3799 village run drive
2023.05.30 23:53 Throwawheyyeye Battery question
I have a 2010 ford escape that sat for 2 months without ever getting cranked. It does and I got a jump and drove around for an hour and then went to advanced auto parts to get the battery tested. They said it was a little under the minimum voltage to crank the car. I decided to go to autozone and was told the battery was perfectly fine.
I’ve had my car die and needed a jump in the past and it ran just fine and cranked back up after going to work and back. I’m being told I should just replace the battery but i wouldn’t be able to do that until my next payday. It’s running well and I’ve tuned it off a few times and it’s cranked right back up. Basically my question is how reliable are the battery testers at these auto parts stores? If my car sat for that long dead will it affect the battery? Should I just replace it or keep driving until an issue arises. I’ve never had battery issues with this car. Just on one or two occasions leaving lights on.
submitted by Throwawheyyeye
to AskAMechanic [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:52 4fksirtfndbwoq384 Swapped a 64gb in a deck for a 512. Worked flawlessly. Then for a second deck swapped to a 2TB. Loaded up once just fine, upon reset it never got past the Deck logo. Sent it back because the original SSD had no issues. Bought a 1TB SSD from another brand. Same thing. Loaded once, never again
What the fuck. Could it be that I happened upon TWO busted SSDs from two different manufacturers in a weeks time? They both loaded no problem. I even could install games, run programs, played games, transferred files between SSD and Micro SD card, what is the issue here? I’m just having a hard time believing both hard drives have the same defect. Has anyone else seen this before?
submitted by 4fksirtfndbwoq384
to SteamDeck [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:52 More_Valuable7531 HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 V2 OS installtion issue - SOLVED
I hope this reaches everyone well. I'm posting in the event that anyone ever has a similar issue.
I had an old HP server that I needed to get back up running and ran into a series issues on re-install. I was attempting to reinstall the operating system 2012R2, yes I know its very EOL, on an HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 V2. Normally one would go through the HP intelligent provisioning but the onboard memory/chip that HP intelligent provisioning lives on was corrupted and could not be repaired even by formatting it and other troubleshooting via iLO. I'm good at soldering but reballing a chip is very out of my wheelhouse. The next best thing was to attempt to install the operating (system windows server 2012 R2) using a flash drive or CD drive. What I ran into was a series of road blocks with some driver or another that would not load. The server has an onboard B120i controller (no drives) and a P430 controller(8 drives, array already configured). I tried a number of things including disabling the onboard controller booting from different versions of the operating system CD using internal CD/DVD drive and also using a flash drive imaged with etcherufus and each time I would run into an issue where the windows installer would pop up and prompt me to "select the driver to install". No matter what RAID controller or other supported drivers I threw at it it would not work. The message I received was "No new device drivers were found, I would make sure again and again that the installation media contained the correct drivers downloaded from hp.com, and then click OK. Still no dice. Finally out of desperation I tried booting from a USB connected external DVD-ROM drive with the Windows 2012R2 disc in it and to my extreme pleasure was able to get the OS to install. Best of luck to all who are stuck in provisioning and installation hell.
submitted by More_Valuable7531
to homelab [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:49 bucketsz Error code 12... Sometimes
I was able to buy a lot of 2 xboxes yesterday and have been able to get one to work. However, the second Xbox (1.6 or 1.6b) has a disk drive that keeps outputting error code 12. I have swapped cables and switched drives and I think this disk drive is bad. There is nothing that indicates why the disk drive doesn't work and the insides of it seem fine. The only thing I haven't tried is to put this bad disk drive in the other Xbox.
This Xbox happens to be modded with a pretty old softmod and doesn't appear to be hardmodded. I was able to figure this out because sometimes the Xbox decides to turn on with this disk drive. It turned on a couple times while I had everything opened up, but once I put the Xbox back together it is back to being broken again.
I'm pretty new to dealing with xboxes but have done a little research. Should I just get a new disk drive to get this up and running, or is there something else I could try with this current, kind of broken one?
submitted by bucketsz
to originalxbox [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:49 hemanhasthepower111 MBP mid-2014 stuck loading after update to Ventura 13.3.1 via OpenCore
Have a mid-2014 MBP. Had no problems running Ventura using OpenCore. Decided to update to 13.3.1. Upon doing that, the system reloaded and once I chose my user and type in the password, the progress bar would get stuck halfway. I have three users for this MBP.
Fortunately, I had a partition on this large drive. I installed Big Sur and have been using it on that partition. But I need to log into some web accounts on the older partition. I've read that the error on that partition can be corrected by logging in using Safe Mode and updating OpenCore from there?
Unfortunately, I can't even get Safe Mode to work. When I start my Mac, I get to choose between one of the two partitions. Once I click on the partition, it goes straight to the username login screen. Safe mode doesn't load despite pressing Shift. Any advice?
submitted by hemanhasthepower111
to MacOS [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:46 47Tacodog47 How would you handle someone angrily confronting you in public? Did I handle it right?
Sorry this is so long I'm just curious how all of you would have handled yourself in my shoes or if there's any wisdom to be passed down besides for me to just completely mind my own business next time-
tldr; Guy has dog off leash in public while he sits in van, I say ??? in hand gestures, he screams says he has no ankle cant walk dog, I get in my car, he gets out of his car *does have ankle* and screams about being a veteran and almost blocks my car as I try to leave, I leave.
Basically I just took my dog for a little hike, at the end we get close to the parking lot/trail head, I see this tiny dog walking around without an owner, I get my dog (pit mix) close to me since he is sometimes reactive with random dogs and try to walk by, the small dog approaches my dog but I get us past the small dog and to the parking lot where I see the owner sitting in his van like 20 yards away so I give him a little wave literally just like an undercupped 'hey what are you doing' wave (which I realize now maybe was the wrong move) and this guy just absolutely loses his mind on me
guy: "WHAT IS HE GONNA HURT YA?!"
me: "No hes probably going to get hurt walking up to random dogs"
guy: "FUCK YOU HES 13 YEARS OLD"
me: "So you cant walk him on a leash??"
guy: "FUCK YOU I HAVE NO ANKLE IM A VETERAN I CANT WALK"
me: ??? says nothing gets in car (maybe he really has no ankle still stupid with the dog but idk)
guy: gets out of his car with both ankles intact to my surprise and starts screaming at me to get out of my car, starts to get infront of my car as im backing out
guy: "IM A FUCKING VETERAN FUCK YOU GET OUT OF YOUR CAR FUCK YOU"
me: leave while he screams behind me
I do realize I probably should have not even made the hand gesture to the guy but i was legitimately annoyed because I dont want my dog eating someone elses. But because I was the one to make the initial gesture (although i feel like it was more like a hey get your dog please not hey i wanna fight you gesture) I do feel like a bit of a pussy for driving off and like I should have got out and defended myself/my viewpoint. Admittedly I'm smaller man at 5'8 198 pounds 28 years old and this guy was a much larger man probably 6'1 300+ easily 55+ y/o but I do think I could have defended myself if I needed bc the man was like humpty dumpty. With that said as I was getting in my car and driving off I was having a major adrenaline dump since im not used to confrontation at all, which makes me feel like even more of a pussy since out of fight or flight it seems I chose flight. I guess I'm just wondering what you all would have done? Also I visit this trail a lot and expect to run into him again so any advice there might be nice too. Thanks
submitted by 47Tacodog47
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:43 CommunityBayAreaHero Help Save Lives in Redwood City 6/28/23
On Wednesday, June 28th, Vitalant and Sequoia YMCA will be sponsoring a lifesaving blood drive at 1445 Hudson St. Redwood City, CA 94061. You’re invited to save a life at this important event. The drive will be running from 11am – 2:30pm and in just 1 hour you can save as many as 3 lives! Every 3 seconds someone in America needs blood and 100% of the blood supply comes from donors like you, so please consider scheduling an appointment.
A critical blood shortage can be overcome when more people step up to give the gift of life. Every two seconds someone in the U.S. receives a blood transfusion. Every donor has a chance to win $10K in the month of June. Click Here
to schedule an Appointment or call us at 877-258-4825.
submitted by CommunityBayAreaHero
to SanMateoCounty [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:42 ihatetollroads Guy in Black Volvo Nearly Hits Me Going 185+ km/h on 401W @ Morriston
TLDR entitled psycho goes 185km/h+ and makes my blood pressure go slightly higher than that as well.
This past Sunday I was going to pick up someone in Guelph and was driving West on the 401. As I was about 13-14km away from the Morriston exit (which was the exit this psychotic driver got off at), I was in the 2x-solid-line separated HOV lane and cruising at a solid 137kph, as the speed of traffic was already pretty fast (~125) but I also don't want to get my license taken away because of bad luck. I was driving a 'green vehicle' which is why I was in the HOV btw.
A dude in a black Volvo SUV (early-to-mid-2010s) magically appears in my rearview mirror in the 2 seconds I don't check it, and he's immediately like Bill Cosby on my ass, staring at me in my mirrors with intent. He must've been doing 160/170+ just to catch up to me that quickly. I look in my rearview and put my hand and shoulders up like "what do you want?" because I can't legally leave the lane and I'm also not gonna do more than 50 over the limit because of some guy's ego (I sped up to accommodate it at first). So I wait until the line is about to break, and I signal to turn out and begin doing so. Unfortunately, our intrepid friend decides to veer out of the lane without signalling, before the line actually broke and while I was beginning my merge, and I'm forced back into the lane as he speeds past me, straddling the two lanes to my right and glaring at me with this deadpan "I'll kill you right now" type of old guy stare (all the while going 160, 170+, not looking at the road for a very slowly counted block of 4-5 seconds). Bald, all the caucasity in the world, and wearing a white shirt and cop shades. Pitbull lookin' ass.
