Bryant plus 80 furnace parts list
Part list for first build in a decade, how does it look?
2023.03.22 07:25 Gaston44 Part list for first build in a decade, how does it look?
PC Part Picker List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jLWqtn
CPU: Intel Core i5-13600K 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AX ATX LGA1700 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-5600 CL36 Memory
Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive
GPU: Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12 GB Video Card
Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case
PSU: Corsair RM850x (2021) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply
I get the following potential compatibility issues:
A Note: The NZXT Kraken X53 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler may require a separately available mounting adapter to fit the Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AX ATX LGA1700 Motherboard.
B Note: The video card PCIe 16-pin power connector adapter is being supplied by three 6+2-pin power connectors. Please ensure that the three 6+2-pin power connectors are not daisy-chained and do not share the same power cable.
submitted by Gaston44
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:03 Xandl7 New Build - 4070 Ti with i7 - 13700KF
submitted by Xandl7
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 07:03 xMrPink85 [USA-CA] [H] Playstation/XBox/Nintendo Consoles/Games/Manuals/Pokemon [W] Sega Games/Playstation Games/Nintendo Games/Lists/Offers
Happy to provide pics of anything you might be interested in.. Most of this stuff I would like to move ASAP. If you would like to buy see my GameSale
If you are local to the Sacramento area I might be willing to do a local meetup. Cash/Paypal also acceptable on either side to help even out a trade.
Thanks for looking! Happy trading!
- Legacy of Kain Collectors Edition Triple Pack **SEALED** Hard to value.. I don't see this very often at all.. There is one other one on eBay right now for $369 in similar condition.. This one does have some minor wear to the corners/seal as seen in the pics.. I would really like a big item from my list for this..
- DarkStalkers 3 - CIB Minor staining
- GranStream Saga - CIB
- Final Fantasy X and X2 Brady Games Strategy Guides
- Black, Silver and Translucent Blue Dual Shock 2 controllers
- OEM A/V cable set
PS2 Games: All CIB
- Guitar Hero II
- Guitar Hero Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80's
- Myst III Exile
- 24 The Game
- Wheel of Fortune
PS3 Games: All CIB/Boxed.
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon
- BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition Big Box - CIB - Includes Soundtrack, Art Book, and Calendar. Box has heavy wear. Everything else is pretty minty. Game case has some minor shelf wear.
- Dark Souls II
- Diablo III
- Yakuza Dead Souls - *HARD TRADE*
PS4 Games: (CIB/Boxed)
- 7 Days to Die
- Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare
- Dead Cells [Action Game of the Year] Edition
- Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
- Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Steelbook Edition book with Slipcover
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 case/art has tear in spine
- Middle Earth Shadow of War
- Nascar Heat 3
- Overwatch Origins
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil Village Deluxe Edition
- Babylon's Fall - Sealed
- Death Stranding - Sealed
- PSP 1000 console - Body and screen are pretty scratched up, includes a rubber cover and I can include a white replacement shell... Charge port can be touchy sometimes so it also includes a replacement port. No charger though.. (Aftermarket ones have gotten pretty cheap) - Pending
- PSP 3000 Box and tray only. Box has moderate to heavy wear with some creasing.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus - Loose
- Wipeout 2048 - Loose
OG XBox Games: (CIB unless noted)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Indiana Jones and The Emperors Tomb
- Pac Man World 2 - PH
- Return To Castle Wolfenstein Tides of War - PH
- 4GB and 250GB Consoles available. Both include OEM power brick and one OEM controller. One Kinect available.
360 Games: (CIB unless noted)
- Dead to Rights Retribution
- Dead Space 3
- Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Halo 3 Limited Edition Steel book w/sleeve (minor damage) Includes manual, but no book..
- Hitman HD Trilogy Premium Edition
- Mortal Kombat - No Manual
- The Orange Box
- Portal 2
- Test Drive Unlimited
- NBA 2K18
- NBA Live 10
XB1 Games: (CIB/Boxed unless noted)
- Battlefield 4 Steelbook Edition
- Dark Souls 3
- Dishonored Definitive Edition
- Madden 22
- Prototype BioHazard Bundle
- Rare Replay
- Skylanders Trap Team
- UFC 3
- Watch Dogs 2
- Wolfenstein The New Order
- Vintage Nintendo of America Letter with Official Nintendo Envelope, Cover Letter, Nintendo Power order form, service center list, Game Pak Directory, Replacement parts list, Nintendo history. Great little piece. Definitely shows some wear and a few markings but the order forms are blank. Not sure how to value this.
