Barndominium kits for sale south carolina
2008.03.24 16:22 North Carolina
A subreddit for the state of North Carolina.
2013.01.21 02:44 right2bear South Carolina Gun Enthusiasts & Second Amendment Rights Discussion
South Carolina Gun Enthusiasts & Second Amendment Rights Discussion. For SC related firearms discussion, including handguns, pistols, long guns, rifles, AR-15, shotguns and all other hardware. Discuss topics on SC concealed carry, concealed weapon permits (CWP), training. Feel free to post regarding items for sale or wanted to buy or trade.
2015.08.17 15:55 JCoxRocks Panthers Extra Points
Home base for the /Panthers Analysis Team. Discussion of stats, analysis, player profiles and game recaps to contribute to the NFL's greatest sub.
2023.05.28 15:05 HEBAMOHAMED216 مظلات وسواتر الرياض بسعر مميز سواتر دوت كوم
submitted by HEBAMOHAMED216
to u/HEBAMOHAMED216 [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 14:19 Sinnoto [Store] KeebCats Vendor - Weekend Sale 50% off Selected Springs, Switches and More! AP TX Stabilisers, Durock V2, Gateron Root Beer Float Switches, Bakeneko 60 & 65 keyboards ,Alpaca Switches, Onion Switches, Lube Stations, Plate Fork, Keyboard Lube, Switch Films, 205g0, XHT.
We're KeebCats, a UK-based keyboard vendor with a passion for all things custom keebs. Our goal is to bring you the latest and greatest products in the keyboard community, from lubes and switch films to exclusive deskmats.
We're running a short bank holiday summer sale for just this weekend! Make sure to check out switches, stabs and more with up to 50% off!
Bank Holiday Summer Sale Checkout the KeebCats Summer Bank Holiday Sale!
- Huge discounts on some of the best switches, stabs and lube around!
New AP TX Stabilisers & Durock V2s - now with more options! AP TX Stabilisers
- The new fresh stabilisers from TX, with even better performance and less wobble. Available in both 1.2mm & 1.6mm sizes. Durock V2
- Your favourite screw-in stabilisers, now available in 3u and 6u sizes for you interesting sized keyboard folks!
Cool yourself down with the all new Gateron Root Beer Float Switches from Punkshoo!
Punkshoo has just released the refreshing new Gateron Root Beer Float Switches, a nostalgia inducing light-medium tactile switch. This switch will get you cooled down in time for summer, make sure to check out the pre-order today at KeebCats. Checkout Gateron Root Beer Float Switches
Brand New Switch Arrivals
Your brand new favourite switches have landed at KeebCats! Make sure to pick up some of these hot switches. New KTT Budget Switches
- Your new favourite budget switches from KTT! From new budget tactiles to the new full POM Laurels. You don't want to miss out on these. Alpaca V2 2023 Restock
- No switch collection or enthusiast is right without these iconic switches in their possession. Grab the latest version of Alpacas, pre-lubed and ready for any build!
Bakeneko 60 & 65 Extras and more CannonKeys goodies have landed at KeebCats
Make sure to checkout the famous bakeneko kits from CannonKeys today at KeebCats. Bakeneko 60 & 65 Extras now in-stock at KeebCats
Vortex PC66 Complete Pre-Built
Introducing the Vortex PC66 Keyboard, a stylish and versatile typing companion. With triple connectivity, Vortexgear GUI customization, and hot-swap PCB design, enjoy seamless performance and personalization. Premium comfort and reliable data transfer come together with PBT Dye-Sub keycaps, USB Type-C, and adjustable typing angles. Upgrade to the Vortex PC66 and type like a pro! Vortex PC66 - Available Instock!
Switches & Stabilizers & Switch Films
Switches, Stabilizers, Switch Films & More: At KeebCats, we're always stocking up on your favorite switches, stabilizers, switch films, and more. From Gateron Cream Soda linears to KTT Phalaenopsis tactiles, and Durock stabilizers, we've got you covered. KTT Phalaenopsis Tactiles
- An exciting, hard to find light-spring tactile but with a panda-like bump. Don't miss out on these beautiful switches. TX Switch Films
- All the colours! Deskeys Switch Films
- The thocciest in town!
Keyboard Lubes: Keep your keyboard running smoothly with our comprehensive range of keyboard lubes, now available at a reduced price. 205g0, 3204, 105/107 Oils and more!
- A comprehensive price drop on all our lubes! XHT-BDZ
- For your stabilizer tuning needs!
Deskmats / Deskpads
Deskmats & Deskpads: Add some style to your setup with our exclusive range of deskmats and deskpads. From the vibrant Froggy Deskmat to the elusive Wanderer mats, there's something for everyone. Check out Deskmats at KeebCats
We've got your favorite switch modding necessities ready to go! FYI did you know we stock Universal PCBs and plates, just in case you were thinking of doing another build for your keeb soon! New KeebCats Plate fork Switch Springs Graveshift O-Rings Switch and Keyboard Accessories Universal Keyboard PCBs (60% & 65%) Universal Keyboard Plates (60% & 65%)
Shipping Info: We aim to dispatch your orders within 2-3 days, Monday to Friday, and ship globally (EU, US, CA, AUS, JP and more). Free shipping within the UK is available for orders over £85. All of our packaging is 100% recyclable. Socials
Don't forget to follow our socials to stay up to date with our latest products, Group Buys and Restocks! Discord Instagram Facebook
Thanks for checking us out! And as always feel free to checkout our entire offering at the KeebCats Website
The KeebCats Family <3
submitted by Sinnoto
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 14:16 Neither-Meeting-4491 ISO bearlien
Please, I see it is on sale on the American website atm, if anyone would be willing to buy and ship it to me? I live in South Africa and will pay for everything!
submitted by Neither-Meeting-4491
to buildabearBST [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 14:11 sh00t1ngf1sh Should I do a CFA?
I did a bachelors in a science related field, worked in that industry for ten odd years but everything was more business related and sales and now I run my own business doing well and do property development and day trade/swing trade as a side investment. I do everything fairly well, I don’t do another field because I wasn’t good at the last industry. I’m very fond of finance/investing and would probably want to pickup on a job in this field once I get tired of the business and more more towards private equity which will deal with a fair bit on with some projects. We do quite a few investment property projects already and I help a lot as a consultant for other businesses. I know finance may take more connections than anything else but would doing the CFA Level 3 help job prospects at all?*****<——Question here. I’ve looked over the exams and is very much consistent with what I’ve been self learning over the past 4 years. I’ve read about 30 odd books in finance and will probably buy the CFA resource kit that is about $250.
submitted by sh00t1ngf1sh
to AusFinance [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 14:00 forestnymph97 Awendaw
| || |
I just moved to awendaw area south carolina for a temporary job and the place I'm in has minimal cell service and no wifi. What would be the best way to make sure I get cell service and be able to use my computer to apply to other jobs? I currently use T-Mobile and cell service is very spotty and unreliable. And the best way to get more cell signal in general. I want to be able to unwind and watch a show in my spare time submitted by forestnymph97 to CellBoosters [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 13:58 temptationaus UFC Fight Night: Kara-France vs Albazi (Provide Picks Full Card Breakdown) [+92 Units in 18 months]
2023 Results (So Far): +18.78 Units
2022 Results: +73.185 Units
All Time: +92 Units
Full transparency, I run a MMA betting service called Provide Picks. We have been operating for roughly a year and a half completely tracked and verifiable with a return of over 96 units in that short time. You can find our full tracking sheet history here
and you can also see a bunch of customer testimonials and betting slips throughout that time here
Me myself, I have watched MMA religiously for more than 10 years and trained for over 4.5 years, I love this sport so I figured why not help bring some insight and analysis to others! Now this isn’t a sales pitch, I know how Reddit works and I really enjoy the opinions shared on this sub-reddit so I genuinely want to help contribute and if you enjoy the output, please feel free to join the team! We are proven to be profitable long-term so if you have some spare change to invest at any level, you love the sport and are interested in improving your knowledge - come over and check us out at providepicks.com
. As we have a fair base of paying members, it wouldn’t be fair to them to share every single one of our bets however I want to provide as much value for this betting community as people, hopefully to help you guys see a different angle in terms of MMA betting and long-term profitability and more importantly - sending these bookies broke.
