Refrigerators used for sale
2020.05.31 05:40 SmallBusinessOps UsedBusesForSale
This subreddit is dedicated to used buses. You can buy or sell your buses here and provide valuable information about used buses in general.
2022.10.07 23:25 skyfleeet Selling Mens Used Socks : Mens Used Socks For Sale
Selling Mens Used Socks
2012.08.01 13:03 READ THE RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE POSTING
USMLE Step 2 CK is the second national board exam all United States medical students must take before graduating medical school. The multiple choice test is complemented by the subjective Step 2 CS exam. If you are viewing this on the new Reddit layout, please take some time and look at our wiki (/step2/wiki) as it has a lot of valuable information regarding advice and approaches on taking Step 2 CK, along with analytical statistics of study resources.
2023.06.06 18:33 ephemeraltaxidermy How to find your lawyer. A treatise.
You're crying on a reddit divorce sub after getting blindsided, you're probably on the spectrum, embrace it, this is for you. If you're neurotypical then this will seem idiotic and too much work.
- Your jurisdiction/state/circuit/county has an online court database. Every case, every judge, lawyer, plaintiff, petitioner, defendant. You might have to register for access, but it should be free, and searchable.
- Sort/search/filter by your jurisdiction and family law or divorce cases. There will be lots. The case will be called "NameX v NameY." The ones at the top are likely to be the most recently filed and thus still open.
- Scroll to when they start being labeled "closed." If the man's name is first then these lawyers filed first on behalf of their male clients. If the man's name is second then he was filed on. If there are two men's names then yay equality!
- Start opening cases (dozens? hundreds?) and reading the complaints and judgements until you find several with similar scenarios to yours and settlements and/or judgements that seem fair and livable. Ideally, you'll see the same lawyer or firm's name pop up several times. This is a potential lawyer. Note, a fair settlement is just as good, if not better than getting a fair result at a hearing. If a lawyer can get it done without going "all the way" then awesome.
- Return to the search and filter by their name, your jurisdiction, and family law/divorce. Ideally they have several recently closed cases. Read through them and confirm they regularly get the results you can live with. If that is the case then give them a call and schedule a consultation. If a case seems super similar and the result was fair then feel free to print it out and reference it, i.e. "hey boss, can I get one of these too?" They'll know you're autistic at that point but at least you've warned them lol.
- If your stbx has filed first and you've been served then you have an advantage they didn't. You will have been assigned a judge. You can now add that layer to your initial filter up above and find a lawyer that has been in front of your judge multiple times recently. If you're really neurodivergent, your stbx will also have a lawyer...you can search their cases to see if they recently didn't get what their client was asking for in front of your judge when opposed by somebody. A better option might to be to see if there is a lawyer that they have recently settled amicably and fairly with in short order. Lawyers have personalities too, and one that works well with your stbx's could be a lifesaver.
- In big metros and such this might be overwhelming. Instead use the above method to confirm someone you've got a good feeling about from google or whatever. If they don't have multiple recently closed divorce cases in your jurisdiction with fair outcomes then plug in another name until you find one that does.
- Potential concerns: Tons of recent open cases indicating a potential lawyer might not be able to devote as much effort to your case. Cases where a potential lawyer was replaced or asks to be let go at some point during the process. Not necessarily a disqualification, if someone doesn't pay then the lawyer is gonna ask to be let go. You also occasionally can tell that the client is the problem. If they have multiple open cases that have been going on for years then that might be a concern unless your case has dragged on too for some reason.
This is work, this is mental labor. But you might need some busy work right now. You've probably spent hours reading reviews and dealing with selection anxiety and decision paralysis. At least this way every link you click, every case you read, will get you one click closer to someone that you can feel good about, someone who wrote a settlement that you like and can understand, someone who has ideally been in front of your judge multiple times this year and gotten fair and just results in a similar scenario, or someone who frequently settles fairly and quickly, or even better, someone who has settled fairly and quickly with your stbx's lawyer recently.
Notice I didn't use words like "win," "beat," "destroy" etc... I said fair and just. If someone asks for joint, their spouse asks for full, and the result is joint, that is fair and just. Notice I didn't use gendered terms, anybody can use this method.
