my dad to marry me off yesterday when some relatives visited my home yesterday. Which he and us are totally against . But dad is afraid to speak up in front of relatives because he's afraid of what they would do. Instead he chooses to live seperately/avoid them as much as possible.It's torture on a mental level.
I've kinda decided not to go to my native place because of this. But at times this hurts because I miss some of cool cousins and childhood moments.
Rant ended. Smh
submitted by DifferentShower7041
to exmuslim [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:07 themanifestingtree UMN ADMITTED STUDENTS
Hey guys, this post is intended for those who have recently been admitted to the University of Minnesota and are looking to accept the offer. I would love to connect with you all, so pls dm me so we can start a WhatsApp group maybe!
submitted by themanifestingtree
to gradadmissions [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:07 AussieBaconRE How to post?
I want to post the drawings for the plaza so people can see it, like I can see other peoples posts, but how do I actually post?
submitted by AussieBaconRE
to splatoon [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:07 Baby_Nzo We've never seen Sanji go all out🗿
Weekly Sanji posting quota, but it's something I've been thinking about.
We've seen a lot of fights throughout the series, but the always tend to fall in the same categories. The Straw Hat pirate themselves also tend to stay within the same categories when it comes to their fights.
These are fights were the only way to victory is some type of surpassing your limits or learning something new to win. They usually make for the most memorable fights since they show the most struggle. Most "extreme diff" fights we see in the story are fights like these.
Zoro, Luffy and Usopp are the characters we see in these types of fights the most. The kings of "learning in battle" they tend to obtain most of their powerups in the heat of battle.
- Learning Haki (because the life of his crew depended on it)
- Has a theme of "discovering his courage" which usually wins him the fight
- Learning G5 (to win against Kaido)
- Learning ACoC (to challenge Kaido)
- Learning FS (to beat Katakuri)
- Using CoC for the first times (saving Ace)
- Learning ACoC (to beat King)
- Leaning to cut steel/haki? (to beat Mr.1)
- Surpassing the ordinary (to beat Hachi)
- First time using CoC/ACoC? (to cut Kaido)
A common characteristic of these types of fight is cheating death. Which is something that these three (especially Zoro) tend to do in a lot of their fights. The main thing to keep in mind about "desperate fights" is that the fight itself is essential to the power growth of a character. The character from before the fight and the one from after the fight are not same and do not know the same stuff.
These tend to be the go to fights for the more character driven Straw Hat fighters. Best examples being Jinbe, Brook and Sanji. With these fights, inner turmoil often ends up being the main enemy. The opponent usually ends up being taken out by a technique that was already known/was always in their arsenal. These range everywhere form "low" to "high diff". Usually the trigger ends up being a dig at the characters allies or ideals which prompts them to get serious.
- All the fishman Karate we've seen him use seems to be techniques he's known all along.
- All of the new stuff we see from him boils down to: "Ok, now I'm mad! *insert stronger attack*"
- Everything we've seen from him seems to be stuff he's learned out of combat or stuff he's known all along.
- Cold Soul is something he just picked up along the way
- Soul King; the soul monster in WCI did not come as a surprise to him, he just kinda knew how to do it
- Diable Jambe and Ashura were both powerups that Zoro and Sanji seemed to just know they could do
- His genes did awaken in battle, but not because of battling
- When he used Ifrit Jambe, he alluded to always being able to create flames as hot as those
- Sky walk is something he picked up in TS
- Even with the Raid Suit, the only reason he put it on was to hide his identity more than just getting more power
The main characteristic of these types of fights is a big reveal. The fighter usally reveals something he's had all along, and uses that "new" power to put an end to the fight. Compared to the other type of fights, the character usually knows the same things at the beginning and at the end of the fight. Though the fight serves as a showcase of their powers, it doesn't serve to directly make them stronger.
