Ruby sliders value pack
Things to Do in Durham this Weekend (Mar 30 - Apr 2)
2023.03.30 20:10 DiscoverDurham Things to Do in Durham this Weekend (Mar 30 - Apr 2)
Check out our full Durham events calendar
. If you'd like to add an event to our calendar, submit an event here
. Please check with the event owners to see if events change due to weather. Have a great weekend!
Also, for whatever reason, Reddit will not let us edit posts. So if we need to make any changes, you can find them on our Tumblr account
March Featured Event The Hunt for the Golden Bulls
with Bull City Burger and Brewery
- The 13th annual “Hunt for the Golden Bulls”: a scavenger hunt inspired by the golden tickets from the film Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Throughout the month, clues and puzzles will be revealed on social media and at bullcityburgerandbrewery.com. The clues, once deciphered, lead participants to public spaces around Durham where a golden bull has been carefully hidden.
- Golden Bulls #1, #2, #3, and #4 have been found.
Multi-Day Events The Durham Savoyards presents Gilbert and Sullivan’s The Yeomen of The Guard
at The Carolina Theatre
- Do you need a comic operetta fix? In their 60th year, the Durham Savoyards are performing Gilbert and Sullivan’s The Yeomen of the Guard. The show promises a live orchestra, a travelling jester and his lovely lady, an assistant jailer interested in torture and comedy, a deviously flirtatious woman, a vanishing prisoner, sweetheart stealing, a blindfolded bride, a shot in the dark, a cock-and-bull story, and enough lies and connivances to make your head spin, if the headsman doesn’t get it first.
- Fri, Mar 31 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sat, Apr 1 at 7:00 p.m.
- Sun, Apr 2 at 3:00 p.m.
at The Pinhook Improv Comedy
- Thu-Sat at 8:00 p.m. Romance is Dead: A Sketch Comedy Show About the Darker Side of Romance
- Fri, Mar 31 at 7:00 p.m. The Racket - See indie improv teams from around the Triangle show off their stuff.
- Fri, Mar 31 at 9:00 p.m. Hush Hush - Improv inspired by anonymous secrets from the audience.
- Sat, Apr 1 at 9:00 p.m. House Party - A mix of short-form (similar to Who's Line is it Anyway?) and long-form inspired by an audience interview.
- All shows $8
at Motorco Music Hall Live Music
at Blue Note Grill Events
at Moon Dog Meadery
- Thu, Mar 30 at 6:30 p.m. - 90's Trivia Night with The Durham Library
- Sun, Apr 2 at 7:00 p.m. - Moon Dog Open Mic
at Sharp 9 Gallery Events
- Thu, Mar 30 - Matt Southern & Kit McKay and Tarot with Virginia
- Fri, Mar 31 (bar opens at 8 p.m.) - Andrew Kasab and Tarot with Virginia
- Sat, Apr 1 - Bardo Bloom Tarot with Rene
- Sun, Apr 2 - Slow Teeth w/Robert Chamberlain and Tarot with Emily
at Rubies on Five Points Events
at The Fruit
Ira Knight Presents From Myth To Man: Martin Luther King, An Interpretation
- Thu, Mar 30 at 8:00 p.m. - Below Decks: Isabel Essence / Acfx 969 / K Ward / Miss Ashley
- Thu, Mar 30 at 8:00 p.m. - Rabbit Foot Puppetry Presents: The Clown Car Rolls On
- Sat, Apr 1 at 9:30 p.m. - Ignition Featuring: Popov (Form Music)
- Sun, Apr 2 at 12 p.m. - The Fruit Flea: Monthly Flea Market
at Walltown Children's Theatre
NCCU Dance Repertory Spring Concert
- An audience talkback with actor and playwright will follow each performance. This original one-man play is currently touring colleges and universities in the United States.
- Fri, Mar 31 at 7:00 p.m. and Sat, Apr 1 at 2 p.m.
at NCCU University Theatre
- The Department of Theatre will present its annual Spring Dance Concert.
- Sat, Apr 1 at 8:00 p.m.
- Sun, Apr 2 at 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, Mar 30 Relay Relay
at Boxyard RTP
Vinyl Night with DJ Deckades
- Relay Relay is the feel good, free-spirited indie pop group led by the husband and wife songwriting team of Hannah and Jamie Rowen. Their music blends retro soundscapes into a uniquely modern sound with powerful vocal melodies, vibey guitar riffs, dreamy synth tones and rich harmonies woven together with a strong pop sensibility.
- 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Gizmo Brew Works
Boulders & Brews Meetup
- Enjoy fresh vibes on the patio with DJ Deckades. Bring your own vinyl to share or just listen to what the DJ is spinning.
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Triangle Rock Club - Durham
Al Strong Presents Jazz on the Roof
- Show up and climb at TRC Durham, then head over to Hi-Wire for some brews. Don't worry if it's your first time or haven't bouldered before; everyone's welcome.
- Your first visit to the gym with the Meetup includes free admission and gear rental, and subsequent visits with the meetup are $15 and include harness rental (outside of meetups, day pass rates of $19 apply and do not include rentals).
- 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
at The Durham Hotel
Live Music in the Taproom
- The Durham is excited to bring back “Al Strong Presents.” A favorite rooftop event, it’s back by popular demand! Join us for live jazz music on the Roof overlooking downtown Durham.
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Free admission, but space is limited
at The Glass Jug Beer Lab - Downtown Durham
Trivia Night w/Big Slow Tom
- Glass Jug offers local live music EVERY Thursday in their Downtown Durham taproom.
- 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Clouds Brewing Brightleaf Square
- Join Clouds Durham for Big Slow Tom's Trivia Night, every Thursday. Win some prizes, drink some beer, and show your smarts.
- Enjoy $4 select draft and $5 rotating bartender's choice all night.
- 7:30 p.m.
- Free admission
Friday, Mar 31 Tasting at Ten
at Counter Culture Coffee
Carolina BBQ Fest (Dreamville Pop-Up/ Flea Market)
- Every Friday morning at 10 am, Counter Culture Coffee opens their Training Centers to coffee lovers who want to learn more about Counter Culture Coffee’s high-quality, sustainably sourced menu.
- 10:00 a.m.
- Free, but donations accepted
at Studio Motif Durham
Durham Bulls Kickoff Party
- The Carolina BBQ Music Festival is an indoooutdoor event curated to highlight North and South Carolina's emerging talent, such as performing and visual artists, brands, small businesses and content creators. Prepare for an action packed performance and networking with over 100's of creatives and like-minded music lovers from all over the Carolina's and the USA.
- 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
at CCB Plaza
Swing into Spring
- Join us at CCB Plaza on game day starting at 3:30 p.m. for music from DJ Piddipat, free popcorn provided by Self Help and cornhole. You also won’t want to miss the special guest appearance from Wool E. Bull himself!
- 3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at the Durham Art Council Truist Gallery
Open Mic Stand-Up Comedy
- Join the Durham Art Guild for a night celebrating the arts. It’s their first in-person event since 2019! Enjoy local entertainment, Art experiences, food and drink, and place your bids on fabulous art pieces and items celebrating the best of the Bull City!
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Durty Bull Brewing Company
- This weekly event takes place indoors in the Barrel Room, with seating available for nearly 100 people. There's no better way to unwind after a long week than a night of laughter with Ashley & Ebony. Interested in performing? Please contact Ashley and Ebony.
- 8:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at West 94th St Pub
- Hosted by All King Entertainment.
- 10:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m.
- Free admission
Saturday, Apr 1 parkrun Durham
at Southern Boundaries Park
Durham Farmers’ Market
- A free, fun, and friendly weekly 5k community event. Walk, jog, run, volunteer, or spectate. It's up to you!
- 8:00 a.m.
- Free admission
at Durham Central Park
South Durham Farmers' Market
- The Durham Farmers’ Market offers locally grown fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, cut flowers, artisanal cheeses and breads, home-baked pies, honey, handmade chocolates, preserves, local wines, handmade soaps, fresh pasta, and artwork of all sorts!
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Greenwood Commons Shopping Center
Durham Master Gardener Volunteers Plant Festival
- The market strives to support new and growing farms and vendors in the greater Durham area, and they are also home to some of the most iconic Durham brands around.
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Durham County Cooperative Extension
- Join Durham County Cooperative Extension and other community partners for a fun and educational day. Learn about native plants, composting, beekeeping, bird-friendly habitats, the Durham Library seed library, local community gardens, patio gardening, and MORE. There will be kid-friendly, hands-on exhibits and a story time. While you’re there, learn about the Plant Sale the following week and the first 200 get a free plant.
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Mystic Farm & Distillery
- Come shop handmade in this special setting. Mystic Farm & Distillery in Durham offers a unique place to gather and enjoy local spirits. The Art-n-Soul Market brings the best local artisans, food trucks and live music out to the farm for bourbon tastings, craft cocktails, food trucks and distinctive gifts you won't find anywhere else. Bring your friends and meet us at the bourbon farm! Dogs welcome.
- 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at Gizmo Brew Works
- Free pint with purchase of craft box. Choose from a variety of craft packages available for all ages.
- 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, Apr 2 Public Tour
at Duke University Chapel
- Learn about the history, architecture, and life of Duke Chapel in this tour. The tour begins at 12:15 p.m., or immediately following the conclusion of the Sunday morning service, and lasts approximately 45 minutes. No reservation is required but if you plan to bring a large group please contact [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected]). Meet the docent on the front steps of the Chapel.
- 12:15 p.m.
- Free admission
at Navigator Beverage Co.
- Hosted by the Triangle’s Trivia team, Hammered Trivia, gather your team and post up to compete for prizes and enjoy an afternoon of great drinks, great friends, and great games.
- 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Free admission
Running Art Exhibits Art Exhibition: 'Marc Chagall and the Bible'
at Duke Chapel
The Textile Art of Debbie Secan
- In partnership with Duke Initiatives in Theology and the Arts (DITA), the Chapel is presenting an exhibition of prints of works by the distinguished, modernist artist Marc Chagall. Curated by the art collector Sandra Bowden, the exhibition, Marc Chagall and the Bible, features etchings and lithographs with biblical themes.
- The Chapel is open daily from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. but is sometimes closed to the public for private ceremonies
- Runs through March 30
- No tickets or reservations required.
in the Great Hall of the Golden Belt Campus
The Art of Nicholas Edward
- Debbie Secan fell in love with weaving as a teenager and has worked with woven structures ever since, in the textile industry and as a fine artist. The materials in her work are repurposed for environmental reasons and to exploit the breadth of resources we discard.
- Runs through Mar 31
- Mon-Sat from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sun from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at the Building 2 Gallery at Golden Belt Campus
Mi Casa, Your Casa Experience
- Derrick Nicholas is the artist behind Nicholas Edward. Originally from Charlotte, North Carolina, he moved to Raleigh in 1995 and has been a Triangle resident ever since. A North Carolina A&T University class of 2008 graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, art has been Nicholas’ passion since the age of 6. He loves to express and create through various mediums including pencil, digital, and paint, and finds that each provides a unique and therapeutic satisfaction.
- Runs through Mar 31
- Mon-Sat from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sun from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Free admission
at The Streets at Southpoint
The Mind’s Eye: Gallery Members Exhibition
- Designed to look and feel like an inviting home, Mi Casa, Your Casa 2.0 encourages visitors to come together and feel a sense of warmth and community as they step in, swing, and relax in one of the glowing red houses.
- Runs through Apr 2
at 5 Points Gallery
Damian Stamer Collaborations: New Paintings
- 5 Points Gallery celebrates cleverness in the Year of the Rabbit with their new exhibit called “The Mind’s Eye”.
- Runs through Apr 15
- Free admission
at Craven Allen Gallery
Beyond the Surface: Collage, Mixed Media and Textile Works from the Collection
- Collaborations features both new paintings from Stamer’s continued exploration of home, memory, and place as well as a new body of work created in collaboration with Artificial Intelligence. Instead of his traditional process of using photographs as source material, Stamer used an AI text-to-image generator to compile reference imagery. The resulting oil paintings are visually striking and raise timely questions about our relationship with the digital world.
- Runs through May 6
- Free admission
at the Nasher
- This exhibition includes approximately 40 works, primarily from the Nasher Museum’s collection. With a focus on collage, mixed media and textile works, Beyond the Surface explores how artists bring together disparate materials and ideas to create artworks that engage with all audiences.
- Tue-Fri from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sun from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Runs through May 14
- Free admission
at John Hope Franklin Center Gallery
- A series of drawing interventions on “Llanchama” (Amazonian tree bark) by Peruvian/American artist Renzo Ortega.
