Duralast tool box set
2008.12.11 01:34 Landlord Discussion
/Landlord is a community for landlords to come together to discuss anything landlord related. News, ideas, blog posts, websites, resources, etc. which can help a landlord are welcomed. We accept posts from tenants looking for a landlord's perspective but please remember that the answer you get may sway in that direction.
2011.04.03 19:17 A place to tell your Nuzlocke story!
The Nuzlocke Challenge is a set of rules intended to create a higher level of difficulty while playing the Pokémon games. Post your personal stories, your comics, your favourite Nuzlocke links and pics, and anything else Nuzlocke-related.
2013.06.25 16:23 Erotic Writers Forum
2023.06.07 20:03 ilikeminecraftbtw Give me projects to do
So here in my country we have a 4 day long weekend i I'm trying to find a project to do in theese 4 days give me project to do with the things i have at home
Here are the things that i have
-a computer -a complete set of tools
Even if there are things that i need to buy i will buy it doesn't matter just give me projects
submitted by ilikeminecraftbtw
to computers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 20:02 cyber_sm NEW EXPERIMENTAL LABS API
Introducing the Labs API Playground, a powerful tool designed to provide users quick access to data and an Early-Access/Beta API experience. Whether you’re a seasoned GreyNoise user (welcome back!) or just starting your journey (welcome aboard!), this playground will enable you to explore and interact with our data in new ways.
Accessing the Playground
To enter the Labs API Playground, visit https://api.labs.greynoise.io
. It’s that easy! Who can access this playground? Anyone with a GreyNoise Account! And if you’re already a proud member of our GreyNoise community, you’re just a few clicks away from unlocking this API experience. Don't have a GreyNoise account yet? Create your free account here.
Rules of Engagement on Labs API
Before you dive straight into the Labs API, let’s familiarize ourselves with a few essential guidelines:
- Intended Use: The Labs API is a data source derived from the GreyNoise sensors and platform specifically designed to uncover insights our users may find intriguing and to facilitate exciting data explorations related to emerging threats; however, the Labs API is not for production use in user environments.
- Partial Data: The data sets available through the Labs API represent only a fraction (1%-10%) of the complete data. Users may be interested in accessing the entire set, but bulk data delivery is unavailable during the beta phase. If you have use cases that require access to the complete data set, we encourage you to contact us to schedule a discussion with our sales and product team.
- Support: If you encounter connectivity issues beyond verifying your GreyNoise account and accessing the Labs API Playground, please email [email protected].
- Uptime and Downtime: We strive to maintain optimal uptime for the Labs API service; however, GreyNoise will only address downtime incidents during regular business hours.
Explore the Power of Labs API Queries
Now that you’re familiar with the playground’s rules and feedback process, it’s time to get hyped about the exciting world of Labs API queries! Here are a few notable ones to get you started:
- Access the top 1% of possible Command and Control (C2) IP addresses, ranked by their pervasiveness, observed by GreyNoise over the previous 24 hours.
- Use this query to identify second-stage IP addresses that might be involved in malicious activities following the reconnaissance and initial access stages.
- Please note that the data may be up to 4.5 hours old.
- Access the top 1% of HTTP requests, ranked by their pervasiveness, observed by GreyNoise over the last seven days. Gain insights into the background radiation of the internet, exploring the patterns and trends of HTTP requests.
- Please note that the data may be up to 4.5 hours old.
- Access the top 1% of IPs searched in GreyNoise, ordered by the number of users observed searching over the last 7 days. Understand commonalities in how users search within GreyNoise, gaining insights into popular IPs and their associated activities.
- This query uses a minimum number of IP submissions and users to build consensus before an IP can be considered available in this dataset.
- The data provided may be up to 4.5 hours old, and the “/” path has been removed as it is generally less valuable in most contexts.
- Access the top 1% of IPs by their noise score for the last 7 days. This score is determined by comparing the pervasiveness of the number of sensors and countries that observed packets from the IP, the request rate, and the diversity of payloads and ports for which the packets were observed.
- This query is intended to help rank the top noise makers compared to the quiet single-hit scanners.
- Please note that the data may be up to 4.5 hours old.
Share Your Discoveries
The Labs API Playground is intended to drive exploration and data-driven insights. Let curiosity guide you as you uncover hidden patterns, emerging threats, and connections within the vast landscape of internet noise.
Want to learn more about the Labs API Playground? Join our Open Forum on June 8th.
submitted by cyber_sm
to GreyNoiseIntelligence [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 20:01 I-AM-NOT-THAT-DUCK r/XboxAchievements will be going dark on June 12th to protest Reddit's new API changes which have the potential to kill all 3rd party applications
boxAchievements will go dark on June 12 for at least a week in protest of Reddit's API changes that will kill third party apps, such as Apollo, RIF, and others. We will start with a 4 days but may extend later on.
If Reddit address the issues during the 5-day blackout, we will lift it and return the sub to normal. Although we are a relatively small community, the mod team believes it is the right thing to do.
As someone who uses 3rd-party tools for both daily activity and development purposes, this change hits close to home. Users with accessibility tools, ease of use, and other tools to enhance their experience will be forced to no longer use Reddit.
Feel free to join the Discord server if you wish to still discuss achievements or post your screenshots during this blackout: https://discord.gg/2z9kDvNy8r
What's going on?