The reason I say we've never seen Sanji go all out applies to characters like Jinbe and Brook as well. While we've seen Zoro and Luffy push themselves to the brink of death in the hopes of finding the upper hand in a fight, these three have never had death and limit breaking as a part of their fights. They usually dispose of their opponents (or get disposed of) before reaching and adequate challenge that would stimulate their growth. And as such, we've never seen them go all out to beat an opponent stronger than them through learning/evolving.
submitted by Baby_Nzo
to OnePiecePowerScaling [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:06 agrispray Agri Spray Drones USA
Agri Spray Drones USA
is your one-stop shop for all things Agri Spray Drones. Our product catalog is chock-full of the most tech-savvy and cost-effective products that you can buy right now. Start the season or get ready for the cooler weather with Agri Spray Drones. This is a type of remote-controlled, aerial vehicle. They are used by farmers, livestock farmers, and pest control operators to spray crops with chemicals such as herbicides and insecticides. Shop Now!
submitted by agrispray
to u/agrispray [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:06 sourceten1 Source TEN - Your One-Stop-Shop For Professional Video Production Services
| || | submitted by sourceten1 to u/sourceten1 [link] [comments]
In today's world of digital marketing, video content is one of the most effective ways to reach and engage with your target audience. A well-produced video can tell a story, showcase your brand, and create an emotional connection with your audience. However, creating a high-quality video is not an easy task, and it requires the expertise of professional video production companies.
If you are looking for top-notch video production services in Wisconsin or the US, we are your one-stop shop for all your video production needs. A premium, high-quality English/Spanish video production and content creation team based in Wisconsin, serving clients across the US.
Visual Storytelling That Inspires, Motivates, And Engages
We are a team of creative video marketers who specialize in crafting cinematic narratives that inspire, motivate, and engage your audience. They have an eye for storytelling and a heart for collaboration, which enables them to deliver high-quality video production services that exceed their client's expectations.
Their expertise in visual storytelling enables them to help you find the story you want to tell or help you create one from scratch. Our bilingual, multicultural team offers a unique perspective, and they can help you create authentic content that resonates with diverse audiences.
Bilingual Video Productions That Reach Diverse Audiences
As experienced creative professionals serving the general market, we are also proud to serve as consultants on the Hispanic market. Their Mexican-born owner Sandra Dempsey has decades of experience marketing to Hispanic audiences, and their team can help interpret and transform your message to resonate with Hispanic viewers. Milwaukee Video Production
companies are committed to creating authentic content that reaches diverse audiences. They believe that everyone has a story to tell, and they are dedicated to helping you tell yours.
Some of their notable clients include Wisconsin State Fair, Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Tool, and Northwestern Mutual. Our ability to deliver high-quality video production services has made them one of the leading video production companies in Milwaukee and beyond.
How Source TEN Stands Out From Other Video Production Companies
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in their video production services. They believe that everyone has a story to tell and are dedicated to helping their clients share their stories in a way that resonates with diverse audiences.
Their video production services include concept development, scriptwriting, location scouting, filming, editing, and post-production. They use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that their videos are of the highest quality, and they work closely with their clients to ensure that their vision is brought to life.
In addition to video production services, we offer content creation services, including social media content, blog posts, and website copy. They understand that video is just one part of a comprehensive marketing strategy and are committed to helping their clients create content that drives engagement and results.
Examples Of Source Ten's Work And Their Commitment To Diversity And Inclusion
We have worked with a variety of clients across different industries, including the Wisconsin State Fair and the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation. A Milwaukee Video Production Company
, recognizing its commitment to diversity and inclusion in its video production services.
Their founder, Sandra Dempsey, a Mexican-born professional with decades of experience marketing to Hispanic audiences, leads the team. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion ensures that their clients' stories are represented authentically and resonate with diverse audiences.
How Source TEN Can Help Your Business Or Personal Brand Stand Out
In today's digital age, businesses and personal brands need to stand out to succeed. Video production is a powerful tool for capturing attention, conveying a message, and engaging with audiences. We can help your business or personal brand create videos that tell your unique story and connect with your target audience.
Whether you need a promotional video, a brand film, a social media campaign, or any other type of video content, we can help. Their team of creative professionals has experience working with a wide range of industries and can tailor their services to meet your specific needs.
The Benefits Of Choosing Source TEN For Your Video Production Needs
When you choose us for your video production needs, you can expect to receive premium services that are tailored to your unique needs. Their team of bilingual, multicultural professionals has a passion for storytelling and collaboration and will work closely with you to bring your vision to life. Some Of The Benefits Of Choosing Us For Your Video Production Needs Include:
- Premium video production services that use the latest technology and techniques
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of their services
- Content creation services that help you create engaging content that drives results
- A team of experienced professionals who are passionate about storytelling and collaboration
- Tailored services that meet your specific needs and budget.
We are a one-stop shop for premium video production and content creation services in Wisconsin. Their team of bilingual, multicultural professionals has a passion for storytelling and collaboration and can help you create videos that inspire, motivate, and engage your target audience.