Anyways enough waffle - let’s get into this week’s shenanigans. This is a surprisingly fun fight night card, I love these events that are lower on name value but just full of decent talent and exciting matchups. This is definitely one of them and generally when you have slightly lesser talent stacked fight nights, you have a night full of violence and finishes - let’s see if that continues in this one. Onto the breakdowns! Maxim Grishin (32-9-2) vs. Philipe Lins (16-5):
Grishin is a tall, orthodox fighter who is just a real good mixed martial artist. He is a big frame for the LHW division, is strong and still has fairly slow, plodding style of movement and footwork. Is good in the clinch, very good at holding position by winning underhooks and using his big head to frame against the neck of his opponent and keep them in position for taxing knees to the body and just wearing on them with his big frame. I like his ability to keep the fight in his range, using slight forward pressure and a decent feint game to his advantage. Can be a little heavy set on the lead leg so should look out for the speedy outside leg kick of Lins in this one - Grishin is also pretty handy at catching the body kick and punishing. Personally, never been massively high on Lins in his career, admittedly he has looked better since dropping to his proper weight class post juice cycle but it is against weak competition. He is OK everywhere but not great anywhere, I do like his hand-speed with his boxing combos especially when pressuring forward. I think he mixes in takedowns well in his game at times but he can also be held against the cage. I probably slightly edge Lins in terms of cardio but I also do think this is a massive watch the scales fight due to Grishin’s size and propensity for bad weight cuts. This is a tough fight to call given both guys are fairly unimpressive. I favour the speed of Lins with the hand-speed and kicks definitely but he doesn’t set them up intelligently. I think Grishin can hold Lins against the cage, wear on him with his size and win minutes. I capped this fight 50/50 and I think we see a close fight, will take Maxim Grishin by UD
but with very low confidence. BET:
No bet. Luan Lacerda (12-2) vs. Da'Mon Blackshear (12-5-1):
I like what I saw on debut from Lacerda - he has a very Muay Thai style of fighting, very flat-footed with a high guard, move forward pressuring with the lead leg ready to pop up and check kicks quickly. He has sharp, fast hands and particularly his hooks to the body are very technically sound. Against Stamann he was able to mix some grappling in when it suited but it is clear he is more of an Aldo style fighter that prefers to stuff takedowns and keep it on the feet. Coming up against Blackshear here who I have been very impressed with even though he is off 2 losses. Da’mon is a super well rounded guy, I like his creative offence on the feet and I also like his offensive grappling ability on the ground too. Defensively, he leave a little more to be desired and can be a little comfortable with fighting off his back which I don’t particularly like. We haven’t seen too much grappling from Lacerda so will be interested to see how he fares in this one but I think the technicality of Lacerda on the feet, the ability to mix his targets to the head, body and legs and just land the more damaging strikes will edge him this one. Taking Luan Lacerda by UD. BET:
No bet. Jinh Yu Frey (11-8) vs. Elise Reed (6-3):
I would be doing a disservice to everyone who reads this if I honestly told you with any level of confidence that you should put your hard earned money anywhere near this fight. Don’t, simple as that. Daniel Santos (10-2) vs. Johnny Munoz Jr. (12-2):
This is a super fun matchup between two very efficient grapplers which should make for a exciting scrap here. Let’s start with Daniel Santos, if you knew nothing of this guy and watched him fight and had half a clue on MMA, you would know immediately that he is a Chute Boxe fighter. He has relentless forward pressure, irresponsible boxing defence and is a very kill or be killed style fighter. I like his stalking style, but he has little head movement besides the pull counter really, likes to pressure you until that back foot is up against the cage and then explode in with spinning attacks or elbows from weird angles. He keeps his hands high but then head on centre line and thus far has shown some crazy durability but this can only get you so far. Looks to have solid grappling, not accepting bottom position and constantly looking to invert and throw up submissions. Against Arce he looked good however Arce was able to be elusive with his footwork, stick and move and use angles well to counter in and out of range. I think against anyone who can effectively stay on the outside and use smart, straight shots effectively, he will struggle. I just don’t think that guy is Munoz JR on the feet - he is clunky, doesn’t throw in combinations and looks to parry alot of shots defensively which I really don’t like against a guy who throws wild, unorthodox strikes in Santos. He is a solid wrestler with some good offensive TD numbers but he has to be careful not to shoot unintelligently and throw himself into a submission which will make him hesitant and have to strike. I think Munoz’s wins have been against low level guys who aren’t in the promotion anymore and I think this is a bad stylistic fight for him. I think Santos will land the more damaging shots and I fancy he gets him out of here in under 2 rounds. Taking Daniel Santos via TKO RD 1. BET:
Like the look of the Santos moneyline, fancy Santos Inside the Distance too but will wait to see what price this opens at. If we get anything in the realm of +125 to -120, I would look at a 1.5 unit play. Under 2.5 rounds is an option also depending on price, I think it will probably be around the -200 to -250 play so anything south of that will be a play too. Andrei Arlovski (34-21) vs. Don'Tale Mayes (9-5):
Huge experience edge to the old-dawg here in Arlovski. Mayes has been everything but impressive thus far in his UFC career and I don’t know how you could be intrigued to play either side in this one. Mayes can hit hard and is reasonably athletic for the HW division but skill for skill outside the boxing, he doesn’t offer a lot. I couldn’t be confident on ever betting him to be quite honest. You know what you’re going to get with Arlovski and that is volume, if his chin can handle what is coming back at him. He is a special for split decisions so if you’re a degen and want action, look to that but for me, no interest here. Will take the side of Andrei Arlovksi via UD
using his volume and experience but you couldn’t be more lower confidence. John Castañeda (19-6) vs. Muin Gafurov (18-4) :
Gafurov taking this on short-notice with Castaneda set to take on Mendonca before that was cancelled and replaced with possibly the furthest opposite style of fighter. The Gafurov gameplan is simple, contest on the feet, use blitz attacks such as looping overhands when moving forward followed by a double leg against the cage and rely on his Sambo capabilities to hold top position and out-work his opponent. Castañeda is a guy that doesnt get a huge amount of spotlight but I like his game alot. He has nice footwork, good striking out of southpaw and orthodox, has good wrestling entries and is able to grapple competitively, just a solid all around mixed martial artist. In this one, I really favour the movement and footwork of Castañeda and I think the speed is going to give Gafurov issues. Castañeda is sitting at a 60% TD Defence rate which is concerning against a guy who will consistently shoot like Gafurov, but I think Castañeda will be hard to find, using the angles in and out of the pocket and throwing quick shots up the middle to dissuade and make Gafurov think. I like John Sexi Mexi Castañeda to win this one by UD. BET:
No lines opened yet but have capped Castañeda as a 60% winning chance. Elizeu Zaleski (23-7) vs. Abubakar Nurmagomedov (17-3-1):
Zaleski is an interesting fighter to me. Good sprawl, solid TD Def against the cage, good balance and strength to win underhooks. Quite a flat-footed striker, not a massive amount of footwork but I like his rear leg power kick, he hits the body well and switches levels nicely. Relatively low volume and works single shots mainly without a massive amount of feinting. The frequency that he fights worries me but it has been the story of his career. Abubakr is the typical Dagestani fighter, limited stand up basically a quick overhand right and other single shots, tied in with a grinding, gruelling wrestling pace. He seems on the lower end of the Nurmagomedov scale in terms of skill, often leaving himself open to submission when in top control whether it’s knee-bars or even the common triangle. He is able to hold a good pace over 15 mins which is good given how top heavy and smothering he can be at times. He fights out of both stances, looks more comfortable out of OD but if he fights SP, I think he will lose this fight. Zaleski is too sharp on the feet especially with the body kicks and straight shots which will only be accentuated in the opposite stances. I also think the knees for Zaleski are going to be huge here, he throws them with bad intentions in the centre and against the cage which tied in with his teeps and front kicks are a dangerous sight for Abubakr. Abubakr is a good chance at smothering the fire power of Zaleski and just wearing on him but I think he is dangerous enough off his back to survive and challenge at times and I expect the damage will start to add up on the Zaleski side and I think we see a finish. Taking Elizeu Zaleski via TKO RD 2.