As this was happening there was a brief moment of open highway (re: safety) so I tried to match his speed to see how fast he was going. I had to bow out. He easily passed 185km/h as he was beginning to approach the next wall of traffic (closing distance wasn't a thing to this guy apparently?). I couldn't believe my fucking eyes how fast he was willing to send it into the cars ahead of us, and then he spent the next 13km weaving in and out of traffic while I mostly just cruised up and around the left lane. All that work from him to get ahead, only for me to follow him (legally) the whole way and snag his license plate as he did a classic rapid 3-lane-merge towards his exit at Morriston just before Highway 6 north. Guy would've been fine if he just used the fast lane the whole time lmao. Guess something important was going down at home.
Whoever's abused dad is driving a black Volvo SUV with plates CYCY 661, he needs his ego checked and his license revoked. I prefer not dying while I'm running errands for people on a Sunday afternoon. I'm willing to drive pretty fast but if it was some normie going 115km/h hogging the lefthand lane, this guy might've driven them right off the road. Idk what comes after stunt driving but whatever that is, that's what this guy was doing, and in a fuckin family vehicle of all things. My biggest takeaway from this encounter is that Volvos are unbelievably versatile vehicles.
Please don't be an asshole on the roads. We all have lives to go back to and accidents as a result of this behaviour are highly avoidable. Can't believe how many top-heavy SUV drivers think they'll be able to get away with this type of shit forever, too.
submitted by ihatetollroads
to TorontoDriving [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:42 imCluDz All-In-One NAS machine, what's the best config?
So I'm building a kind of Home Lab / NAS for my family and I, which will be responsible for storing our files (Photos and Documents), but also needs to host a good bunch of services at the same time (Jellyfin, Caddy, Sonarr, some websites, etc.)
I was, for testing purposes, running Proxmox with one VM for Truenas and passing the hard drive as a virtual disk from proxmox, and some other VM's and Containers for the other services.
Is this a good approach or should I put Truenas barebone and run VM's inside Truenas for the rest?
The final setup will be composed of 2 WD Red 4TB drives + 1 Generic 500 GB SSD (I don't know which one or what brand it is).
submitted by imCluDz
to homelab [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:39 NoOneCorrectMe I was told my game shouldn't run this slow on a 13900K (help)
2023.05.30 23:37 Isthatnachocheezas55 Since when do you have to pay to use storage in Google Cloud? (Just upgraded from a old Google pixel to a Samsung)
2023.05.30 23:37 m3RL1N1337 Please help me to find a core music video/song
I have struggled for a couple of years with this memory of the music video I was watching in approximately 2012-2014 that I cannot find since I don't remember either melody, band or song name, or lyrics. And I have asked this question on a different forum, but no one helped me so far.
Here's what I vaguely remember about the music video (don't mark my words, since it was quite a while ago):
- I believe it's either metalcore or post-hardcore since I remember hearing both clean and extreme vocals.
- The main character of the video is the band's frontman (vocalist), but other band members appear as well. He's blond with quite short hair, and he smokes. His outfit doesn't look gothic.
- I guess the main idea of the video is that the characters played by band members are dead and alive at the same time, since closer to the end of the video during the night they're visiting their own graves and then driving off. Perhaps, they even bury themselves.
- It has quite a long music-less intro, not that creepy, but somewhat discussing. In the intro during the day, a scared homeless man (or a vocalist) is roaming around in an area looking similar to https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-118.3052454,3a,75y,145.5h,88.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssiN0r_U7KxME9Y6sVTu1Sg!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu (I doubt it was shot in LA, since it wasn't that "sunny", but I don't know how else to describe the areas with one-two store buildings in the USA), but not in the street and rather behind/between buildings. And eventually is running away from some sort of invisible demons that catch up with him near some fence, where he dies. Maybe his eyes go white and he screams before that.
- There are scenes shot in what seems to be a motel, possibly with a nude female model.
Any help will be much appreciated!
submitted by m3RL1N1337
to Metalcore [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:37 rationalunicornhunt Resistance to fully healing - why is it happening?
Even though I seem to be doing everything I can to heal emotionally, I feel like I resist it a little bit sometimes because emotional suffering has been such a big part of my life since childhood that I don’t know who I am anymore, especially now that sad and negative themes and art no longer appeal to me as much…
I am resisting change because for a long time, I’ve been telling myself that somehow sadness and rumination are more profound than joy and peaceful states of mind, and honestly….now that I’m not driving myself crazy and every day is not a fucking crisis, I feel very bored and don’t know what to do with myself.
All the art and poetry I created was based on my negative experiences and it was a less damaging form of self-medicating and trying to heal from bad things that happened to me. Now that I still have the memories but don’t feel much of anything and the emotional content and the cognitive distortions are gone, sometimes there’s this unsettling silence that I’m struggling to get used to…
I know it’s possible to create from a happy place and have fun with it, but it’s just something so foreign to me that I’m not sure how to start, and I know that I can write about things like the housing crisis in my city and climate change…so I don’t necessarily have to start writing about running through a field of flowers or something banal like that…
So why do I resist fully healing and I still indulge in thinking about what has gone wrong in the past?
Does it mean that I am actually not doing as well as I think and that there are still negative emotions and unhelpful beliefs hiding in my subconscious? And how do I figure out who I am now that I am not defined by the negative things that happened to me?
submitted by rationalunicornhunt
to Healthygamergg [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:34 jhk84 First time playing. Going in blind. Just beat the 4th Palace here is wave 4 of my way off predictions.
Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend!
I actually wrote up a post right after the 4th palace. Then I played a bit and they dropped so much more info that I had to toss it. Tomorrow is the trip to Hawaii so I thought this was a good point to stop and make another round of predictions.
The 4th palace is my favorite so far. There was so much symbolism to look into and I really liked the whole cursed gem bit. The end boss was a little annoying.
Things are really picking up pace. I had so many questions that were answered like 20 min later. They're really starting reveal some important details.
This is what I have as of now. In addition to my way off predictions there are also a few bits of info I'm that I'm not sure how they fit yet and some general impressions. I tried to keep it short (I failed).
Please no spoilers for any of the Persona games. This is my first and I plan on picking up 3/4.
After Palace 1 predictions : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13odesi/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_my_horribly/
After Palace 2 prediction : https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13q3q9j/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
After Palace 3 predictions: https://www.reddit.com/Persona5/comments/13sl0vp/first_time_playing_going_in_blind_just_beat_the/
Futaba/Alibaba and somehow Morgana
---tinfoil hat time---
- The squid girl from the movie finally gets a name.
- Futaba's mom is the curry lady (Wakaba)!
- the phone call Sojiro had about a printer not being the right one makes soooo much sense now. I knew he was taking care of someone but I thought it was an old lady. Honestly thought there were going for a cheap laugh were she kept on printing out pictures of snowball or something.
- translated some of the binary on the walls of her palace into ASCII looking for a secret message but they were just the same odd symbols that were on the doors and such.
- Futaba picked Alibaba as her hacker alias. before we get to see the whole Egypt / pyramid theme of her palace it seemed like a really odd choice.
- It could be just a cool name that the writers picked but "Chekhov's gun" states that every element introduced in a story should be necessary to the plot. If the gun isn't going to be fired then the audience doesn't need to see it being loaded - or something like that.
- It got me thinking and for sure I remembered the name Alibaba but had forgotten the details of the story. I did a quick search and was able to find the story pretty easily.
- Short version : Alibaba was a dude who stole a bunch of riches from some thieves. Alibaba is living the good life when the thieves track him down and make plans to kill him. The plans are stopped by Alibaba's slave who kills the thieves.
- Alibaba's slave was named .... wait for it .... Morgiana! Mind effing blown! That's way too similar to Morgana not to be important.
- Morgiana was female. Early in the game Ann ask Morgana if it's a boy or a girl. It says of course it's a boy, but it also says that it is human.Morgana might be the Male version of Morgiana but this throws it's gender into question too. It's not like anyone had checked between it's legs as far as I can tell. (also where does it do it's business I haven't seen a litter box).
- Add to this the "birth" flashback that Morgana had
- Morgana is an unwilling servant (aka a slave) to the big bad which is trapped in the deepest part of mementos
- The big bad was able to squeeze through the crack in his prison just enough to deposit a small amount of it's power in the metaverse this power took the form of Morgana.
- The Morgana in the dream had yellow eyes. still going with yellow eyes = metaverse native.
- He was programmed to want to find the deepest part of Mementos at all cost so he could free the big bad.
- His attraction to human desires was not intentional. He got sidetracked from his mission and got caught by Kamoshida.
- Meeting joker was a stroke of luck.
- He keeps telling us that he's using us for his own goals and that he just needs pawns.
- We're made to think that this is just a defensive move to avoid talking about his real feelings but I see a perfect opportunity for a "I told you I was just using you all" scene after the big bad flips some switch later on.