Whether you need a promotional video, a brand film, a social media campaign, or any other type of video content, we can help. They have a commitment to diversity and inclusion, social impact, and tailoring their services to meet your specific needs and budget.
If you're ready to bring your story to life through premium video production services, get in touch with us today. Let them help you create videos that captivate your audience and drive results.
2023.03.22 07:06 Fit-Camera-1167 Cyber Security Consultant
I am looking for cyber security consultant posts for remote / part time let me know if you have something for me
submitted by Fit-Camera-1167
to techsales [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 Neither-Ticket-262 Made a post here a few days ago
So I made a post here a few days ago. Hella creeps in my dms now. I messaged a mod but no reply. What gives?
Its funny though, most of them ignore me after I call them out on being in denial about being a pedophile. Some of them feel ashamed or judged or something, and tell me im in the wrong for judging them. like sir I was molested as a child, what's your excuse? At least I'm sane enough to say these things are wrong. I'm not the one trying to take advantage of people who were molested as children for my own sexual gratification. What miserable people.
Its kinda fun though. Its like cathartic in a way to be able to tell pedophile after pedophile to fuck off. Even more fun when I can tell their big mad. Maybe a few years ago I would've let some of them take advantage of me, so it honestly makes me feel so proud of myself that I've come this far.
Healing is possible guys. You don't need to just embrace it and focus on the pleasure. I promise you can overcome these addictions, and get to a point where your no longer triggered to the point where you lose control of yourself.
submitted by Neither-Ticket-262
to Molested [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 ashmadebutterfly Paranoid about previous heavy bleeding
Hi everyone, rough post coming. Trigger warning for bleeding and mental health stuff, as well as talking and asking about cancer.
Alright everyone so I’ve had a rough time. You can look at my posts and see I’ve had a lot of physical issues come up in the past two years. In the past year my periods started coming back, but every two months and bleeding for fifteen to 25 days. Bleeding heavy. This past January my period started and did not end until March. In late February it hit a peak, I went to the hospital for bleeding through everything I was wearing every hour.
I saw a post recently about endometrial cancer, and I found out on of the big symptoms of it was irregular bleeding. Mind you I am currently 24, gonna be 25 this year. I feel like I’ve been throwing hands with Murphys Law for the past year, so health issues just don’t feel as distant as they did before.
Now I’m terrified and scared about it, and I wonder what to do about it. I’ve been thinking about asking my gyno to test me for endometriosis given the insane bleeding and the level of pain I was dealing with. I’m not excited about an endometrial biopsy but I just want to rule things out.
What are other signs of endometrial cancer? Am I just being scared and paranoid? I am just tired and afraid and I wanna know what’s going on, and I don’t want to be scared of this thing right now.
Thanks for reading, hope you’re all having a good day.
submitted by ashmadebutterfly
to PCOS [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 londonmurderino 9:45pm flight from Stansted after Chelsea at home?
Posted on the main as well, tell me if that's not okay. I'm coming in from Edinburgh for the day and have a ticket to Chelsea at home. I booked my return flight a couple of months ago when the game was scheduled for a 3pm kickoff. Now I have a ticket to a 5:30 game and a 9:45 Ryanair flight at an airport 35 miles away. I haven't been to a game at the Emirates before so I don't know how chaotic the atmosphere is when leaving, but would I be completely naive in thinking that there's a chance that, assuming a couple of minutes of overtime after each half, I can get from the Emirates to Highbury & Islington Station by 8, get the Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale and grab the Stansted Express and get to the Airport by 9? Also have never flown out of Stansted before - is 45 minutes to get through security and get to my gate completely unthinkable? How impossible is it to get a taxi from anywhere near the stadium? Would that be any more doable or is traffic as horrendous as one would assume?
submitted by londonmurderino
to GunnersatGames [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 AutoModerator [Get] Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_2023 [link] [comments]
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/dan-koe-digital-economics-masters-degree/ Dan Koe – Digital Economics Masters Degree
What You Get
Phase 0) Digital Economics 101
The Digital Economics 101 module will open 1 week prior to the cohort start date.This is an onboarding module that will get you up to speed so we can get straight into the material.This will be required to finish before the start date.
- Gain a deep understanding of all of the pieces in the digital economy.
- Learn about the future of media and code — the front-end and backend of the internet — so you can focus your efforts.
- Understand digital leverage, distribution, no-code tools, and digital assets so you can take part in the mental & financial wealth transfer.