- Mon-Fri from 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Runs through May 18
- Free admission
Exhibits at 21c Museum Hotel Spirit in the Land
at the Nasher
Art of Peru
- Spirit in the Land is a contemporary art exhibition that examines today’s urgent ecological concerns from a cultural perspective, demonstrating how intricately our identities and natural environments are intertwined. Through their artwork, 30 artists show us how rooted in the earth our most cherished cultural traditions are, how our relationship to land and water shapes us as individuals and communities
- Tue-Fri from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sun from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Runs through Jul 9
- Free admission
at the Nasher
- This gallery features ceramics, textiles, metalwork and carvings produced by ancient cultures across what is known as present-day Peru.
- Tue-Fri from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Sun from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Runs through Dec 2
- Free admission
submitted by DiscoverDurham
to bullcity [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:05 DTG_Bot This Week at Bungie - 03/30/2023
Source: https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/Article/destiny-2-twab-3-30-23 This week at Bungie, we’re still recovering from the emotional roller coaster that was last week’s story mission and this week’s remembrance centering around Amanda Holliday. While we’re still making our best attempt at pretending we aren't sobbing messes over our favorite mechanic, we did want to share our preview of the mid-Season weapons update, a fun behind-the-scenes look at development animation horrors, and an update on what our Player Support team is working hard on.
Here’s what we’re going to be digging into this week:
In case you missed last week’s blog, here’s a helpful TLDR:
- A preview of our mid-Season update from the team.
- Answering a question about one particular weapon players are searching for.
- A behind-the-scenes look at placeholder animations regarding that gun.
- Update from our Player Support team on known issues and coming updates.
- The community’s favorite #AOTW and #MOTW picks of the week.
You can check out last week’s update here to learn more!
- We said farewell to the man behind our beloved Commander, Lance Reddick.
- Shared a quick wrap-up of a recent Crucible blog post.
- Shared some changes to the Root of Nightmares raid.
- A bonus heads up that Master and Challenge Mode begins this week.
Before we move on to the actual TWAB, we wanted to pay tribute to the incredible Amanda Holliday. Last week, we all said goodbye to a character that proudly walked the Guardian path in every way but her title. Holliday gave her life during Season of Defiance, and she did so in the most Amanda way possible: like a compassionate Badass with a capital ‘B.’ No matter her trials, her heart never shied away from caring about those around her, even when her mind begged her to be more reserved. We saw it with her friendship with Crow, and against all odds, we saw it in the small ways she showed our Vanguard that she was there to support them. We also saw it each time we spoke with her, even if we just needed a little ship tune-up.
On a more personal note, I worked on aircraft when I was active duty military, so I always looked up to Amanda as a character and felt a special bond with her. I could see myself in her. I wanted to be her. She was a Light and had a strength I don’t even think she knew about. It has always been inspiring, and her journey will continue to inspire long after her sacrifice.
Amanda Holliday gave up her life to help those around her, for those who needed protection. Needed safety. She sacrificed herself for a cause she believed in, and it’s our job as Guardians to make her proud.
Time For a Difficult(y) Conversation We've been keeping an eye on community feedback on overall difficulty since Lightfall's launch, and we have some changes in today's update and future updates that retune certain experiences. In today’s update, we’ve reduced Legend and Master enemy HP scalars for non-boss units, which we felt were a little higher than we liked:
We've also made some additional reductions to Commendations requirements so players can reach their milestones at a more enjoyable pace:
- Reduced the enemy HP scalar in all non-raid/dungeon Legend and Master activities by 10%.
- Reduced the co-op enemy HP scalar in Legendary Avalon by 33% in a full fireteam.
Hello everyone, and welcome to another mid-Season weapons balance pass preview! Senior Design Lead Chris Proctor here. This is not going to be a huge one, but we feel that the changes we do have are impactful to the sandboxes in both PvP and PvE. Also, as a note in case you missed it, in last week's patch, we corrected an issue with Target Lock that was making it significantly more forgiving to use than intended, which originally would have been included in this patch, but we felt the change warranted being pulled forward.
- Reduced Hawthorne's weekly challenge Commendations target from 20 to 5.
- Removed Guardian Rank objectives that require players to give Commendations from Ranks 7, 8, and 9.
- Further reduced Commendation score requirements for Guardian Ranks 7-9:
- Rank 7: 100 (was 460)
- Rank 8: 250 (was 790)
- Rank 9: 500 (was 1,290) ##Mid-Season Preview, Weapons Edition
PvE Primary Weapon Balance We wanted to see how the PvE sandbox shook out after the release of Lightfall, not necessarily to see if primary weapons needed a buff, but more to see how much we should buff them. We've done quite a bit of testing on these numbers, in content ranging from Heroic Nightfalls to Legendary campaigns, all the way up to Grandmasters and we think that the changes are impactful without invalidating the difficulty of the appropriate levels.
In Heroic and Legendary content, you should be more likely to one-shot red-bar enemies depending on your weapon type, and even in GMs, we have shaved how many shots it takes and time it takes to kill for the below weapons against red and orange bar enemies. We want to add that we do not believe we are done with tuning weapon damage in PvE, this is merely a starting point, and we will revisit it in the coming Seasons to make sure everything has a place in the sandbox.
- Increased the damage of the following weapon types against red and orange bar enemies in PvE:
- Auto Rifles face steep competition from Submachine Guns (SMGs) within parts of their range, and having a longer possible engagement distance wasn't doing enough to offset it. We don't want Auto Rifles to defeat combatants faster than SMGs, as that would flip the script and invalidate the lower range options instead, but we did feel like we could close the gap substantially.
- Pulse Rifles and Hand Cannons have been considered weaker in harder PvE content for some time, so we wanted to make sure the buff we gave them was substantial, while at the same time keeping them below the lower ranged options in terms of pure lethality. Pulse Rifles have struggled, being less effective than Scout Rifles despite, for the most part, having a less effective range. We also put Sidearms into this group because they similarly lagged in damage output compared to the longer ranged SMGs. At these values, Pulse Rifles should be in a more reasonable spot, Hand Cannons should feel like they pack more of a punch, and Sidearms should fall much better into the "high risk, high reward" category.
- Pulse Rifles, Hand Cannons, and Sidearms - 20%
- Scout Rifles - We need to be careful tuning Scout Rifles up too much, because they offer the benefits of very safe engagement ranges paired with unlimited ammo, so making them too strong instantly turns most endgame PvE content into "sit as far away as possible and plink," which we want to avoid. That being said, after the changes to the other weapons, they felt like they were trailing just a little too far behind, so we have moved them up as well.
- SMGs and Bows - We tuned the rest of the primary weapons using these two archetypes as benchmarks, but as mentioned above, we will continue to keep an eye on the primary weapon balance in PvE and may revisit their tuning as needed.
- Submachine Guns
- Aggressive Frame SMGs have been very strong in the PvP meta for the last couple of months, with a handful of outliers taking most of the credit. The IKELOS SMG was something of a mystery to us, as we continually felt, and got reports, that the gun seemed to have much better stability than its stats would indicate it should, compared to other SMGs. Originally, the IKELOS SMG was built back in the Warmind era when we had fewer guidelines on how to keep weapons balanced, and upon doing a deeper investigation we found that some custom tuning had been added to the weapon's scope to give it a recoil reduction effect. For comparison, the recoil reduction tuning was like having an effect nearly equivalent to Zen Moment at max strength, and always active. We have removed that custom tuning, and the recoil should now feel in-line with other SMGs.
- IKELOS SMG:
- Removed some tuning in the custom scope causing these weapons to have significantly less recoil than intended. The recoil is now in line with other Aggressive Frame SMGs.
- We are aware that this change in isolation, while noticeable, is unlikely to put much of a dent in Aggressive Frame SMGs current dominance, so we have a larger change to reduce the damage of the Aggressives sub-family that will release alongside Season 21. The change will be targeted at shifting the resiliency threshold where the gun can achieve its optimal 0.67s Time to Kill (TTK) down to a lower value, to force a more reasonable 0.77s TTK against most players, while also decreasing their forgiveness of missed crits.
- Fusion Rifle
- When we last touched Fusion Rifles, Shotguns had seen a big drop in effectiveness, and we were concerned that Rapid-Fire Frame Fusions would rise up to take their place. As such, we preemptively nerfed Rapid-Fires pretty hard. In today's sandbox, this is less of a concern due to the renewed strength of Shotguns following the airborne effectiveness and pellet spread changes, so we have walked back some of the damage nerf we made to Rapid-Fires. This change will push them back to defeating all resilience levels in 7 bolts and give them a decent bump to ease of use.
- Increased burst damage by 15 (damage per burst goes from 245 to 260, damage per bolt goes from 27.2 to 28.9).
- Damage in PvE is unchanged.
- Trace Rifle
- Trace Rifles are in a bit of a precarious spot in the Crucible. In the right hands, they can kill very quickly from long ranges, even outside of their optimal time to kill (TTK). On the other hand, they can be difficult to use, and they often feel heavily ammo limited if you are not hitting the optimal TTK. We did a lot of experimenting with them for this change, including multiple combinations of damage and crit ratios, and settled on the values below as the highest we could push their damage output before they became frustrating to deal with in Crucible. Interestingly, with damage any higher than this the feeling was that they had a surplus of ammo, especially in 6v6 modes, and could often net 2 kills per Special brick picked up, which was concerning. Once we moved their damage values, they still felt like they needed a little bit more, and we wanted to lean harder into making them feel good to use, so we increased the effect that stability has on reducing flinch at the high end of the stat. We will monitor this change when it goes live and may revisit the ammo situation in a future update if their effectiveness remains low.
- Increased base damage by 4% (base damage goes from 12 to 12.5).
- Reduced precision hit multiplier from 1.4x to 1.35x (crit damage goes from 16.8 to 16.9).
- Increased the effectiveness of stability at reducing flinch by 10% at 100 stat (scales down at lower values).
- Sniper Rifle
- Rapid-Fire Frame Sniper Rifles have long struggled to find a place in both the PvP and PvE meta. In PvP, their inability to kill with two body shots puts them on uneven footing with other Snipers, and in PvE their fast RPM but standard inventory sizes mean you constantly feel low on ammo. To address these concerns and differentiate them from other Sniper sub-families, we have reduced their recoil by 50%. This means hitting crits on a boss or Champion in PvE is much easier, and taking rapid follow-up shots in PvP is too. We have also increased their inventory stat by 30%, which should give them a lot more rounds to play with in PvE content.
- Reduced recoil by 50%.
- Increased total ammunition (magazine + reserves) by 30%.
Cinematics Director James Myers has an answer that many of you have been asking: “Where the heck is the Khvostov weapon seen in cutscenes?!” Funny story about that, we’ll let Myers take this one.
- Final Warning - Final Warning being able to track targets through barricades, while funny in some cases, felt pretty unfair to play against and was not an intended mechanic of the weapon.
- Can no longer mark targets through Titan Barricades.
- Tarrabah - This weapon is something we have been keeping an eye on for a while, and with the spotlight being shown on Aggressive Frame SMGs, it felt like Tarrabah has had its time in the sun. When the weapon was introduced, there was substantially less survivability in PvP, and the intention was that it would take nearly two full engagements to get Ravenous Beast active, which made it one of the costliest perk activators we had in game and justified the extreme power it offered. As the sandbox has progressed, however, survivability has increased, and it has become possible for Ravenous Beast to be very close to activating after a single engagement. This has meant that savvy players could purposefully bait or take a small amount of damage (like standing in a grenade's effect) to top off the perk, and then have it active for the second engagement. The increased ease of access has made Ravenous Beast an outlier in today's Crucible, and we were left with the options of reducing the potency of the perk itself or trying to make its activation more difficult, and we decided to work with the latter. This reduction in energy granted from taking damage puts the onus back on the user to deal damage and shifts the balance of the perk back towards a difficult activator that justifies its reward of a potent effect. In addition, we are continuing our mission to address zoom outliers, and this felt like a good time to reduce the zoom of Tarrabah back down to something more in line with the rest of the SMG archetype.
- Reduced the amount of Ravenous Beast energy generated when taking damage from 3% to 1%.
- Reduced zoom from 16 to 15.