NES Carts: (loose)
- Castlevania II Simons Quest
- Kung Fu
- Ninja Gaiden II - some marker and sticker residue.
- Skate or Die - Label has snag on top
- Wizards and Warriors III - Label worn on top
- Game Genie - Have not tested yet..
- Blank/non "Nintendo" Cartridge sleeves. I have about 15-20 of these. Most in good shape. A few have some creases/denting.
- Bart vs The Space Mutants (The Simpsons)
- Mega Man 1 (Not pictured)
- Mission Impossible
- NES Advantage controller manual
- Zodas Revenge
Super Nintendo Games:
- DOOM - CIB**
- Rockos Modern Life - CIB - Box is worn, includes insert, manual and warning slip.. both have some wear, Cart is in great shape! Willing to trade box/contents separately as I don't have another copy.
- Yoshi's Safari - CIB**
- Super Scope 6
- Game Genie - Have not tested yet.
- Buster Busts Loose
- Hey Punk! Are You Tuff E Nuff?
- The Lawnmower Man
- Super Nintendo Console Consumer information booklet
- World Heroes
- N64 Console with OEM Expansion Pak. No Cords or controllers. Tested and Works!
- Mario Party 8 - No manual
- Metroid Other M - SEALED
- Red Steel - No Manual
- Trauma Center Second Opinion - CIB
Wii U Hardware:
- The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD Edition Wii U - Complete in box** - Super Hard trade - Probably the item I'm least likely to trade right now.
Wii U Games:
- The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD - SEALED - I am considering having this one graded.
- Super Mario 3D World (NS) - CIB
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Edition OLED Switch - NIB
- Red and Blue V2 Switch - Includes Tablet, Dock, OEM charger, and either the original red and blue or I can swap for gray joy cons. Neither set have drift.. No box. But I have the manual - also includes 2x 3rd party Joy con Controller grip
Switch Games (CIB/Boxed):
- BloodRayne Fresh Bites w Card. - Sealed
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Great Ace Attorney Chronicles
Nintendo DS Hardware:
Red Super Mario Bros 25th Anniversary Edition DSi XL - Has some scuffs/scrapes on the corners Pending
Nintendo DS Games:
- Mario Party DS - Sealed - (Has some knicks/tear in seal.)
- Pokémon Heartgold - CIB - NFR case, no big box or Pokewalker**
- Spiderman Shattered Dimensions - Loose
- Spyro The Eternal Night - Loose
Nintendo 3DS Games:
- Animal Crossing New Leaf - CIB
- Bravely Second End Layer - CIB - Minor damage to case/art
- Legend of Legacy - Sealed
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Loose
- Saturn Console - Comes with oem controller
Sega Saturn Games:
- Street Fighter Alpha 2 - CIB*
- Lots of Magic the Gathering, Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards, DBZ cards/ Funko Pops, Bakugan. Pics of Pokémon cards can be seen here and here. MTG here and here.
- DragonBall Z Funko Pops including Golden Frieza
- X-Men Cartoon Maker - PC - CIB - Very good condition
- Naruto Best Hit Collection CD w/Slipcover.
SOME specific items I'm after:
- Attack On Titan 2 or Final Battle PS4
- Baten Kaitos
- Castlevania Curse of Darkness - PS2
- Castlevania Lament of Innocence - PS2
- Castlevania Dracula X
- Conkers Bad Fur Day
- Chocobos Dungeon
- Clock Tower (any)
- Drakengard 2
- Evil Dead Games (PS1-PS2)
- Geist - Gamecube
- Grandia Xtreme
- The Legend of Zelda Four Swords - Gamecube
- Majoras Mask N64
- Mario Party 6 - Complete only
- Mario Party 7 - Manual only
- Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2 PS1/PS2 or Dreamcast
- Misadventures of Tron Bonne
- Mega Man 64 - Cart or CIB
- Paper Mario TTYD - Gamecube
- Parasite Eve II - Manual only
- Pokemon Crystal, Emerald, Ruby, and Silver
- Resident Evil - Saturn
- Resident Evil - PS1 Long Box
- Resident Evil Code Veronica - Gamecube
- Resident Evil Dead Aim (Also looking for other light Gun games like Point Blank, Time Crisis, House of the Dead..)