Phase 1) Creating A Meaningful Niche
Every day I hear people going on and on about trying to find their niche.I also hear people talking about how they don’t know how to combine what they love talking about
with what will sell.
You already have the answer. You just don’t have the clarity.
- Develop a long-term strategy to create your own niche — meaning you don’t have to worry about your “competition” playing status games.
- Discover your life’s work, curiosities, and obsessions. I see too many people that are uncertain about this for years.
- Cultivate and turn your vision, goals, and values into a brand that attracts an audience you love interacting with (and that will buy from you, and only you).
Phase 2) Content Strategy
There is one thing that separates those who make it in the digital economy and those who don’t.It’s the quality, articulation, and perceived originality
of their content.The content you post has to make sense
to the people you attract.Everyone has a different voice and tone that they resonate with. That they are congruent with and trust.
It has to change their thought patterns or behavior
— that’s what makes you memorable.That’s what separates you from the sea of people posting surface-level copy-cat style posts.Example and putting my money where my mouth is:
- Become an expert-level speaker or writer on the topics you care about.
- Never run out of content ideas for your posts or promotions (without using content templates — that’s how you stay a commodity).
- Create posts, blogs, tweets, images, and videos that resonate with other’s on a deep level. People will actually ask you how you got so good at what you do.
- Separate yourself from the ocean of B-tier creators that struggle to sell their products, services, andhave their ideas stick in the head of their audience.
- Implement our Epistemic Research Method — which is just a fancy way of saying scientific research method… but it’s for researching your mind to craft brilliant content and product ideas.
Phase 3) Crafting Your Offer
Most people are sitting on a goldmine of skills, experience, and knowledge (that they can use to help people 1-2 steps behind them
).That is what people pay for.Considering 95% of the market are beginners
… if you are good at something, you can help them get to your level (no matter how “basic” you think the information is
).Do you not watch basic content all day anyway? People don’t want new information, they want to be reminded of what works.
- Use our Minimum Viable Offer strategy to start monetizing immediately (and have something to improve over time, rather than procrastinating until it’s perfect).
- Have a strategy for reducing the time you spend working over time (as you build leverage and improve your offer).
- Know how to create your own customers from the audience you are building, instead of “finding” the right customer for your offer.
- Take the guesswork out of building coaching, consulting, or digital product offers.
Phase 4) Marketing Strategy
You aren’t making money because you aren’t promoting yourself or your offer.That is literally the only way to make money. Have something desirable and consistently
put it in front of peoples’ faces.In Phase 4, I will show you how to systemize, automate, and be consistent with simple promotions.You will be able to make money without having the chance of forgetting to do it (or letting fear of failure get in the way).
- Learn to sell on social media, in your writing, and across different platforms.
- Have consistent sales coming in while focusing on your meaningful message (no need to sound salesy all the time).
- Learn advanced automation strategies that you can implement at your own pace, especially once you validate your offer.
Bonus) The Creator Command Center
The Creator Command Center is a Notion template that houses all of the systems.This is how you will manage your brand, content, offer creation, marketing strategy, and systemized promotions for consistent sales.
Bonus) Live Product Build & Launch
In the first Digital Economics Cohort, I built out my course The 2 Hour Writer.I have videos showing how I build it with the strategies in phase 3 and 4.There is a bonus module that shows how I had an $85,000 launch that resulted in my first $100K month.I did this to prove the strategies inside Digital Economics work if you stick to the plan.And, this past Black Friday, I blew my that monthly high out of the water in 4 days.
That’s the power of these strategies if you stay consistent with your life’s work.
2023.03.22 07:05 Corpse_Child Update
I have put together a brand new manuscript for an all new original horror story collection
that I’ll be self publishing. I won’t allow any spoilers, but I’ll say this, for those that enjoyed “Mortimer”, or those that enjoy chillers of monsters wearing all-too familiar faces, ones that think and look like us, but take a sinister pleasure in watching the life leave another’s eyes, then get ready... 😉💀🔪🩸
Aside from this, I also have almost 47,000 words into an ongoing Gothic horror romance novel WIP, PLUS at least 3 other manuscripts sitting dormant, awaiting the attention of a publisher.
submitted by Corpse_Child
to CorpseChildGospels [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:05 frankmanagement Top 6 Reasons to Choose Recruitment Firm in Kenya - Frank Management Consult Ltd
A Best Recruitment Firm in Kenya
can be quite helpful for this aim since companies are only as excellent as the people they are able to hire. Companies can spend less time and money on hiring by using a talent search and recruitment process that is supported by a sound strategy.