- Revision Zero - Fourth Times the Charm (FTTC) working when Revision Zero went into Hunter's Trace is a fun and intended interaction, but it caused some unfortunate issues. Activating it too early while the perk was up caused the weapon to overflow its limited mag size and return to the normal Pulse Rifle mode. We have made a fix so that FTTC can continue to work while Hunter's Trace is active, but it will not be able to grant ammo until all shots have been expended. This means you can still enjoy the 2 free shots provided by the perk as long as you hit all 4 Hunter's Trace rounds without worrying about being kicked out of the mode. In addition, we have buffed the damage of the Hunter's Trace rounds by 25% in PvE, and we have buffed the Häkke Heavy Burst rounds by 75% in PvE. This will now make it more of a tradeoff when choosing between the origin perks, either dealing more damage in the primary mode but charging Hunter's Trace more slowly or dealing less damage but charging the bonus shots more quickly.
- Fourth Times the Charm will now be reset when entering Hunter's Trace.
- This will prevent the issue of firing a single shot while in Hunter's Trace and being forcibly returned to Pulse Rifle mode when FTTC activates.
- Increased PvE damage of the Hunter's Trace rounds by 25%.
- Increased PvE damage of the Häkke Heavy Burst rounds by 75%.Video Link ####At Season 21 Launch
- A sweeping rework of weapon hip fire reticles to better display useful information to players (accuracy, aim assist, charge state, Exotic perk state, etc.).
- The Aggressive Frame SMG nerf.
- A 10% PvE buff to Sniper Rifle damage.
- Buffs/adjustments to more than a dozen Exotic weapons, including Graviton Lance and Salvation's Grip.
In the Future
- We are going to be taking a look at how zoom interacts with damage fall off, and the base damage fall off ranges of all weapons in general.
- Zoom, and perks like Rangefinder that manipulate zoom, have become a requirement on several weapon types, either to compete at all in the sandbox, or to allow the weapon to exceed its intended engagement ranges. This has led us to begin to consolidate zoom values on certain weapon archetypes, which removes an important lever that we can use to modify weapon feel, given the effect zoom has on field of view, recoil reduction, and aim assist falloff.
- We will be investigating decoupling damage falloff from zoom (this would be paired alongside a refresh of the base damage falloff values to compensate), which should allow us to better control the engagement ranges of individual archetypes, while at the same time letting us continue to use zoom as a tuning knob for weapon feel without dramatically changing their performance.
The Case of the Missing Khvostov, A Peek Behind the Developer Curtain
Myers: During the production of Lightfall, a certain story beat was pitched related to reluctantly aiming a weapon, and we quickly realized that we would need to animate that moment much more specifically than we typically handle Guardians pointing weapons in previous scenes. Many players have noticed some of the sillier results in some real-time scenes, even when we avoid extreme poses (like our Guardian holding a Bow at the end of The Witch Queen.) So, I spun up a thread with the studio leads and suggested that we decide on a “default weapon” that we could feature if we ever needed something specific like this. I suggested the Khvostov because it’s the very first weapon every player receives in Destiny. Literally every Guardian has tinkered around with this weapon, so it felt like the right call.
At the same time, new systems were being developed that would feature Guardians (like Commendations), and similarly, there were a lot of visual bugs popping up with certain weapons like Glaives and Bows. The animation team was stretched thin closing on cinematics, and a new set of animations was, unfortunately, something that would cost us other content. Because of that, we made the decision to use the same default logic in the instances where a visual bug would detract from the quality bar we aim to achieve.
Regarding helmets seen in in-engine cinematics, I have seen some folks post screenshots of their Guardians from recent real-time cinematics, and many were helmetless! Something we started doing in Lightfall is respecting the player's choice of helmet or no helmet in real-time scenes, where appropriate (we'll keep your helmet on in the vacuum of space for example). But for the most part, if you choose "hide helmet," you'll see your Guardian's face. And if you don't, you won't unless there's a special exception (I don't want to make that promise too airtight, just in case!). There is one caveat to keep in mind: the Season 20 cinematics were in production before we finalized this plan, so from Season 21 onward this will be consistent!
As a little bonus “sneak peek,” some animators in the film industry were recently discussing how they push animation poses in ridiculous ways to get the framing just right on camera, making for better shot composition and framing. It stirred up some interesting conversation, so we figured we'd show you one of these reframings with an example from the Season 20 intro cinematic. Whatever it takes to get the shot, y’know?
What you see:
What we see:
There Will Be Wallpapers And because you all had to see the hidden horrors of animation right alongside us, here are some freebie wallpapers to enjoy as a return to normalcy. You know, as a treat. Plus, can we just take a moment to drool over the Mara art? Because definitely going to snag that one for my new background.
Player Support Report Poll: Do you call it Root or RoN?
Another week, another Player Support Report. This week, we’re diving into Loadout crashes, providing another update to Guardian Ranks, and detailing a list of known issues that the crew is working on.
This is their report.
Known Issues List Help Forums Bungie Help Twitter
We are aware of an issue where attempting to equip certain loadouts can cause game crashes for players. We recommend that players experiencing error code WEASEL when equipping loadouts ensure that their Class Items are using the updated version of the Empowered Finish mod as outlined in Hotfix 220.127.116.11.
GUARDIAN RANK UPDATE
The Commendation requirements for unlocking Guardian Ranks 7, 8, and 9 have been updated. The updated requirements can be viewed in the Guardian Rank objectives by navigating to the Journey tab. Players must complete and claim all required objectives, then interact with the Ironwood Tree in the Tower to unlock their next Guardian Rank.
While we continue investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to us in our #Help forum:
For a full list of emergent issues in Destiny 2, players can review our Known Issues article. Players who observe other issues should report them to our #Help forum.
- The Preservation mission in the Throne World is not available for some players.
- The Hydroponics Delta Lost Legendary Sector has a longer respawn timer.
- Veteran players do not receive the correct amount of lore books when they rank up for the first time.
- Reservoir Burst explosion with Subsistence can sometimes fail to activate on kill.
- Adept Trials Hand Cannon is getting one round less in the magazine than the non-Adept version.
- The grav-lift on Neomuna is tied to framerate, causing players with higher framerates to die upon landing.
- Non-Lightfall quests showing up under the Lightfall quest category.
- Hunter gauntlets Thunderhead Grips are missing as an ornament for armor synthesis.
- Certain Heavy weapon archetypes are not benefitting from equipping a third reserve mod.
- Players are no longer able to equip the Unbroken title.
- Restoration reverts to a lower timer when reapplying the original source of the buff.
- Weapons can mark targets through Titan barricades.
- Thread of Generation stops functioning on Hunters for grenades that aren't Grapple after using their Super.
- Unpowered melee can produce fast melee combos in quick succession.
- Players experience a black screen when previewing armor bundles on PS5.
- Some players on Steam are unable to progress past the class icon loading spinner on launch. Please send us your DxDiag on our Help forum.
- Commendations are greyed out as already given in some activities.
To Strand or Not to Strand, It's Not Really a Question at This Point Image Linkimgur
Hippy: It’s pretty easy to see that we love ourselves a good Strand grapple. Seriously, some of the videos y’all tag us in are making Spider-Man proud. We just know it. While some videos out there go ham on making a statement ala green-flavored Darkness, this “strange anomaly” is so subtly hilarious it was impossible to leave out of this week’s movie picks.
Movie of the Week: Investigating a strange Strand anomaly.
Sam: We've seen rocket riding, but have you seen this?
Movie of the Week: Guardian Down
Due to certain... circumstances... the Guardian Space Agency is hard at work determining new ways to support the Guardian fleet with space travel! #MOTW Image Linkimgur
❌ Rocket Riding
❌ Lumina Riding
✅ "Guardian Down" Riding pic.twitter.com/jAhZVuXgYx
— DVSuffering Student 📚 (@A_DVS_NTT) March 23, 2023
So, Nezarec and Eris Walk Into a Bar (Stop Us If You've Heard This One)
Bruno: I think the Root of Nightmares raid has been around long enough for us to start praising your art around a certain Final God of Pain. Nezarec is an amazing character with a unique design, and I'm so happy so many artists are making their own versions of him.
Art of the Week: The Final God of Trapezius, too
I've fallen in love with Nezarec, actually #Destiny2AOTW #Lightfall pic.twitter.com/5fcourZxok Ivan: This piece has some (space) magic behind it. Now I'm curious what's there behind the curtain. I guess we'll need to wait and find out. Great #Destiny2AOTW submission, congrats!
— The Edgeless Terror (@ascendantraisin) March 20, 2023
Art of the Week: Eris Morn
Eris Morn And that's a wrap on our latest TWAB! This one was pretty weapons-focused, but with so much talk about recent changes, we wanted to spend some time going over what's coming down the pipeline.
Drawn by a friend's request![#Destiny2Art](https://twitter.com/hashtag/Destiny2Art?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw) #Destiny2AOTW #Destiny2 pic.twitter.com/d80bkwMTxJ
— 백곰 (@polarbear2324) March 26, 2023
Now that our paths must diverge once more, just a friendly reminder to please remember to drink your water, prioritize that self-care, pet all the good puppers out there for me, and always lead with your kindest foot forward. See you on the flip side, friends.
"I should go,"
submitted by DTG_Bot
to DestinyTheGame [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 20:01 OffbeatCoach my aha! about why rucking makes me feel even better than walking
I'm a 55 year old reluctant exerciser. I started rucking last fall after learning about it on Peter Attia's podcast episode with Michael Easter.
Now I regularly ruck around 22 mi/35 km a week with 30-37 lbs in my pack. I am super proud of this new exercise habit that has been locked in for six months.
Before that, I was already doing nature walks and loving the benefits of movement, light therapy, and friluftsliv
But I've noticed that I feel even better after rucking. And I think I know why.
Proprioception AKA "body awareness" AKA "the sixth sense". A person’s sense of body awareness and balance comes from the way receptors in muscles and joints send messages to the brain. They tell us where our body is in space, where each body part is, and what it’s doing. It’s the way we know how much force to use to complete a task, like writing on paper or shutting a door.
Back when I was homeschooling my rambunctious littles, I learned about the value of "heavy work". Occupational therapists recommend it for kids with sensory processing issues.
Heavy work includes any activity that provides resistance. When you push something, like a shopping trolley. you create resistance. When you pull something, like a door open, you create resistance. If you carry something, like a backpack, there is resistance. Moving your body in any way activates the proprioceptors. However, when therapists refer to heavy work they typically mean moving with or against resistance.
The activation of proprioceptors is why heavy work is such a powerful regulator for the brain and body. It helps with relaxing, calming down, and focusing.
And it turns out that it doesn't just help children with diagnoses. I noticed that most kids responded well to heavy work being part of their day.
Rucking is literally heavy work. And I think that the extra boost I get from rucking (over walking) is the extra proprioceptive stimulation. I consistently notice a mood regulation effect. Even though rucking takes energy, it leaves me feeling vitalized.
So if you needed another reason to ruck, I offer you rucking as "heavy work".
submitted by OffbeatCoach
to Rucking [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:49 SpookyCatLime But the wedding dress was mine to keep, not part of the "collection"
Family dishonesty (DB and SIL) 7 replies Eleano · Today 13:55
Me and my DH had the most amazing wedding. Everything went smoothly except for one thing.
My wedding dress had been promised to me as a gift to keep by my brother's DP and her DM who own a bridal boutique.
This gift which was announced at the time of our engagement over a year and a half ago, was above and beyond my expectations and I was very grateful for it. It was the reason that I was willing to travel to another country where the boutique is based for the fittings and collection. In fact, I travelled for the final fitting and collection just one week before my wedding which was quite stressful.
But all of that didn't matter because I was still really grateful that it was a gift and was willing to put in the extra effort.
On the day of the collection however, when the dress had just been packed into my suitcase, they mentioned in passing that my brother's GF would be taking the dress back with her after the wedding, as though that had been the agreement all along. I didn't react immediately because I was too shocked and because I wanted to doublecheck correspondence and see that they had indeed gifted it to me.
Sure enough when I checked my phone later I found the message where my brother’s GF had announced that her and her DM had decided to gift me a wedding dress to keep because they consider me to be family. I have a screenshot of that. At this point I still didn’t say anything to not create drama just before the wedding. It’s also worth mentioning that the DM of my brother’s GF (owner of the boutique and designer of the dresses) had imposed specific demands on me regarding photography and social media promotion for the boutique and still wants me to keep that side of the deal.
Additionally, just before I left for the airport to return home the next day, my brother’s GF asked me if I would agree to post the dress back instead so that her luggage wouldn’t be increased and pay for the postage because her family wouldn’t be willing to. That is when I discretely said that I hadn’t budgeted for that cost because the dress had originally been gifted and she replied that she didn’t remember what had been agreed and in any case the dress was part of the new collection so couldn’t be gifted. Funnily enough, I remember clearly a few months before when I asked which collection the dress belonged to that they told me it was part of an old collection they couldn’t even remember. But that is irrelevant since even if it was true they should’ve told me at the time when I selected the dress over a year ago.