BET: Zaleksi ITD will be a play if over +200. Moneyline odds are probably bang on. Guram Kutateladze (12-3) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (16-5):
Guram has a K1 kickboxing background and it shows, very high level on the feet with good head movement and sharp, unpredictable strikes set up with a smart feint game. He has really good distance management, uses great fundamentals and is super quick with his hand-speed and he finishes combos with kicks which I love, its that kickboxing mentality. He fights out of All Stars which shows in his TD Defence especially against the fence, he is clearly strong but has very good wrestling and counter wrestling technique. He has had a super high level of competition and performed very well in wins and losses, we just don’t see him active enough due to injuries and bad luck. Mullarkey is an absolute junkyard dog, pushing the pace and moving forward with intense pressure making you fight every second of that 15 minutes. He like to engage in the pocket, for better or worse, and in recent times we have seen his wrestling really shine through some of these tough scraps. He has a nice jab which I expect to be pumping prior to every combo and entry for Mullarkey. I just think at this point in his career this is quite a tough fight for Mullarkey. Guram is a super high-level striker with a good base for stuffing takedowns and keeping the fight in kickboxing range. I expect Mullarkey to want to close distance and engage, I just don’t think defensively he is strong enough to absorb and adapt to the speed and combinations of Guram and I think we see that chin tested for Mullarkey. I think this is a bit of a step down in competition for Guram although if Mullarkey can get some early takedowns it will be interesting to see the gastank of Guram tested. The activity is always a question mark but at this point I think Guram should win this handily, will be taking Guram Kutateladze via TKO RD 2. BET:
Wouldn’t touch Guram at -350 but he should win. Karine Silva (15-4) vs. Ketlen Souza (13-3):
Silva should win here but at that price, even blind Freddie could see that this is a pass on the moneylines. Silva actually has a high finishing ability in terms of WMMA, so if we can get a good price on a fight doesnt go the distance line, that could be an option here.
BET: Wait for round lines to drop. Tim Elliott (18-12-1) vs. Victor Altamirano (12-2):
Altamirano is a SP fighter, fairly unusual style of striking with sort of a Tony Ferguson style mixed in with some well timed takedown attempts. He has very little power in his strikes but OK volume. Defensively, he leaves a lot to be desired with a modified sort of philly shell style where his lead hand is low and near the hip, he does get hit and often but he has shown very good durability. His takedowns worry me at times because he is very content to dip his head to an advancing opponent and run a double or single leg, he is very open to knees and front kicks up the middle. Tim Elliott lives up to his nickname of “Awkward” extremely well. He has bizarre head movement, footwork and feints that all tie in to his sort of herky jerky style of fighting. He is able to tie his wrestling game in very well, I’d say technically he is far more technically sound than Victor. He does put himself into submission opportunities with some of his entries but im not too worried about that in this fight. This has the potential to be one of the worst fights we have seen TBH and only because of how weird and unorthodox these guys are, the awkwardness really has the potential to make this fight a strange one. I am pretty confident that Tim has the grappling/wrestling edge and also the more diverse and comfortable striker, the recent occurrence with Tim and Gina Mazany in the media does give me pause that he might be coming into this too emotional but I think it may fire him up to really perform. I think Tim is under his value here and can win in a multitude of ways, going to take Tim Elliott via UD. BET: Tim Elliott Moneyline -175 (2 Units to win 1.14 Units) Jim Miller (35-17) vs. Jared Gordon (19-6):
I will keep this one short and simple, Gordon is a really bad stylistic matchup for Miller and would win probably 7/10 times currently BUT he is returning way too soon after getting KO’d by that headbutt from Bobby Green. Gordon has good wrestling and generally good durability with a knack for pushing these grinding paces and outworking and outlasting his opponent. Pair that up with good submission defence and thats a horror fight for A10 Miller. But you can never count Jim out, he hits hard for a vet, he is unorthodox and he has the potential to catch you. For me, Gordon should roll here but I love to play Jim Miller round one given that is his money round - have cashed plenty on this through his career! Short breakdown and not a thorough one, I think Jared Gordon should win this fight but I think it is too soon. I will take Jared Gordon via UD
**,** but take it with a pinch of salt. BET: Jim Miller wins round 1 (price not available yet, .75 units) Alex Caceres (20-13) vs. Daniel Pineda (28-14):
Haven’t had time to break this one down yet but will update if any bets come off it! Kai Kara-France (24-10) vs. Amir Albazi (16-1):
KKF is a kickboxing fighter who we have seen develop nicely through his career in the UFC. He has worked tirelessly on his takedown defence and it shows in his huge improvement in ability to not only stuff shots but his ability to use the cage and his excellent balance to keep his feet underneath him. I think KKF’s hands are still fairly rudimentary and not necessarily in a bad way, he uses the jab decently well and relies on the 1,2 sometimes too much. For his weight, he has good power and one area I really like are his leg kicks, he has solid rear leg power kicks that he lands very efficiently off the back of his straight shots. Albazi is more of a grappler in nature with a majority of his victories by submission but I have liked what I have seen from him on the feet also. He has a sharp, snappy jab which he works off the back of and allows to dictate the fight. He has a pretty limited kicking game and in terms of kick defence, I expect KKF to really try and exploit the lack of checking and the heavy set stature of Albazi. In the grappling realm, I don’t think it’s close. Albazi has some elite scrambles on the mat and if you’re content to sit in his guard, he has some really damaging ground and pound in which he will equally target your head and body and punish you and wear on you. Albazi is far superior in terms of grappling but the question is will he be able to get it down to the mat? I think his timing going under the big right hand will be an option and I think he will be able to use his strength advantage when in close to muscle certain movements. This is a big step up in competition and his first venture into main event rounds which is a worry. This is going to be a fun fight and I am really looking forward to it but I think as long as everything looks good after weigh-ins, I will be on the Albazi side. He is improving with every fight and I think we see him get this fight to the ground and wear on KKF, eventually finding a submission, probably a RNC. Taking Amir Albazi via SUB RD 3. BET:
Will wait to see what round lines are set at. Will be looking at the Albazi Inside the Distance line also. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that wraps up the breakdowns for this week! We send our followers the full betting cards on Saturday morning here in Australia, post weigh-ins. Nothing worse than betting on a fighter pre weigh-in, just to see him look like complete shit on the scales. We will post some of our betting card here incase anyone is interested!