- Most of Morgana's battle functions are getting replaced by other members. Makoto and Futba are both doing the combat calls now. Morgana will leave the party soon.
- Something will happen to Morgana that will flip his switch while the PT are in Hawaii
- Morgiana killed the thieves.... The big bad will take control of Morgana at one point and we will have to fight shadow Morgana or something to get the cat back.
- Was almost thinking Morgana could be the one who betrays us but no one can understand him and even Akechi would have trouble selling the whole "my informant is a cat" thing to Sae.
- A big problem with Kasumi is we know shes going to be a badass by the time the casino heist comes around but right now she's the complete opposite of the person who saves Joker. This isn't like Makoto who is a bad ass and was just holding back. Kasumi is 100% a wet noodle right now.
- Add to that the my weak self relied on you so much line and there is little doubt she has a split personality disorder of some sort.
- They also dropped a major clue for Kasumi after the 3rd palace. She had a sister who died.
- My fist thought was she never had a sister and just had two distinct personalities that were separate but equal to each other. Each would take control at different points and her mind created a fake sister to explain any inconsistencies with her memories. At some point one of her personalities (the sister) was repressed.
- The problem with this is her interactions with joker she doesn't seem like a totally different person just more sure of herself. like her week self is the Kasumi we know now and her complete self is the one we fight with.
- She could have really had a sister and the trauma of the loss sent her into a downward spiral of depression. So *someone* did something to her to repress the negative emotions.
- Her gymnastic slump is important. what ever was done to her was the cause of her slump. Shes missing something of herself which is why she says that her body doesn't move the way she wants it to.
- Current theory is some part of her is locked away. It's not separate, but a piece of the whole person that we fight along side with at the casino. At some point between now and then her two halves will join.
- This brings up the question of what's up with her dad? Unless your some sort bad person wouldn't you notice such a drastic change in your kid?
- Either dad works for the government and was ok experimenting on Kasumi or he somehow thinks whatever was done to her was for the best . Like her current state is better than what was before so this is the cure.
- explains why she transferred schools. He dad claims to work at a TV station (could be a cover). It's not like he would have to move for a new job. If she had a major personality change then her old classmates and teachers would notice. this would cause Kasumi to question her reality which could cause it to fail. moving to a new school removes this issue.
- This would have to go above standard therapy. Either hypnosis or cognitive psience.
- something is going to happen to her dad. we got the glasses shopping scene to show us how close they are. This will be her motivation for going into the metaverse.
- when her persona awakens the mental barrier will be taken down.
- She only has a 5 star confidant rank. It's not like Maruki who still has his card symbol but won't advance till the story does.
- The other 5 starts will be with her "other" personality. After whatever was done to her is undone she's going to be a mess and will turn to Joker.
- something will happen to her while we are in Hawaii. Only reason for her to let us know she was leaving the country of a bit. she might not actually be leaving the country and just be having more mental work done on her.
- He want's to legit help people.
- Thinks that traditional therapy is not effective enough. Want to develop a medicine or medical procedure to actually fix people's negative emotions.
- with the introduction of cognative psience we now know the method that he's going to use to attempt this. (could be he already did a test run or two).
- Although his intentions are good things are going to wrong very very wrong.
- After the 2nd exams he talks to joker about not meeting peoples expectations. This comes right after some girls were gossiping about Kasumi in the halls.
- Total misdirection. Since the phantom thieves are making all sorts of waves, the Agency is putting pressure on him to complete his research. This will lead to mistakes being made.
- Eventually his logic will change to "It's better to feel nothing than to feel pain" - this will be his I still think I'm a good guy logic.
- Unless he is also a persona user then were going to visit his palace.
- The first time Joker goes to see Maruki he runs into Kasumi and she tells Joker that she has been seeing Maruki for some time.
- Add to that the line Sae's Boss says on 6/23 "This incident happened at the school you're supposed to be presiding over..." and we have a clear connection from Sae's Boss to the principle at Joker's school.
- He also seemed to be bothered that the Kamoshisa change of heart happened at Shujin like he was aware that something special was going on there.
- This set off all the alarms. The new girl who happens to be a badass persona user transfers to the school and a month later her doctor gets assigned to the very same school. He was hired by the principal who just happens to work for Sae's boss. Sae's boss knows of the metaverse and so does Maruki.
- Maruki was assigned to Kasumi's school to keep tabs on her and make sure whatever he did to her stuck. The Kamoshida incident was just the excuse they needed to bring him in.
- He either developed cognitive psience on his own or was giving Wakaba's research by the Agency.
Twins / Butterfly Lady
- he has to be the one who betrays the group.
- Keeps putting idea's in Sae's head
- At some point Sae will catch on that Akechi is messing with her.
- working with Shido but not for him. Has his own goals or works for the big bad.
- says he has to catch the PT "for the sake of my justice" combine that with the arcade scene where he ask joker what kind of justice he believes in and Akechi is def bad. He's not after "justice" but "my justice" which sounds a lot like revenge. Has something to do with his father. If the PT crew keep operating they're going to ruin his chance for revenge.
- He will frame the PT by sending a fake calling card and then killing that persons shadow.
- The number of new confidants that unlock after the 3rd palace was a bit overwhelming but It did give me plenty of chances to watch the new confidant unlock scenes. It got me thinking about what it actually says. Just picked the fortune confidant for this but any would have worked.
- I am thou, thou art I - we are one and the same
- thou hast acquired a new vow. - you just unlocked a new confidant. to quote Jose "Good Job!"
- It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity. - butterflies have wings also still talking about Joker "thy chains of captivity". We are like a caterpillar and when we obtain out true power we will become a butterfly (not literally). the chains could be a the cocoon that the butterfly breaks out of.
- With the birth of the Fortune Persona I have obtained the winds of blessing that - creatures with wings (like a butterfly) ride the wind. Is now referring to herself in this line "I have obtained..."
- shall lead to freedom and new power..." - It's over 9000!
- The butterfly lady is our persona or at the very least out power levels are connected.
- Part of the butterfly lady's power is sealed in joker. Was not intentional but will be the key to rejoining the twins.
- When there is a fusion alarm the twins do this adorable back stretch where one kicks her legs. They then do this weird like side stretch that looks like the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z.
- Not working for the thing that made Morgana.
- Morgana had no knowledge of the skill cards and his mind exploded when joker captured the pixie.
- Even though he's not bad he's still not good.
- Has some cosmic role to fill. His job is to prepare for the final battle. He doesn't care who wins just as long as the fight occurs.
- Gave Akechi the metaverse nav but Akechi betrayed him and went rogue which is why he went looking for a new recruit. He took on the twins after so the same mistakes wouldn't be make with joker.
- Says joker will fight someone with powers very similar to his (jokers) own. Akechi has the wildcard too?
Sae's Boss / Shido
- For the record Joker defended him and never once thought he was abusing Futaba.
- Met Wakaba when he worked for the government.
- Feels guilty that he didn't do anything when she said she was going to die. Was he in a position to do so? What did he do for the government?
- After Wakaba was killed he suspected his own government were behind it and left in disgust.
- Sojiro is just awesome. He would take a bullet for any of Joker's friends and die happy knowing he saved someones life.
- He will be the getaway driver after the PT crew breaks joker out. He's the only person we know with a car.
- They refer to it as the metaverse and not the cognitive world. could be the writers just didn't want to add a new term without context or they gained they're knowledge of the metaverse from an "other worldly" being.
Opening Casino Heist
- Is in the opening movie both the heist scene and the smash the city part. Will be joining up.
- Ran in to her in the hall at the star of the game she was labeled as a senior
- Riding in a limo. daddy is loaded.
- At the park cleanup she asked Mishima for the bottle cap so they can be used for medicine. She is seen watering flowers at the school also. What we should take away from this is she's a really good person. We need to know see that she's super duper good because her dad is bad like really bad.
- daddy's money is dirty money and she knows it or at least suspects.
- We will change daddy's heart and make him admit his evil ways.
- Her dad is the Shido.
- We don't know when she's going to join up or if the casino heist is her first. Stealing her dad's heart will prob be her first mission so the fact that shes on the comm at the start of the game isn't too much of a problem with her dad being Shido.
- on 7/29 Morgana says "But it's true that an observant criminal could have a true to reality city in their Palace."
- The opening casino heist wasn't in the real world but was Shido's palace. His palace just included a 1:1 of the city in it. He also says in the scene at the start of the game where joker has a flashback that he owns the cops. Would make sense that the shadows in his cognition would take the form of the police and security guards. The 2nd palace had two types of shadows (male and female) and the 3rd/4th had people/dogs. Multiple types of shadows is not unheard of
- Also looks like we did manage to steal his treasure but not sure if they were able to get it out.
- We don't actually see joker get taken in by the cops. It's possible that the traitor grabbed us after the shadow cops took us down and turned us in to the real world cops. Doesn't mean the world's can't be merging but my reasoning for it is off.
- One thing that bothers me is when they ask if everyone remembers where they have to meet up. Why was joker separate from the rest of the PT? The PT all leave the metaverse together so far. Could just mean where they're going to meet up near the exit (if there is an exit with the palace being the whole city). Hoping for more clues to clarify this.
- not going to betray us. he almost fell to the dark side and I haven't seen the conclusion of his story but seems like he's not going to an issue.
Best Girl current rankings
- Nothing is set yet no decisions have been made just the current rankings.
Best Bro current rankings.