As soon as I parted from them I was able to cry the tears I had been holding back which were tears of sadness and anger since I realised that nobody - not even my brother or his GF had my back to tell me the dress had been ungifted and just be open and transparent with me instead of pretending they don’t remember or that it was part of the wrong collection.
The money I paid for the flights had exceeded the cost of hiring a wedding dress in my own country which would have been much easier for me to do. And the stress of travelling just one week before my wedding when I should’ve been at home doing so many other jobs can’t be measured.
It is now nearly one week after the wedding and I haven’t mentioned anything about it yet as I wanted the bubble of the wedding to pass and not taint it with this drama. However, my brother’s GF’s sister who works at the boutique is already questioning why I’m not tagging the brand on a few Instagram posts I reposted from my suppliers and has also today reminded me that they want me to improve their website.
Because of this pushiness and the fact that my brother himself reached out on her behalf to question why I wasn’t doing a better job of promoting the brand on my social media, I feel it is time to address the elephant in the room.
I am almost certain that they aren’t expecting me to say anything because they think I won’t want to rock the boat which is also why they did it in the first place.
My brother has been dishonest in the past too, having taken money from an account which was set up for a family project and using it for his own needs (he apologised after I pushed him to) and I’m pretty sure he’s been dishonest about many other things as well.
His values which are very different to mine make him think that it’s not a bad thing to lie and he seems to think that he gets away with it and nobody notices his dishonesty.
His GF is the same and together they feel they are a power couple - they are very domineering and competitive in group situations.
Me and my DH are down to earth people that don’t like conflict so we have never clashed with them but this seems like a step too far and I’m determined to at least get an honest explanation if I’m to continue having anything to do with them.
I have messaged my brother and asked him to call me to speak privately but he has said that he would rather I just text him because he’s busy. I know that he won’t call me even though I said that a text message wasn’t appropriate for this conversation.
Therefore, my plan is to text him about it and include the screenshot which proves that it had been gifted to me and end by saying that I expect an explanation at the very least especially if the boutique is expecting me to be sharing photographs from the wedding with them.
It is very disappointing because I did think that my relationship with my brother and his GF was improving since they were very excited about the wedding.
Go to post ADVERTISEMENT
Eleano · Today 14:42
P.S: I don't have the dress as she took it with her when she flew back.
Go to post Eleano · Today 16:49
P.P.S: DB and his GF are keen to keep in touch and spend Easter together since they've been left feeling emotional about our newly extended family after the wedding, a sentiment I want to share with them but this situation is holding me back. Trying to figure out how to broach the subject now that they're being so nice. GF has been messaging me about every day trivial things too like we're best friends.
Go to post Eleano · Today 17:04
tribpot · Today 16:57
DB and his GF are keen to keep in touch
I have messaged my brother and asked him to call me to speak privately but he has said that he would rather I just text him because he’s busy. I know that he won’t call me
I don't think they are keen to keep in touch. They're just keen to say they are.
Easter is way too soon after your wedding, I think they're testing your boundaries. It's time to start saying no.
@tribpot that is SO interesting because I had a suspicion they were trying to bring us back down to earth in people's eyes after the wedding by spending Easter with them (because they are used to being the centre of attention and we were the centre due to the wedding) which sounds weird but it's similar to what you're saying. So much so that my brother said he would pay money towards our flights which is VERY unlike him. Why are some people like this? Hell bent on being on top? Confused
Go to post Eleano · Today 17:44
Dontbelieveaword · Today 17:39
So now you're also planning on accepting money towards flights from a couple you're not particularly fond of? Seriously, is this a joke? Where will you be staying? Let me guess. In their home abroad, free of charge? Tell them you're busy enjoying time alone as a newly married couple. And perhaps it might be a good idea to actually spend some time enjoying being a newly married couple rather than obsessing about your DB' and his girlfriend.
Who said I would accept? And no you guessed wrong.
Go to post ADVERTISEMENT
Eleano · Today 17:55
@YaWeeFurryBastard I was not attached to the dress but for all the reasons stated above (eg flying to another country) it would have been good if they kept their word. Also I have a screenshot of the message where they said "yours to keep".
Go to post Eleano · Today 17:59
@Dontbelieveaword @Largeflaskoftea Lol I would be staying at my own house there over Easter if I was going to go but since you know me so well please enlighten us further...
Go to post Eleano · Today 18:00
@Largeflaskoftea didn't mean to tag you in that one
submitted by SpookyCatLime
to MNTrolls [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:47 Mredden810 Im literally devestated guys😭😱. this card seems literally pack fresh perfect. Is this gatekeeping at the high end of cards? What do I do, im seriously really upset. I took the risk, opened a pack, pulled it, card was amazing condition and I get stiffarmed on the psa 10. Value diffrence is 3500$.
2023.03.30 19:30 Himekat Trip Report - Wakayama City, Shingu, Nachi Falls, Hongu, and Ise
My husband and I have been traveling to Japan several times a year for more than a decade. We’re both into the 20-somethings for number of trips we’ve taken, so our trips these days tend to be relaxed and a little out of the way. We were supposed to do this Wakayama area trip in 2020, but that obviously didn’t happen. My husband speaks, reads, and writes Japanese at an intermediate level, so we don’t have problems with language on our trips. I read katakana, some kanji, and speak basic words and phrases.
This Wakayama City/Shingu/Ise adventure was part of a larger 19-day trip. We flew into Tokyo Narita and immediately took the shinkansen to Osaka. We spent 4-5 days in Osaka doing some low-key stuff like errands (for instance, renewing our TTP cards
) and drinking coffee (Glitch, Mel, Millpour, Takamura, Lilo). After that, we went to Koyasan for a few days, staying at Ichijoin
, where we have stayed several times in the past. We even got engaged there in 2019!
For the portion of the trip in this report, we utilized the Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Pass, a 5-day tourist pass. See here for details
, although I will say that even buying the pass online cost ¥12,220, so that page’s pricing isn’t quite up to date. We ended up getting about ¥21,130 worth of train and bus travel out of it, so it was well worth it.
Our breakdown of rides/costs looked something like this:
- Wakayama -> Shingu (Kuroshio Limited Express): ¥6450
- Shingu -> Oyunohara/Hongu (bus): ¥1560
- Oyunohara/Hongu -> Shingu (bus): ¥1560
- Shingu -> Nachi (Kuroshio Limited Express and bus): ¥2260
- Nachi -> Shingu (Kuroshio Limited Express and bus): ¥2260
- Shingu -> Iseshi (Nanki Limited Express/Rapid Mie): ¥5230
- Downtown Ise -> Futamiokitama Park (limited express train): ¥740
- Futamiokitama Park -> Downtown Ise (local train): ¥210
- Downtown Ise -> Ise Jingu: ¥390
- Ise Jingu -> Downtown Ise: ¥470
The pass itself is a little weird, though. It’s not linked from any of the main JR pages, and if you reserve it online, you cannot use a machine to pick it up (you must go to a manned window). We had to ask around Osaka Station to figure out where to go, and none of the station staff we talked to knew what this pass was. We didn’t really have trouble using it once we got it, although a couple of bus drivers seemed a tiny bit surprised to see it. Overall, a really good value. Do note that you can only reserve seats up to four times with this particular pass, which was perfect for us, since we knew ahead of time that we’d likely want to take four limited express trains.
Wakayama City Hotel: Candeo Hotel Nankai Wakayama
at Wakayamashi Station. This was actually an amazing hotel with new, clean rooms, a great view, and a rooftop public bath, located right at Wakayamashi Station. I’ve never stayed at a Candeo before, but I’ll definitely keep an eye out for them in the future, as this was pretty impressive in the realm of mid-range to upper-range business hotels. We paid ¥14,937/night (about $110 USD), which was what we’d consider a great value. March 18:
Arrived in Wakayama City from Koyasan (via the Nankai-Koya Line and Wakayama Line). Our luggage had already been forwarded from Osaka, so we only had small backpacks. We stuck our things in a locker and hopped on the Wakayama Dentetsu
(the line “run by cats”) and visited a few of the stations to see the cats and get some goshuin. Had amazing late afternoon pizza for lunch at Alla Luce
. Did a sake tasting at Heiwa Saketen
and had soba for dinner at Shinanoji Kino
after visiting our hotel’s baths and relaxing for the afternoon. March 19:
Our room attendant at Koyasan (who always remembers us!) recommended we visit Kada while in Wakayama City, so we did that early in the morning. We went to the shrine there, walked by the seaside, ate amazing grilled shellfish. We walked around Wakayama City in the afternoon, did laundry, and had a low-key dinner at the Pronto at Wakayamashi Station (which turns into a wine and scotch bar at night).
Shingu Hotel: Hotel New Palace
in Shingu. There weren’t a lot of options in Shingu for “real” hotels (not hostels or guesthouses), so this one was perfectly serviceable. It’s a decent walk from the station (probably a solid 7-10 minutes), and it definitely lacks any sort of personal touches or charm, but it was fine for a few nights. We paid ¥12,100/night (about $90 USD), which I’d say was high for the level of the room and service. March 20:
This was the first day our Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Pass was active. The day before, we used our pass to get tickets for the Kuroshio Limited Express to Shingu, where we were staying for the next few days. We arrived in Shingu in the early afternoon and visited the Shingu Castle Ruins
(really cute park with amazing views), Kumano Hayatasha Taisha
, and Kamikura Shrine
(which had way too many stairs!). Dinner was udon and tempura at Masaya
near the hotel, which definitely felt like we were eating in someone’s living room. No English menu, and the lady taking our order also spoke no English. Honestly, “no English” was a very common theme of this part of our trip. March 21:
We visited Oyunohara Torii Gate
and Kumano Hongu Taisha
, which were both pretty incredible sights to behold. The buses run infrequently in that area, so with so much time, we took a quick ten minute taxi ride over to Yunomine Onsen where we boiled eggs in the water in the town center
and had lunch. We accidentally ended up walking part of the Kumano Kodo to get back to Hongu, where we enjoyed some wagashi and tea at Yata-an
before catching a bus back to Shingu. March 22:
We visited Nachi Falls and Kumano Nachi Taisha
, completing our visits to the three Kumano taishas. We took an early Kuroshio Limited Express down to Kii-Katsuura (making use of that pass!) and then a bus to Nachi. The whole area was beautiful, although it once again had so many steps. I was pretty sick of hiking and steps at this point. Regardless, we got goshuin, saw the falls, drank the waterfall water, and my husband picked up a bunch of omamori for his coworkers. We were back in Shingu by mid-afternoon, where we had great sushi at Jofuku
near Shingu Station. The afternoon was relaxing in our hotel’s public bath before okonomiyaki at Go Mi Hiro
nearby. The place was super popular, and I’m glad my husband speaks Japanese, because the menu was entirely in Japanese and waitress asked us to write down our orders and hand them to her. Then we had an early night at the hotel to watch the women’s short program of the World Figure Skating Championships, which were taking place in Saitama (yay, I was in the same time zone as a major competition for once!).
Ise Hotel: Sanco Inn Iseshi
at Iseshi Station. This was another pretty bare-bones business hotel, although perfectly serviceable. It was right near the train station, which is a huge must-have for us in most cases. It also had laundry machines, which I wasn’t expecting, but that was pretty welcome since we were caught in the rain one of the days. It cost ¥17,100/night (about $128 USD), which was pretty high all things considered, but I really liked the location. March 23:
We grabbed some breakfast at the konbini and hopped on a very early train to Ise (Nanki Limited Express to Rapid Mie). It was pouring rain, but we still decided to head to Futamiokitama-jinja and Meoto Iwa
(Wedded Rocks). It was too rainy to do much, so we headed back to the our hotel’s general area to get some castella and coffee at Terrace Cafe
while we waited for check-in. After that, we relaxed for the early evening at the hotel’s public bath, did some laundry, and then went to get amazing pasta bolognese nearby at Bigoli
. They literally have one thing on the menu, and that’s it. After, we returned to the hotel to watch the men’s short program for figure skating. March 24:
We visited Ise Grand Shine
—so important that it is merely known as “Jingu”. That’s it. It’s the
jingu. We visited the main shrine and the outer gate, ate a bunch of street food, and walked a lot. This was the last day of our Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Pass though, so we took some buses around to make use of it. While I’d say that Ise Jingu was interesting for the religious and historical aspects, it’s also one of the plainest shrines I’ve ever been to. It also has one of the plainest goshuin I’ve ever seen. I guess when you’re the most sacred shrine, you don’t need anything fancy! The streets leading up to it are packed full of food and shops, though, and it was super crowded. In the afternoon, we headed to Camino Coffee
for awesome espresso, and at night, we went to Takumi
to eat Matsusaka beef—one of the big, famous, ridiculously good beef producing regions alongside Kobe and Omi. Then we went back to the hotel on the early side to watch Kaori Sakamoto take the women’s world title in figure skating. March 25:
We traveled back to Osaka via the Kintetsu Limited Express for the final days of our trip, which we spent in Osaka, Arima Onsen, and Nagoya before returning to Tokyo for our flight home.