Good luck, always gamble responsibly and remember to hang around long-term because there will be ups and downs but trust the process and we will build some bankroll. Would love to know if you agree or disagree anywhere and let us know who you are riding with below. Enjoy the fights! - Dylan.
submitted by temptationaus
to MMAbetting [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 13:52 LoveHasDied How can I actually start this cheap af motorized bicycle I built?
| || |
Found a Walmart sale on a Kent Beach Cruiser for $69.99, picked that up, a bunch of cheap signals, reflectors, and bells and whistles from Amazon under $50, and the engine kit itself cost me $75 vs $120 due to outer box damage and me not caring, was packed in foam and untouched. It's fully assembled, I just cannot get it to initiate its first combustion, it's not the fuel, I'm using Shell V Power Nitro, supposedly the best gas aside from 100LL AVGAS, and the recommended break-in 9:1 ratio of 2 cycle oil, aka 10% oil. I can't get the damn thing to start, don't have the energy to keep trying, been at it since 4am and I'm beat, no treadmill to spin the wheel either, just me and trial and error, I do however have a second carb to try out. What are your suggestions? For the price it's an absolutely gorgeous bike, if it would run. Thanks submitted by LoveHasDied to motorizedbicycles [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 13:30 AutoModerator Dangerous legal precedent about to be set if my eviction appeal is not granted
Tens of thousands of South Carolina mobile homeowners manufactured before 1976 & renting the land it sits upon, can be legally evicted without cause if the Appellate court upholds the verdict of my eviction based solely upon the wording of the 30-day notice of the end of the term of their expired lease agreement.
Many, if not most renters of land in a mobile home park, have leases for one year, which likely have never been renewed from year to year, as the law states.
If my case is not dismissed, it will become 'case law', which can then be used by any greedy, unscrupulous landowner who wants to own your home to evict you and take possession of your home, whether there exists no cause or reason for the eviction. https://chng.it/kLW47xF2
submitted by AutoModerator
to SCPoliticalCorruption [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 12:59 StarkSkywalkerTyrion Looking for recommendations/support for 1st KB
Planning to buy my first mechanical kb and have really come to like Skyloong GK75 and Epomaker RT100. But unable to figure out what would be the best place to buy it in India. Every indian website listed in the "reference/support post" of this sub doesn't seem to have it in stock.
Is there any other website that could have it in stock or will having to import it directly from the epomaker website the only viable/cheapest option? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reason for choosing GK75 - The layout of the keyboard fits my requirement with support of up to 4 knobs, which i'd like.
Any DIY kits that you'd recommend I look at with which I can build a similar design on my own with multiple knob keys in a 65% layout, Following are my requirements :
Should be wired + wireless (bt, 2.4gz) Multiple knob support RGB - preferable south facing 65% layout
Budget for DIY kit - - ₹8-10k
Appreciate any support /guidance.
submitted by StarkSkywalkerTyrion
to mkindia [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 12:15 Far-Elephant-2612 Just in process of putting together a This is Newcastle painting similar to this please give me some unusual ideas. Thinking quotes obscure individuals etc. Many Thanks Paul.
submitted by Far-Elephant-2612 to NewcastleUponTyne [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 11:56 deeznboba [US-CA][H] QK80, ePBT Winter Breath, NicePBT Cat, Wuque Studio BoW [W] PayPal
For Sale: QK80 WKL
Black + Black Mirror PVD Weight, Cogwheel badge, Non-flex cut Wired hotswap PCB, Stabilizers lubed w/ 205g0 on housing & dielectric grease on wire, all accessories. Perfect, Built once and unbuilt right away because wasn't for me, no marks or blemishes.
-$270 shipped ePBT Winter Breath
Base kit + Novelties Brand new, never used
- $130 shipped Wuque Studio BoW
Full Kit Used for few months
-$50 shipped NicePBT Cat
Brand new, never used
Please leave a comment before sending PM.
submitted by deeznboba
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 10:13 catchtape Kiehl’s Event in California (South Coast Plaza)
Went to Sephora at South Coast Plaza today for the Kiehl’s event and was pretty grossed out.
I went to get a skin hydration test… the lady sat me down touched some sort of white tampon sized wand up against my face (didn’t sanitize it first) she just kept saying “Wow, you must be really dehydrated.” It wasn’t working. She grabbed another wand to try again and ended up just saying you are super dehydrated. Mind you, my skin was super moist and I JUST hydrated it with hyralonic acid and Kate Somerville Total Repair.
When I asked what the reading was on the wand she said she couldn’t read it. She grabbed some Glycolic Acid product and just started touching my face and applying it. I asked her to stop because I was going out with friends. She did not wash her hands or sanitize her hands before touching my skin (or after) and she had just touched two wands and a couple of bottle of product that other clients and sales people were using.
The whole thing was just gross and made me feel yucky.
I typically love Kiehl’s and came specifically for this event, but I was so grossed out I left without purchasing the Hyralonic Acid and other things I wanted.
Is it normal for the make up artist to not wash or sanitize anything?