Be well folks.
submitted by ephemeraltaxidermy
to Divorce_Men [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:33 Ok-Age3092 PTSD and psychedelics
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share an experience between my inner world and LSD.
I begin by saying that I don’t recommend the use of illegal substances to auto- medicate if you’re not ready or think it’ll affect you in a negative way. Be always prudent.
I’m a (20yo) girl and tried LSD a few times in my life but I’ve never experienced anything like this.
I basically know I have PTSD from losing my mum when I was 16 due to cancer and CPTSD from a rough childhood where I was divided between my parents and then took away from my dad with substance abuse.
Anyway, I basically don’t know when or how it happened but my ego, my vision of self, had become more and more shattered as time passed, I didn’t know who I am anymore and everything was an anxiety or depression trigger, mostly going back to my home in fact I basically never go back home anymore to avoid dissociating and possible triggers.
I took a LSD drop of 200 mg and had the best trip of my life because in these last months I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot (gone out living by myself), passing university exams etc. Slowly, as I was listening to live tribal music, the acid kicked in and the first thought I had in mind was the union, the origin, the number one where everything comes together, I tried to find my centre and can say it happened. (Then I had a weird experience with runic alphabet, I’ve seen Tiwaz, the rune with the arrow symbol, but that’s another story, if anyone knows anything about runic alphabet write to me) I’ve never felt more connected with myself and instead of self blaming I started listening to myself and my inner child, I was treating me as if I was my best friend I know I have a sun inside of me and it deserves to shine regardless of what happened to me.
hadn’t realised how much I got used to being depressed or anxious. I personally feel more at peace with myself than I ever felt in almost 4 years. It’s incredible how much our brain gets used to feeling bad I finally felt how I “was supposed to” and still feeling like this even if the acid wore out, I feel like myself again, I feel like I am enough and I am beautiful I feel like a warrior, not a victim. I cried thinking about all of this but they weren’t sad and bitter tears they were tears of liberation and freedom. It’s incredible how this substance could potentially change your approach to deep trauma, it makes you change point of view and embraces your pain. LSD doesn’t heal you, it makes you more comfortable with the paradox of life and helps you overcome taboo topics such as death.
There could be a lot of things I could write that this sacred molecule has taught me, I can only say it helped me more than psychotherapy. (I’m not saying everyone should use this instead of going to therapy but for me it worked)
Eventually sorry for my English, I’m not mother tongue I’m from Italy, thanks for reading :)
submitted by Ok-Age3092
to ptsd [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:33 thunderandrain69 Swerve/erythritol reaction?
I recently used Swerve for the first time. I ate it around 10:00PM, and when I woke up the next morning my eyelids were superrrr swollen and I couldn’t stay awake, which is very unlike me. Had a headache and just generally felt like shit all day. Does this sound like it could be a reaction to the Swerve? The timing is too sus for me to think it was a coincidence. Is erythritol something your body will get used to, or if you have a bad reaction your first time, is it likely just not for you? I was so hopeful because it was delicious haha
submitted by thunderandrain69
to keto [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:33 YellowFootBandit Can my landlord charge me for repairs while I’m still under lease? (WA, USA)
Hello! Back in February my garbage disposal stopped working and my sink was draining slow. Submitted a work order that went unanswered for about three months, they finally came and “fixed” it after I emailed them. After they came I was doing dishes a couple days later and noticed the disposal wasn’t working again. My lease is up at the end of this month, so I figured not worth fighting it. The landlord/maintenance team here sucks and they do nothing so as long as the sink wasn’t backing up, I was gonna let it go. Well yesterday, doing dishes again and the sink starts backing up. I stopped to let it drain and I could hear dripping. Opened the cabinet to find 3 steady streams/drips that has been dripping for god knows how long. It’s about 5:40pm at this point so I call the after hours maintenance with this. The guy shows up with an Allen wrench, tinkers around for a bit then says he needs to call his supervisor. He comes back in says the disposal needs to be replaced and they’ll come back in the morning, tells me to put a bucket underneath. I stay home from work, same kid shows up in the morning with a new disposal. Tells me that they’re gonna have to charge me because it’s been replaced so recently, to which I reply, “was it actually replaced?” And the kid says yeah. So I tell him that I can’t use the sink or dishwasher without it so I guess I have no choice. He comes in, starts to replace it then goes, “oh there’s a wire here I didn’t see, so we’ll have to get an electrician out here, this is really old so it’s not been replaced recently.” The office called to let me know that the electrician will be out this afternoon and that I won’t be charged.