Companies that provide external services to help businesses locate the best applicants are known as recruitment agencies. They are in charge of matching talents with organizations' open positions. They consistently collaborate, managing to uphold the necessary standards and conveying the desires of both sides. Why to Hire a Recruitment Firm?
These recruiters are knowledgeable about the industry, the market, and the competitors. They are able to use their resources to your benefit and know where and how to find the talent. Broad Network
A recruiter at Best Recruitment Firm in Uganda
knows where to look for the many passive job seekers who are out there. Even though they aren't actively looking for work, some people would be interested in learning about a position. These individuals typically make the finest candidates but you won't find them posting an advertisement. Save Time
Most businesses cannot afford to have a position available for too long before it starts to negatively impact the company's ability to succeed. We are all too aware of the stress this places on employees who take on more obligations as businesses try to keep up with workloads. Internal recruiters may spend days or even weeks searching job sites, reviewing online applications, contacting candidates, pre-screening, and scheduling interviews. Save Resources
You need to manage your business. Even if you're fortunate enough to have an HR department, they're probably busy handling regular employee problems.
By engaging the Best Recruitment Firm in Tanzania
to handle the hiring and recruitment, you can save money. While filling important positions, you can save your own personnel time and continue with business as usual. Ability to identify talent
The advantage of a Best Recruitment Firm in Rwanda
is that it works with both businesses looking for talent and people looking for job openings. They are therefore in a perfect position to mediate disputes between the two parties as "in the know" brokers.
Recruiting consultants may have a lot of value in knowing who is looking for work, how competent they are, and what kind of wage expectations they have. Negotiate salaries
As an employer, the last thing you want is to finish the hiring process, select your top candidate, and extend a job offer only to find out that it has nothing to do with income and benefits. Before you start salary talks, recruiters can give you useful tools and help you compare salaries with those paid by other companies in your industry.
Recruitment agencies actively place qualified candidates while also negotiating the pay for the recruiting process. Offer insight into the industry
Another benefit of hiring recruiting agencies' services is that they offer employment solutions to companies in a range of industry sectors, including finance and accounting, financial services, interim management, technology, and administration. The Bottom Line
In the current job market, it is difficult and only getting more difficult to compete for the best and the brightest. You may increase your candidate options while saving time and money by working with a Best Recruitment Firm in Kenya
. Recruiters are skilled in locating the most qualified individuals to fill your positions as soon as possible.
submitted by frankmanagement
to u/frankmanagement [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:04 EldenLord324 It is absolutely unbelievable the amount of people having sex that don’t talk to there partner and communicate
Porn has ruined the world of sex. Men think they have to be animals and can’t talk or show emotions during sex. Women think they can’t communicate and show there man what they like. It’s unbelievable the amount of posts in this group with people saying they can’t get off in bed, they don’t know what there partner likes, they don’t know how to ask there partner to do something, etc etc. my wife and I have been married for 6 years and there isn’t a single thing we haven’t talked about. Hell there are times where we have sex and will stop laugh and try something new while communicating how dumb or bad it is. Just talk to each other! Stop trying to make things always sexy and like a porno. The girl isn’t gonna scream or cum 24/7 and the guy isn’t gonna make grunt noises all the time either. It’s okay to stop and just talk. Hell have these conversations before and after. Communication is key for god sake.
submitted by EldenLord324
to sex [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:04 srajeevan89 Sofa/Sectional - not crazy expensive
I have been going through all the sofa post here and looked at a lot of the brands and websites mentioned in the comments. I feel like all these high quality ones are crazy expensive like around 10k. I understand that the quality is great for these expensive ones.But I don’t have that much to spend on a sofa/sectional.
Any suggestions on some decent quality sofa/sectional brands for a modern home.?
submitted by srajeevan89
to BuyItForLife [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:04 Lady_AppleBlossoms Recommendations: Looking for Fics where the MC(s) doesn't interact with the golden trio and aren't involved in the main the main storyline.