- Resident Evil Survivor
- Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles - Highly Prefer the Gun Bundle Version.
- Saga Frontier 2 PS1, Unlimited Saga PS2
- Shadow Hearts - PS2
- Shadow Hearts From the New World - Disc only
- Silent Hill Origins and Shattered Memories - PS2
- Suikoden, Suikoden II and Suikoden Tactics
- Tekken Long Box
- Twisted Metal Long Box
- Valkyrie Profile PS1
- Wario Ware/World - Gamecube
- Xenosaga Episode III - PS2 - Complete only. Lenticular preferred.
- I'd like to bulk up my Gamecube and Sega collections. Dreamcast, Saturn and Genesis mainly. I don't really need any hardware at the moment. But a CDX or Nomad would be cool though!
- PlayStation 5 games. Official Sony dual controller charger - CIB or New
- PS1 - PS4 Heavies
- PS Vita Games and maybe certain Vitas.
- PSP Games
- PSVR Games
- PS1 Long Box games
- PSX Console
- Special Edition Sony/PlayStation stuff.
- Switch games, SE Pro controllers
- DS/3DS games
** Your lists/offers. I am not interested in loose discs or any sort of Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, Players Choice, etc. Black Label/first print only. Most Carts are ok loose with the exception of games that came in plastic cases such as DS/Vita. If it had a cardboard box I can do without.
submitted by xMrPink85
to gameswap [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:45 Anachron101 Please check my pc setup
I followed logical increments but added a different tower as well as a different CPU cooler, since the cooler they (Enthusiast PC) talk about is not available in Germany. The tower should be fine, as I checked the measurements, but I am slightly worried about:
PCPartPicker Part List
- My choice of alternative CPU cooler, i.e. if it will be just as good as the CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX
- The whole cooling fan situation, since I am worried about negative air pressure with three intake coolers in front, one exhaust cooler in the back and the three CPU coolers set to exhaust at the top of the case
submitted by Anachron101
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:44 Joshicool2075 Need some suggestions for my first time build
1. What will you be doing with this PC? Be as specific as possible, and include specific games (ex: resolution, FPS, settings) or programs you will be using.
- Getting this pc for school work and occasional games, i mostly play FPS like apex Legneds, etc, and AAA games. ResouResolutionltion would be 1440 p and medium settings as i want to maximize the span for pc to last a long time
2. What is your maximum PRE-TAX budget before rebates and shipping?
3. When do you plan on building/buying the PC? Note: beyond a week or two from today means any build you receive will be out of date when you want to buy.
- planning to in mid-April, waiting for x3d cards
4. What, exactly, do you need included in the budget? (ex: toweOS/monitokeyboard/mouse/etc)
5. If reusing any parts (including monitor(s)/keyboard/mouse/etc), what parts will you be reusing? How old are they? Brands and models are appreciated.
- Resuing Monitor, Keyboard, headset, mouse
6. Will you be overclocking (ex: CPU/GPU/RAM)? If yes, are you interested in overclocking right away, or down the line?
7. Are there any specific features or items you want/need in the build? (ex: SSDs, mass HDDs, Wi-Fi / Bluetooth, VR, VirtualLink, tensor cores, large amount of storage or a RAID setup, CUDA or OpenCL support, etc.)
8. Do you have any specific case preferences (ex: mITX/mATX/mid-towefull-tower sizes, styles, colours, window or not, LED lighting, etc.), or a particular color theme preference for the components?
- not a fan of RGB, prefer performance over it,
9. Do you need a copy of Windows included in the budget? Note: some post-secondary students can get Windows 10 for free at OnTheHub or through their school's IT software distribution department.
10. Will you be upgrading this PC in the future (ie: will you swap out better parts later on or will you build an entirely new tower later)? If so, when?
- yes but not in like 4 - 5 years
11. Do you have a brand preference? (ex: AMD/Intel for CPUs, AMD/NVIDIA for video cards, etc.)
12. What are the specs of your old PC / laptop? Do you want to see if it can be upgraded instead? If so, paste its build from PCPartPicker here.
- Older laptop had R9 5900 hx and rtx 3060
13. Extra info or particulars:
- Replace this text with answer.