A recent Reddit policy change threatens to kill many beloved third-party mobile apps, making a great many quality-of-life features not seen in the official mobile app permanently inaccessible
On May 31, 2023, Reddit announced they were raising the price to make calls to their API from being free to a level that will kill every third party app on Reddit, from Apollo
to Reddit is Fun
Even if you're not a mobile user and don't use any of those apps, this is a step toward killing other ways of customizing Reddit, such as Reddit Enhancement Suite or the use of the old.reddit.com desktop interface .
This isn't only a problem on the user level: many subreddit moderators depend on tools only available outside the official app to keep their communities on-topic and spam-free.
What's the plan?
On June 12th, many subreddits
will be going dark to protest this policy. Some will return after 48 hours: others will go away permanently
unless the issue is adequately addressed, since many moderators aren't able to put in the work they do with the poor tools available through the official app. This isn't something any of us do lightly: we do what we do because we love Reddit
, and we truly believe this change will make it impossible to keep doing what we love.
The two-day blackout isn't the goal
, and it isn't the end. Should things reach the 14th with no sign of Reddit choosing to fix what they've broken, we'll use the community and buzz we've built between then and now as a tool for further action.
What can you
- Complain. Message the mods of reddit.com, who are the admins of the site: message reddit: submit a support request: comment in relevant threads on reddit, such as this one, leave a negative review on their official iOS or Android app- and sign your username in support to this post.
- Spread the word. Rabble-rouse on related subreddits. Meme it up, make it spicy. Bitch about it to your cat. Suggest anyone you know who moderates a subreddit join us at our sister sub at ModCoord - but please don't pester mods you don't know by simply spamming their modmail.
- Boycott and spread the word...to Reddit's competition! Stay off Reddit entirely on June 12th through the 13th- instead, take to your favorite non-Reddit platform of choice and make some noise in support!
- Don't be a jerk. As upsetting this may be, threats, profanity and vandalism will be worse than useless in getting people on our side. Please make every effort to be as restrained, polite, reasonable and law-abiding as possible. This includes not harassing moderators of subreddits who have chosen not to take part: no one likes a missionary, a used-car salesman, or a flame warrior.
If you have any questions feel free to DM a moderator or leave a comment!
submitted by I-AM-NOT-THAT-DUCK
to xboxachievements [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 20:01 Intrepid-Donkey-8031 [FLASH] 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay 74 spots @ $5/ea
Approved by: u/stollba
Item Name Set Number: 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay
Lego Price: $320
Shipping: $50 UPS Ground (Insured to 363 23x20x6, 11 lbs, ships from 92131 to 10012)
Raffle Total/Spots: $370 - 74 spots at $5/ea
Price justification: BrickLink 3 Month Avg
Call spots: Y/N
Spot limit per person: 2 for first 30 mins
Duration of spot limit: 30 minutes
Location(Country): CA - USA
Will ship international: N
Timestamp pics: https://i.imgur.com/brvIfkL.jpg
Payment required w/in 10 minutes of raffle filling.
PayPal payments are to be Friends and Family only with NO COMMENTS. Comments will result in a permanent ban
PayPal Info: https://www.paypal.me
Cash App Info: https://cash.app
Number of vacant slots: 63
Number of unpaid users: 6
Number of unpaid slots: 11
This slot list is created and updated by The EDC Raffle Tool by BlobAndHisBoy.
submitted by Intrepid-Donkey-8031
to lego_raffles [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 20:00 Meh_Guy_In_Sweats Walmart Car Culture Box is Available
I don't know which one this will be. But I got the first box 1/4 back in February, then got the second box 2/4 in April. I assume this one will be the third box 3/4.
There are always two six car Premium sets including the chase car, and then either three or four Team Transports.
Pretty good deal for $139.97 plus shipping.
submitted by Meh_Guy_In_Sweats
to HotWheels [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:58 Judogiwarf12 My Ultimate Body Manscaping Guide - Groomping Tips for the Modern Man
Manscaping is an essential part of personal grooming for the modern man. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the process of grooming various body parts, ensuring you look and feel your best.
1. Neck and Shoulders
Start by trimming the hair on your neck and shoulders using the Beardscape Version 2 trimmer by Brio. This trimmer offers a versatile cutting range, strong motor, and sharp blade, making it perfect for tackling these areas. Use a mirror to help you reach difficult spots and ensure an even trim.
Attach a 2-guard to your trimmer and trim your armpit hair. This helps maintain odor control and gives a more aesthetic appearance. Be careful not to trim too close to the skin to avoid irritation.
Invest in a nose trimmer to remove unwanted nose hair. These devices are affordable and can be found at most department stores. Gently insert the trimmer into your nostrils and remove any visible hair.
4. Chest and Abs
Set your trimmer to 1.6 millimeters and begin trimming your chest and abdominal hair. Regularly grooming these areas can enhance muscle definition and make you appear more toned. Be gentle to avoid skin irritation.
Trim your upper arms to accentuate muscle definition and make veins more visible. Focus on the elbow region and triceps, and consider trimming hand hair to expose veins further.
6. Upper Legs
Trim your upper legs to create a more toned appearance, especially on leg day. Use the same 1.6-millimeter setting on your trimmer and carefully groom your hamstrings and inner thighs.
7. Groin Area
When grooming the groin area, start by trimming the hair on the shaft, followed by the area between your genitals and inner thighs. Next, trim your pubic hair using the 1.6-millimeter setting. For the scrotum, gently stretch the skin to create a smooth surface and carefully trim the hair. Finally, squat slightly to trim the hair on your perineum (the area between your scrotum and anus).