- Makoto - the scene where the lights go out and she grabs jokers leg just made her more endearing. Her driving skills saved the crew after Palace 4. Could beat Kamoshisa in 1v1 volley ball.
- Futba - who doesn't like a quirky redhead. Her being Boss's adopted daughter could be a good thing as he seems to like Joker at this point in the story so he wouldn't have to give him the whole "let me show you my gun collection" talk. Although I'm thinking shes more like the quirky best friend type then best girl material (so sorry Fatuba Fans plesedonthateme)
- Dr.Death - shes a doctor who really cares about her work. Cares more about helping the little girl then getting the credit for it. She basicly broke down when she thought the girl was dead. Also SP Adhesives are amazing.
- Kasami - 100% little sister vibe while Futaba has potential to move up in rank Kasami is stuck in the sister zone. Who knows maybe her "sister" is more interesting.
- Fortune teller- Still a nice person despite the way she was treated. A but gullible though. I could see her sending all of Joker's savings to a Nigerian prince.
- Chess Girl (I know it's not chess) - mid tier maybe she well get more interesting.
- Ann - Not even in the running really because She's going to end up with Ryuji. If Ryuji wasn't around I would say shes not the bightest bulb in the pack. shes not dumb and seems to at least have passed her exams but we have honor student Makoto and super genius Futaba to compare her to. She is empathetic and has a high emotional intelligence. No way shes going to make it as an Actress with her (lack of) skills I cringe every time she tries. She would make a great councilor though with how she relates to people and to seems to be able to get along with everyone. She could also make it in professional sports with how high she was able to throw Mona after the 4th palace.
- Kawakami - Yes she's ranked lower than someone who is not even in the running. First off she lied about her sister WTF! She just seems like a mess. Her clothes don't fit and her hair is never brushed. She is stuck in "the help" tier. Keep her around for laundry and coffee.
Best Kitty current rankings.
- Ryuji - dude is our bro 100% He's the bad influence with a heart of gold and will stick with Joker to the end. He's the Ron Weasley to Joker's Harry Potter. He would be the most fun to go drinking with.
- Yusuke - you will only ever be his 2nd best friend. His true loyalty lies with art. If Joker was hanging off the side of a cliff and Yusuke had to make the decision to save Joker or paint the perfect sunset it would be a real nail biter to see what he decides.
- Mishima- Once he gets over himself he's going to be fine. He's like a more wimpy less fun Ryuji.
- Akechi - he's too full of himself. He always like "ugh I'm just sooooo popular I can't do the little people things like you do" Hanging out with him you would only ever be "Akechi's friend". His sweater vest is dumb.
- Snowball - he didn't deserve to go out like that.
- Morgana - is a spy and slave of the big bad. Also needs stop hitting on Ryuji's girl.
submitted by jhk84
to Persona5 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:29 icantrememberagainx3 2017 XC90 T8 Inscription - ERAD
Was driving on the expressway when suddenly my 2017 XC90 T8 Inscription jolted back and slowed down. A little rabbit image came out on the screen and said my speed was limited so I drove the car slowly home. I had it towed to the dealership the next morning because it sounded horrible when trying to drive it over.
Turns out the ERAD (Differential Case: Electric Rear Axle Drive) needs to be replaced and the HVCH (High Voltage Coolant Heater) and Coolant Sensor for about $10K. The car only had 35K miles and the warranty has run out already. I don't want to invest any money into repairing it. I was already planning to trade it in for a new vehicle.
At this point, it's just sitting in my driveway as I use a rental car to get around. My question is, do you think it's drive-able if going slow and not using electricity? I need to get it to CarMax to try to sell it. I drove it home after the diagnostics at the dealership, but that was only 2 miles and CarMax is about 15 miles away. I tried selling it back to Volvo, and they offered $10-15K for it in it's current state. Can't believe it's only worth that now.
Also, is it true that the ERAD issue is known for 2017's and they fixed it in newer models?
submitted by icantrememberagainx3
to Volvo [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:28 ImABadSpellerOkay Becoming desperate, anything I can do?
Currently enrolled in trade school. It was my understanding that you can be on EI when your a registered apprentice with the ITA in trade school.
I was on benefits for ~5 weeks previous to school due to a layoff. So let’s fast forward to the start of school.
I update on my reports that I’m attending school and provided the school and my ITA number.
It has been 9 weeks and no update and no benefits. I call twice a week and they say it is escalated to the max and there’s nothing they can do…
I had to pay 6k out of pocket for school. Another 750 for books. Now as a 20 year old I’m obviously running out of money. Parking being $10 a day + gas doesn’t help. ( transit isn’t a option I live a 1+ drive away from the school)
So any advice would be amazing. Thanks.
submitted by ImABadSpellerOkay
to EICERB [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:28 kasutori_Jack 2023 r/basbeall Power Rankings -- Week 9 : Tuesday Ranks Bring Rangers Threatening Top Spot, Mariners and San Francisco Ride Giant Seas, Cardinals Lose Altitude, If Rooting for Reds Voter They Get +1
— it's time for Week 9
Power Rankings: It may be Tuesday, but still thought about how much we dislike your favorite team 8 Days a Week. Also pool side blackjack is now my favorite part of Las Vegas. John Fisher, please ignore. Every voter has their own style / system and the only voting instructions are these:
"To an extent determined individually, you must take into account how strong a team is right now and likely to be going forward. You must, to some degree, give weight to the events and games of the previous week." TRANSPARENCY
: This link
will show you who voted each team where and has added neat statistics! New Voter Chance: Are you a fan of the Dodgers? Why? We have a new voter oppening. Please check this comment for details.
If something is a little messed up, feel free to
pester me let me know.
Total Votes: 28 of 29. So close.
|# || ||Team ||Δ ||Comment ||Record |
|1 || ||Rays ||0 ||Everyone's favorite myliobatiformes played another good week of baseball with the return of Tyler Glasnow. The Rays took an exciting series against the Dodgers after recharging during a weird mid-series rest day against the Blue Jays. Wander Franco is making his case to be starting SS in the All-Star Game, just make sure you don't accidentally vote for one of his brothers. It's still super weird to watch the offense carry while the bullpen struggles, but with guys coming back it should be f--, wait, Fairbanks is hurt again. ||39-17 |
|2 || ||Rangers ||+1 ||Series wins against both the Pirates and Orioles the last week has the club holding the 3rd best overall record in the majors. Go Stars. We're still having fun. ||34-19 |
|3 || ||Braves ||-1 ||3-4 last week and we started this week off with a loss against the Oakland "Triple A's" which is not good Bob. On the VERY brightside, we saw Soroka pitch from an MLB mound for the first time in almost 3 years. He pitched well and we need him to perform as we are absolutely depleted by injuries. Riley is starting to come to life. We hold a 4 game lead on the scond place MARLINS. Our division doesn't want to take advantage of our recent struggles, that's fine by me. ||32-22 |
|4 || ||Dodgers ||+1 || ||33-22 |
|5 || ||Orioles ||-1 ||A few weeks ago, I said if the Orioles can go at least .500 in May then they are for real. They wrapped up a winning month yesterday and have three games to go. They continue to play well, even though they lost the series against the Rangers, and seem to play better away from Camden Yards. They did, however, send Grayson Rodriguez down this week to AAA. He just has some stuff to figure out. He was getting crushed in his past few starts, and it was the right move to make. This solidifies the fact they need a frontline starter if they are going to make a serious push to get to and make noise in the post-season. ||34-20 |
|6 || ||Astros ||0 ||Jose Abreu finally hit a home run. All is right with the world. Unless the world's name is Lance McCullers Jr., who had another discomforting setback and we have no idea when we will see him this year. I still blame his hair. Anyway, our other Jose hit a grand slam at MMP this weekend. Where have we heard that before? ||31-22 |
|7 || ||Yankees ||0 ||It certainly would’ve been nice to take 2/3 from Baltimore, but it’s very hard to be mad at the Yankees’ month of May. Since May 1, the Yankees are 18-9, a huge turnaround from a .500 April. As we enter the dog days of summer, the top of the AL East is tightening up, but the Yankees don’t face either of the teams ahead of them again until July. The Yankees have to keep playing at this pace, and a Stanton (and maybe Rodon??) return could seriously help that. ||33-23 |
|8 || ||D-Backs ||+1 ||The Diamondbacks had a decent week, barely missing out on a sweep of the Phillies before dropping a series to the Red Sox. The offense gets on base but has been allergic to driving in RISP, and the starting rotation continues to be a merry-go-round, as none of the rookie pitchers on the team seem to be able to string together several good starts in a row without getting blown up once or twice. ||31-23 |
|9 || ||Blue Jays ||+1 ||The Jays' first series win since May 14th pulled us out of a bad-vibes tailspin the likes of which this fanbase hasn't seen since, well, the last time everybody freaked out over a losing streak. The usual suspects' continued confounding slow starts (Manoah, Kirk, Varsho, etc) have dropped us 10 games back from TB, last place in the best division in baseball. And YET, hope springs. Berrios (3 or fewer ER in 8 of his last 9 starts) finally appears to be pitching to the level expected of him when he was signed, and is pumping out quality starts along with Gausman and Bassitt. Kikuchi has slipped as Kikuchi does but has been very solid for a #5. We don't have the depth to send Manoah down for some needed alone time, but he's pushing it. Vladdy has been scuffling, Springer is heating up, and Bichette is an MVP candidate. With a little bit of lucky regression to the mean with abysmal RISP numbers, this team is just a few turns away from being very good. As long as we don't have to play too many games vs AL East teams. That should be fine. ||28-26 |
|10 || ||Twins ||-2 || ||28-26 |
|11 || ||Mariners ||+4 ||Just what the doctor ordered - 6-1 in the homestand so far. Some momentum is just what this team needs before two big series with teams they're chasing for playoff spots. If the M's can handle business over the next week, they'll be right back in the thick of it. Bryce Miller, do your thing. Up next: 3 vs. Damn Yankees, 3 @ Globe Life |Park Field Stadium Gardens Arena Domewhatever they're calling it these days |28-26 |