This is the build i was thinking to get and please suggest fans for the case. If it is in my budget, i can switch to AIO for CPU.Thanks
[PCPartPicker Part List](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/txpYsL
**CPU** [AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 4.5 GHz 8-Core Processor](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/WfqPxamd-ryzen-7-7700x-45-ghz-8-core-processor-100-100000591wof
) $444.00 @ Canada Computers
**CPU Cooler** [Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black
82.52 CFM CPU Cooler](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/84MTwP/noctua-nh-d15-chromaxblack-8252-cfm-cpu-cooler-nh-d15-chromaxblack
) $139.94 @ Amazon Canada
**Motherboard** [Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX ATX AM5 Motherboard](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/WBwypg/gigabyte-b650-aorus-elite-ax-atx-am5-motherboard-b650-aorus-elite-ax
) $299.99 @ Canada Computers
**Memory** [Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL36 Memory](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/PNKKHx/corsair-vengeance-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr5-6000-cl36-memory-cmk32gx5m2d6000z36
) $167.88 @ Canada Computers
**Storage** [Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/DDWBD3/samsung-980-pro-1-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-mz-v8p1t0bam
) $144.94 @ shopRBC
**Video Card** [Gigabyte GAMING OC Radeon RX 6750 XT 12 GB Video Card](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/RbYmP6/gigabyte-radeon-rx-6750-xt-12-gb-gaming-oc-video-card-gv-r675xtgaming-oc-12gd
) $584.29 @ Amazon Canada
**Case** [Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/bCYQzy/corsair-4000d-airflow-atx-mid-tower-case-cc-9011200-ww
) $119.99 @ Best Buy Canada
**Power Supply** [Corsair RM850x (2021) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/product/26rRsY/corsair-rm850x-2021-850-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020200-na
) $179.50 @ Vuugo
*Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts*
Generated by [PCPartPicker](https://pcpartpicker.com
) 2023-03-22 01:42 EDT-0400
submitted by Joshicool2075
to bapccanada [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:38 skippertheepic looking for advice on first PC build
submitted by skippertheepic
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:34 felakingkiller Ubuntu Gaming Server
For my next build I wanted to build a server on the cheaper and smaller side for hosting games like Minecraft/Starbound/ARK/Valheim/Don't Starve and maybe some other small server stuff like git or website hosting. I'd appreciate any tips or suggestions. PCPartPicker Part List
submitted by felakingkiller
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:27 Effective-Boss-2489 Need advice on my first pc gaming build
I’m still contemplating to switch the CPU with a 12600k, but it has bottleneck percentage of 8.9% according to https://pc-builds.com
. I don’t know if it’s that bad. I’m using 12700K because it’s cheaper than the non-k
My budget is between €1500-€1700 (I already bought rtx 3080 for €600), this leaves me with a budget of €900-1100.
Primarly using it for 60fps+ gaming on 2K monitor and general stuff.
Any suggestion or changes would be appreciated. PCPartPicker Part List
submitted by Effective-Boss-2489
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:14 ThatBlackKid69 [Toronto, ON] [H] 6700 XT, finalmouse TenZ s, ViewSonic ELITE XG240R 24" 144Hz, VS550 PSU, AOC 21.5" 75Hz, Broken RX480 4GB [W] Cash, PayPal
Hey there, I have quit gaming altogether and have no need for these items anymore. They are in great condition except for the RX480 which is for parts only and not working. The prices listed here are asking price but I am willing to consider reasonable offers.
This model is MSI Mech 2x and it's brand new as far as I can tell, I bought it used about 2 months ago and runs flawlessly, never overclocked or mined. Apex was pretty much glued to the FPS cap (240).
- finalmouse Starlight Pro Tenz small: $350 Timestamp
This mouse is cross-listed with MouseMarket
so it is first come first serve basis. There really is nothing to say about this mouse except that it's awesome, also in pristine condition. No nicks, scuffs, scratches, double clicking, or any scroll wheel issues.
- ViewSonic ELITE XG240R 24" 144Hz TN: $200 Timestamp
This is a high end TN panel, bought back in 2020. It has good viewing angles for a TN panel and really fast response times. Has one dead pixel that is not noticable, otherwise this monitor is in great condition. No HDR but has good brightness and Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and absolutely 0 ghosting or smearing. Also has FreeSync Premium.
Less ketchup and mustard. Plenty enough to drive low/mid-range systems and is 80+ certified.