So my question is, can they charge you for stuff like this, where an essential plumbing issue would prevent me from using my kitchen sink and dishwasher? Even if the repairs are close in time?
submitted by YellowFootBandit
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 ChaosofTay https://temu.to/k/usjsnFMusfWkjBR
Use coupon code “ afb11796 “ for up to 50% off.!
submitted by ChaosofTay
to TEMUCouponsReviews [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 rfugger /r/CFS will be going Private for 48 hours on June 12th, 2023
We as a community are standing in solidarity with the third-party apps, as many of us have been using reddit through those apps on mobile since many years. We will be making /cfs private for 48 Hrs from 12th June 2023, which will make the sub inaccessible to all users.
Why are we doing this?
- Reddit recently announced their new API pricing and changes, which will be effective from 1st July 2023. More details broken down by Apollo Dev can be found here.
- These changes will be a huge problem, rendering it increasingly unaffordable for third-party app developers like RIF, Boost, Apollo, Sync, Narwhal, Bacon Reader, etc. to continue their services due to not being feasible monetarily.
- Reddit Official App is also not compatible with accessibility for blind people, which third-party apps do.
- Thus, if third-party apps are gone, blind people will not be able to use Reddit on Official App. The Blind community moderation team is left in jeopardy.
- Reddit is also taking away the ability for these third-party apps to run ads on their apps, which can generate revenue for them and keeping their apps free of charge. Apart from this, Reddit is going to cut-off access to NSFW for all 3rd party apps from 1st July.
- The API changes will also affect a lot of Automated bots, which we have been using on Reddit both by Moderators and Users frequently.
- A detailed info-graphic breakdown of the issue can be found here.
What are the expectations from Reddit?
- Lower the price of API calls to a level that doesn't kill Apollo, Reddit is Fun, Narwhal, Bacon Reader, and similar third-party apps.
- Communicate on a more open and timely basis about changes to Reddit which will affect large numbers of moderators and users.
- To allow mods to continue keeping Reddit safe for all users, NSFW subreddit data must remain available through the API.
What can you do?
- You can sign the Open Letter here to make your voice heard. You do not need to be a moderator to sign it. Please remember to keep your feedback free of abusive language and personal attacks.
- We urge Reddit's Management to reconsider the recent API pricing change, finding a compromise that allows third-party app developers to continue contributing to this platform's success.
- We firmly believe a solution can be reached, that can be mutually beneficial to everyone, while also helping Reddit achieve it's goals.
- Likewise, we hope reddit will consider that their unique strength is derived from the diversity of mods, users, and developers and many of the tools created by all of us, used to engage with the platform.
Thank you for understanding and your cooperation will be appreciated. - cfs Moderator Team
submitted by rfugger
to cfs [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 lukeyk94 Choosing a random image to display from one URL image link?
submitted by lukeyk94
to html5 [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 endotoxinstudy UCLA Alcohol and Inflammation Study
Do you drink alcohol?
The Addictions Research Laboratory in the Department of Psychology at UCLA is looking for individuals age 21 to 45 who drink alcohol occasionally or regularly (but are not interested in receiving treatment) to participate in a study investigating the role of inflammation in alcohol use disorder (AUD). Eligible participants will be asked to complete two in-person screening visits and one study visit involving an endotoxin challenge, an alcohol cue paradigm, blood draws, a MRI brain scan and questionnaires about mood and alcohol craving.
Participants will be compensated up to $240 for their time.
If you would like more information about the study and to complete a telephone screen, please call or text (323) 425-9098 and mention the “Endotoxin Challenge”.
submitted by endotoxinstudy
to CSULA [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 w0ooper Applied for a Crew Member job yesterday using McHire but got a message saying the interview calendar is full. Anyone else have this happen to them? Do I just wait for a reply back?
2023.06.06 18:32 RedditIndiaGuesser I don't have an AI tool suite but I use ChatGPT for... Guess the Subreddit #678
2023.06.06 18:32 loonling Don't Let Reddit Kill Third-Party Apps!
What's going on?