submitted by catchtape
to Sephora [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 10:09 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: ProgressiveDemocrats top posts from 2022-11-20 to 2023-05-27 15:45 PDT
Period: 187.69 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||1000 ||6982 |
|Rate (per day) ||5.33 ||37.12 |
|Unique Redditors ||48 ||878 |
|Combined Score ||25426 ||29352 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 8359 points, 357 submissions: FarPiano9575
- This was US Marine combat veteran Ruben Gallego as violent MAGA insurrectionists were overrunning the Capitol on January 6th. He gathered fellow Democrats to prepare to fight if necessary. "I would have killed motherfuckers to save this democracy. Fuck those guys." (638 points, 128 comments)
- Students from Nashville-area high schools and colleges, including Belmont University and Vanderbilt U, are pouring into downtown Nashville to gather at the Capitol for another rally to call for safe gun laws following last week's mass school shooting. (112 points, 20 comments)
- Sen. John Fetterman is back. “Great to be here,” he says. (77 points, 9 comments)
- My friend's late father, at 18, fighting the Nazis in France. He was ANTIFA. (74 points, 16 comments)
- Fun fact: Speaker Pelosi won nine consecutive leadership elections—on the first ballot. (71 points, 7 comments)
- This is historically important and this is the first step in holding Trump accountable for his crimes. (67 points, 10 comments)
- "We're literally building bridges, and they're literally banning books." - Pete Buttigieg (64 points, 3 comments)
- Insurrectionist Marjorie Taylor Greene has just been placed on the House Homeland Security Committee. Does that make you feel any more secure? 😱 (64 points, 29 comments)
- Trump hid in an underground bunker while Americans protested in the streets. Joe Biden flew into the middle of a war in Kyiv, Ukraine on President's Day and walked the streets as air raid sirens blared. One man stands for world freedom and peace, while the other stood only for his narcissistic self (61 points, 14 comments)
- 200 students walked out of class at an Alabama high school after they were reportedly told their student-led Black History Month program could not reference slavery or the civil rights movement "because one of our administrators felt uncomfortable" (60 points, 10 comments)
- 7529 points, 276 submissions: ProgressiveDemocrats
- Wow. Students are standing outside the Tennessee House right now and chanting, “Fuck you fascists.” Young people are absolutely pissed off & we are about to give Republicans hell like they’ve never seenZ We aren’t forgetting this. (814 points, 309 comments)
- President Biden just schooled Republicans by reminding them, “Ronald Reagan was doing the 28% tax rate, you know, that wacko liberal guy." Does anyone else love President Biden’s sense of humor? (122 points, 22 comments)
- JUST IN: Justin Jones has been voted BACK to the Tennessee State House by the Metro Nashville Council! The Council was responsible for choosing who would fill the seat until the special election, and they voted to select Jones. Right after the vote, Jones embraced the council members. (115 points, 14 comments)
- Holy shit. The former Lt. Governor of Texas, Ben Barnes, just came forward to say he was part of a secret Republican operation that convinced Iran to keep Americans held hostage in order to sabotage Jimmy Carter’s 1980 presidential campaign. (Link to the story in comments below) (84 points, 15 comments)
- As the Republican party tries to gaslight Americans into thinking Biden's State of the Union Address was terrible, note that 72% of Americans had a positive view of the Address. - That's leaps and bounds better than any Trump SOTU. - Joe Biden knocked it out of the park. (82 points, 6 comments)
- WOW. Absolute power move by Hakeem Jeffries. After Republicans kicked Ilhan Omar off of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Jeffries immediately put her on the House Budget Committee. Republicans messed with the wrong party and person. Rep. Omar won’t be silenced. (82 points, 19 comments)
- Way to go, Tulsa high schoolers!!🥳 (80 points, 9 comments)
- HOLY SHIT! Senate Judiciary Chair Dick Durbin is about to put the smackdown on SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas after revelations that he's been accepting luxury gifts from Republican donors and not disclosing them. 📢 (71 points, 14 comments)
- MAGAs are attacking Arnold Schwarzenegger for posting a video in which he condemns anti-Semitism after his visit to Auschwitz. It was a 12-minute video that was powerful, uplifting, and inspiring -- and Arnold doesn't even talk about politics. Why are they offended by this video? (71 points, 29 comments)
- BREAKING: In a SHOCKING move, two Texas Republicans just joined the Democrats to PASS the “Raise The Age” gun control bill out of committee in the Texas Legislature! That's right – TEXAS! (more in the comments) (64 points, 11 comments)
- 2671 points, 84 submissions: Top-Bottle7403
- Jamie Raskin just destroyed Lauren Boebert with Donald Trump's OWN Words. Rep. Raskin is truly the greatest. (113 points, 15 comments)
- If you're randomly posting about World War III on Easter, you don't need to be running for the presidency, you need to run to a mental health provider. (99 points, 21 comments)
- BREAKING: Four members of the Proud Boys, including their former leader Enrique Tarrio, were convicted today of seditious conspiracy for plotting to keep Trump in power after his election defeat by leading a violent mob to attack the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. (78 points, 8 comments)
- Jamie Raskin is owning MAGA Republicans, all while undergoing cancer treatment on a daily basis. He’s a true hero! Please drop a comment below ❤️ to show him your support. (72 points, 12 comments)
- Sometimes one image can say more than a thousand words (70 points, 6 comments)
- Wonderful people should get to hear the wonderful things about themselves while they're still with us. Jimmy Carter was the first President I cared about when I was a kid, and he's been an incredible human being ever since. Thanks President Carter, for living an exemplary life in service of others. (66 points, 7 comments)
- God has nothing to do with it. (64 points, 6 comments)
- Last month, DeSantis signed a bill that “will allow anyone who can legally own a gun in Florida to carry one without a permit. It means training and a background check will not be required to carry concealed guns in public. It takes effect July 1.” Get ready for more mass shootings in Florida. (63 points, 21 comments)
- The China spy balloon just sent back its first pics from Missouri (61 points, 8 comments)
- This 1977 image is of GOP Tennessee Gov Bill Lee dressed in drag. There nothing wrong with this, except for the fact that Bill Lee is about to sign a bill that will ban and criminalize drag in the state. - The image is from a high school yearbook. GOP hypocrisy just keeps getting worse and worse. (58 points, 11 comments)
- 2598 points, 101 submissions: In-The-Middle12
- Eight years. No scandals. No impeachment hearings. No drama. Just class and grace personified. Let's let them know we miss this wonderful family. (79 points, 14 comments)
- If Republicans in the TN House can expel fellow members of the opposition party simply for protesting gun violence, then surely Democrats in the US House should be able to expel members of Congress for taking part in or aiding an insurrection, right? (79 points, 7 comments)
- BREAKING: Tesla has fired 30+ workers at its Buffalo gigafactory, one day after workers there announced a unionization campaign. -Tesla managers announced surprise performance reviews, then fired 8x as many workers as usual. - Tesla is notorious for union-busting. (61 points, 6 comments)
- A five-hour police delay in alerting the public that the Monterey Park, California, dance hall killer was on the run is throwing a spotlight on the nation's flawed, patchwork system for warnings of mass shooters at large. (58 points, 7 comments)