We arrived before the change in official recommendation, but even after that, mask usage was like 95%+ both inside and outside for much of our trip. The exception to this was in Shingu, Hongu, and the Nachi Falls area. For the four days we were in that region, mask usage was much, much lower. I would say it sometimes dropped as low as 30% or 40% outside, and even inside, it was sometimes as low as 50%. Shopkeepers and restaurant staff also often didn’t wear masks, and no one seemed to care much either way because nothing was overly crowded. It was also reasonably warm and sunny for much of that time, which may have contributed to people dropping their masks.
We wore masks in accordance with local norms, so masks on most of the time in cities, but we eschewed them a lot of the time in the Shingu area.
Lessons from Wakayama
- It takes a lot longer to get around in this area. Everything is more infrequent—buses, trains, etc. You definitely need to plan more. We were usually deciding the day before when we’d roughly want to arrive at and leave a place, and we booked train tickets if needed. When we were out on our day trips, we’d routinely check to see when the next buses/trains were so that we wouldn’t miss things.
- Barely anything is in English. Even a lot of menus at places you might expect (like the Pronto at Wakayamashi Station) didn’t have English. Almost no one offered an English menu to us. Bus schedules and train schedules were also often not in English. I was lucky enough to be with someone who had no trouble getting things done in Japanese, but I could see how it would be intimidating for someone unfamiliar with the language.
Overall Random Trip Stats
- Goshuin received: 24
- Hotels/ryokan stayed at: 7
- Number of times luggage was forwarded: 2
- Hours of figure skating competition watched: ~10
- Omamori purchased: 15
- Cheesecakes eaten: 2 (both from Rikuro, which you’re missing out on if you haven’t been)
Some Goshuin Pics
Edit: My husband insisted I mention this adorable and amazing Yatagarasu daruma
we got in Hongu. It was really common to see them for sale there, but they weren't anywhere else (not even Nachi).
submitted by Himekat
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:12 boxesgen Where to Buy Clothes Boxes?
As you're preparing for a move or looking to organize your wardrobe, clothes boxes
can be an essential item to have on hand. However, finding the right place to purchase clothes boxes can be a bit of a challenge. In this blog, we'll explore the benefits of purchasing clothes boxes from BoxesGen and why it's a great option for all your packaging needs. https://boxesgen.mybranchbob.com/
- Wide Range of Boxes BoxesGen offers a vast selection of clothes boxes in different sizes and materials, making it easy to find the perfect box for your specific needs. Whether you need a large wardrobe box to transport your hanging clothes or a smaller box for your folded clothes, BoxesGen has got you covered. They also offer specialized boxes for shoes, hats, and other accessories.
- Affordable Prices One of the significant benefits of purchasing clothes boxes from BoxesGen is their affordable prices. You can save money by purchasing boxes in bulk, and they often offer deals and discounts to help you save even more. Plus, their prices are competitive with other packaging retailers, ensuring you're getting great value for your money.
- High-Quality Boxes BoxesGen takes pride in offering high-quality boxes that are sturdy and durable, ensuring your clothes are protected during transport or storage. Their boxes are made from premium materials and are designed to withstand the weight of your clothes without collapsing or tearing. You can rest assured that your clothing items will arrive at their destination in the same condition as when they were packed.
- Convenient Online Ordering Another significant benefit of purchasing clothes boxes from BoxesGen is the convenience of online ordering. You can browse their selection of boxes from the comfort of your own home, and they'll deliver your order directly to your doorstep. This is especially helpful if you're short on time or don't have a packaging retailer nearby.
In conclusion, if you're looking for high-quality clothes boxes at an affordable price, BoxesGen is an excellent option for all your packaging needs. With their wide range of boxes, competitive prices, and convenient online ordering, you can easily find the perfect box for your specific needs. So, head to their website today and start shopping for your clothes boxes.
submitted by boxesgen
to AskPackaging [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:10 tooyoungformyage Help me upgrade my deck
| || |
This deck gets me to Platinum/diamond consistenly and I really enjoy playing it. There's a few cards I'm not sure if I should keep there, mainly [[Black Sun's twilight]] , [[Outland Liberator]] and [[Deathbonnet Sprout]]. The deck is about finding Dreadhound from the graveyard and mill myself till the opponent dies submitted by tooyoungformyage to MagicArena [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 19:09 Tolriq Version 5.0.0
- Notes: Remember that Symfonium is 100% user driven, do not forget to make feature requests on the forum if there’s something missing for you. (Do not use Play Store comments for that)
- Added: Add support for external LRC files for local provider in SAF mode. Add new option to stop playback on task removal. Add experimental transcoding engine:
- Allows local playback and Chromecast streaming of new formats: MusePack, DSD/DSF, Aiff, WavPack, WMA, True Audio, Monkey’s Audio
- Transcoding is not bit perfect in all cases but allow much more formats and support for Chromecast (+ UPnP in the future) making it a better solution as a whole.
- Transcoding from Android provider mostly require SAF mode usage as Android does not scan the majority of those format. (See Wiki)
- Transcoding generate temporary files, please ensure you have some free space.
- If you need more formats or have issues, as always contact me on the forum with logs and the problematic files.
- Wiki have more complete documentation.
- Changed: Custom tag parser is no more experimental and now the default choice as necessary to support all the new file formats. Status bar icon colors now tries to adapt to now playing background when expanded. Please report any wrong behavior / issues with details. Restore jumping for faster loading when fast scrolling on long lists. Added value selector to ratings smart filters to make it more obvious that the values are scaled to 10. Playlist shortcuts can now be configured to be shuffled.
- Fixed: Default song action is now properly taken in account in the home song rows. Fix possible seek issues when transcoding with Jellyfin/Emby. Fix returning to search page showing % in place of spaces. Fix a couple of race conditions with playback cache.
submitted by Tolriq
to Symfonium [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:49 derosed YTD record of my VoxBoxes, BzzAgent, and Home Tester Club packages
Hi all! I hope this type of post is allowed.
I like to keep track of every VoxBox, BzzAgent, and Home Tester Club freebie I receive along with my best estimate of the freebie’s value because it honestly helps me feel pretty grateful when I line it all up together. Since I always find it really interesting to learn what others are receiving, I thought y’all might like to see my list.
This list spans all of Q1 2023, January 1 through today, March 30. Dates are the notification of selection date, not necessarily the date the item was received. My price estimates are based on a quick Google and sometimes devolve into guesstimating with some of the smaller sample items, so take it with a grain of salt. Influenster
- January 20: FamilyGuard Disinfectant, 2 bottles in different scents, $10
- January 27: Almay Ageless Collection, Hydrating Concealer and Smart Shade Foundation, $27
- January 30: Dr. Teal’s Shea Sugar Scrub, rose scent, $7 (also came with free gift lotion, $5)
- February 17: Blue Buffalo Wilderness Red Meat Bison Adult Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag, $96
- March 2: Hostess Bouncers, $2 (sample pack)
- March 8: Emergen-C Crystals, 2 boxes, $42
- March 15: Shiseido Eudermine Activating Essence, $90
- March 30: Tigi Bed Head Hard Hold Hairspray, $20
Home Tester Club
- January 1: Renefurterer Naturia Invisible Dry Shampoo (small sample), $9
- January 10: Garnier Fructis Pure Moisture Shampoo, Conditioner, & 10 in 1 Spray, $15
- February 8: Dermablend Brilliant Base Illuminating Primer, $35
- March 6: Lifestride On the Go Slip-on Women’s Shoes, $60
- March 30: La Roche Posay Anthelios HA Sunscreen - SPF 30 - 1.7 fl oz, $39
- February 14: iPhone back camera protector, ~$12
My demographics are: early 30s married Hispanic female, $200k+ household income, no children, suburban area of Colorado, honest responses on what I’d pay for types of products (varies by type), and willing to review sample products.
Anyone else keep a running tally like I do? I’d love to see yours, especially any interesting comparisons between Influenster and BzzAgent. :)
submitted by derosed
to Influenster [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:43 _Triple_ [STORE] 900+ KNIVES/GLOVES/SKINS, 50.000$+ INVENTORY. M9 Fade, M4 Poseidon, Kara Gamma, BFK Freehand, BFK Bright Water, Spec Gloves Kimono, Nomad Fade, M9 Doppler, Skeleton, BFK B.Steel, AWP Fade, Stiletto Fade, S.Gloves Slingshot, BFK Ultra, Kara Damas, Bayo Lore, Bayo Gamma, Flip Fade & A Lot More
Everything in my inventory is up for trade. The most valuable items are listed here, the rest you can find in My Inventory
Feel free to Add Me or even better send a Trade Offer. Open for any suggestions: upgrades, downgrades / knives, gloves, skins / stickers, patterns, floats.
All Buyouts are listed in cash value.