A recent Reddit policy change expected on July 1, 2023 threatens to kill many beloved third-party mobile apps, making a great many quality-of-life features not seen in the official mobile app permanently inaccessible
On May 31, 2023, Reddit announced they were raising the price to make calls to their API from being free to a level that will kill every third party app on Reddit, from Apollo
to Reddit is Fun
, to Sync for Reddit
. Reddit's planned API changes on July 1 would cost the Apollo app developer nearly USD 20 million a year in API fees.
Even if you're not a mobile user and don't use any of those apps, this is a step toward killing other ways of customizing Reddit, such as Reddit Enhancement Suite or the use of the old.reddit.com web browser interface.
This isn't only a problem on the user level: many subreddit moderators depend on tools only available outside the official app to keep their communities on-topic and spam-free; tools that are dependent on access to the API.
For some visually impaired Redditors, the decision is disastrous
as the official apps are inferior or even unusable for some compared to the various third-party mobile apps available today.
What's the plan?
On June 12th, many subreddits
will be locked down to protest this policy. Some will return after 48 hours: others will go away permanently
unless the issue is adequately addressed, since many moderators aren't able to put in the work they do with the poor tools available through the official app. This isn't something any of us do lightly: we mods do what we do because we love Reddit
and the communities we are responsible for, and we truly believe this change will make it impossible to keep doing what we love.
The two-day blackout isn't the goal
, and it isn't the end. Should things reach the 14th with no sign of Reddit choosing to fix what they've broken, further actions will be necessary. This subreddit will be taken private for at least two days starting June 12th.
We will monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed before, during, and after the June 12th Black Out date. REMINDER: No one is saying that Reddit can not demand a fee to use the API. The primary issue here is the extreme rates they are demanding which will effectively kill third-party apps coupled with the fact that API users were only given 30 days notice of the specific details of this API policy change. The Apollo developer has said that even an API fee that was 5 to 2 times less might be workable. However, the removal of sexually explicit content from the API used by third-party apps will likely make even reduction untenable as Apollo and other apps lose supporters. Killing apps with better usability, better accessibility, and better mod tools unilaterally with minimal notice to their users, their moderators, and their app developer partners can not be tolerated. Compromise must be sought. This action is our collective appeal to engage in real, good-faith, productive discussions about a solution that meets everybody's needs as closely as possible.
What can you do?
- Spread the word. Rabble-rouse on related subreddits. Meme it up, make it spicy. Suggest anyone you know who moderates a subreddit join us at /ModCoord/.
- Boycott and spread the word...to Reddit's competition! Stay off Reddit entirely on June 12th through the end of the day on 13th- instead, take to your favorite non-Reddit platform of choice and make some noise in support!
- Don't be a jerk. As upsetting this may be, threats, profanity and vandalism will be worse than useless in getting people on our side. Please make every effort to be as restrained, polite, reasonable and law-abiding as possible.
- Sign the Open Letter regarding API pricing.
Further reading https://www.reddit.com/Save3rdPartyApps/comments/13yh0jf/dont_let_reddit_kill_3rd_party_apps/
Pretty pictures https://preview.redd.it/91zby5ht044b1.jpg?width=1116&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=746417bbd904506fc8c7b9c702c16b7fbb47bf06
submitted by loonling
to SanMateo [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 ermagerditssuperman Trip report - 5 nights in Mexico
| || |
Recently did 5 nights at an all-inclusive resort in Riviera Maya. First time going all-inclusive, needed a relaxation-focused trip. submitted by ermagerditssuperman to HerOneBag [link] [comments]
I used a Cotopaxi Tasra 16, and the Bellroy System work bag (16L). This was the first trip using the Tasra, I'd bought it literally days before at the REI members sale. I love it! Perfect for my 16" torso length. (In background - fiance used my Tom Bihn Makers Bag and Peak Design 45 travel bag. I've got enough of a bag collection for both of us now!). This is the first time I've used the Bellroy in ages, I honestly don't like it for EDC or work... But it worked OK as a travel bag, just a bit too big and cumbersome.
Shout-out to the couple in front of me in security at Cancun airport, with whom I exchanged compliments on their Cotopaxi fanny packs and they on my Cotopaxi backpack. Also, I did notice one of you had a Topo Designs backpack, and I wish I'd asked which one it was cause it looked great!