- Can you find five people in any job outside of policing where one of them wouldn't have stopped the others from beating a man to death? There are no dentists or plumbers, or accountants who would've done that to Tyre Nichols. Only cops have been trained to think that's normal. (49 points, 10 comments)
- NEW: Some actually newsworthy footage that was just released in connection with a Jan. 6 trial of Ed Badalian, the InfoWars superfan whose buddy drove a stun gun into Mike Fanone's neck during the Capitol siege. From inside a trashed suite of Senate hideaway offices: (49 points, 7 comments)
- Texas Republicans just found out that if they secede from the Union, they lose all their government checks. Say what!! The right-wing Republicans are now double-thinking this move. (49 points, 15 comments)
- Oh my. A new video just surfaced that shows Rep. Nate Schatzline (R-TX), who wrote a bill to restrict drag shows, dressed in drag while skipping through a park wearing a black sequined dress. (48 points, 4 comments)
- When Trump was POTUS he was still renting an entire floor of Trump Tower to China’s largest state owned bank. They paid him 5.4 million while in office so y’all can STFU about Biden. (48 points, 3 comments)
- If you only share ONE post today, let it be this list of 156 House Republicans who voted to raise the retirement age for Social Security to age 70. -- Don't let them get away with it. - Make sure EVERYONE knows. (45 points, 1 comment)
- 1121 points, 37 submissions: Safe_Salt9663
- This is not normal (81 points, 20 comments)
- D.C. should be a state. What do you think? (80 points, 19 comments)
- A corrupt Republican lawmaker has just been EXPELLED from the Arizona State Legislature over ethics violations, including some relating to election misinformation. (62 points, 11 comments)
- BREAKING: Wall Street Journal drops bombshell, reveals that Elon Musk’s Twitter is now a whopping $13 billion in debt due to Musk’s failed Twitter Blue grift and the wave of advertisers fleeing to “protect their brands” from Twitter’s toxicity. (click for more) (61 points, 16 comments)
- Walker’s campaign paid $595,600 to a company called ‘Jetts’ to supposedly charter private planes. However, Fox has learned that ‘Jetts’ is a defunct car wash that was owned by a Walker donor. (54 points, 12 comments)
- The stacked Supreme Court… (49 points, 5 comments)
- Another war I must’ve missed. (44 points, 14 comments)
- MAGA world is sharing this photo claiming 700K migrants are on their way to the US border. This is FALSE. This photo was taken on October 27, 2018, of Honduran migrants in Arriaga, Mexico, heading to the US. Under Trump's presidency. Just another lie from the GOP. (43 points, 7 comments)
- JUST IN: Far-right extremist Riley Williams has been sentenced to 3 years in prison for storming the U.S. Capitol on January 6 and directing a mob toward the office of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. (click for more) (41 points, 5 comments)
- Happy Sunday to everyone who knows that no sitting US President has ever attended the coronation of British royalty, so if you're trying to shame President Biden for not doing so, you're a complete dummy... Get a grip. (37 points, 4 comments)
- 485 points, 17 submissions: Top_Bottle7403
- This is why every vote matters! (91 points, 18 comments)
- Thank you Senator Blumenthal for holding Clarence Thomas accountable — (49 points, 11 comments)
- Child labor is making a comeback in Republican-led states. That’s what THEY mean by “progress”. (47 points, 11 comments)
- A conservative city council has banned the LGBTQ+ flag from government property in Huntington Beach. Another attempt to marginal LGBTQ+ individuals. But hate cannot be allowed to win. Not in California. Not anywhere. (44 points, 13 comments)
- Donald Trump just called Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg "a Racist in Reverse," and claimed that Joe Biden pushed Bragg to prosecute him. He then made a call to “investigate the investigators!” (34 points, 13 comments)
- The Southern Baptist Convention decided Tuesday to oust Saddleback Church, the second-largest congregation of the convention, because it has a female pastor (34 points, 6 comments)
- I wonder what the MAGA zombies think when Trump says DeSantis is being disloyal. Do they then hate DeSantis? Do they think he’s part of deep state? Or do they think Trump is a senile, old man? There are no policy differences. So, do they weigh which one is owning the libs harder? (29 points, 9 comments)
- BREAKING: After taking heat for days trying to handle this on his own with Norfolk Southern and making it much worse, Gov. Mike DeWine finally relents and declares a disaster so he can get federal assistance. (25 points, 3 comments)
- Here’s my advice to everyone — like me! — who’s excitedly awaiting Trump’s indictment: Relax, and keep your popcorn ready. 🍿 (20 points, 9 comments)
- Good morning and Happy Saturday to everyone who agrees that it's better to be "woke" than to sleepwalk through life acting like a rude, obnoxious, selfish asshole. (18 points, 1 comment)
- 288 points, 10 submissions: SetMau92
- Sanders Counters GOP Giveaways With Tax Hike on Estates of UltraWealthy"Over and over again, Republicans in Washington have professed their deep concern about the national debt and yet virtually all of them have signed onto legislation that would provide a $1.8 trillion tax giveaway to billionaires. (43 points, 2 comments)
- Senate Finance Chief: Nothing Unites GOP More Than 'Helping Rich People Cheat on Their Taxes' "It's a centerpiece of the ransom Speaker McCarthy has cobbled together as he threatens to trigger a catastrophic default," said Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden. (43 points, 11 comments)
- Audio Reveals Top GOP Lawyer's 2024 Strategy: Make It Harder for College Students to Vote "Instead of fighting for the people or actually earning the votes, Republicans' only plan is to try to 'combat' voting on college campuses," said Rep. Summer Lee. (39 points, 5 comments)
- All is not well in Florida... (35 points, 1 comment)
- Darn those pesky facts.. (33 points, 4 comments)
- Sanders and others Ramp Up 14th Amendment Pressure on Biden to Counter 'Reckless' GOP "Republicans have made it clear that they are prepared to hold our entire economy hostage unless you accede to their demands to reduce the deficit on the backs of working families. That is simply unacceptable." (29 points, 10 comments)
- GOP Debt Limit Bill Could Put Over 10 Million at Risk of Losing Medicaid: Analysis "This agenda would narrow opportunity, deepen inequality, and increase hardship," said the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities. (23 points, 2 comments)
- GOP Readies 'Shameful' Vote to Oust Omar From House Committee "You cannot remove a member of Congress from a committee simply because you do not agree with their views," said Rep. Pramila Jayapal. "This is both ludicrous and dangerous." (17 points, 2 comments)
- Progressive Young Voters to Biden: Energize Us and Win or Ignore Us and Lose "We need you to deliver the bold ideas that our generation cannot live without—stop the climate crisis, fight for the rights and dignity of immigrants, impose real gun control—and run on a bold platform." (17 points, 4 comments)
- Whitewash is to “gloss over or cover up,” (9 points, 1 comment)
- 125 points, 4 submissions: blixt141
- Nebraska Republican Says Six-Week Abortion Ban Is Necessary Because White People Are Being Replaced (49 points, 9 comments)
- Supreme Court rolls back federal safeguards for wetlands under Clean Water Act (35 points, 13 comments)
- Where Things Stand: Biden Shreds McCarthy’s Performative Debt Limit Bill (33 points, 5 comments)
- Police: 11 shot, injured during mass shooting at South Carolina park (8 points, 1 comment)
- 108 points, 5 submissions: Smelly-taint
- I love how the GOP wants to destroy everything that their own constituents benefit from. (33 points, 7 comments)
- Can't think of anything better than a dictator. 🤦🏽♂️ (30 points, 9 comments)
- Yes! Yes! Yes! (21 points, 28 comments)
- Woke? (13 points, 3 comments)
- Fuck these Anti Constitutionalist. Attack the Capital then attack my rights. (11 points, 20 comments)
- 89 points, 6 submissions: Puffin_fan