★ Butterfly Knife Freehand FN #1, B/O: $1867
★ Butterfly Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $1098
★ Butterfly Knife Blue Steel BS, B/O: $907
★ Butterfly Knife Ultraviolet FT, B/O: $789
★ Butterfly Knife Stained FT, B/O: $695 ⎯
★ Bayonet Tiger Tooth MW #1, B/O: $888
★ Bayonet Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $727
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $608
★ Bayonet Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $521
★ Bayonet Rust Coat BS, B/O: $253
★ Bayonet Night FT, B/O: $251
★ StatTrak™ Bayonet Lore MW, B/O: $751 ⎯
★ Karambit Gamma Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $1343
★ Karambit Damascus Steel FT, B/O: $774
★ Karambit Rust Coat BS, B/O: $537
★ Karambit Boreal Forest FT, B/O: $488 ⎯
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1523
★ M9 Bayonet Fade FN, B/O: $1523
★ M9 Bayonet Doppler (Phase 4) FN, B/O: $1008
★ M9 Bayonet Blue Steel FT, B/O: $534
★ M9 Bayonet Rust Coat BS, B/O: $449 ⎯
★ Flip Knife Fade FN, B/O: $703
★ Flip Knife Gamma Doppler (Phase 1) MW, B/O: $509
★ Flip Knife Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $406
★ Flip Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $228
★ StatTrak™ Flip Knife Bright Water FN, B/O: $332 ⎯
★ Falchion Knife Doppler (Phase 2) FN, B/O: $292
★ Falchion Knife Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $264
★ Falchion Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $258
★ Falchion Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $133 ⎯
★ Stiletto Knife Fade FN, B/O: $822
★ Stiletto Knife Slaughter FN, B/O: $569
★ Stiletto Knife Doppler (Phase 1) FN, B/O: $530
★ Stiletto Knife Crimson Web FT, B/O: $396
★ StatTrak™ Stiletto Knife Scorched FT, B/O: $172 ⎯
★ Gut Knife Doppler (Sapphire) MW #1, B/O: $830
★ Gut Knife Fade FN, B/O: $204
★ Gut Knife Tiger Tooth FN, B/O: $138
★ Gut Knife Bright Water MW, B/O: $104
★ Gut Knife Freehand FT, B/O: $92
★ Gut Knife Urban Masked FT, B/O: $82
★ StatTrak™ Gut Knife Rust Coat BS, B/O: $93 ⎯
★ Shadow Daggers Fade FN, B/O: $258
★ Shadow Daggers Doppler (Phase 3) FN, B/O: $165
★ Shadow Daggers Blue Steel FT, B/O: $82
★ Shadow Daggers Bright Water FT, B/O: $82
★ Shadow Daggers Blue Steel WW, B/O: $80
★ Shadow Daggers Rust Coat BS, B/O: $74
★ StatTrak™ Shadow Daggers Marble Fade FN, B/O: $186 ⎯
★ Classic Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $311
★ StatTrak™ Classic Knife Stained BS, B/O: $163 ⎯
★ Talon Knife Slaughter MW, B/O: $605
★ Talon Knife Scorched MW, B/O: $290 ⎯
★ Ursus Knife Marble Fade FN, B/O: $405
★ Ursus Knife Night Stripe MW, B/O: $162 ⎯
★ Paracord Knife Stained WW, B/O: $125
★ Paracord Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Paracord Knife Safari Mesh FT, B/O: $96 ⎯
★ Navaja Knife Safari Mesh FT, B/O: $71
★ Navaja Knife Scorched WW, B/O: $71 ⎯
★ Nomad Knife Fade FN, B/O: $1015
★ Skeleton Knife, B/O: $909
★ Bowie Knife Boreal Forest MW, B/O: $106
★ Survival Knife Forest DDPAT FT, B/O: $97
★ Driver Gloves Crimson Weave FT, B/O: $335
★ Driver Gloves King Snake BS, B/O: $270
★ Driver Gloves Lunar Weave WW, B/O: $113
★ Driver Gloves Overtake WW, B/O: $88
★ Driver Gloves Overtake BS, B/O: $67 ⎯
★ Moto Gloves Transport MW, B/O: $171
★ Moto Gloves Polygon BS, B/O: $137
★ Moto Gloves Transport WW, B/O: $71
★ Moto Gloves 3rd Commando Company BS, B/O: $62 ⎯
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Kimono WW, B/O: $1027
★ Specialist Gloves Tiger Strike FT, B/O: $654
★ Specialist Gloves Mogul FT, B/O: $295
★ Specialist Gloves Lt. Commander FT, B/O: $277
★ Specialist Gloves Crimson Web FT, B/O: $275 ⎯
★ Sport Gloves Slingshot FT, B/O: $796
★ Sport Gloves Amphibious BS #2, B/O: $699
★ Sport Gloves Omega FT, B/O: $656 ⎯
★ Broken Fang Gloves Unhinged BS, B/O: $60
AK-47 Case Hardened BS, B/O: $130
AK-47 Bloodsport MW, B/O: $79
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Fuel Injector BS, B/O: $76
AK-47 Bloodsport FT, B/O: $70
AK-47 Neon Rider MW, B/O: $60 ⎯
AWP Fade FN, B/O: $864
AWP BOOM MW, B/O: $84
AWP Containment Breach FT, B/O: $69
AWP Containment Breach FT, B/O: $69
AWP Wildfire FT, B/O: $59
AWP Chromatic Aberration FN, B/O: $59
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $65
StatTrak™ AWP Hyper Beast FT, B/O: $65 ⎯
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $565
Desert Eagle Blaze FN, B/O: $565
Desert Eagle Printstream FN, B/O: $155
Desert Eagle Cobalt Disruption FN, B/O: $58 ⎯
M4A1-S Icarus Fell FN, B/O: $414
M4A1-S Printstream MW, B/O: $204
M4A1-S Printstream MW, B/O: $204 ⎯
M4A4 Poseidon FN, B/O: $1402
M4A4 The Emperor FN, B/O: $152
M4A4 Asiimov WW, B/O: $97 ⎯
USP-S Kill Confirmed MW, B/O: $65
USP-S Printstream FT, B/O: $69
StatTrak™ USP-S Kill Confirmed FT, B/O: $123
StatTrak™ USP-S Neo-Noir FN, B/O: $106 ⎯
AUG Flame Jörmungandr FN, B/O: $218
P2000 Ocean Foam FN, B/O: $139
Souvenir SSG 08 Death Strike MW, B/O: $81
CZ75-Auto Emerald Quartz MW, B/O: $61 Knives - Bowie Knife, Butterfly Knife, Falchion Knife, Flip Knife, Gut Knife, Huntsman Knife, M9 Bayonet, Bayonet, Karambit, Shadow Daggers, Stiletto Knife, Ursus Knife, Navaja Knife, Talon Knife, Classic Knife, Paracord Knife, Survival Knife, Nomad Knife, Skeleton Knife, Patterns - Gamma Doppler, Doppler (Phase 1, Phase 2, Phase 3, Phase 4, Black Pearl, Sapphire, Ruby, Emerald), Crimson Web, Lore, Fade, Ultraviolet, Night, Marble Fade (Fire & Ice, Fake FI), Case Hardened (Blue Gem), Autotronic, Slaughter, Black Laminate, Tiger Tooth, Boreal Forest, Scorched, Blue Steel, Vanilla, Damascus Steel, Forest DDPAT, Urban Masked, Freehand, Stained, Bright Water, Safari Mesh, Rust Coat, Gloves - Bloodhound Gloves (Charred, Snakebite, Guerrilla, Bronzed), Driver Gloves (Snow Leopard, King Snake, Crimson Weave, Imperial Plaid, Black Tie, Lunar Weave, Diamondback, Rezan the Red, Overtake, Queen Jaguar, Convoy, Racing Green), Hand Wraps (Cobalt Skulls, CAUTION!, Overprint, Slaughter, Leather, Giraffe, Badlands, Spruce DDPAT, Arboreal, Constrictor, Desert Shamagh, Duct Tape), Moto Gloves (Spearmint, POW!, Cool Mint, Smoke Out, Finish Line, Polygon, Blood Pressure, Turtle, Boom!, Eclipse, 3rd Commando Company, Transport), Specialist Gloves (Crimson Kimono, Tiger Strike, Emerald Web, Field Agent, Marble Fade, Fade, Foundation, Lt. Commander, Crimson Web, Mogul, Forest DDPAT, Buckshot), Sport Gloves (Pandora's Box, Superconductor, Hedge Maze, Vice, Amphibious, Slingshot, Omega, Arid, Big Game, Nocts, Scarlet Shamagh, Bronze Morph), Hydra Gloves (Case Hardened, Emerald, Rattler, Mangrove), Broken Fang Gloves (Jade, Yellow-banded, Unhinged, Needle Point), Pistols - P2000 (Wicked Sick, Ocean Foam, Fire Element, Amber Fade, Corticera, Chainmail, Imperial Dragon, Obsidian, Scorpion, Handgun, Acid Etched), USP-S (Printstream, Kill Confirmed, Whiteout, Road Rash, Owergrowth, The Traitor, Neo-Noir, Dark Water, Orion, Blueprint, Stainless, Caiman, Serum, Monster Mashup, Royal Blue, Ancient Visions, Cortex, Orange Anolis, Ticket To Hell, Black Lotus, Cyrex, Check Engine, Guardian, Purple DDPAT, Torque, Blood Tiger, Flashback, Business Class, Pathfinder, Para Green), Lead Conduit, Glock-18 (Umbral Rabbit, Fade, Candy Apple, Bullet Queen, Synth Leaf, Neo-Noir, Nuclear Garden, Dragon Tatto, Reactor, Pink DDPAT, Twilight Galaxy, Sand Dune, Groundwater, Blue Fissure, Snack Attack, Water Elemental, Brass, Wasteland Rebel, Vogue, Franklin, Royal Legion, Gamma Doppler, Weasel, Steel Disruption, Ironwork, Grinder, High Beam, Moonrise, Oxide Blaze, Bunsen Burner, Clear Polymer, Bunsen Burner, Night), P250 (Re.built, Nuclear Threat, Modern Hunter, Splash, Whiteout, Vino Primo, Mehndi, Asiimov, Visions, Undertow, Cartel, See Ya Later, Gunsmoke, Splash, Digital Architect, Muertos, Red Rock, Bengal Tiger, Crimson Kimono, Wingshot, Metallic DDPAT, Hive, Dark Filigree, Mint Kimono), Five-Seven (Neon Kimono, Berries And Cherries, Fall Hazard, Crimson Blossom, Hyper Beast, Nitro, Fairy Tale, Case Hardened, Copper Galaxy, Angry Mob, Monkey Business, Fowl Play, Anodized Gunmetal, Hot Shot, Retrobution, Boost Protocol), CZ75-Auto (Chalice, Crimson Web, Emerald Quartz, The Fuschia is Now, Nitro, Xiangliu, Yellow Jacket, Victoria, Poison Dart, Syndicate, Eco, Hexane, Pole, Tigris), Tec-9 (Rebel, Terrace, Nuclear Threat, Hades, Rust Leaf, Decimator, Blast From, Orange Murano, Toxic, Fuel Injector, Remote Control, Bamboo Forest, Isaac, Avalanche, Brother, Re-Entry, Blue Titanium, Bamboozle), R8 Revolver (Banana Cannon, Fade, Blaze, Crimson Web, Liama Cannon, Crazy 8, Reboot, Canal Spray, Night, Amber Fade), Desert Eagle (Blaze, Hand Cannon, Fennec Fox, Sunset Storm, Emerald Jörmungandr, Pilot, Hypnotic, Golden Koi, Printstream, Cobalt Disruption, Code Red, Ocean Drive, Midnight Storm, Kumicho Dragon, Crimson Web, Heirloom, Night Heist, Mecha Industries, Night, Conspiracy, Trigger Discipline, Naga, Directive, Light Rail), Dual Berettas (Flora Carnivora, Duelist, Cobra Strike, Black Limba, Emerald, Hemoglobin, Twin Turbo, Marina, Melondrama, Pyre, Retribution, Briar, Dezastre, Royal Consorts, Urban Shock, Dualing Dragons, Panther, Balance), Rifles - Galil (Aqua Terrace, Winter Forest, Chatterbox, Sugar Rush, Pheonix Blacklight, CAUTION!, Orange DDPAT, Cerberus, Dusk Ruins, Eco, Chromatic Aberration, Stone Cold, Tuxedo, Sandstorm, Shattered, Urban Rubble, Rocket Pop, Kami, Crimson Tsunami, Connexion), SCAR-20 (Fragments, Brass, Cyrex, Palm, Splash Jam, Cardiac, Emerald, Crimson Web, Magna Carta, Stone Mosaico, Bloodsport, Enforcer), AWP (Duality, Gungnir, Dragon Lore, Prince, Medusa, Desert Hydra, Fade, Lightning Strike, Oni Taiji, Silk Tiger, Graphite, Chromatic Aberration, Asiimov, Snake Camo, Boom, Containment Breach, Wildfire, Redline, Electric Hive, Hyper Beast, Neo-Noir, Man-o'-war, Pink DDPAT, Corticera, Sun in Leo, Elite Build, Fever Dream, Atheris, Mortis, PAW, Exoskeleton, Worm God, POP AWP, Phobos, Acheron, Pit Viper, Capillary, Safari Mesh), AK-47 (Head Shot, Wild Lotus, Gold Arabesque, X-Ray, Fire Serpent, Hydroponic, Panthera Onca, Case Hardened, Vulcan, Jet Set, Fuel Injector, Bloodsport, Nightwish, First Class, Neon Rider, Asiimov, Red Laminate, Aquamarine Revenge, The Empress, Wasteland Rebel, Jaguar, Black Laminate, Leet Museo, Neon Revolution, Redline, Frontside Misty, Predator, Legion of Anubis, Point Disarray, Orbit Mk01, Blue Laminate, Green Laminate, Emerald Pinstripe, Cartel, Phantom Disruptor, Jungle Spray, Safety Net, Rat Rod, Baroque Purple, Slate, Elite Build, Uncharted, Safari Mesh), FAMAS (Sundown, Prime Conspiracy, Afterimage, Commemoration, Dark Water, Spitfire, Pulse, Eye of Athena, Meltdown, Rapid Eye Move, Roll Cage, Styx, Mecha Industrie, Djinn, ZX Spectron, Valence, Neural Net, Night Borre, Hexne), M4A4 (Temukau, Howl, Poseidon, Asiimov, Daybreak, Hellfire, Zirka, Red DDPAT, Radiation Hazard, Modern Hunter, The Emperor, The Coalition, Bullet Rain, Cyber Security, X-Ray, Dark Blossom, Buzz Kill, In Living Color, Neo-Noir, Desolate Space, 龍王 (Dragon King), Royal Paladin, The Battlestar, Global Offensive, Tooth Fairy, Desert-Strike, Griffin, Evil Daimyo, Spider Lily, Converter), M4A1-S (Emphorosaur-S, Welcome to the Jungle, Imminent Danger, Knight, Hot Rod, Icarus Fell, Blue Phosphor, Printstream, Master Piece, Dark Water, Golden Coil, Bright Water, Player Two, Atomic Alloy, Guardian, Chantico's Fire, Hyper Beast, Mecha Industries, Cyrex, Control Panel, Moss Quartz, Nightmare, Decimator, Leaded Glass, Basilisk, Blood Tiger, Briefing, Night Terror, Nitro, VariCamo, Flashback), SG 553 (Cyberforce, Hazard Pay, Bulldozer, Integrale, Dragon Tech, Ultraviolet, Colony IV, Hypnotic, Cyrex, Candy Apple, Barricade, Pulse), SSG 08 (Death Strike, Sea Calico, Blood in the Water, Orange Filigree, Dragonfire, Big Iron, Bloodshot, Detour, Turbo Peek, Red Stone), AUG (Akihabara Accept, Flame Jörmungandr, Hot Rod, Midnight Lily, Sand Storm, Carved Jade, Wings, Anodized Navy, Death by Puppy, Torque, Bengal Tiger, Chameleon, Fleet Flock, Random Access, Momentum, Syd Mead, Stymphalian, Arctic Wolf, Aristocrat, Navy Murano), G3SG1 (Chronos, Violet Murano, Flux, Demeter, Orange Kimono, The Executioner, Green Apple, Arctic Polar Camo, Contractor), SMGs - P90 (Neoqueen, Astral Jörmungandr, Run and Hide, Emerald Dragon, Cold Blooded, Death by Kitty, Baroque Red, Vent Rush, Blind Spot, Asiimov, Trigon, Sunset Lily, Death Grip, Leather, Nostalgia, Fallout Warning, Tiger Pit, Schermatic, Virus, Shapewood, Glacier Mesh, Shallow Grave, Chopper, Desert Warfare), MAC-10 (Sakkaku, Hot Snakes, Copper Borre, Red Filigree, Gold Brick, Graven, Case Hardened, Stalker, Amber Fade, Neon Rider, Tatter, Curse, Propaganda, Nuclear