Hi! I am looking for Fics where the main character (can be an OC/ SI/ well developed minor character) doesn't interact with the golden trio and aren't involved in the major storyline(cannon) except for universe/school-wide events where they can't escape from because they live in the wizarding word/ Hogwarts (i.e. World Cup, Yule Ball, Triwizard Tournament Tasks, The Battle of Hogwarts)
Fics where the Golden Trio are just popular kids doing their own thing and the MC(s) are doing their own separate thing. The most they do with cannon storyline on a regular basis is make random remarks, gossip or provide colour commentary (e.g., oh! potter did this again and weasely did that again or exams are cancelled!!!!).
I don't have any specific ship preferences; I prefer if the story isn't focusing on ships. Just Fics that focus on world-building and slice of life and the characters are on some sort of epic and globe-spanning quest or sherlock holms style detective/ mystery mission involving magical artifacts, rituals, runes, libraries and potions.
Brownie points if,
- if it is set in a different country (not the UK or the US)
- set in/time travel to a different era (Ancient/ Medieval / Renaissance / Age of Empire: Europe, Greece, Rome, Ottoman empire, India, China, Asia, Mesoamerica, the Silk Road, Egypt, etc...)
- if the MC(s) are ahead or behind the golden trio in their school years or are adults with interesting professions (healer, auror, unspeakable, curse-breaker, magical cartographer, explorer, researcher, detective, spy, businessowner, dealetrader, etc...)
- Depict traditional magical systems, food, fashion and centers of learning such as libraries, monasteries or convents.
- Depicts Secret Societies/ Organizations, Magical organized crime syndicates (maybe trading illegal potions, potion ingredients, creatures, cauldrons, etc...), Assassins' Guilds and Religious Orders.
Examples: Draco Malfoy and the Mortifying Ordeal of Being in Love by isthisselfcare, Hostage of A Different Kind by The_Duchess_of_Fiction, The Black Sheep Dog series by izzythehut (this one doesn't quite fit, but I like the general vibe and worldbuilding), Petunia Evans, Tomb Raider series by Starfox5.
Sorry for the long post. I've been lurking around for a while, but this is the first time I'm posting anything. English isn't my first language so sorry for all the mistakes.
submitted by Lady_AppleBlossoms
to HPfanfiction [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:04 carpediem1331 Feedback - Custom Packaging
Looking for some feedback about my custom packing process, value for money, time spent, etc.
So the process... Material: 1. Caft coloured packing boxes, $100 for 50 2. Custom box Sleaves, $150 for 25 3.Tags/stickers, $155 for 500 4. Custom wrapping paper, $11 for 900x1500mm 5. Thank you card, $80 for 250 6. Adhesive spray, $30 7. Raffia Ribbon x3, $7 for 100m
I also add some white tissue paper to wrap the items in and if needed some shredded crinkle paper (teal) to fill the box. Both cost barely anything and I can't remember the exact numbers honestly haha. Final pieces are the thank you card and business card on top of everything and to close it up.
Time: The process of adding the paper, wrapping and folding it all together takes under 30min.
Shipping: I then used Auspost flat rate mailers to ship the boxes out
So what are your thoughts? Do you have any suggestions on how I could improve the process, more cost effective options, more time efficient steps, etc? What about the final result, is it worth all the time effort and money put in?
submitted by carpediem1331
to EtsySellers [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:04 Heathcliff73 GENUINE QUESTION, PLEASE ANSWER SERIOUSLY (DEHYA)
A couple days ago, my post about wanting Dehya to be as strong as Xiangling got a lot of negative reception and I not saying it was mean and condescending stuff but just negative in the sense that most people didn't want Dehya to be that good and I don't understand why that is, so I'm posting my reasoning for wanting that and I would like to hear some opinions on why future characters shouldn't be as strong.
- Xiangling, and many other early-game 4 stars, namely Bennett, Xingqiu, Sucrose, Fischl & Beidou exist. To this day, they are the most played characters and for good reason, they are not only strong in terms of DMG and elemental application, they also provide various other things like healing, buffs, DMG reduction & interruption resistance, lot of energy generation and whatnot. Most of them don't need high investment to be good, just medium investment makes them good enough for anything we have in the game. They can also be built with super high investment and then they become even more OP than they already were, and overall, they are way stronger than the new 4 star characters.