- Idaho Republicans Deny Girls Free Tampons in School (28 points, 6 comments)
- GOP’s Proposed Expansion Of Work Requirements Targets Low-Income People In Their Early 50s Who Already Work (20 points, 3 comments)
- Finland's average electricity price slips into negative territory (14 points, 2 comments)
- 'I’m trying not to go into panic.' Review of millions of Medicaid enrollees plagued by error and confusion (10 points, 4 comments)
- After Signature Bank Deal, FDIC Is Left With $11 Billion in ‘Toxic Waste’ Loans (9 points, 3 comments)
- As Rail Profits Soar, Blocked Crossings Force Kids to Crawl Under Trains to Get to School (8 points, 0 comments)
- SpukiKitty (2210 points, 453 comments)
- SqnLdrHarvey (1737 points, 394 comments)
- In-The-Middle12 (1456 points, 284 comments)
- Top-Bottle7403 (1301 points, 240 comments)
- SmylesLee77 (1147 points, 294 comments)
- ProgressiveDemocrats (1104 points, 204 comments)
- FarPiano9575 (1090 points, 205 comments)
- Alternative-Flan2869 (679 points, 178 comments)
- HillbillyEulogy (588 points, 124 comments)
- Biishep1230 (533 points, 101 comments)
- Wow. Students are standing outside the Tennessee House right now and chanting, “Fuck you fascists.” Young people are absolutely pissed off & we are about to give Republicans hell like they’ve never seenZ We aren’t forgetting this. by ProgressiveDemocrats (814 points, 309 comments)
- This was US Marine combat veteran Ruben Gallego as violent MAGA insurrectionists were overrunning the Capitol on January 6th. He gathered fellow Democrats to prepare to fight if necessary. "I would have killed motherfuckers to save this democracy. Fuck those guys." by FarPiano9575 (638 points, 128 comments)
- President Biden just schooled Republicans by reminding them, “Ronald Reagan was doing the 28% tax rate, you know, that wacko liberal guy." Does anyone else love President Biden’s sense of humor? by ProgressiveDemocrats (122 points, 22 comments)
- JUST IN: Justin Jones has been voted BACK to the Tennessee State House by the Metro Nashville Council! The Council was responsible for choosing who would fill the seat until the special election, and they voted to select Jones. Right after the vote, Jones embraced the council members. by ProgressiveDemocrats (115 points, 14 comments)
- Jamie Raskin just destroyed Lauren Boebert with Donald Trump's OWN Words. Rep. Raskin is truly the greatest. by Top-Bottle7403 (113 points, 15 comments)
- Students from Nashville-area high schools and colleges, including Belmont University and Vanderbilt U, are pouring into downtown Nashville to gather at the Capitol for another rally to call for safe gun laws following last week's mass school shooting. by FarPiano9575 (112 points, 20 comments)
- If you're randomly posting about World War III on Easter, you don't need to be running for the presidency, you need to run to a mental health provider. by Top-Bottle7403 (99 points, 21 comments)
- This is why every vote matters! by Top_Bottle7403 (91 points, 18 comments)
- Holy shit. The former Lt. Governor of Texas, Ben Barnes, just came forward to say he was part of a secret Republican operation that convinced Iran to keep Americans held hostage in order to sabotage Jimmy Carter’s 1980 presidential campaign. (Link to the story in comments below) by ProgressiveDemocrats (84 points, 15 comments)
- WOW. Absolute power move by Hakeem Jeffries. After Republicans kicked Ilhan Omar off of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rep. Jeffries immediately put her on the House Budget Committee. Republicans messed with the wrong party and person. Rep. Omar won’t be silenced. by ProgressiveDemocrats (82 points, 19 comments)
- 26 points: KayleighJK's comment in Wow. Students are standing outside the Tennessee House right now and chanting, “Fuck you fascists.” Young people are absolutely pissed off & we are about to give Republicans hell like they’ve never seenZ We aren’t forgetting this.
- 23 points: Similar_Candidate789's comment in Wow. Students are standing outside the Tennessee House right now and chanting, “Fuck you fascists.” Young people are absolutely pissed off & we are about to give Republicans hell like they’ve never seenZ We aren’t forgetting this.
- 23 points: SpukiKitty's comment in Wow. Students are standing outside the Tennessee House right now and chanting, “Fuck you fascists.” Young people are absolutely pissed off & we are about to give Republicans hell like they’ve never seenZ We aren’t forgetting this.
- 23 points: brotherstoic's comment in Should we be looking for someone other than Biden?
- 23 points: moreobviousthings's comment in Holy shit. The former Lt. Governor of Texas, Ben Barnes, just came forward to say he was part of a secret Republican operation that convinced Iran to keep Americans held hostage in order to sabotage Jimmy Carter’s 1980 presidential campaign. (Link to the story in comments below)
- 22 points: westofme's comment in Alex Jones transferred his assets to his family and friends, evading payments to Sandy Hook families. It should be illegal, but sadly, it's not.
- 20 points: Explorers_bub's comment in The city of Franklin, Tennessee is voting whether to allow a Pride festival. Someone during public comment says it will result in “a rainbow room where 8-12 year-old kids are given butt plugs & dildos.” --- This is what GOP propaganda is doing.
- 19 points: ProgressiveDemocrats's comment in Holy shit. The former Lt. Governor of Texas, Ben Barnes, just came forward to say he was part of a secret Republican operation that convinced Iran to keep Americans held hostage in order to sabotage Jimmy Carter’s 1980 presidential campaign. (Link to the story in comments below)
- 19 points: westofme's comment in Another war I must’ve missed.
- 18 points: HillbillyEulogy's comment in Please tell me whats wrong with this picture?
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 09:09 BtBaMrocks [WTT] Rolex Yachtmaster
ROLEX 126621 Yachmaster - Chocolate Brown Dial
Full kit with warranty card from April 2022. Chocolate brown dial version. Stainless steel and 18k everose gold bracelet, and gold bezel.
Runs great at +1.5 seconds per day, within Rolex Superlative chronometer specification.
Been worn on and off for a few months. Shows a normal amount of wear on the bracelet and a small bit of wear on the case. Crystal is clean. Box, hang tag, full links, warranty card, booklets all included.
Asking trade value of $16,200 Looking for a pvs14 and full power laser setup like a fp peq15. Also interested in an Atacr 1-8 and urgi upper. Feel free to hit me with trade ideas.
Also taking wire payment if you want to buy. Negotiable on sale price.
Located in the SF Bay Area, have tons of references.
submitted by BtBaMrocks
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 08:45 SecureNinja97 Why doesn’t my grandparent’s ancestors come up in my communities?
| || |
So as we all are aware, we have 4 biological grandparents. 2 of my grandparents are from Northwestern North Carolina, and 1 is from East central North Carolina, which all adds up in my communities. As for my grandfather, he is from Northwestern South Carolina and has lineage all over South Carolina and Georgia, but it has never comes up in my communities. submitted by SecureNinja97 to AncestryDNA [link] [comments]
What also confuses me, is my second cousin (my grandfathers brothers daughter), has communities spanning all over South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida, but we don’t have a single community in common.
Is it possible that this was just a simple mistake? I’m very confused and it’s not like I can reach out to someone from Ancestry for answers.
Here is a picture of my communities, along with my cousin and my communities. I would greatly appreciate any help or insight into this!
2023.05.28 07:39 MediaImagination South Carolina Or ATL To Bonnaroo
Does anyone have an extra seat leaving from Greenville South Carolina or ATL ? I'll be willing to throw in for Gas and snacks. @Thisisme_Yeriel is my instagram to verify all the good vibes :)
submitted by MediaImagination
to RooRideshares [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 07:10 angelcano Bought this sketchbook more than three years ago. It's time to fill it in.