Garden, Disco Tech, Toybox, Heat, Indigo), UMP-45 (Wild Child, Fade, Blaze, Day Lily, Minotaur's Labyrinth, Crime Scene, Caramel, Bone Pile, Momentum, Primal Saber), MP7 (Teal Blossom, Fade, Nemesis, Whiteout, Asterion, Bloosport, Abyssal Apparition, Full Stop, Special Delivery, Neon Ply, Asterion, Ocean Foam, Powercore, Scorched, Impire), PP-Bizon (Modern Hunter, Rust Coat, Forest Leaves, Antique, High Roller, Blue Streak, Seabird, Judgement of Anubis, Bamboo Print, Embargo, Chemical Green, Coblat Halftone, Fuel Rod, Photic Zone, Irradiated Alert, Carbon Fiber), MP9 (Featherweight, Wild Lily, Pandora's Box, Stained Glass, Bulldozer, Dark Age, Hot Rod, Hypnotic, Hydra, Rose Iron, Music Box, Setting Sun, Food Chain, Airlock, Mount Fuji, Starlight Protector, Ruby Poison Dart, Deadly Poison), MP5-SD (Liquidation, Oxide Oasis, Phosphor, Nitro, Agent, Autumn Twilly), Shotguns, Machineguns - Sawed-Off (Kiss♥Love, First Class, Orange DDPAT, Rust Coat, The Kraken, Devourer, Mosaico, Wasteland Princess, Bamboo Shadow, Copper, Serenity, Limelight, Apocalypto), XM1014 (Frost Borre, Ancient Lore, Red Leather, Elegant Vines, Banana Leaf, Jungle, Urban Perforated, Grassland, Blaze Orange, Heaven Guard, VariCamo Blue, Entombed, XOXO, Seasons, Tranquility, Bone Machine, Incinegator, Teclu Burner, Black Tie, Zombie Offensive, Watchdog), Nova (Baroque Orange, Hyper Beast, Green Apple, Antique, Modern Hunter, Walnut, Forest Leaves, Graphite, Blaze Orange, Rising Skull, Tempest, Bloomstick, Interlock, Quick Sand, Moon in Libra, Clean Polymer, Red Quartz, Toy Soldier), MAG-7 (Insomnia, Cinqueda, Counter Terrace, Prism Terrace, Memento, Chainmail, Hazard, Justice, Bulldozer, Silver, Core Breach, Firestarter, Praetorian, Heat, Hard Water, Monster Call, BI83 Spectrum, SWAG-7), M249 (Humidor, Shipping Forecast, Blizzard Marbleized, Downtown, Jungle DDPAT, Nebula Crusader, Impact Drill, Emerald Poison Dart), Negev (Mjölnir, Anodized Navy, Palm, Power Loader, Bratatat, CaliCamo, Phoenix Stencil, Infrastructure, Boroque Sand), Wear - Factory New (FN), Minimal Wear (MW), Field-Tested (FT), Well-Worn (WW), Battle-Scarred (BS), Stickers Holo/Foil/Gold - Katowice 2014, Krakow 2017, Howling Dawn, Katowice 2015, Crown, London 2018, Cologne 2014, Boston 2018, Atlanta 2017, Cluj-Napoca 2015, DreamHack 2014, King on the Field, Harp of War, Winged Difuser, Cologne 2016, Cologne 2015, MLG Columbus 2016, Katowice 2019, Berlin 2019, RMR 2020, Stockholm 2021, Antwerp 2022, Swag Foil, Flammable foil, Others - Souvenirs, Agents, Pins, Passes, Gifts, Music Kits, Cases, Keys, Capsules, Packages, Patches
Some items on the list may no longer be available or are still locked, visit My Inventory for more details.
Send a Trade Offer for fastest response. I consider all offers.
Add me for discuss if there is a serious offer that needs to be discussed.
submitted by _Triple_
to GlobalOffensiveTrade [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:37 nightbird321 [WTS] Nitebird's Shipyard 🔥🔥🔥 Polaris BACK ON ROADMAP 409$ 🔥 Hammerhead 379$ 🔥 Hercules A2 399$ 🔥 Endeavor Master Set 1033$ 🔥🔥🔥 USD Paypal Invoice
|Ship ||Insurance - Type ||Price (USD)* ||RSI Store ||Notes |
|Polaris ||LTI - CCU'd** ||409 ||750 ||Roadmap: https://i.imgur.com/XgKJjaV.png See official concept update: https://youtu.be/n1Fjctpk2qU?t=420 |
|Hammerhead ||LTI - CCU'd ||379 ||725 ||Anti-fighter patrol ship |
|Hercules A2 ||LTI - CCU'd ||399 ||750 ||Bomber and Military Transport |
|Endeavor Master Set ||LTI - Pack ||1033 ||1000 ||Included items (https://i.imgur.com/GvNWIZw.png) You can choose to buy this pack from the store, get access by buying Endeavor ship, buy pack, melt ship. |
* Prices include all Paypal Fees
**All ships use WB CCUs, new money, not recycled credits. I've sold 100 ships here since 12/2021.
To ensure a safe trade:
a) Paypal Invoice on all trades
b) Verify your Starcitizen_trades reddit account (directions
c) Verify your Paypal account (directions
If you would like to trade, follow these directions:
- PM/Chat me the ship and your PayPal email address Click here
- Reply PM'd to this thread
- I will invoice your Paypal
- After payment, the ship is gifted to your Paypal Email
- !!!Log into the right Star Citizen account in your internet browser then claim the gifted ship from email.
- After confirming the ship in your hangar, please post +verify to the trade confirmation thread where I mention your name.
- CCU'd ships use a chain of Warbond CCU's to achieve savings and this is passed on to you.
- Please do not send melt value questions as this is not a "store credit" sale.
submitted by nightbird321
to Starcitizen_trades [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:26 Imma_P0tato Scarlet and Violet Value
So with the official release being tomorrow, can we realistically expect the value of these "chase cards" to start dropping?
I get it that reddit is a place to share highlights so it definitely can skew the perception of how easy a chase card is to obtain.
But when I'm tearing through packs and pulling 100$ valued cards, should I realistically expect those values to start decreasing now that the masses will be saturating the market, so to speak, with these valuable chase cards? (I.e. Miriam)
submitted by Imma_P0tato
to PokemonTCG [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 18:25 Curiousiwonder These Aldi dried fruits not only contain added sugar, its A LOT of added sugar
2023.03.30 18:07 SlickVerglas Friends taking advantage of fawning (they don't mean to) to live at my brand-new house free for nearly 1 year
Basically, what the title says. I'm miserable and I could use some advice from people with brains wired like mine.
Here are the players in this shit situation:
1) me. victim of significant emotional abuse/trauma. primary responses are fawn, freeze, flee in that order. There's basically no fight in me because I've always had to direct my resources to staying out of the way or pleasing an abuser to survive. Introvert. Health-wise, my mental health is a wreck this year but I'm physically ok. I find it hard to describe my personality in anything other than coping mechanisms because I've been in a coping state for as long as I can remember lol.
2) my husband. Likely an ADHD sufferer. Extrovert who values friendship extremely highly. Very forgiving and understanding as a person by nature, and highly empathetic. Healthy all around but getting more uncomfortable slowly.
3) my husband's best friend. Diagnosed ADHD and generally nice guy. Has been known to be slightly sensitive about issues involving respect, loyalty or boundaries I think (at least that was my impression of the last few conflicts within the friend group). Has some chronic pain from previous medical incidents, unfortunately.
4) my husband's other close friend (#3's partner). Not sure if neurodivergent, but definitely in general gets the vibes and is chill. My impression of her is that she takes things very in stride for the most part, but stress can bubble over and kick her ass. Has chronic illness, unfortunately.
In early 2022 these friends (who at the time lived far away from us) asked us to pet sit for them while they would be out of town for 1-2 months. At the time, we lived in a very very small place with 4 cats of our own and were leery, but understand that it's hard to get by without a support network, so said tentatively yes.
As that month neared, I happened to lose my job but also bought our first house! It was bought totally with 1 income during a rough market so I'm immensely proud. My apartment was miserably small and the house is 2.5x the size, which is incredible.
The same week we got the keys, these friends got kicked out of their rental unit somewhat unexpectedly (they had some notice but I guess plans fell through in some way...?) We helped them frantically pack at the last minute and out of desperation, brought all their stuff to our new house in the middle of the night. To put it into perspective, I'd only had the keys about a week and a half at this moment. their stuff was the first stuff to enter my new home and fill up a room. This also included them towing a project car to my new house, and moving all their frozen foods in ice chests, things like that. They had a storage locker but couldn't access it because the facility had closed that day. We ran trips back and forth literally all night using all our vehicles to rescue their belongings.
They stayed in our apartment (not the new house) with us for I think 2-3ish weeks? (maybe more, this is all a stress blur) and did help us pack up our stuff, though they were gone on their big trip by the time the actual moving and loading started.
Then they went on their trip and we had their cat (who is loud and destructive! i wasn't aware... my cats can be bad but she really tries my patience. she yowls all night most nights, scratches door frames really deeply, pees and poops in unexpected places and has destroyed or risked damage to a few important items to me so far...)
After around 2 months, friend 3 came back, but friend 4 was stuck at their trip destination due to some paperwork issues with her home country. (international travel). Not sure how to resolve this, we didn't really have much of a discussion with friend 3 about next steps besides waiting for friend 4 to come back. I was (i think wrongly) assuming that friend 3 would be apartment-hunting and hopefully/probably have a place to take friend 4 that was not my house when she eventually got back, but I don't think that was friend 3's intention at all, looking back. He stayed with us for close to 3 months before his partner arrived and in that time, I don't think he was working or house shopping.
In this same time span, I started juggling 4 freelance jobs to stay afloat, then locked down a new full-time job and slowly started winding down on the freelance work because it was exhausting me. We are still a single-income household while my husband finishes school and our mortgage and utility bills alone take around 40% of my income, so we are not exactly living large.
Finally, friend 4 got here and after a few weeks, I worked up the courage to kind of ask (very generally and politely) how their big life plans are going, how we can support, etc. They seemed in a hurry so I might not have picked the right moment but the gist I got was that they had no jobs and no house prospects due to lack of jobs. This is something I was 100% unaware of previously. I assumed they had some kind of income stream that was just not obvious to me, since they had been surviving seemingly fine in their last home. I was stunned to realize that it would take a minimum of 3 months (pay stubs and stuff, right?) to get them into a new place. But still, after talking to my husband, we decided to be as understanding as possible out of respect for the friendship and for a bad situation.
Jump forward to now. friend 4 has been here for almost 5 months. friend 3 has been here around 7. (not counting the first few weeks they stayed at our old place.) We've had their cat for around 9. I'm fucking miserable.
They are not terrible guests, but they have become roommates, except they do not pay rent. (They do occasionally hand us a random wad of cash for electricity or out of random kindness-- this has totalled $1100) What I mean is that they are VERY comfortable, which is both flattering (since it means they find my space welcoming) but also frustrating, for obvious reasons. They are the only ones to use my guest bathroom, yet it is always dirty and unwelcoming to my other guests. They use all my dishware (which is fine) but I keep finding more and more pieces damaged from being used with the wrong utensils or at the wrong temperatures or cleaned with unsafe techniques for the materials. Their cat and one of my cats are in a literal pissing match and have destroyed the carpets in my biggest room because they each keep trying to mark over the other. Their project car took one of the best/only parking spots so I've had to park blocking in someone or on my lawn, and at one point had to pay a tow truck because the lawn was so wet, I got stuck. If they need to do laundry, they'll just take mine out of the washer (still wet) and swap theirs in. They grocery shop in bulk so my fridge and freezer are so packed I can barely shop for myself. Little things that would not necessarily have bothered me and aren't really a big deal objectively currently infuriate me because I am so massively overwhelmed by not having complete privacy or freedom in my space.