Final Thoughts Manscaping is an essential aspect of personal grooming that can boost your confidence and enhance your appearance. By following this guide and using the right tools, such as the Beardscape Version 2 trimmer, you can achieve a well-groomed look from head to toe. Remember to be gentle, especially in sensitive areas, and adjust your trimmer settings as needed to achieve the desired results. Happy grooming!
submitted by Judogiwarf12
to Body_Grooming [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:58 supadrops Beware! Someone shoved a pieces of plastic in my charging port…
| || |
So yesterday I had a fun adventure of charging my 2023 BMW I4 eDrive40. submitted by supadrops to BMWI4 [link] [comments]
A few weeks ago, I had an issue with the charging flap on the car not opening at all, so I had BMW service change the plastic hinges, everything works great now and it only took a day of not having my car, phew.
Well I charged my car last week, and yesterday I went to charge my car again at an Electrify America stations. The charging cable connector (not sure the official name) wouldn’t click when I connected it to my car. I tried a few times, even changed the charging station, still nothing. The connector was loose and wouldn’t start the charging session.
I started to check my car and the charging port, and found a piece of plastic inside. I didn’t have any tools in my car to take it out, so I had to call my friend to come and take it out.
My hypothesis: someone added this plastic piece while my car was parked outside my apartment building or when I went to the grocery store last week.
Now you are thinking, how would anyone be able to get into your charging port when your car is locked? Well, remember the charging flap issue, I was trying everything prior to going to BMW service and one option was the setting in the charging app called “unlock charging socket flap permanently” and because I am afraid of the charging flap breaking again, I have had this setting turned on this entire time, so anyone can access my charging port without my car being unlocked.
So beware, I don’t know why someone would even think of doing this to someone’s car. My only “conspiracy theory” is that with the fact that electric cars doesn’t require mechanical work as much as gasoline or diesel cars, there are people who are messing with people’s charging ports to make money for any mechanical shop that services electric cars.
I’ve turned off the setting now and hoping anyone reading this doesn’t experience this.
2023.06.07 19:57 w9jds GalaxyFrinder - Wormhole Mapper!
It's been a couple years since I shared about the mapper I created. A lot has improved, changed, and been added so hopefully this covers most of it. Here is the discord if you would like to join and give feedback, ask questions, and request features: Discord GalaxyFinder
is built on cloud scalable infrastructure and security.
No PHP, JQuery front ends, bootstrap, python, etc. Here is what is used for this system: - Firebase Realtime Database - Each layer has its own security read/write rules - Firebase Cloud Functions (~20) - Automating removing of old data - Dumping data into a datalake as it happens - Triggering data consistency across the database
- Analytics and statics data (for dashboards on request)
- Firebase Hosting
- Node WebApi
- Full SSL (Managed by GCP)
- Only used for custom JWT Authentication layer
- Cloud Tasks
- Managing and refreshing tokens
- 3 closed off container services
- Golang kill service
- Golang location service
- Con jobs container
- Affiliation updates
- System hourly statistics
- Auto logout inactive user characters (Remove character tokens)
- Reported Thera Connections
- Rust WebAssembly
- Custom routing algorithm for pathing
- Uses stargates, connections, thera, and specified avoid parameters to route space
- Automated Deployment
- Pushing to master runs a custom github workflow
- Deploys it to firebase hosting
- Triggers version update notifying all users a new version has been deployed
Static data uses information from Anoik.is and SDE which is updated regularly so triglavian systems, stargates, and routing all work appropriately.
- Access Lists!!
- Give read and write access to corps, alliances, and characters on a per map basis
- Can only be updated by map owners (corp/alliance directors, or private owner)
- Character affiliations are auto updated every 30 minutes (CCP ESI Cache time)
- Tabs automatically appear and disappear based on any kind of security level changes (No refreshing required)
- Read access prevents you on a database level from modify anything related to a seen map
- There is no limitations on how many entities are allowed to be on access lists
- Locations for all characters are only visible to corp/alliance members
- Spais can't delete tabs or timers unless they own it
- The system will NEVER ask for more scopes than what is needed
- Custom account system will default to just roles and titles
- When you use any of my tools it will just ask you to update your login scopes to include ones needed for the new tool
- The signatures run your basis for the map!
- Clicking the home button will automatically set the signature to the parent system
- Hovering over the info icon will show you who created the signature and who last edited it
- Signatures NEVER go away, so you can see the last time you were in a system
- double clicking a signature on a row will open the edit for that signature
- Pasting into the mapper more than one signature from game will auto select signatures that weren't available in your paste (Making it super easy to just click delete to remove stale data)!
- Sites like gas and ore sites can be right clicked to be marked as triggered or cleared
- Signatures are shared across same security level maps
- When populating wormhole type, the connection will automatically set the connection to proper size for you
- If a signature matches a reported Thera connection, a '!' will appear letting you know the status and who reported it
- Selecting a system will populate the page with related information
- When selected the map will automatically smooth scroll to bring the node as close to the center of the view as possible
- Statics will appear in the top right and take you to external sources showing you details
- Zkill and Dotlan buttons for that system
- Routes (if k-space) showing destinations from that system
- Signatures and Anomalies list
- Notes made for that system
- You can flag systems to tell people you noticed drifters active in the system (timestamped)
- Hovering over the effect icon on a node shows you the effects it causes
- Pinging a system will animate the node and allow you to hover and see the Pinging
- Ping notes stay forever until they are deleted meaning you can leave messages for when it is found again
- Double Clicking systems that haven't been fully mapped out automatically opens the edit window for them
- Set the status of a system to show if it is scanned, hostile, or empty
- Character locations are shown and updated in real time
- Hovering over the badge showing the count will show a list of characters, ship names, and ships
- The purple badge shows where your current character is located
- Right clicking connections
- Allows you to update the status of a connection
- Set the size of the connection
- Hovering over a node will highlight the connection that moves up from that system
- K-Space systems have the ability to right click and add the system to your in game waypoint
- Rebuilding chains is now possible, since signatures never go away you can right click a system and choose rebuild connections
- Rebuild will recreate all wormhole signature on the selected system that aren't currently on the map
- Any connection statuses and overlays that were there previously are preserved
- EoL connections
- Change color as time passes to let you know how old it is
- Hovering over them will show a timer of estimated time left on the connection
- K-Space systems have a stargate menu option allowing you to add stargate connections to its known connections (including triglavian gates)
- Day tripping?