Read below for TMI on what I packed, and proof that I probably shop at REI too much.
Photo 2 is everything liquid - I have a lot of cosmetic allergies so I don't rely on finding what I need at my destination (NYM conditioner, NYM shampoo, deodorant isn't liquid and is in this photo by accident, bacitracin because I'm allergic to neosporin and every hotel first aid kit uses that, lotion with aloe, aloe gel, itch cream, nivea face cream [didn't use], concealer [didn't use], aquaphor lip treatment, face sunscreen).
Photo 3 is dry toiletries (assorted hair accessories, compostable floss, laundry soap, one tub of pills/vitamins, one of TUMS chewables [didn't use], travel toothbrush, anti chub-rub stick, deodorant, spf chapstick, solid sunscreen, solid bug-deterrant stick, body soap)
Photo 4 are the toiletries my fiance packed that I used - toothpaste, face cleanser stick, his comb because I forgot mine.
Photo 5 is tops (lilly pulitzer long blouse, spare bra, yellow REI running tee, blue Outdoor Afro tee, Prana black tank, REI trailmade pullover tees in both green and tropical print [LOVE these so much], a coverup wrap my mom got in Cancun 20 yrs ago)
Photo 6 is swimwear (old speedo one piece, Athleta rashguard, Athleta bottoms [one of few brands I found with styles that cover my WHOLE butt], sports-bra-style top from Wild Isles [highly recommend for my fellow busty friends, this is their size 4 and I'm a 32FF. I was fully secure and fully covered at all times]). I wished I had a short sleeve rashguard, because the long one got hot but I also like to keep my shoulders protected as I burn easily.
Photo 7 - a packable grocery tote we used at the beach, and a wetbag that we used to keep phones & books dry during tropical rains, and then used to hold damp swimsuits when flying home.
Photo 8 - more clothes (REI trailmade amphib shorts, prana shorts, prana dress [I forgot that I would a) not have my usual under-dress skimmy shorts and b) would be eating a ton because all-inclusive, so a clingy dress was a bad idea. Wore it only once])
9- xero sandals, this was the first time they've had significant usage and they were GREAT. Packed these, and wore Feelgrounds canvas sneakers on the plane and at dinner restaurants.
10- i got this little bag when I ordered Bombas Gripper Slippers, I have now used it on 4 trips to pack my shoes in! They fit perfectly and keep shoes isolated from my clothes.
11- all the non-clothing stuff. Bellroy classic pouch had the dry toiletries, Tom Bihn 3D OC had the liquids. Persona pouch is my Nintendo 3DS bag, didn't end up playing it though. Blue TB ghost whale pouch had chargers and earbuds (samsung galaxy buds plus), then my Bellroy Travel Wallet (the only one that can fit both my passports, dual citizen). Otter at the top is a pencil case jam packed with coloring pens, then my Owalla bottle (the hype is true, these are fantastic), hydroflask tumbler (the waiters at the pool and beach will gladly put your drinks in your own tumblers, so you can enjoy your mega Mango Tango in the sun while keeping it insulated), a Nomadix packable picnic blanket (except I accidentally packed the mini which is way too small for two people to lounge on) and lastly, the stash of books I brought. Wedding planning book, wedding planning planner, an Isaac Asmiov novel that I read a bunch at the swim-up bar, my personal notebook, and a coloring book. I colored at the beach several times and it was fantastically relaxing.
12- bellroy all packed up
13- clothes I wore on the plane (REI sahara long-sleeve [I don't know how but this kept me warm enough on the plane, yet cool enough in the hot humid weather in Mexico. May be my new favorite travel top?], Molke racerback bra in uni-verse pattern, REI trailmade pants (also LOVE, this new trailmade collection is honestly fantastic)
2023.06.06 18:32 Tiburon_tropical Clean up after camping
For those of you that use your cast iron on a campfire: how do you clean your pan when you're out in the wilderness? Bonus question: how thick are your legs from carrying your pan on hikes?
submitted by Tiburon_tropical
to castiron [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 -_lust Ns and mk1
Should I get mk1 for my nintendo switch which I can use everyday? Or my xbox in which I can only use it on weekends and holidays?