|12 || ||Red Sox ||-1 ||Scoring four runs total while getting swept by the Angels isn't a great look. This team is in many ways aggresively mediocre, always making sure that every win streak is followed up by an equally painful gut-punch. This is mainly due to the reliance on the offense to carry us to victory (2-17 when scoring <=3 runs), when the bats get cold, you're safe to turn off the game. Whitlock returning from injury and Bello/Sale both stepping up their game in May (2.74/2.42 ERA respectively) are good steps towards this team becoming Actually Good™ though. We'll see what June brings us... ||28-25 |
|13 || ||Brewers ||-1 ||Taking two of three from the Astros was nice. Barely avoiding a sweep from the Giants was not so sweet. Milwaukee has some issues with hitting in "close" situations. The Brewers either lose after having multiple opportunities to tie it up, or get absolutely blown out. ||28-25 |
|14 || ||Angels ||0 ||Did I travel out of state and all the way to Anaheim just to watch the team get swept by the Marlins? Perhaps. Was that objectively worse than what the Reds voter is going through? It's impossible to say. ||29-26 |
|15 || ||Mets ||-2 ||The Mets, who I proclaimed to be "good at baseball" last week, ended up dropping 2 of 3 against the Cubs and doing the same against the Rockies. I just don't know what to believe anymore. The only thing I know for sure is that Francisco Alvarez has got that fucking dawg in him, he's GOATed, he's him, he's on fleek, he's poggers, he's a proper legend, he's got an .885 OPS, he's a top bloke, he's got swag, he's fresh, he's Gen Z Mike Piazza, he's lit, he's making me feel old because he was born after 9/11, he's Francisco Alvarez. ||27-27 |
|16 || ||Gigantes ||+4 ||The Giants won yesterday, but strictly talking about last week, they went 5- 2 on an extremely acceptable road trip without any off days. Defeating two competent teams like the Twins and Brewers should feel good. On both losses, they gave up 7 runs, on every win they gave up 3, 1, or 0 runs. So, they threw two games out of 7 – that’s allowed. In the bad news department, Joc, Joey, and Thairo all not expected back until June 6th. I think we’re okay with more Bailey Patrick and this also means another look at unpredictable slugger David Villar. Slater continues covering for Joc. Let’s look a the numbers: 13th in MLB in Run Diff (+6 spots), 12th in RS / G (+6), 15th in RA / G (+2), 23rd in Bullpen ERA (+5). All of that is good and especially the bullpen is promising recently. The Giants continue at home vs the Pirates and wrap the homestand with 3 against our orange and black brothers in Baltimore. ||28-26 |
|17 || ||Pirates ||-1 ||Would I have been happy to learn on Opening Day that the Pirates would be around .500 at the end of May? Yes. But if you told me they got there after starting 20-8 I would be pretty disappointed. Here's hoping the pendulum swings the other way in June. ||26-27 |
|18 || ||Marlins ||+3 ||Yet another appearance of sweepy, the meme that was promised. After a rough series against the rox, we sweep the angels to settle into the third NL wild card spot. Our starting pitching is coming along after a bumpy start to several of our starters. Eury perez is gonna be a stud, just wanna remind yall. Also, shout out to Jorge Soler, who has been crushing baseballs the last week and change. In other miami sports related news, boston is the first city ever to lose two game 7s at home in both the NHL and NBA playoffs in the same year. Go Heat and go Panthers! ||28-26 |
|19 || ||Phillies ||-2 ||After losing 2 to the Diamondbacks and going down 5-0 in the 3rd game, the Phillies season looked as bleak as it could in late May while only being 4 games under .500. However, the team rallied and Trea Turner tied it in the 9th before going onto win it in 10. Then, they went down to Atlanta and split a 4 game series. It could've gone far worse. The Phillies most pressing need is now seemingly a 5th starter who isn't a guaranteed loss, as this week they trotted out Dylan Covey, who hadn't started a game since 2019. He got 2 outs and gave up 7 runs. He took the spot of Bailey Falter who, after a surprisingly productive 2022, started the season 0-7. Falter is the far better option, but Dave Dombrowski will likely be looking to upgrade until Andrew Painter can finally return. This week, the NL East road trip continues with their first 3 games against the Mets and 3 in Washington. Here's hoping June Schwarber shows up again this year. ||25-28 |
|20 || ||Padres ||-1 ||My Dad tells me it’s ok that the Dad’s lost 2 / 3 to NY; the Dodgers lost 2 / 3 to the Rays! The Pads aren’t in the same stratosphere as the Dodgers right now, though. 5 games under .500, 10th in the NL standings, 3 games out of the last wildcard slot. Of course there’s quite a bit of time to change it, there’s plenty of time to go on a run, or a slow and steady good month to gain ground. With every day that passes however, that goal becomes a bit harder to reach; I don’t think Pads fans were hoping for a wildcard spot by the end of this season, but that’s the position the team has to get to before even thinking of catching LA. The Padres are 4th in the NL West, and only a half game out of last. ||24-29 |
|21 || ||Cardinals ||-3 ||2-2 @ CIN; 1-2 @ CLE; 0-1 v KCR; another struggle week for the Cards. The fandom's been a bit kneejerk because of two good weeks before this. Their mistake. I'll say it a third time, the Cards playing at or beyond their expected level doesn't change the rotten FO. Yeah Marmol's pretty close to being fired, that's not a fix when the problem is John Mozeliak. ||24-32 |
|22 || ||Tigers ||+2 ||The most fun part of this past week has been watching the resurgence of Akil Baddoo. His energy is infectious and adds an exciting dimension to the lineup. As we head into the last few days of May, Baddoo has sported a .302/.405/.508 slash and a 155 wRC+ this month. Although he's still been hitting mostly in the 6 hole, if this keeps up he might find himself much higher in the order real soon. This week: 2 more vs. TEX and 3 at CWS. ||25-27 |
|23 || ||Guardians ||0 ||The Guardians won a series this week. I would like to see them win some games by more than one run, but it's clear this season, we have to take what we get. ||24-29 |
|24 || ||Cubs ||-2 ||Another terrible week for the Cubs, as a promising series win against the Mets was followed up by an embarrassing sweep against the Reds. The starting rotation was terrible, and the bullpen was somehow worse. Fans have had enough of David Ross, and Jed Hoyer is starting to come under pressure. Barring a dramatic turnaround, the Cubs will be sellers for the 3rd trade deadline in a row ||23-30 |
|25 || ||Reds ||+1 ||Okay guys, I’m here to be calm this week. I have been told by my wife’s attorney, Tom, that they are “aware” of my online activity regarding our impending divorce, so today let’s have a nice, calm, relaxing, perfectly fine, good old fashioned talk about Reds baseball. The Reds are just sorta middling. They’re not great but they’re not horrible. Unlike my marriage. Our starting pitching has resgressed, just like my marriage, and it’s very unfortunate to see, because our bullpen has been quite reliable unlike my wife. We still can’t hit home runs for some reason, but overall unlike my marriage the Reds on the upturn. There, are you happy Tom? I didn’t mention all the crap that’s been going on lately. I didn’t mention how I had to leave the Motel 6 I was at because I found a used needle in the bathroom, and by the way Tom, I know that you’re trying to use that as evidence that I can’t take care of my kids. I don’t even know who’s needle it was, it was like wedged behind the toilet. Believe me, I only found it because I dropped my phone while using the toilet. It wasn’t even visible, I had to like get on my hands and knees and crawl behind the toilet to grab my phone. So it puts the image in my head of some heroin addict or whatever sitting behind a toilet at a Motel 6 trying to get high, which honestly that just seems like an even worse situation than the one i’m in. Do I think it’s a coincidence that the day after I left the Motel 6 because of this, you’re requesting a drug test from me before I can see my kids? Huh Tom? How did you know about this incident Tom? The only people that know are the Motel 6 staff I notified, I don’t think any police showed up, so either you questioned them like i’m some criminal, or you’re following me. I know you’re reading this Tom, you’ve made several references to my posts on the baseball power rankings insinuating it’s me writing them, and yeah Tom you’re right it is me, can everybody in the comments give praise to Tom for being a regular Sherlock Holmes? Yeah everybody come on, Congratulations Tom! You’re the man! I’m gonna let you go home and fuck my sister, oh wait Tom I forgot, YOU ALREADY ARE. When you get home tonight tell Caitlin her brother says hi. Alright, I think I got that out of my system. Anyway, I think once more of our prospects are called up, probably around June or July, we may get hot and finish more closely to .500 than initially thought, and if this division stays like it is, and those prospects can deliver on their promise, it's entirely possible we could be in contention for the division. But a lot of this is gonna depend on if our Starting Rotation can get things back under control. Also we swept the Cubs so lol. ||24-29 |
|26 || ||Nationals ||-1 ||Week after week, I expect this Nats team to take a nose dive. I expect them to crumble and slip into a double-digit losing streak but it just isn't happening. They lead the NL in batting average (.267), are third in OBP (.330) and have the lowest strikeout rate in MLB. They still have their own troubles, but this team is alive (4 games out of a WC spot) ||23-31 |
|27 || ||Rockies ||+1 ||I don't have time to write a real blurb this week so you don't have to print this. Actually, you probably don't read these, I'm not sure anyone really reads them anyways besides the Reds guy's life breaking down, and this will probably get printed regardless. ||24-31 |
|28 || ||White Sox ||-1 ||Liam is back. I can't overstate how great that is to hear. He is one of the best people in the game and it's nothing short of amazing for him to be pitching in May. If you missed it, it was recently revealed that he had stage 4 lymphoma, not an early stage. He started treatment just over 3 months ago! Nothing on the field matters for this team, but at least there's that silver lining. ||22-34 |
|29 || ||Royals ||0 ||As of the time that this blurb is being written (Monday at 11:39 AM), only two teams in the majors have a record below .400. Yup, the Royals are there with the A's. I suppose the positive is that the team figured out that they can get rid of useless players in Hunter Dozier, but they still have a lot more work to do. ||17-38 |
|30 || ||Atléticos ||0 ||The A's have given up 10+ runs in a game 7 more times than they've won. It's a mix of bad roster building (the bullpen), under-preforming vets (Ramon Laureano 74 wRC+, Tony Kemp 38 wRC+), injuries (Seth Brown and Paul Blackburn are just now returning), and no fans in the stands since 2019. It's soul crushing to watch and the national media's constant condecention toward this particular poor team and it is even more annoying this year. ||11-45 |
submitted by kasutori_Jack
to baseball [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:28 kawana1987 2006 sienna developed misfire
2006 sienna, 3.3L v6 developed a cyl 4 misfire. Tried replacing the spark plug, it was "better" but came back after about 15min of driving. Old spark plug looked like it was running lean possibly. How can I check if it's the ignition coil? Or does it sound fuel related?