2023.05.28 06:50 kamala696969 Good ol pixelgun
submitted by kamala696969
to PixelGun [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 06:05 No_Ticket_4060 Nova Security is recruit for more operatives! [A3][SOG: PF][Recruiting][NA/EU] [Semi-MILSIM/Serious]
EnglishWe require proficient speaking and communicating levels of english, no advanced linguistic skills required. Timezones -
**European -**UTC - EveningsGMT+1 - Evenings
**North/South America -**PST NoonCST AfternoonEST Early EveningEST+1 Early EveningAsia - :(Africa - :(Oceania - (If you are brave..) Schedule:
- Friday - 1930UTC OR 1930EST [CASUAL/FUN OP]
- Saturday - 1930UTC [MAIN OP]
- Sunday - 1930 UTC [MAIN OP] or 1930UTC OR 1930EST [CASUAL/FUN OP] Operation Types:
A. High Priority Tasks- Intel Collection- Skirmishing (Non-avoidable)- Equipment Capture
B. Regular Tasking- Combined Arms Assault- Infantry Assault- Supply Convy- Reconnaisance
C. Low Priority Tasks- HVT Assassination- Disruption- Intentional Misrepresentation of alignment
**Requirements:**Age 16+legal ArmA 3 Copy, and a legal copy of SOG. PF. (Or compatibility Patch)working microphone (Please be of some quality)
**Required Mods:**See Modpack in server. TFAR, ACE, KAT Medical, CWR, CUP, S & S ABOUT US.
We are Nova security, at this time a new unit on the scene. We are a unit ran by long-time players, modders and mission makers that puts a massive focus on improving and providing the most excellent assets possible to our players. We love effort and put as much as we can into research and gameplay!We are currently centred around the cold war (1960-1990), starting off our time with Vietnam. We are starting our operations Saturday, May 6th. We accept all individuals across all nations, religions, beliefs and groups, both in our game story and in our servers. WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU.
We are very relaxed about your behavior. No formal title of address unless it makes it easier to address someone (Ex. calling someone “LT” versus “Starlight”) We do not require you to call people your commanding officer, nor show high respect to leadership. However, we expect you to be on your best behavior at all times. If you cannot reasonably maintain behavior for any given reason, you are welcome to sit out for an OP.We REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 50% or (4) operations per month. This means you have to attend 4 total operations, or half of the operations that are available to you. (Ie. If only 4 ops happened per month, you only need to attend 2). If 25 operations (somehow) happen, you only need to attend 4 of them.
Any Unit that interferes with your ability to attend our operations is not allowed. Otherwise, multi-clanning is allowed.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU.
We offer high quality challenging missions alongside a wide variety of operator customization, quality and fun. You are allowed to customize uniforms, kits and weapons to your desires, as well as a team of arma experts and people who have had way too much knowledge on military history.
We are infantry focused, however, we have an support team, known as our auxiliary crew who are expected to know every facet of operation. As an auxiliary member, you need to prove you are able to be a pilot, vehicle crewmen, scout, medic, JTAC and operate artillery without the usage of "computers", as well as be highly open to communication.
For the infantry, you may play as any role you are qualified for, we offer training for all of the following: Demo/EOD -
(RID) Dispose of ordinances and planting and proper usage of demolition or authorised traps. Scout/Marksman -
(Adv. Bal) Recon, report back on information, use markers effectively, and take out high threat/value targets. MG Specialist -
(Adv. Bal) Ability to operate LMG, MMG and HMGs, mounted, held or otherwise. Medic/Corpsman -
(Ace,KAT Medical, Custom) Ability to use limited (high rate) equipment and procedures to treat combat and field injuries effectively, as well as administer certain drugs to soldiers. Grenadier -
(Adv. Bal) Usage of the M79 grenade launcher or another approved grenade launcher. For smoking, indirect fire and other signaling. AT/AA -
Ability to use a large range of Western, Soviet and other design rocket launchers effectively, as well as understand the weaknesses of all possible targets. Rifleman/Asst. MG -
Literally most basic role possible. Carry ammo for people, walk around and shoot. Auxillary Crew (DETAILS IN SERVER) -
Operate all "Assets" present in a mission. Able to operate Aircrafts, Tanks, Mortars and associated measurement, communication and calculation equipment. Leadership -
(TFAR) Ability to operate long range radios for RTO and JTAC functions. As well, all leadership members must prove their ability to lead both team (4) and squad (12) sized elements. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Zeuses WHAT WE CANNOT OFFER:
Dedicated Armour Corp
Dedicated Air Corp
Dedicated Recon Detachment
You are also welcome to join our teamspeak or check out our ORBAT. If Fun with a tone of seriousness sounds like you, welcome aboard!
PASSWORD - grapes
submitted by No_Ticket_4060
to FindAUnit [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 05:42 Sharp-Incident-6272 LOVEWINX has a new owner and they trashed the entire comp plan and starting new … grabbing a bowl of popcorn for this s&$t show
It’s so wild no more ranks, no more monthly minimums, no cost to join and no kits to buy.. sounds good right but they used to pay me 55% commission now everyone is at 33.33%. The most hilarious thing is that you get “paid” to coach people on personal development, sales and recruiting. Sounds good except the recruiter is now responsible for paying for your recruits website at $20 a month until someone else steals them away to coach them and earn the commissions 90 days later (each coaching contract is good for 90 days). So if they don’t make a sale, it costs the person who signed them up $20 a month for that persons website.
So you spend your time and energy recruiting and coaching someone and don’t get paid because they don’t sell anything and then someone steals them away and you get nothing except the bill for that persons website….
I’m so glad I escaped when I did.
submitted by Sharp-Incident-6272
to antiMLM [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 05:24 OpportunityProof4908 South Carolina will be allocating 500 million dollars of its budget for a overhaul of the Myrtle Beach And its committee Direct from the governors office of South Carolina reported by local news
South Carolina set forward a path to invest hundreds of millions into its Growing popular tourist destination. The budget will be used to build a new peer and walk way to stretch along the beach, as well as ecological restoration of natural Waccamaw National Wildlife Refugee. 6.7 million dollars in restoration will include designating parts of Myrtle beach and the Surrounding mangroves and Intercostal as the Pawsley State Park preserving its natural beauty for future generations. the bill also includes a Tax break for residents of the community who would have to live with a higher tourism population, and 167 Million in low interest small business Loans. To quote the Governor on this historic legislation “This was a fantastic addition to the wonderful state parks of our amazing state … we are incredibly lucky to have such diversity in our ecology and we must preserve that” going on to say that “ It’s the beach and it’s community that’s made Myrtle Beach so successful, anyone can have an amazing beach but an amazing community of hard working People behind it now that is harder to find and we lucked out here in South Carolina”.So far estimates belive this investment could bring in as many as 2.3 million tourists after restorations are competed in 1998.
submitted by OpportunityProof4908
to PSUS_governors [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 05:11 Hairy-Salamander3293 I am up, and very much horny. I am in some desperate need for cock. I am located in Aiken South Carolina. I am willing to travel or possibly host. Please dm me if you wanna fuck this hungry asshole. Serious inquiries only.
submitted by Hairy-Salamander3293 to FemboyHookup [link] [comments]