- Now you can right click a system you are in, then set it to the root of the map, it will keep everything attached to it and below!
- You no longer have to create a new map to change the root each time you log in
- Statics also appear as little bubbles on each system so you can see what kind are at a glance (or hover over if you don't know the colors yet)
- Automatically detect when you change systems to autopopulate details
- Filters possible signatures based on their type
- Drawer pops open from the right letting you choose the signature you just jumped through
- Signature list is populated showing all non filled out signatures for the system you just left
- If you forgot to fill out the signature you can add it to the system and the drawer will auto update
- Selecting a system automatically updates the system with your new system's details
- Drawer will automatically select the system you just came from on the mapper when opened
- K-Space automapping is toggleable
- If you jump from a k-space on the map to K-Space registered as a stargate jump it will automatically add a stargate connection to that system on the map
- Keep track of timers you come across
- Owners, Time, Type, Structure are all visible in the drawer
- Times are automatically converted to the viewers time zone
- Timers can only be removed by ownedirector to prevent tampering
- When the timer has passed it will appear as red
- Timers appear in the structure area of the intel panel on the right
- Drawer popout that helps you find the fastest route to your destination
- When you enter a destination it will show a path from all k-space systems in the current map
- When you select one of the k-space destinations it will automatically select and flair that system on the map so you see which one the path is for
- This also scrolls the map so the system is in view for you to see
- It will also highlight all connections and systems on that route (if it uses wormhole connections)
- The routes work the same way they do in the normal routes panel!
- Specify the systems you want to auto appear in the list
- Shows shortest, safest, and known routes to each system
- Expanding will show each system you jump through
- Right clicking on any system on the node will allow you to set your in game waypoint
- Hovering over each system will show you the route on the above map (if using wormholes)
- This also takes into account known Thera connections!
- If you have the setting enabled, it will avoid frigate connections
- Locations are automatically tracked once the character has been added to the system
- UseCharacter doesn't have to have the website/mapper open for tracking to work
- Locations, Ships, Ship names are updated every ~6 seconds
- You will only see your corp/alliance members (based on map permissions/security)
- Number bubble on systems shows you how many people are in that system
- Purple shows the system that you are currently in (blue is for ones you aren't in)
- Hovering over the bubble will show you the player, ship, and ship name for everyone in system
- Intel view has a view to see pilots in the currently selected system too without need for hovering over the bubble
- When a new kill is logged into zkill (redisq real-time)
- If the system is on your current map you will get a notification (if browser notifications are turned on)
- The system will have a pulse animation around it for 60 seconds
- Selecting a specific system will show you a list of at least the last 6 kills in that system
- If the tab is unfocused or closed the tab title will blink with the latest kill info until you open the mapper
- If the intel panel is closed and new chain intel comes in, the light bulb will flash red until you open it to see it
- Kills listed in the chain feed are clickable, automatically selecting that system and scrolling to it
- Items will show you
- Who died, what ship, corp/allinace they belonged to
- How many of each ship type is on the kill
- Affiliation of the character that got the final blow
- Selecting any of the pictures will take you to their zkill
- You can select a background for the mapper from a set of already stored backgrounds
- Turn stargate automapping on and off
- Setup the tab you want to automatically load when you load up the mapper
- Add all of your alts into your account, and switch between them from the drawer on the left
- System alias' allow you to override a system's name indefinitely until removed
- Temp Id's default to the signatures first three letters, but can be overridden to appear how your bookmarks work (disappears when system is removed)
- Set in the destinations you want to automatically see routes to when a k-space is selected
- Turn on and off routing through frigate connections
I have created TONS of custom systems for this, and have open sourced a lot of the micro-services, backends, CI/CD tools and pipelines: New Eden WebAPI (and Cloud Functions)
- This is the backend authentication webapi that handles auth for the mapper (as well as cloud functions) Node ESI Stackdriver
- Custom ESI library I created for all my TS backends that also does all it's logging to GCP stackdriver Firebase Action
- Custom GitHub Action to automatically deploy static sites like GalaxyFinder and Account Management on commit Setup Firebase
- Custom GitHub Action for using firebase cli to automate deployments, emulation, testing, and more (improvement of firebase-action) Firebase Trigger
- Custom GitHub action used to update version numbers on deployments to trigger release notifications to users Chingy Locations (Deprecated)
- Somewhat outdated micro-service used to update player locations for the mapper (deprecated and replaced) Capsuleer Locations
- New location golang micro-service Go ESI
- Custom golang esi module I created and is used for kill tracking, aura discord bots, and more Go ZKB
- Custom golang zkb module I created to ingest redisq feed Go EvePraisal
- Custom golang evepraisal module I created to interact and apraise chunks of data (for getting things like full kill values of virtually fitted ships) Aura Bot
- Custom Aura Discord bot built to handle things like SRP, Kill tracking, etc. Built on top of go.esi, go.zkb, go.evepraisel, discordgo Eve Routes
- Rust micro-service that gets routes for EVE using a* algorithm to find the shortest, safest, less safe, custom routes
submitted by w9jds
to Eve [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:57 Aggravatedjason What are some interests and hobbies I could look into while living paycheck to paycheck?