- Hyperbloom Powercreeped everything in the game. Good Hyperbloom teams at super low investment beat International with mid-high investment and are easier to play. This is a good thing in the sense that no one is forced to spend for characters they don't want just to do abyss or anything else and no is forced to play characters they don't like, there are more choices now than there were before. Pre-dendro, there were way too many teams that relied on Bennett Xiangling Duo to make them good. There were many teams where there was little to none interaction between the characters like Ningguang teams with Bennett Xiangling or Heizou teams with Bennett Xiangling and many more, which is something that annoyed me as I want to use characters with reactions as the game is sorta balanced around reaction gameplay with some exceptions. It's also just more fun to play that duo with characters that enable reactions and make it better like With Childe International or Sucrose National or even Raiden National cuz in those teams, Xiangling doesn't just exist but she compliments your team in some way. I know this part just might be specific to me but yeah, I don't like teams where 2 characters do their separate things and the other 2 get half carried by Bennett Xiangling. So with the introduction of Dendro and Hyperbloom, Xiangling Impact definitely lessened which is good as there's more choices but at the same time, Hyperbloom is so strong that it powercreeps everything.
- From what we've seen in the new 5 star characters that are similar in role/gameplay to some 4 star characters like Noelle-Itto & Xingqiu-Yelan, the 4 star characters provided more overall team utility but less DMG than the 5 star counterparts. Dehya however, she couldn't even outperform Xinyan's DMG in Mono Pyro with Bennett Kazuha Xiangling. This made no sense to me and it's just sad to see. She also lacks other areas in comparison to basically everyone and that's just sad. So that's why I said I wanted her to be as strong as Xiangling in some sense. Cuz otherwise, what's the incentive to use her over anyone else. And I'm not just talking about Dehya but even the new 4 stars should be the same level as the early game 4 stars cuz otherwise, most of them never get played for the majority of the players. Candace, Layla, Dori, and many more are just not good units and they never get played in most teams by most players, if they were similar in strength & utility then wouldn't there just be more choice for players to make different teams and not just play units they have been playing for the last 2 years.
- So this was what I didn't understand, Powercreep is bad, sure, I get that, but why is wanting SIMILAR strength and utility from the new 4 stars and maybe more DMG but less utility from the 5 stars, why is that bad? Doesn't that make more sense cuz then there would be many more teams that don't need the old units at all and can function just as well as them with the new 4 stars. And same for the 5 stars, if there's a character like Dehya that can't outdamage anyone and provides little to no merit in other roles, why would you use her over other characters? But if she was as strong as Xiangling, then those who like her could play her without griefing and those who like Xiangling would just play Xiangling, where's the issue if it's not a Powercreep but just similar power level?
For anyone who read this far, thank you and hopefully you have some answers for me.
submitted by Heathcliff73
to Dehyamains [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:04 aorta1901 Card Upgrade
Hi! Gusto ko sana 'to itanong dun sa Kaskasan Buddies sa fb kaya lang walang anon post (masyado kasi akong socially awkward huhu)
Anyhoo, gusto ko lang sana malaman if beyond the palagiang paggamit ng cc, kino-consider din ba ng bank yung "loyalty"? I am using Blue MC ng BPI for 5 years na siguro, NAFFL siya (nakuha ko ata 'to sa promo or something circa 2018, and inalok lang siya sakin ng agent kasi ang mindset ko talaga noon ay ayoko magka-cc haha)
I have 2 savings account sa kanila and siguro around 2019 na ko natuto na gamitin heavily yung card. Nagstart din ako sa 30k na limit nun. Yearly ako nakakatanggap ng limit increase, usually nageexceed lang konti sa sahod ko yung limit. This year pumatak na naabot ko na yung starting limit ng Gold MC (di ko na maalala paano ko 'to nalaman haha), and no tawag or emails from BPI na ia-upgrade na nila yung card ko.
Ayoko kasi na ako yung mag-aapply due to 2 reasons:
- Kakaswitch ko lang from corporate to freelancing, I have no ITR to present. (Ang meron lang sakin ay contract namin ng employer ko, and sa BPI account ko rin sila nagreremit ng sahod ko.)
- Kasi baka mahirap magpawaive ng annual fee. Di ko naman ginawa to nung nagkaron ako ng Blue kaya kung may fee/mahirap pa-waive ng fee din lang yung Gold, di na pala ako mangangarap mag-upgrade haha
Any advice po? Gusto ko rin sana ng higher limit, ano po ba pamantayan nila to increase it bukod dun sa yearly na ginagawa nila?
Yung cs nila sa twitter no help sa questions ko haha
submitted by aorta1901
to PHCreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:03 Limp-Effective-8314 Mission Complete
2023.03.22 07:03 BeginningInfluence55 New subscription level possibly incoming