submitted by kawana1987
to AskMechanics [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:28 BearWearingPants Need assistance with a car I’m test driving
| || |
Runs and drives fine, but if I hit some bumps and it shows up “VSA ⚠️” and a check engine light, it doesn’t go over 3000rpm, is loud, and didn’t wanna accelerate out of the driveway. I can re-crank it and it runs fine like nothing was ever wrong. Not exactly making sense to me? submitted by BearWearingPants to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:25 igmyeongui PowerEdge r410 for 180$ (for replication)
I currently run Scale on a r730xd with a maximum usable 110tb of storage. I need to back it up asap as I lost my cloud backup since Google Drive is now enforcing their limits. I want to install the r410 at an offsite location and only turn it automatically on with a task once per week for the rsync task and then shutdown after the rsync task is done. I would put 4x20tb hard drives in it as a big jbod.
The configuration is the following:
- Dell PowerEdge R410
- 2x CPU: E5620 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 16GB
- HDD : none
- Raid card: H700
- Power supply: 2x
- 4x 3.5 Caddy
Apart of getting an HBA card, would this be any good for what I want to do?
submitted by igmyeongui
to truenas [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:25 NinjaRadiographer John Wicks entire Timeline from Chapter 1 to Chapter 4 (updated) Part 2 of 2 (Chapters 3 and 4)
If your reading this I had to split my post in two because Reddits chracter limit is 40,000 and ive gone well over that. anyway have fun.
John Wick Chapter 3 – Parabellum
John Wick 3 starts directly off of John Wick 2 with john running through the streets. The opening clock shot gives us the time as 5.10pm on Friday Day 13.
Friday Day 13 5.10pm
· 5.10pm john running through the streets.
· Winston arrives back at the Continental at 5.11pm “I’d say the odds were about even”.
· “John Wick. Contract starts at 6pm” is announced.
· John runs into an alley (the watch makes it 5.12pm) “Tick Tock Mr Wick”.
· John gets in a cab to the NY public Library. The clock in the cab makes it 5.38-5.39pm.
· John leaves his dog and runs to the library.
· “John Wick excommunicardo 20 minutes” in the exchange.
· John enters the library at 5.41 thanks to the clock above the clerk.
· John gets directions to his book and finds it at 5.45pm
· Big Ukrainian guy appears.
· John kills big Ukrainian guy with a book in 5 mins. Time is 5.50pm.
· John leaves and runs to the Doctor “john Wick excommunicardo in effect 10 minutes”.
· The Doctor must be 5 minutes away. John arrives “I still have 5 minutes”.
· Doctor treats john and stops dead on 6pm. Contract on john goes live and texts go out.
· John finishes up and shoots the doc as requested.
· John leaves at 6.05pm
· John runs through China Town
· Chinese thugs see him and chase him into the museum.
· John reassembles the revolver.
· John kills lots of people (best scene in the film). Whole fight takes about 10 minutes.
· John leaves.
· The dog arrives at the hotel around 6.10pm which fits with the film.
· John is hit by 2 cars and runs into the stables.
· John kills lots of people and rides off on a horse (about a 20 minute fight).
· John rides on the horse and kills the motorbike assassins.
· The contract gets raised in the exchange around 6.40pm
· John makes it to the Tarkovsky Theatre at around 6.50pm.
· Conversation with the desk when he removes things and meets the director. We learn johns name is Jordarni Jonovovich (I might have that slighty wrong). They talk and she agrees to give him transport to Casablanca. Probably an hour has passed since arriving at 7.50pm.
· John leaves on a life boat.
Saturday Day 14 9.00am
· Next scene. Morning The adjudicator arrives at the hotel at 9am judging by the daylight.
· The adjudicator meets Winston at 9.10am 5 minute conversation and they view santinos body. The whole conversation was about 20 minutes.
· The adjudicator gives him 1 week to get his affairs in order. This is the first clear timeline that is established. Therefore the films big shoot out must be Saturday Day 21.
· The adjudicator then vists the Bowery King (assuming she left Winston and went straight there it probably took an hour. She seems the type).
· Adjudicator with the King “you see rats with wings but I see the internet”.
· Adjudicator brings out the gun from John Wick 2 (the one the Bowery King gave him). She could have got it before seeing Winston or after. I think before. Bowery King also gets 7 days. The time is roughly 10.30 am
Monday Day 16 3.50am USA 9.50am Casablanca.
Cut to Casablanca. Google tells me that New York to Casablanca by boat at 40 knots takes 3.7 days by sea. Seeing as it’s a shady world and the fastest boats can travel at 80 knots and, assuming they are using that boat, takes 1.3 days for john to reach his destination (32 hours) making it Monday Day 16 3.50 am. However Casablanca is 6 hours ahead so its 9.50 am when John arrives at the port which fits the film.
· John walks through the port
· Cut to evening/Night obviously it’s a very long way to the hotel from the port and hes a man of focus.
· John kills 2 guys in an alley and meets an assassin who offers him amnesty “welcome to casablanca Mr Wick”.
· John enters the continental and meet Sofia. I estimate that the time is 8pm
· Conversation with Sofia and the marker.
· Sofia gets ready “We leave in 10 minutes”. The whole thing was probably 15 minutes. Therefre 8.15pm Casblanca and 2.15 pm USA.
Cut to the next scene at night where the Adjudicator meets Zero. This is most likely during the time that Johnwas travelling so this is either Saturday Day 14 or Sunday Day 15. Im inclined to Saturday at 8pm. She seems efficient.
Saturday Day 14 8pm
· Adjudicator recruits Zero. There a continuity error where the Adjudicator says “he killed scores of men this week alone” which if youre still following is actually 13 days although can be considered vaguly accurate. I suspect she was reffering to John wick 2 though which would fit. They talk for 5 minutes.
· Next scene is back at the Tarkovsky Theatre where zero and his men attack the Russian and Director. It’s still raining so it can be assumed that it’s the same night probably an hour later. So 9pm.
· The directors conversation with the adjudicator where Zero stabs her hands. The whole thing probably was 30 mins to kill all the guards and 30 mins to talk and get stabbed so its 10pm.
Monday Day 16 8.15pm Casablanca and 2.15pm USA.
· Cut to John and Sofia. 5 min conversation and 30 minute trip to meet berrada.
· Conversation about Markers, coins and social contracts “Do you know where the word assassin comes from”.
· John learns how to meet the elders.
· John and Sofia kill lots of people.
· Berrada survives and probably 30 mins have passed.
· John and Sofia fight their way out through the gold melting vats eneterance (about 10 minutes since Berrada conversation and fight). The fight is fairly straight forward so probably on 20 minutes through there. They enter the courtyard and kill lots of people and escape in the cars. It’s a very long fight so very likely and hour and a half passes which makes the time 11.10pm casa and 5.10pm USA.
Tuesday Day 17 8am Casablanca and 2 am USA
· The next scene is john and Sofia arriving at the desert. Google tells me that Dawn in Casablanca is at 8am. Its safe to assume that they both shared the driving and got some rest for the previous 9 hours. The car is also quite a distance into the desert I assume so they’ve likely used the night to follow the dog star and get a head start on meeting the elder.