I'm trying to get back into having some interests and hobbies. I know one way is to get out more, but I don't really know what's out there, and I don't have the money to really experiment with much and waste gas.
So far, I'm trying to get back into watching some movies and shows. This probably sounds like a lazy one, but I used to be incredibly passionate about movies and loved collecting special editions and box sets, but had to stop buying them to save money, despite waiting for good sales. So I'm sticking with a streaming platform. I'm trying to get back into reading fantasy books, and have been sticking to grabbing a bunch of free books on my Kindle. And another one is, very soon, I'm gonna try a small patch of gardening with some spare soil and green pepper seeds someone gave me.
What are some other really cheap things you like doing? Lay them all on me!
submitted by Aggravatedjason
to selfimprovement [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:55 javadlux Programming new Evolution digital tv box remote for Samsung Soundbar
I just got Optik TV setup a couple days ago, and I'm attempting to program the volume on the remote to control my Samsung soundbar. My remote is the one pictured here
(confirmed by Telus support), and that page gives me a list of pairing codes here
The instructions say I should hold Mute+OK until the green light stays lit (which it does), then enter my code (either 25 or 18 for Samsung soundbars) at which point the green light will flash twice to confirm the code. However, the behaviour I'm seeing is that after entering the first digit of the code (2 or 1), the green light immediately flashes twice, and any further number presses just control the TV (and I have no soundbar control obviously).
Can anyone confirm this is the process to program these remotes? Another user here suggested (thanks!) there might be a button press combo (Mute+Number) that would set the number of digits expected for the code, but I can't find any official documentation confirming how that works (the page I linked first suggests that Mute+Number might be a "quick program" mode for various models of AV equipment, but Samsung isn't given as an option).
submitted by javadlux
to telus [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:55 AllenVarney Dragongrin - dark 5E fantasy through Wed 14 June
Through Wednesday, June 14
we present the Dragongrin Quick Deal
featuring A Dead Man's Guide to Dragongrin
, the dark-fantasy 5E campaign setting from Absolute Tabletop
. Evil reigns in the realm of Dragongrin, where once-free lands kneel to the Dismembered Lord and his tyrannical Lords of Ash. Only a few embattled heroes still oppose his dominion. With A Dead Man's Guide to Dragongrin,
a comprehensive campaign setting guide and worldbuilding toolkit, you can forge your legend.
Eons ago before the Godswar, the Titans used the word grin
for "graveyard." The continent once known as Arthunvale, the final rest of the ancient dragons annihilated in the First War, is commonly called Dragongrin. Long-buried dragon carcasses make the land's northern region toxic and unlivable.
Evil has won the realm, and good is in retreat. Twenty years ago the Dismembered Lord crushed the forces of good in a catastrophic series of events called Lightfall. From his fortress, the Spire of Knowing, he rules over the Dominions of Ash – but not unopposed. The Copper Sun, a city that floats high above the desolate land, is being rebuilt in secret to become a beacon of hope. Though heroes aren't welcome in Dragongrin, some – the Copper Jackals, the Peacemakers, the Undying Light – imagine the impossible. Against all odds, they take arms against the Dismembered Lord.
A one-of-a-kind Fifth Edition campaign guide jam-packed with usable content, as useful on-the-fly as it is in planning and prep, the 471-page A Dead Man's Guide to Dragongrin
is a hybrid campaign setting guide and worldbuilding toolkit. Along with the history and lore of the setting, the Dead Man's Guide
includes extensive descriptions of regions and cultures, villains, monsters, darkly beautiful landscapes, and inspirational tools and creative techniques. Use modular add-ons and dozens of tables to create your unique version of this twisted, troubled world. Build characters with seven new heritages (Darrow, Festir, Halfkin, Tomeheart), a dozen flavorful cultures, and 29 backgrounds (Barber Surgeon, Erstwhile Noble, Mapwright, Prydagger, Shatterfarer, Bleakscarred). Challenge your players with new rules for brutal combat, treacherous travel, and heroic infamy, and with monsters like C'War and Xur Kith Waster of Cities. Ultimately your heroes may confront the "Dead Man" of the title: the realm's ruler, a chronolich who steals the days and memories of his foes to reshape time and keep himself alive.
This all-new Dragongrin Quick Deal
gives you the entire Dragongrin
line for an unbeatable bargain price. Pay just US$14.95
to get all seven
titles in our Dragongrin Collection
(retail value $76)
as DRM-free .PDF ebooks, including the complete 471-page A Dead Man's Guide to Dragongrin
campaign sourcebook (plus the pay-what-you-want Character Creation Kit
); four Dragongrin
supplements – The Copper Jackals: Soldiers Without Compromise
, Deepvault: Machinations of the Ancients
, and The Trapsmiths
and Tieflings of Dragongrin
; and two other Absolute Tabletop 5E Adventure Kits: Shadows Over Driftchapel
and Oath of the Frozen King
Get this Dragongrin
offer before it enters the blasted sandsteel wastes of Jahar and vanishes into the Rictus beneath the Onyx Ziggurat of Revak Zistra, the Scoured Sultan, Wednesday, June 14. https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Dragongrin
By the way, check out Absolute Tabletop's Kickstarter in progress, Aether Nexus: Fantasy Mecha TTRPG
submitted by AllenVarney
to bundleofholding [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:54 notMyRealNameObvious First Timer - Ambitious Garage and Shed
Hi everyone, hoping for any and all advice for making my Garage and Shed solar in Rural Canada.