Nothing crazy here, just a basic office monitor with a less awesome stand than the ViewSonic one, also has basic FreeSync for some reason. Item is in fair condition.
- Broken Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 4GB:
$50 $25 Timestamp
FOR PARTS ONLY, not sure how it died. It seemed to overheat while I was playing and just failed permenantly, fans don't spin on boot-up and no signal. Could be used for cooler or other PCB components.
submitted by ThatBlackKid69
to CanadianHardwareSwap [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 06:05 jarredmars1 Build for my buddy, he uses a ton of VSTs and uses FLstudio for music production. Any changes y’all would make?
submitted by jarredmars1
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:44 veryshorthealer Trip report: First-time solo travel in south/west of Japan, 4 weeks from mid-Feb to mid-March
Contributing my own experiences as I got a lot of helpful information on this sub!
Went to Osaka - Kyoto - Nara - Fukuoka - Nagasaki - Hiroshima - Matsuyama - Okayama - Himeji - Wakayama.
Will mainly be writing about highlights for each place after some general info: General:
- Solo traveller in my early 20s from Australia. Travelling as an end of uni celebration for myself before I start my career. I am fluent in conversational Japanese, however reading and writing skills are at the level of primary school lol - google translate camera helped.
- I mainly travelled with one 32L backpack (used a light drawstring backpack on day trips when I left my 32L at hostels/ coin lockers). I did take a mostly empty suitcase to take souvenirs and just for some extra space at the end of my travels, but I left this at a friend's house while I was going around. And also to take my hiking boots for when I did the Kumano. Travelling light was amazing.
- JR pass was totally worth it as I used trains and shinkansen extensively. Also forgot my luggage like an idiot in a different city once and the JR pass saved me on a lot of time and money when I had to go back and retrieve it.
- I stayed in the cheapest hostels - great places to meet people and I met up with a few later on in my trip, which broke up the occasional boredom/loneliness of solo travel. Also went to izakaya and hot pot places with them where more = merrier.
- Got Mobal unlimited SIM card - however keep in mind that data speed slows SIGNIFICANTLY after going through the first 7GB, might as well not have been unlimited. I should have used free Wifi whenever possible.
- Withdrawing cash - major fuck up of mine, I only withdrew 10,000 to 20,000yen each time, so wasted a lot of money on transaction fees. Next time will cash out bigger amounts, especially as risk of theft in Japan is relatively low. Am counting this as a lesson for a first time traveller.
- Overall expenses including plane tickets, food/ entertainment expenses, accommodation, travel insurance (via RACV), transport, SIM card = $4000 AUD for 4 weeks (I did minimal shopping, also stayed with friends for free for 1 week).
- Churaisai: Okinawan cuisine restaurant - went on a friend's recommendation. Delicious, one of my favourite restaurants now. In Takatsuki, only a couple minutes walk from Settsu-Tonda Station.
- Mister Donut and Duskin Museum - small, however can decorate or make your own donuts if you book (which I didn't). Actually found the upstairs Duskin cleaning museum more fascinating.
- Namba, Dotonbori, Umeda - busiest part of Osaka, loved the vibes, great street food and shopping. Definitely get some takoyaki.
- Hattori Ryokuchi Koen - in Suita. Open air museum of old Japanese farmhouses, found it surprisingly very interesting to imagine how people must've lived. Beautiful plum blossoms in bloom as well.
- Minoh Koen - Beautiful landscape. Must try the momiji tempura (deep fried maple leaves).
- Super fast mochi pounding - see up close and then enjoy the freshly pounded delicious yomogi mochi filled with anko paste and covered in kinako powder.
- Todaiji - one of the largest bronze statues of Buddha.
- Horyuji - arrived 20 minutes before closing, was rushed through but also there were absolutely no other tourists left and the atmosphere of the quiet temple was something else.
- Kofun - ancient tombs/ graves for important people, interesting if you are into history.
- Arashiyama - beautiful bamboo forest but busy with tourists. My favourite part was the Monkey Park (requires a fair uphill hike but beautiful view of Arashiyama town). Tenryuji Garden was also very pretty and peaceful. Lot of food and souvenir stores.
- Kinkakuji - beautiful shrine covered in gold.
- Byodoin - tranquil garden and shrine. Located in Uji which is famous for its green tea.