submitted by -_lust
to MortalKombat [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 Bacq_in_Blacq "Translate" this meaningless phrase into your conlang
The following sentence is often used in Russian philology to demonstrate the difference between lexical and grammatical meaning: Глокая куздра штеко будланула бокра и кудрячит бокрёнка
/ˈɡɫokaja ˈkuzdra ʂt(ʲ)eko budɫaˈnula boˈkra i kudˈrʲatɕit bokˈrʲonka/
[ˈɡɫokɐjɐ ˈkuzdrɐ ʂt(ʲ)ekɐ bə̹dɫaˈnula bɐˈkra i kə̹dˈrʲatɕid͜ bɐkˈrʲonkɐ] narrow transcription based on my idiolect
глок-ая куздр-а штек-о будла-ну-л-а бокр-а и кудряч-ит бокр-ёнк-а ???1-ADJ.FEM.SG.NOM ???2-FEM.SG.NOM ???3-ADV ???4-MOM-PST-FEM ???5-MASC.SG.ACC and ???6-PRS.3SG ???5-offspring-MASC.ACC.
As you can see, none of these words but и
"and" have any lexical meaning, but they are still identifiable as feminine adjectives, masculine nouns etc. From this, you can decipher the general idea of the sentence: a being has acted once upon another and is currently doing a different thing to its (his?) offspring. That said, the ambiguities in Russian grammar allows for multiple interpretations of the phrase, such as:
- Глокая could be a substantivized adjectives, like столовая "dining room".
- In this case, we can also assume that куздра is the genitive of a masculine noun, yielding a phrase like столовая Петра "Pyotr's dining room".
- Штеко could be an underlined loaned noun, куздра штеко thus being analogous to собака динго "dingo [dog]" or касса кино "ticket booth of a cinema".
I'd like to see you try to render this in your conlang! Bonus points if you manage to preserve the original ambiguities or add some of your own. What would the resulting phrase "translate" back to?
submitted by Bacq_in_Blacq
to conlangs [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 turnipscasablanca Chef's Plate Free Shipping Promo
Click the link for Chef's Plate Free Shipping Promo
. Save some money by selecting one of the current promo codes or coupons on that page. That page is updated regularly with the latest coupons, promo codes, and deals. Take advantage of the discounts by selecting one to use.
submitted by turnipscasablanca
to DealsProsperity [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 AutoModerator Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator (Program)
Contact me to get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course is one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency.
Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator includes over 50 hours of step-by-step training covering EVERY
aspect of building an agency from scratch. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! Signing clients, running Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything
covered for you.
The topics inside Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator course include:
- Agency Navigator course Core Curriculum
- Custom E-Learning Platform For Agency Owners
- Financial Planner, Revenue Calculator, Outreach Tracker & More Tools
- Websites Templates, Funnels, Ads & More
- Template Contracts, Sales Scripts, Agreements & More
The lessons in Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator will teach you how to: - Starting Your Agency - Finding Leads - Signing Clients - Getting Paid - Onboarding Clients - Managing Client Communication... ...and much, much more!
To get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Navigator contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to AgencyNavigatorImanz [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 AutoModerator [I HAVE] CHARLIE MORGAN EASY GROW (COMPLETE + HIGH QUALITY + WATERMARK FREE) EASY GROW CHEAP!!! DM me for further information 99% OFF original price Quick Sale [email protected]
The Course includes: • 1. Acquisition Genesis • 2. Self Transcendence • 3. Sales Systems • 4. Outbound Systems • 5. Inbound Systems • 6. Paid Systems • Agency Content (Bonus)
You can find all of them on - Our Instagram Page
Telegram: t. me/MMMCourses (Remove the space between "t." and "me" for the link to work properly or search directly for my telegram name: MMMCourses
*).* 100+ Successful Transactions 30+ TB of rare and known courses
submitted by AutoModerator
to CharlieMorgansCourses [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 mardott Program recos?