In terms of power requirements, I'm going to be starting small with lots of LED lights for both inside and outside the shed, charging stations for ryobi tools (40V and 18v), and outlets for other power tools like handsaws and sanders. Ideally though, in the future I'd want to be able to more electrical things like a mini computer, fridge, and maybe even a TV. So ideally I want a system that's going to be easily upgradable.
I'm either very bad at googling, or solar panels in Canada are ridiculously overpriced (Canada
vs US equivalent
) although yes I know that buying from a retailer instead of direct will include some markups.
I'm thinking of getting two of those 600 watt off grid panel kits so that even in Winter when there's about 4 hours of sunlight I'm getting a decent charge.
For an inverter, my basic understanding tells me that a pure sine inverter wouldn't make a different for my needs so I'm thinking of going with a modified sine wave inverter similar to this
For a battery, I haven't decided yet. With winters dropping almost to -40C, I'm leaning towards LiFePO in an insulated box and possibly with a heating pad as well.
I don't pretend to fully understand this all, I'm learning as I go and think this will be a great DIY project. Any and all advice or criticisms are welcome.
submitted by notMyRealNameObvious
to SolarDIY [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:53 apsotech Must-Have Web Development Tools for Every Developer
| || | submitted by apsotech to u/apsotech [link] [comments]
As a web developer, having the right set of tools can significantly enhance your productivity and streamline your workflow. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, certain web development tools
are considered must-haves in the industry. These tools not only help you write clean and efficient code but also aid in debugging, testing, and collaboration. https://preview.redd.it/hsvbp6qcwm4b1.jpg?width=1536&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8ba01ae566af7e17337e6df88daba08ee9d4af4d
From integrated development environments (IDEs) like Visual Studio Code and Sublime Text to version control systems like Git, these tools provide essential features to make your development process smoother. Package managers such as npm and Yarn help manage dependencies effortlessly, while browser developer tools enable you to debug and optimize your web applications effectively.
2023.06.07 19:53 Educational_Cheek712 DOES ANYONE KNOW JOHNS OLD NAME
2023.06.07 19:51 iiiioooque Random ethernet disconnects
Basically my Ethernet just disconnects while i'm playing D4 or Destiny2, doesn't happen while browsing or watching Youtube.
Sometimes it is able to pick itself back up and reconnect , but that doesn't solve my problem since these are liver service games that require constant connection.
My mobo is a B550 Aorus Elite (v1) , which comes with the Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller.
After some searching i've bought a TP-Link TG-3468 Network Adapter , only for it to have the same exact problems.
Event Viewer shows various warnings and errors such. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/c...1OI\_E9-JVvowWeWvPS=w1600-h870-s-no?authuser=0 https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/b...135ENr4hoRNacVQ3-k=w1600-h868-s-no?authuser=0 https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/L...h8vSfJFvFeu4xQ5T65=w1600-h865-s-no?authuser=0
Things I've tried:
-Used windows diagnose tool to fix the issues.
-Clean install of Windows, BIOS, chipset.
-Tryed old and latest version of Realtek drivers, for both network adapters.
-Fiddled with a lot of power saving settings for both network adapters. Disabling most of them.
-Created a firewall exception for IPv6, unsuccesfully, proceeded to completely disable it , with the same result.
-Swapped DNS to google's and cloudflare's.
-flushed DNS command.
-Disabled TCP/IP Offload.
-Bought a CAT6 ethernet cable and swapped the old 5e cable. Also swapped cables between router ports.
-ipconfig/all showed this
DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : lan
Ethernet adapter Ethernet 2:
Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : lan
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : B4-2E-99-EF-1E-A1
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
Ethernet adapter Ethernet:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : lan
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 48-22-54-6F-54-BD
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.88(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 07 June 2023 15:11:33
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 07 June 2023 16:41:32
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 188.8.131.52
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled
Just help me out guys, i'm so tired of this ...
I need to know if this is a network issue , or should i just go out and start looking for a new mobo.
submitted by iiiioooque
to pctroubleshooting [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:46 SafetyDoggo69 HDRI not applying to the sky only to objects help.
submitted by SafetyDoggo69
to blenderhelp [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:46 USFBS Giveaway: Hisuian Zorua/Zoroark
With the upcoming Regulation D
rule set for competitive Pokemon I wanted to make use of my love of Pokemon Legends Arceus and give away my spare Hisuian forms.
Today, I will be giving away 2 boxes (60 total) of Hisuian Zorua/Zoroarks. All pokemon are self-caught, with OT: adfluffy ID: 173208. I am going to be randomly giving away both Zorua and Zoroarks and I am not taking requests for one pokemon over the other. I have included below a chart with instructions for evolving Hisuian pokemon, as well as information on what pokemon can be evolved in Paldea.