- Best tonkotsu ramen I've ever had at a place called Kirin ramen. Fukuoka is famous for hakata ramen!
- Uminonakamichi Seaside Park - rented a bicycle and cycled around, is on a scenic island connected to the mainland. Then walked to Shikanoshima (which is further along the island) to the beach and Shimanoumi Jinja.
- Motsunabe at a place called Miyamoto, staff were super friendly and the food was so good! Convinced some people I met at the hostel to eat with me as nabe is something you can't really eat alone, and the place was only across the road. We had an unfinished bottle of sake there and they let us take it back to the hostel.
- Dazaifu - main temple sadly under construction but had umegae mochi (so good!). Pretty plum blossom trees. Line of shops leading to temple from the station selling souvenirs and other goodies.
- Ainoshima Cat Island - caught the ferry here with a new friend from the hostel. Beautiful ocean scenery. Friendly cats. Delicious roast curry for lunch at this hidden away restaurant, awesome vibes, they gave us pieces of sea glass to take home at the end. Very cute.
- Yatai - small mobile food stalls alongside the river in Fukuoka. The one we went to had great gyoza and vibes.
- Bomb Museum and Peace Park - heartbreaking and thought-provoking. I have been to the Hiroshima one before but this museum is definitely worth going to as well. Cheap admission, very well structured, very interesting and important lessons.
- Urakami Cathedral - beautiful cathedral but emphasised that it is not a tourist attraction.
- Oka Masaharu Museum - small 3 storey home exhibit tucked away, a shame it is not better known or advertised. I was the only one there and it looked closed from the outside when I was looking for it. Very detailed and informative sources on the war crimes committed by Japan on Korea and China.
- Dejima - open air museum of the preserved former trading Dutch post. Reconstructed buildings and exhibitions inside. Open til late.
- Champon at Lao Lee in Nagasaki's Chinatown. Must try
- Unzen Onsen - debated whether worthwhile the 1.5hr bus ride from Nagasaki but glad I went. Bubbling mud and vapour clouds. Wish I had planned better and went early enough to hike. Soaked in the onsen. Had to get used to the sulphur smell but very cool place.
- Toruko rice is a Nagasaki specialty with spaghetti, beef sauce, tonkatsu and curry pilaf on the one plate. Tasted great.
- Inusayama Observatory - took ropeway to the top of the mountain to see one of the top 3 night views in Japan.
SHIMANAMI KAIDO CYCLING: ONOMICHI to IMABARI 76km
- Note: only time I stayed in a capsule hotel and didn't enjoy as much as my other accom. Something like 30 beds in one room, lots of business people coming and going at odd times, people not as friendly as a guesthouse. Obviously this is not relevant just to Hiroshima.
- Miyajima - ate Hiroshimayaki, climbed Mt Misen (very steep! Took around 75mins to climb 2.5km but view was worth it). Must eat age momiji manju.
- Fukuyama - went to the castle grounds, and the art museum. 2 exhibits in the art museum plus an additional special katana exhibit which we unfortunately didn't have time for. But art exhibits were cheap and I enjoyed it.
- Stayed in Onomichi the night before - small seaside town. Cinema Museum and History Museum were small but interesting, especially the cinema museum. However there is no English information so found it a bit inaccessible.
- Left early to rent the bicycle and catch the ferry across to the cycle starting point. Would recommend anyone in the area to do the cycle, it is absolutely beautiful going across the 7 islands between Honshu and Shikoku, biking across the ocean on the bridges connecting the land. I am not a cyclist but relatively fit so I finished in about 6 hours, and only stopped briefly for breaks. Because I left so early many of the stores weren't open for the first half of the trip. Doable for beginners as well, you can cycle part of it and go back or catch a bus, split it into two days by staying a night somewhere, or cruise along the whole thing in about 10 hours. Path is incredibly well marked and easy to follow, roads are safe and lead all the way to Imabari station, the finishing point.
- Area is famous for citrus, lots of citrus desserts even in the konbini.
- Caught the train to Dogo Onsen after my cycle. Unfortunately the main onsen was under construction, and only allowing limited numbers to a restricted area. I opted to go to the two smaller onsens connected to it called Tsubakinoyu (soooooo hot! Couldn't stay in longer than 5 minutes at a time. Awesome for my fatigued muscles) and Asukanoyu (the newest of the three onsens, very clean and very warm).