· Sofia drops john off in the desert, waters her dogs and john leaves with a thimbleful of watered backwash. John begins his walk.
· He walks all day and night and collapses around 10am Casa (judging by the sun in the sky) on Day 18 (Day 16 4 am USA).
Saturday Day 21 9am USA.
· The next scene is early am for the Bowery King and Zero guards are killing all his men. Juding by the light and that we know he had 7 days it has to be Saturday Day 21 about 9am.
This scene presents a small problem because they haven’t been seen since maiming the director on Saturday Day 14 at 10pm but maybe the adjudicator has had other duties to attend to in that time.
· The adjudicator and Bowery King talk and he gets 7 cuts at 9.30am assuming the conversation took 30 minutes.
Tuesday Day 17 11am Casablanca and 5 am USA
· Cut back to an unconious John who probably been out for an hour. Hes picked up and taken to the elder and spends time in the tent (say 2 hours (1pm)).
· The conversation took an hour (2pm) where he chops off his finger and gets a mission to kill Winston. Zayer helps prepare for Johns departure giving him a change of clothes and, its implied, help to get back so this takes longer (another 4 hours to treat his finger and recover? 7pm?). Its likely that they have methods of getting through the desert but its still a long journey but its likely they took 2 days to get back to Casablanca. Say 48 hours (because he got a car a fair way in to the desert and camels are slower) making arriving back in Casablanca Day 19 7pm Casa. If he then got the 80 knot boat back that’s then another 32 hours travel making it Day 21 3am which means that he arrives back at 9pm Saturday Day 21 usa.
Saturday Day 21 10pm
· The next scene is John getting off the train and meeting Zero and the assassins which was probably an hour later at 10pm which fits with the film.
· John conversation with Zero and escape on the bike 10 minutes.
· Bike chase across the bridge with swords. John kills lots of people. John arrives at the continental and escapes Zero on the consecrated ground after about 40 minutes making the time around 10.50.
· John meets Winston after a 10 minute wait and after talking to Zero. Zero is ruined for me at this point when he becomes an obsessive fan boy all of a sudden which doesn’t fit with his character up to this point. So its 11pm when John and Winston talks in the room of glass.
· Winston convinces John to change sides and “go to war with the high table”.
· The Adjudicator arrives 10 minutes later (11.10) “Mr Wick it is a pleasure to meet you”.
· The adjudicator deconsecrates the Contenital. The process probably takes 10 minutes to get the file and do. Adjudicator leaves and summons a kill squad which, judging by the way they arrive, she had tooled up and ready just in case.
· John, Winston and Choron the concierge tool up. The guests leave and the decronsecration order is processed. This probably took around an hour (movie land reasons for being so quick) and the kill squad arrived after everyone has left say another hour so the time is Sunday day 22 at 1.20am.
Sunday Day 22 1.20
· John and Charon attempt to kill lots of people but cant due to lack of firepower. The staff are all killed very quickly within 10 minutes of the kill squad arriving.
· It was approximately 30 seconds for john to realise that he needs more firepower and 29 minutes and 30 seconds to be able to be in a position for him to be able to get back and rearm.
· They arm up again (probably 30 minutes) and head back out hunting again.
· John and Charon kill lots of people.
· They’ve probably been fighting for an hour when the adjudicator makes her phone call to Winston where he hands up at 3.30am.
· John enters the room of glass at 3.35am and fights the two assassins who smash him into display cases. Zero taunts him and 5 minutes later the assassins are killed.
· Zero beckons John to come upstairs.
· The two respectful assassins from the raid (great films watch them both) attack and talk with Mr Wick.
· The fight lasts about 40 minutes. John leaves them alive and goes to face Zero.
· John faces Zero (fanboy worship 4.20am). The fight lasts another 40 minutes.
· Charon returns to the vault and the Adjudicator calls Winston at 4.55am.
· Zero dies at 5.15am after him and John talk “That was a pretty good fight”.
· Winston and Adjudicator are on the roof they look like they have been talking for a short while whilst the light (pre dawn) makes it about 5.30am when John arrives.
· Winston betrays John and shoots him off the roof at 5.45am. The Adjudicator leaves.
· Clean up and sorting the continental appears to start immediately but its likely the Adjudicator went to her room and packed before leaving so the time is more 7am when the adjudicator realizes Johns body is missing.
· John is picked up by Tick Tock man and taken to the Bowery King. If this is around the same time then he meets the King at 7am. The conversation lasts about 5 minutes “cos im really pissed off”.
John Wick 3 ends on Sunday Day 21 at 7.05am.
John Wick Chapter 4
We know this film starts 6 months after Chapter three which has allowed John to heal from his injuries of falling off the roof in the last film. This one is harder to pace properly because of all the travelling between places so my timeline may be out here and there but generally it should be fine. 6 months is equal to 183 days ish so John Wick 4 starts on Monday Day 205 (because John Wick 3 ended on day 22 and nothing good ever happens on a Monday (p.s it’s only a Monday because I can’t be bothered to properly work out what the actual day of the week it would be)).
Monday Day 205 7.20 pm
· Bowery King gives a speech and walks through to John walking Johns dog. John is training on a Makawara Board Which is a traditional way of making strong punches and toughening up your hands (I study martial arts and used to have one, he’s also punching with reasonable form but with a Shotokan method with the reverse hand at the hip instead of the chest). New York skyline shows its sunset which the internet tells me is about 7.20 pm in April which is 6 months from October and fits the film later on. “You ready John?”.
Thursday Day 208 6am
·Sunrise in the desert. John kills 3 people on horse back and meets the elder. This must be the desert near Casablanca from Chapter 3. Google tells me that NY to Casablanca by boat at 40 knots takes 3,7 days by sea and seeing as it’s a shady world and the fastest boats travel at 80 knots it takes 1.3 days foe John to reach Casablanca then he has to get into the desert which takes 48 hours to find the elder making it 3.3 days later or Day 208. It probably takes an hour to kill the three horsemen. John meets the elder and they talk for 5 minutes and john kills him at 7.05am. John leaves. “No one escapes the table”.
Saturday Day 210 Evening probably around 5pm
· Back in New York Continental Hotel. Assumption that news of the Elder has been notified to the relevant people and its say, two days later. The Harbinger arrives and asks Charon to speak to the manager. Approx 10 minutes later he meets Winston delivers his letter and gives a 1 hour time limit to evacuate the hotel and then leaves. They get to it.
· Next scene is in the Marquis tower Winston has obviously got things going and he and Charon have gone pretty much straight there. They meet the Marquis and talk for 10minutes and Marquis blows up the continental exactly 1 hour after the hourglass notification was given so it is 6.05 pm. Marquis kill Charon 30 seconds later. “It has been an honor my friend” and leaves a minute after that asking for Chidi (his main guy) to find Caine at 6.07ish.
Sunday Day 211 9am
·The next scene is Paris. New York to Paris is 7.5 hours by plane. The assumption is that the Marquis left and took 1 hour to airport, straight on to the plane and the straight to Paris in another hour meaning it took 9.5 hours making it 3 am in the USA. France is 6 hours ahead of America making the time 9am which fits the film. Caine is sitting listening to his daughter play violin. He then is seen going to see the Marquis so im assuming this is an hour later. They talk and Caine gets his name. It takes 10 mins and Caine leaves at 10.10 am.
Monday Day 212 10 pm
·Cut to Osaka Japan. Paris to Osaka flight time is 15 hours,1 hour to the airport and then to the hotel. The time difference is that Japan is 7 hours ahead of usa so it makes it 11 am but the scene is night so say 10 pm and say than rather than a continuity error there was a flight delay because of movieland reasons. Mr Nobody enters the Continental and meets Akira the concierge and checks in. We meet her and the manager.
Note here: There’s cherry blossom on the trees. Cherry blossom season in Japan is roughly march to April which fits with the 6 months since October but if you don’t think that then the trees are artificial or genetically altered to bloom all year round.
Nobody takes a seat after checking in (10mins) and checks his dairy. The Manager and Akira walk and talk about 20 minutes through the LED museum and the manager goes out to meet John a further 10 mins later at 10.30pm. They talk for 30 minutes.
·Chidi arrives with Caine and asks to see the manager. Nobody notices when they arrive at 11pm.
The evacuation starts immediately. Akira runs up to see the manager so it must be 5 mins later when she sees him. John waits. The manager gets his staff ready which takes about 10 mins ish and meets Chidi at 11.20 pm.
·The manager and Chidi and Caine talk for 10 minutes and it erupts into a massive rumble.
·The manager kills lots of people. The first part of the fight takes about 10 minutes until the kill squad arrives and the fight enters round 2 at 11.45 pm.
Tuesday Day 213 00.00 am
Back on the roof the kill squad find John and Akira. Must be about 15 minutes later making it 00.00am.
·John and Akira kill lots of people. Interesting note: you can clearly see John aiming for the breaks and chinks in the kill squads armour which is still bullet proof like John Wick 3.
The fight takes 20 minutes. (00.20am)
· Cut to the kitchen and the Manager. Caine is slurping noodles which take 5 minutes to make. Incidentally slurping noodles is a Japanese thing and Donnie Yen is Chinese (00.25). Caine kills lots of people.
·Cut to John and Akira killing lots of people at about the same time and Caine finishes his fight. Its quite a long fight (30 mins). The Manager arrives and saves Akira and John leaves. “Kill as many as you can”.