Link Code for the Giveaway: 1776 1969
My IGN: ADFluffy
Evolution Information Chart
|Pokemon ||Evolves From ||Evolution Method ||Evolution Requirement(s) ||Region |
|Electrode (H) ||Voltorb (H) ||Evolution Item ||Leaf Stone ||Any |
|Arcanine (H) ||Growlithe (H) ||Evolution Item ||Fire Stone (any region) ||Any |
|Sneasler ||Sneasel (H) ||Level up (Conditional) ||Level up while holding a Razor Claw in the daytime ||Any |
|Goodra (H) ||Sliggoo (H) ||Level up (Conditional) ||Level 50 or higher while raining ||Any |
|Basculegion ||Basculin (White Stripe) ||Special Evolution ||Sustain 294 sum total recoil damage without fainting ||Any |
|Zoroark (H) ||Zorua (H) ||Level up ||Level 30 ||Any |
|Overqwil ||Qwilfish (H) ||Special Evolution ||Use Barb Barrage in Strong Style 20 times ||Hisui |
|Wyrdeer ||Stantler ||Special Evolution ||Use Psyshield Bash in Agile Style 20 times ||Hisui |
|Typhlosion (H) ||Quilava ||Level up ||Level 36 ||Hisui |
|Samurott (H) ||Dewott ||Level up ||Level 36 ||Hisui |
|Decidueye (H) ||Dartrix ||Level up ||Level 36 ||Hisui |
|Avalugg (H) ||Bergmite ||Level up ||Level 37 ||Hisui |
|Braviary (H) ||Rufflet ||Level up ||Level 54 ||Hisui |
|Lilligant (H) ||Petilil ||Evolution Item ||Sun Stone ||Hisui |
submitted by USFBS
to pokemontrades [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:45 AJ_Gordon [US-IL][H] Keychron Q2, Q4, GMK Space Cadet II, GMK Belafonte, various switches (Oil King, Aqua King, Nixie, Midnight, Flaming Purple), Wrist rests, Kensington Slimblade. New prices [W] Paypal, Local
I'm selling out all my mechanical keyboard stuff.shipping for small items: $5 / for larger items: $10-15.
Keychron Q2- Keychron Q2 Black fully assembled minus switches (= barebone + Keychron keycaps)
- includes extra POM plate (KeyboardKustoms)
- includes KeyboardKustoms poron plate foam, PCB foam, and PE foam
- stabilizers with wires balanced and lubed with BDZ
- used for a year, and still in great condition
- importantly, the hotswap PCB is NEW, UNUSED (if you need, I can send you an extra older PCB with a few broken hotswap sockets, which can be fixed by soldering tools)
- $120 + shipping
Keychron Q4- Keychron Q4 silver barebone
- includes extra Keychron PC plate and gaskets
- TX AP stabilizers (rev 4, 2023). wire balanced and lubed with BDZ. currently one normal stab on the spacebar and four long-pole version on the rest stabs. I will include the remaining sets (a few normal stabs).
- includes KeyboardKustoms poron PE foam- again, the hotswap PCB is NEW, UNUSED (if you want, I can send you an extra older PCB with a few broken hotswap sockets, which can be fixed by soldering tools
- $90 + shipping
OTC Modo Light keycaps- used rarely, about 1-2 weeks- excellent condition- comes in the original package- $60 + shipping
GMK Space Cadet II with PBTfans Keycap Storage Trays
- used about a few months, so shining a bit. But in my opinion, it looks fine due to the space cadet color.
- Novelkey has recently sent me a few replacement keycaps for minor cosmetic issues, which I'll include.
- $90 + shipping
- like new. tested once (used less than 10 mins)
- comes in the original package
- $90+ shipping
Cherry NIXIE switches (lubed & stock 143pcs)
- 87 pcs: film and lubed with Krytox 205G0 (stems) / 12 pcs: lubed with Krytox 205G0 (stems) : (rarely used)
- 44 pcs: stock (never used)
- $70 for the total 143pcs + shipping
Everglide Aqua King switches (lubed) 70pcs
- factory lube removed & stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0 (In my opinion, stock Aqua kings are unusable)
- used about a month
- $50 + shipping
Gateron Oil King switches (lubed) 70pcs
- factory lube removed & stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0
- comes in the original boxes (35 pcs * 2)
- tested once. like new.
- $55 + shipping
Gateron Oil King switches (stock) NEW. 105 pcs- new. unopened.the original boxes (35 pcs * 3)- $55 $50+ shipping
Haimu Midnight switches (lubed & stock) 90pcs
- seems identical to Wuque Studio Morandi switches (which is also manufactured y Haimu)
- 74 pcs: factory lube removed & stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0 / 16 pcs: stock
- used for two months (lubed ones)
- $35+ shipping
TTC Flaming Purple switches (lubed) 90 pcs
- stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0
- rarely used (about a week?)
- very nice sounding switches.
- $35 + shipping
Assorted switches- includes New Drop Holy Panda X 35 pcs, Boba U4 (8pcs) and several other switches (including iTTC bluish white silent, TTC ice frozen v2, TTC light cloud v2, TTC Titan heart, TTC Holy Panda)- $15 + shippingHlym Quartz stone wrist rest 60% (from Drop)- used for a month. in great condition- $15 + shippingAcrylic wrist rest 65% (custom made)- still in good condition- $10 + shipping
Wood wrist rest 60% (from Amazon)
- I tried several wrist rest from Amazon, and it was the best among those I tried.
- in great condition.
- $10 + shipping
Wuque Titanium Switch Puller (Prism) & 2-in-1 Aluminum Switch Opener & Geon Plate Support Fork
- all in excellent condition
- $15 + shipping
Kensington Slimblade (modded)
- I hated the original button, so I swapped them all with Kailh silent switches.
- I have owned it for a few years, bur rarely used it.
- $45 + shipping
submitted by AJ_Gordon
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:43 Corpsebin How to record a video with the green screen active??
I've recently been recording a video for my personal channel, but I'm having a bit of a disconnect. Im having a disconnect between recording myself with the green screen then watching myself in post relating back to the images I'm putting behind me. They aren't synching up how I want them too. I want to record while being able to see the image I want behind me.