I’m thinking about trying a GLP1 program for telehealth. Any recommendations for which program to use?
submitted by mardott
to Semaglutide [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 LoveMangaBuddy Read Do You Think Someone Like You Can Defeat The Demon King? - Chapter 18 - MangaPuma
According to the god’s prophecy, the girl Flamm was chosen to be one of the members of the demon king’s subjugation journey. Everyone was a hero and possessed a top class power. However, for some reason only Flamm did not possess the power to fight, and all of her status values were 0. While being ashamed, she continued to put great efforts to be useful to the heroes. However, one day, she was tri ... Read Do You Think Someone Like You Can Defeat The Demon King? - Chapter 18 - MangaPuma. Read more at https://mangapuma.com/do-you-think-someone-like-you-can-defeat-the-demon-king/chapter-18
submitted by LoveMangaBuddy
to lovemanga [link] [comments]
2023.06.06 18:32 Intrepid-Air6525 After receiving some great feedback from reddit and Discord on our open source fractal mind-mapping project, a number of improvements have been made to Neurite since our GPT powered tool was last shared.
| || |A demonstration of connecting ai generated text nodes to an AI node for persistent memories as well as the opacity controls. submitted by Intrepid-Air6525 to AutoGPT [link] [comments]
If you didn't see the last post, here is an overview of the idea.
Neurite is a fractal mind mapping tool my friend and I started working on in January. The idea was that I wanted to build a singular interface that could visually arrange all of the different mediums of art that I work with. My issue was never having enough screen space for my art to be displayed in a way that could allow for me to re-engage with my previous work without having to open any new tabs or run out of space. I wanted something that I could use for the rest of my life. This meant supporting text, imagery, video, and audio, all incorporated into some sort of incredibly massive space. And the project grew into something much bigger than that.
I have always been fascinated by fractal mathematics, so I went to my friend (who is a mathematician and programmer) and told him about this idea of combining mind-mapping with fractals. He was interested, and wanted to build it from scratch. After a few months, we had finally completed the project. My friend programmed this incredibly powerful interface that is capable of letting users interact with the Mandelbrot set in real time while building mind maps using almost any type of data,
I decided it was time to integrate an ai API. (For now, OpenAi, but a LocalLLM version is in progress)
The mind-mapping interface allowed me to set up the ai context window with both the recent conversation, as well as the top-n nodes from the mind-map that have been matched through a vector embedded search. The node interface further aided our integration with the wolfram api, google search, code rendering, and webpage/pdf extraction. *these more advanced features require local hosts.
You can use it for free and without sign up right now!
Here is the link to our GitHub. It's an open source project with a growing community on Discord! https://github.com/satellitecomponent/Neurite
It can all be run locally. (api calls require internet connection but once we decide on the best way to integrate localLLMs, that won't be a problem for the ai features.)
There is more info here https://www.reddit.com/ChatGPTCoding/comments/13q9tg3/blending_art_fractals_and_ai_into_a_fully/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1
or at Neurite FractalGPT
Here is what has been improved...
- Added ai nodes.
- Our original ai approach in the notes tab is more of a top-down approach to creating nodes. The ai nodes function as more of a bottom-up approach where you have more control over exactly which nodes are sent as part of the context window for your conversation with the ai.
- You can create ai nodes by alt-double clicking on the mind-map or typing LLM: (title) (new line) (first prompt) into the ai response / zettelkasten text area This text area is the same text area that our original ai approach responds into which can be found in the notes tab of the dropdown menu.
- Ai nodes function like a more traditional chatbot, with the added benefit of persistent memory for any connected nodes.
- You can connect an ai node to any other text node in the mind map, as well as connect two or more ai nodes together such that they share the same memories while moving the conversation in different directions.
- Improved visualization controls
- There is now an opacity slider in the settings tab that allows you to set custom values for the opacity of both the inner and outer rendering of the Mandelbrot set. The opacity slider allows for the rendering to be turned off entirely, or allows you to just use the inner or outer renderings in the visualization. Further controls/improvements for the visualization are planned.
- Restored our save functionality. Now all text nodes titles, contents, and connections can be saved. This is found in the settings tabs.
- Fixed highlighting issues when interacting with nodes.
- Added further controls for the max context size, number of nodes sent as part of the long term memory, and chunk overlap size when embedding documents.
- Refactored the code for maintainability and open source contribution.
- Added support for dragging .txt and .md files into the fractal.
Let me know what you think! This is still an early release of Neurite. It is a project I have been really excited to share this project with people, and I am glad to have already received so much feedback and support in the little time Neurite has been out there!
2023.06.06 18:32 chozo317 Gamers and MiCs For Sale