·John enters the LED museum and about 5 mins later is attacked by the kill squad. John kills lots of people. Another long fight which takes about 45 minutes especially with the nunchucks making the time about 2am.
·Caine arrives and they talk and fight which takes about 15 minutes until Mr Nobody arrives and tries to kill them. Note: Caine loses his sword cane sheath here because you don’t see it again from now on.
Cut to the exchange which must be the same time and Johns bounty is increased.
·Cut to John outside in a bamboo area. Its about 15 minutes since he escaped Caine so about 2.30 am. John is attacked. John kills lots of people. Takes about 5 minutes.
· John and Nobody and his dog talk for 5 minutes and john leaves. “Take better care of yourself”.
Cut to the Manager and Akira trying to leave. Caine has beat them to it and its around the same time as Johns escape. Caine and the Manager fight which takes 10 mins and Caine kills the manager at 2.50 am and Akira leaves.
·John is at the station and most likely has been for 10 minutes. He gets on the train. Akira arrives, they talk for 5 minutes and Akira leaves next stop,
·Cut to New York in the rain likely 2pm. Winston and Bowery king talk for 10 mins likely at the same time John was escaping.
Friday Day 215 12 pm
·Next is Marquis and the Harbinger in Paris. Its bright day time so likely midday. Caine and Nobody are there so they must have travelled straight from Japan. So 1 hour to airport, 15 hour flight to France and 1 hour to Paris makes it 17 hours Since Japan but its Midday because it should be 8 pm so the plane had an engine fault and there was a delay.
· Nobody and the Marquis talk and Marquis stabs Nobody and makes a deal. Note here: Why do they shake with their left hands in this scene? Marquis leaves and Cut to
Saturday Day 216 12pm
·John in New York visiting Charons grave site. Its Midday and Paris is 6 hours ahead so it has to be the following day so its Saturday Day 216. 6 days have passed since Charon was killed. I could have this slightly wrong but movieland reasons for burying him so quickly. John and Winston talk for 15 minutes. “They’re cold hard facts”. John heads to Berlin.
Monday Day 218 8 pm
·Next scene is John in Berlin at night. NY to Berlin is 8 hours ish. 1 hour to the airport, flight and 1 hour to Berlin is 10 hours. Berlin is 6 hours ahead of USA which means the time should be 6am which doesn’t fit with the film therefore there must have been another flight delay and it’s the day 218 Monday say 8pm.
·Nobody watches John enter the safe haven Church.
·John unburdens his guns and enters. He speaks to the priest who shoots him and gets taken away. “Nice Suit”. Prob 5 minutes so its 8.05pm
·Cut to Marquis at the ballet. My Nobody calls him to give him Johns location so it must be the same time.
·John awakes with a noose around his neck. He been there about 30 minutes with everyone surrounding him. Katia arrives and talks to John about age and Uncle Petior whilst continuously stringing him up. “We have a common enemy”. They make a deal to kill Killa and the whole thing took about 15 minutes. Claus smacks John. “I am Claus”.
·About an hour later John and Claus are in the club to see Killa. Note: Scott Adkins is brilliant as Killa. Claus delivers a letter. Killa and John talk. Caine arrives and joins them. Conversation about family and personal feelings and discord between old friends. Mr Nobody joins them and takes a seat. Converstaion on who wants to kill who.
·They play cards. Interesting note: Caine here looks at his cards and says what he has so therefore he must have some actual vision. By the time Killa lays his cards on the table about 30 minutes must have passed. Once he does-
·John, Caine and Nobody kill lots of people.
·Killa runs into the club and john follows.
·John kills lots of people. It’s a drawn out fight against all the men and Killa but doesn’t last that long say about 30 minutes whilst Caine and Nobody kill everyone else in Killas office.
·John kills lots of people and Killa dies at 10.40pm
·The whole club empties 5 minutes later. Nobody tries to shoot John but Caine stops him. John leaves.
·Back at the Church an Hour later (11.45pm). John gives Killas tooth to Katia and we cut to John’s welcome back ceremony. It takes time to prepare and melt gold so its another 2 hours later making it 1.45am on Day 219 Tuesday. The ceremony probably takes an hour with them burning their arms ala David Caradine from Kung Fu style. Jordani is accepted back at 2.45 am
Wednesday Day 220 12.00 pm
·Winston visits the Marquis who we know is in Paris. Theres no time difference between Paris and Berlin and theres no way to know what time it actually is so im saying midday. John is likely traveling to Paris because he shows up in a bit. Winston delivers the message and formal challenge and they talk about the old ways and rules. It’s a detailed conversation and likely takets 20 minutes. “Such is life”.
·Next scene is John walking across themarble in front of the effiel tower. Its dull so say early evening say 5 pm.
·John, the Marquis and Harbinger discuss terms of the duel. We also get a finishing time of sunrise on day 221 which is Thursday for the duel and film ending. Whole thing takes about 15 minutes. John leaves with Winston.
·Caine and Marquis talk for 5 minutes and Caine leaves.
·Cut to John in a church say 30 mins since. Caine is there and they talk and share a moment together. John leaves after 5 minutes at 5.35 pm.
·Cut to the Marquis and Harbinger talking. Its now night at about 8 pm and the conversation takes about 5 minutes.
·John arrives at the safe harbour probably at the same time and eneter the station and meets Winston and the King at 8.10. John gets his suit.
·Chidi and the Marquis talk and there a brief shot of a large clock on the wall saying the time is 11.50 so that’s the time.
Thursday Day 221 00.00am
·Chidi puts out the contract to the exchange and the radio station at 00.00am.
·All the assassins tool up. Things are going to get very busy for John.
·John gets his gun at 00.00am. “This Viper has ferocious fangs”.
·Some time later they get on the boat and 20 minutes journey to Johns destination. Converstaion about grave stones. We also discover sunrise is at 6.03 am.
·John enters the road in front of the Effiel tower at about 4.30 am. At this time the exchange informs everyone where he is.
·John kills lots of people. Some in a mustang (love that car) whilst getting his gun. 15 min fight (4uilding site house at 5.37am.45am).
·John arrives at the arc de triumpth 15 mins after that (5.00).
·John kills lots of people in a car, on foot, between traffic at the arc de triumpth. (long fight 30 minutes).
·Marquis takes a phone call from Nobody at 5.33 am (clock behind him).
·John continues to kill lots of peopleand escapes on a bike heading to the Sacre Coeur at 5.35.
·John kills lots of poepl on a bike and enters the building site house at 5.35.
·One of the best fight scenes in the film. Nobody enters.
·Nobody and john kill lots of people. Marquis call Nobody at 5.40 (Clock behind him again).
·John and Nobody continue to kill lots of people.
·Marquis calls Nobody at 5.43 $40 million.
·More assassins arrive. John kills lots of people. (top down fight love this so much).
·Nobody and john kill lots of people.
·Nobody and John fall through a hole in the floor at 5.45.
·john saves nobodys dog at 5.46.
·John escapes out the window. He looks at his watch which shows the time is 5.50am. John heads to the steps.
·John starts up the steps. The time is 5.55am. He has 7 minutes to get to the top.
·John kills lots of people.
·John gets almost to the top and falls back about half way when Chidi attacks him.
·John and Chidi fight and john falls to the bottom.
·Caine arrives at 5.59.
·Caine and John kill lots of people back up the steps.
·Nobody shoots Chidi at 6.00am. Chidi is killed by the dog and Nobody at 6.01am.
·John and Caine arrive at the church at 6.03am. Cain stabs johns hand.
·The Duel commences. It takes approximately 5 minutes. Nobody and the dog watch.
·John kills the Marquis at 6.08am.
·The Harbinger makes his announcements and takes his leave at 6.09 am
·Cain leaves after talking to John at 6.10am.
·Winston talks to John. “Will you take me home?”.
·John passes out on the church steps thinking of his wife at 6.11 am on Thursday Day 221.
Thursday Day 228 12.00pm
·Back to New York a few days have passed so im assuming a week later at midday. Bowery king and Winston are standing at Johns Grave. They talk and leave after 5 minutes .
·After credits scene assuming this is the same time as the graveyard scene. Caine is visting his daughter. Akira is going to kill him.
John Wick Chapter 4 ends on Thursday Day 228 12.00pm.
submitted by NinjaRadiographer
to JohnWick [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 23:23 Bronx_Fellow Solved: Windows 10/Debian dual-boot problem
Have 10 yr. old HP refurbed desktop, came with Win 10 Home. Added a few Debian installs to fiddle with. After a botched Pop! OS install, windows no longer booted(Linux still booted via grub menu). Here is how I accidently got windows to boot:
1)From within Debian, I obtained and installed Ventoy on a USB Flash Drive.
2)Obtain and load "Bob.Ombs.Modified.Win10PEX.64" into Ventoy.
3)Reboot into Ventoy. Run Bob.Ombs.Modified-
4)Choose "Repair Windows", then choose "DISM Repair(Offline)".
5)This allowed Windows to boot, but Grub was gone.
6)Booted Debian via Power_on setup screen. Re-installed and updated Grub.
This got my dual-boot working again(until the next tragedy). I thought I would be glad to see Windows again. I was not. Cheers.
submitted by Bronx_Fellow
to linuxquestions [link] [comments]