Basically i want a Weather Anchor set up! When I record myself I wanna see the map so im able to point back to the map at the same time, if that makes sense?
I found this video
by BoxCast, but it's for Live streaming. Will this process also work for plain recording??
For specs right now: Nikon D600 camera and OBS for recording. Haven't bought anything else yet
submitted by Corpsebin
to videography [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:42 Available-External99 starter kit recommendations?
hi! first time posting here, not too used to reddit so sorry if theres any weird formatting issues or typos!
ive always enjoyed getting my nails done at the salon, but for a while now ive been wanting to do it myself and experiment personally. if you guys have any recommendations for a "starter kit", ie. favorite tools/polishes/UV light machines/removers/oils/whatever else someone may need to get started with home sets id really love to hear!
some things to know -
im not opposed to investing into this - of course affordable is preferred, but if theres a tool thats been game changing for you and its on the more expensive side dont be afraid to share.
my nails tend to be very weak, so im definitely looking for anything that can help them get stronger or simply not break. ive heard some good things about rubber bases, and im familiar with acrylics though i don't prefer them due to long term damage.
if all goes well ill hopefully be able to share my progress here in the coming months :)
ty for reading !
submitted by Available-External99
to RedditLaqueristas [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:42 DrSeussFreak [MINI] Expecto Patronum (76414) / 49 Spots at $2/ea
DO NOT ADD A COMMENT TO YOUR PAYMENT; IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PAYING;
Item name: Expecto Patronum (76414)
Set Price: $70 + $7 tax + $21 shipping
Shipping: UPS Ground 3 lbs. 16x11x4 from 60035 to 98597
Call spots? Yes
Spot limit per person? N
Duration of spot limit? N/A
Will ship international? Yes, outside CONUS, APO and PO pays the difference
Description: This thing looks awesome, I have one for me to build for myself. My only issue is how large the Patronus is next to minifig Harry, it is too out of proportion, but I don't know why I am nitpicking in the description of my own raffle, so... This is AMAZING and you should TOTALLY rest this big bad stag,
Payment required w/in 10 minutes of raffle filling. 5 minutes for drama.
DM me for PayPal or GPay info. DO NOT ADD A COMMENT TO YOUR PAYMENT; IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PAYING;
Cash App Info:
Number of vacant slots: 30
Number of unpaid users: 4
Number of unpaid slots: 19
This slot list is created and updated by The EDC Raffle Tool by BlobAndHisBoy.
submitted by DrSeussFreak
to lego_raffles [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:42 On3ironaut My "I passed the CYSA+ exam" post
I passed the CS0-002 exam last week with a 779! Just wanted to share my study resources as well as my thoughts on the exam. I started studying 9 months ago with my first resource but became disinterested with the course.
Fortunately, I got a new job as an IT Security Analyst at the end of last year (I was previously a network admin). As you can imagine, the new position requires much of the knowledge covered by the exam objectives. I resumed studying two months prior to writing the exam. Resources
- Jason Dion Udemy course - Dion's courses for N+ and S+ were fantastic so I naturally picked up this course. I just couldn't get into this one. I found the delivery really slow and too many "you don't need to know this for the exam" comments at the end of some lengthy sections. I dragged myself through 1/3 - 1/2 of the content before losing interest.
- Mike Chappele's LinkedIn Learning Courses - I had a month trial available and decided to give Mike's courses a try when I was ready to get back into study mode. I found myself engaged much more then with Dion's content. I got through it all in under two weeks. While the courses had a lot of information, they didn't go too deep into concepts. Good starting point.
- Sybex CySA+ Study Guide - Fantastic resource. Read it front to back which provided the depth missing from the Chappele LinkedIn course. I did most of the lab exercises (mainly all the ones involving kali, Metasploit, nmap, Nessus, vulnerability reports). The ability to do the chapter and exam questions online as well as the digital flashcards was great as well.
- Sybex CySA+ Practice tests: CS0-002 - More of the same style questions as seen in the Study Guide. Again, the ability to do them online was great. I will say that these questions are great for reinforcing the content of the study guide but the answers are typically much more apparent then those found on the actual exam.
- Dion Practice tests - wanted to get a varied taste of practice questions so I picked this up on Udemy. Great set of tests and highlighted some missing knowledge (ie. Regex expressions).
Without saying too much, just wanted to give my thoughts on the exam. I was pleased to see more PBQs then I've had on previous CompTIA exams. I think I had 5 which I completed right away. Felt quite confident with them and maybe marked one for review.
As for the rest of the exam, I get why a lot of people say they feel like they are bombing as they are writing. Unlike the practice questions from the Chappele and Dion content, I felt like almost all the answers to the exam questions were extremely similar to each other. It made it difficult to lock in an answer. I personally try not to review too many multiple choice questions because in the past with other exams, tests,etc, I tend to second guess myself when I already have the correct answer. I marked maybe 10 for review.
I did take the test from home which is now the third PearsonVue exam I have taken in this manner. Zero issues in that respect. Closing comments
I think I'm going to start using TryHackMe or HackTheBox to practice using the blue team tools and concepts I've learnt. I'll also be looking to learn PenTest/Red team skills as well... no plan to write PenTest+ at this time though. For those that have used both, do you prefer TryHackMe or HackTheBox?
Other than that, I'm taking a cert break for the summer and then I'm thinking of diving into some Azure content. Anyways, I hope some of you find this post useful as you prepare for your CySA+ exam. You've got this!
submitted by On3ironaut
to CompTIA [link] [comments]