Since the moment this arrangement started, I've felt like that exhausted/grumpy/sick/stressed phase at the end of a party when I want everyone to leave and it won't go away. I'm so depressed, I can't engage in any of my hobbies except in random bursts maybe once every other month. I can barely keep the house clean and no one else tries to beyond doing a few dishes.
My husband chatted with them recently and asked for a hard date. I wasn't present for the conversation but it seems like the date was set for early June, which will be the 1 year point since they started staying in our apartment, and my second birthday in the new house. But I don't think that's a real promise since it requires 3 months of paystubs to get a new place, right? And to my knowledge they are still not yet employed... To my understanding, because they experience chronic pain / illness they are looking very specifically for remote work and it's a competitive job market experiencing low hire rates right now.
How do I make them go sooner or at least for sure by that date without ruining a friendship that is very valuable to my husband (and important to me as well) and in a way that is not going to give me a stress aneurysm? Is there some magical neurotypical-masking way to be like "I cannot mentally handle the strain of you in my space anymore but it's not a slight against you as people" that doesn't sound stupid or dramatic and won't get me side-eyes from the friend group? I think a lot of people (especially neurodivergents like us) take "i'm overwhelmed and need you gone" as "i hate you and this is your fault for being terrible" which is not my intent here. I just want to express a firm boundary and request to have my space and home back without triggering anyone's rejection dysphoria or causing a conflict.
(For context, this is actually the 3rd time something like this has sort of happened with this friend group and last time I rejected someone staying with us, it turned into a whole Thing where we got sort of quietly frozen out by that friend for a while. The first person who overstayed was just in a bad situation with us and he wasn't treating my family very respectfully, which, of course, I understand because they suck, but my mom in a random state of actually being reasonable asked that we have him leave and I complied because it was wayyyy too tight in our living situation anyways. The second time, a friend overstayed by around 2 months in our small apartment and stole $~700 of video games from us, which we were emotionally recovering from when the first guy wanted to come crash again so we said no. The current friends in our home have always been very kind to us so we did not anticipate overstaying becoming A Thing...)
submitted by SlickVerglas
to CPTSD [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 17:53 Ka2begi Advice for checking a backpacking pack on a plane
I am thinking about creating a carrying case for a backpacking pack. I'm worried that when checking it on a plane that the straps will get caught and potentially torn. Do you see in value in a carrying case for a backpacking pack, and if so would there be any demand if I were to manufacture them on a mass scale.
submitted by Ka2begi
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 17:44 BroMandi 66-Count Hefty Slider Food Storage Bags (Gallon) $4.90 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $4.90]
2023.03.30 17:42 GreenNapster 66-Count Hefty Slider Food Storage Bags (Gallon) $4.90 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $4.90]
2023.03.30 17:38 BroMandi [Amazon] 66-Count Hefty Slider Food Storage Bags (Gallon) $4.90 w/ S&S + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal: $4.90, Actual: $9.99]
2023.03.30 17:14 grocktops Deck Guide: Building a Deck around Starhound Pack
In this guide, we will be exploring how to MAXIMIZE the potential of a particular card that doesn't normally see a whole lot of play: Starhound Pack. We're gonna completely disregard meta relevance; the deck doesn't have a consistent win condition, but it's a fun one to try out if you enjoy making big numbers for its own sake. Star of the Show: Starhound Pack (SP)
4-cost units have a lot of variance in their stat lines, so it's fortunate that SP start off with a decent one. 2 Power isn't good but can be swiftly remedied. 5 health is solid, enough to ensure that SP can pretty safely survive for multiple rounds. SP's effect is related to its only keyword, Fated; SP Fated buffs are shared across all copies of SP, meaning the first time you target each copy of SP each round, all copies of SP everywhere gain +1/+1. With enough fated buffs, copies of SP can snowball their stats and eat Thralls for breakfast. In order to maximize the value of this effect, this deck has two primary functions; target copies of SP repeatedly and make more copies of SP. SP's own region, Targon, can handle most of the work of the first function, while the second will be handled by another region, Piltover & Zaun. Partner in Crime
Since there aren't many tools for searching copies of SP out of the deck, we usually have to rely on drawing them. Rather than investing into more draw power, we can use another unit that also synergizes with the tools we're using on SP. Appropriately enough, the best ally for our dogs are cats, namely Curious Kitten (CK). CK has a good statline for a 2-cost unit, 2/3, but created copies of CK have GREAT statlines, 4/4, making them cheap and effective tools for both offense and defense. Additionally, their effect to draw on summon helps us search out more copies of SP. Strategy
Use PnZ copy tools to create additional copies of SP, which will then receive many buffs from Targon targeting tools. If we can't find copies of SP, stall with CK. Copy Tools
- Iterative Improvement. Hands down the best option, fulfills the two main functions of the deck instantly and tops it off with another +1/+1 to boot. Using on enemy followers is less cool but can be a good option if you're not drawing what you need. Also works well with CK.
- Practical Perfectionist. Helps to search out SP and CK while also making more copies of them.
- Shady Character. Like Iterative Improvement, fulfills the two main functions of the deck and can be used to copy enemy followers if necessary, though the cost is awkward and the timing can be taken advantage of.
- Counterfeit Copies. Makes copies, which is what we want, but can easily brick your hand.
- Evil Imperfectionist. Same as above, but with the additional difficulty of being a 4-cost, which the deck already has too many of. Has a decent statline. Note: Counterfeit Copies and Evil Imperfectionist are best used in combination since they both make exact copies, so they can make the most of Evil Imperfectionist's cost-reduction effect. For example, using Iterative Improvement on a CK, then using Evil Imperfectionist on that CK effectively shuffles 4 Enraged Yetis into your deck that each draw 1 on summon.
- Discreet Invitation. You're really not that desperate for more copies of Shady Character, and Chempunk Shredder isn't that useful.
- Parade Electrorig. Too slow at making copies to be useful. Maybe if it had a better statline.
- Chief Mechanist Zevi. Too expensive, too awkward, especially in combination with CK.
- Hextech Transmogulation. Too expensive, too situational.
- Gift Giver, Mountain Goat. SP like Gems for the extra power and taking advantage of their big Health values.
- Guiding Touch. SP like the healing, the draw is quite nice, and can be used on your Nexus in a pinch.
- Celestial Blessing, Purifying Flames. If you want to put more focus on CK, use these in combination with Counterfeit Copies and Evil Imperfectionist. If you're nuts, throw Destiny's Call in there too.
- Lunari Cultist. Good if you want more Gems and like using Equipment, but 1/3's a bad statline for a 2-cost.
- Pale Cascade. Draw power good, Nightfall timing's not that hard to play around. Gets better if used with Taric.
- Wandering Shepherd. Was recommended before the Health nerf. Still very good, SP like to have new keywords.
- The Darkin Harp. Quick Attack's not a great keyword for SP but isn't unwelcome, and Styraatu can be useful in longer games.
- Iula. Spellshield and Overwhelm and both good for SP.
- Blinded Mystic. Silence is good.
- Bastion. Good for countering removal and combo-ing with Taric, but too expensive for a lot of scenarios actually. It's usually ok to lose a SP to a removal spell, you can just make more copies. Consider The Expanse's Protection if you like Equipment.
- Mentor of the Stones, Shards of the Mountain, Freed Colossus. Too expensive and slow at making Gems.
- The Darkin Lodestone. Doesn't do much for SP.
- Astral Protection. SP absolutely do not need that much more Health.
- Any targeting spell that only grant stats.
Treat Champions as support or a backup plan rather than a core part of the deck.
- Taric. Probably the best option, gets more value out of target tools.
- Pantheon. Reliably levels up thanks to target tools, but you want to be using those tools on SP rather than him.
- Soraka. Level up is feasible if you take a lot of Gem generation. Draw power is nice, healing makes SP's big health even better, but doesn't synergize with most of the deck.
- Kayle. Usually won't accomplish much, but can be a potent finisher in longer games.
- Victor. Too slow.
- Yuumi. Redundant.
- Ekko. Bad.
And that's the guide! Pick your preferred options and give it a try. Here's the version I've been using:
submitted by grocktops
to LegendsOfRuneterra [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 16:54 theGrassyOne [WTS] Chunky Bar Coinage (Bonks), Portuguese Malacca, VOC Cochin, Contemporary Counterfeit VOC Duits, British-occupied Dutch Indies, Asian Cash!
Hi! Offering a great selection of colonial and native coinage from all over Asia. Take a look! Bonks Pics Old Proof, Dutch Cochin New proof
Bonks were issued in the late 1700s and early 1800s in the Dutch East Indies, now Indonesia, under a few different Dutch governments (you can thank Napoleon for that). Their name translates approximately to "chunk;" they were made by chopping a chunk of copper off a bar and striking it. Quality control was poor; off-center and weakly struck coins are common. Occasionally a die was engraved backwards, a coin was double struck, or a die was so badly misaligned that its design was split between two coins.
I have sorted them out by quality. In the order of the pictures:
Poorer quality - $14 each
Average quality - $16 each (5 left)
Very nice quality (1) - $18
or misaligned die
) - $18 each (1 left)
Lot of 5 heavily worn or broken pieces - $25 (great deal for those just looking to own an example or share with others) Many sold, see old proof album for which ones are gone.
OTHER COLONIAL S.E.A.
Portuguese Malacca, João III (1521-57) dinheiro or soldo, crude but nice and thick - $14
Portuguese Malacca, Felipe II (1598-1621) half? bazaruco, possibly later (1641) Dutch imitation, pretty nice - $14
White Rajahs of Sarawak (pretty interesting story behind these), 2x 1 cent coins from two different Rajahs - $8 for the set.
VOC duits! Classic bronze coinage of the Dutch colonies. Cheap and popular from the 1700s-early 1800s. Multiple types available. - $3.50-4.50 depending on quality.
Contemporary counterfeit VOC duits. Likely created in Southern Borneo (perhaps Banjarmasin), which had a thriving industry of copying VOC coinage. Distinguished by poor manufacture, blundered dates, and weird metal. - $10 each, $25 for all 3.
VEIC tin doits from British-occupied Dutch Indies, 1813-14. Very neat issues from the Napoleonic Wars. I think the British were definitely ripping on the VOC trademark. $8-12 each. A few sold.
Bazaruks. Early (rarer) type from 1663-1724. Tin coins with the VOC logo on one side and a cowrie shell (used traditionally as money) on the other. Probably the cheapest of these you will see.
Crusty - $8 each (2 left)
Half-crusty - $12 each (1 left)
*Or buy all 3 remaining for $25
A great selection of cash-type coins from the Türgesh Khaganate, China, and Malaya. Showcases the huge extent of Chinese influence from Central Asia to maritime Southeast Asia. Some less-seen types at great value. See the sale here
Even more native Southeast Asian and medieval Indian coinage here
Terms: I can do risky shipping ($1.50) if the order is small enough, or a tracked parcel ($5) via USPS. Can't ship international at this time. Other shipping options (priority mail, insurance, signed delivery, etc) available at cost. I take Zelle or PPFF. I take no responsibility for mail lost by USPS. I pack securely, but stuff happens. In the unlikely case of lost mail, I will see what I can do to help.
Will ship by Monday.
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you happen to have a cheap Tibetan tangka and want to trade for anything, let me know!
Thanks for looking!
submitted by theGrassyOne
to CoinSales [link] [comments]
2023.03.30 16:49 BeyondMazu Pack to.. power ish question
Hey. So this might not be the best place but it might be just the perfect place.
I have decided to try to do a pack to power. But not sure what pack to buy. Me an a coworker are trying this. And we made some rules. 1. We can only buy std legal packs 2. We can buy 3 but have to pick just one when we open 3. Our local area primary plays standard and commander.
Last one is more of a statement and not a rule. I'm looking for help in picking what packs I should go for. So anyone have some good ideas. I'm looking for packs that could have a faigood chance for opening a rare that might hold some value. And if it had a chance for some special rare art that's a bonus.
Edit: got some advice, thanks. It's been a while since I traded in magic. Glad to learn here before I made the mistake with real money! So to everyone. Thank you for the quick answers.
submitted by BeyondMazu
to mtgfinance [link] [comments]