- I may have been getting tired of travel at this point but felt like there wasn't much to enjoy here. Okayama Castle was pretty from the outside, they had English resources but I still found it a bit hard to follow. I should've also eaten beforehand as there was only a small cafe inside. Korakuen Garden is famous and huge but the grass looked a bit dead when I went. Still beautiful though, nice place for a picnic.
- Kurashiki was very cool! Old preserved merchant town with buildings converted into museums, shops and restaurants. Area is famous for producing denim. Easy access via train from Okayama.
- Kibiji / Kibi plans - rented a mamachari (bicycle) but I got lost and didn't make it the whole 17km between Bizen-Ichinomiya station and Sojo station as I didn't have enough time. Easy to get lost if not paying attention to signs. Pleasant trail meandering through rice fields, going past historical sites.
WAKAYAMA - KUMANO KODO PILGRIMAGE HIKE, NAKAHECHI ROUTE
- One of the few surviving castles in Japan. Obviously maintained and refurbished but walls still intact after hundreds of years! Beautiful structure, extensive and fascinating history exhibits. Definitely worth going.
- An artist called Yuki Matsuoka had a little exhibition in the shopping street between Himeji station and the castle. Was some really cool art, and artist is hella friendly.
- Spent one night in Tanabe, then hiked 4 full days (80km total for me) staying in Tsugizakura, Yunomine onsen, Koguchi and Shingu.
- World Heritage Site. Beautiful and challenging hike across mountains. Saw 2 wild deer, felt very lucky. Visited the three Grand Shinto Shrines in the region: Hongu Taisha, Nachi Taisha and Hayatama Taisha, as well as Nachi Falls, the tallest single-tier waterfall in Japan.
- Required extensive planning as minimal food available, accommodation is limited and needs to be booked early. If staying in Yunomine Onsen my hostel had 3 of its own private onsens inside included in accommodation fee. Blissful after a day of hiking.
- I regret not collecting stamps from the very start, as if you do this and the Camino de Santiago they award you with a 'dual pilgrim' recognition, as they are the only two pilgrimage routes listed as World Heritage sites. Also the stamps are very detailed and unique to each area.
- I caught the train back to Tanabe from Shingu along the coast - stunning ocean scenery and beach areas. Stayed another night in Tanabe before heading to Kansai Airport to return home.
Had the most wonderful time :)) Just missed the cherry blossom season but also means I missed the peak tourist season too so am content. Would love to explore the north and east areas of Japan next time I travel!
submitted by veryshorthealer
to JapanTravel [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:40 guardiandolphin Just read the post, title doesn’t matter
I’m done. I have to deal with neuropathy, being overweight, bullied and picked on for being said weight and being weird even though it’s just ASD that’s been undiagnosed for my whole life. I thought high school would be the end of it, I was always told that people are more mature in college/uni, but clearly that isn’t the case.
That’s not even starting on mental illnesses. I’ve only been diagnosed with anxiety, but I know I must have more. My meds don’t work, and the waiting list for any kinda help is a year or more when I need it now.
I have friends that only talk to me in school and don’t invite me out at all, even though I can walk a bit. I’m in a small ass town so I have to go to a bigger one for college that’s 30 mins away (can’t drive on my own either) and there’s no gay scene near me! The closest city is 5 hours away and I wanna be out there so bad so I can do stuff that isn’t sitting on my ass all the time.
Can’t work even part time because most jobs like that involve a lot of standing or walking, plus are too noisy (autism issue)
All I do outside of school is play video games and talk to people online, and eat. Sleep is hard and when I do sleep I don’t wanna wake up
Only reason I haven’t killed myself is cause I don’t have any reasonably quick and reliable ways to do it. I don’t care how my mom would feel, cause she’s stronger than me, and it would be so much best if I was gone, cause I’m basically a leach.
She does 90% of the work around the house. I can barely even cook for myself because of my fear of the oven and burning myself, and just being plain lazy. I stress her out and do little to help her. I honestly just wanna take out a big student loan, transfer it all to her, and then kill myself so she has money. I’ve done the research too, they can’t make her pay that money back either.
I’m either angry, sad, suicidal, hungry, or numb most of the day. I wish I could just fade away without pain
submitted by guardiandolphin
to SuicideWatch [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:38 mookleguy Can I upgrade or do I need to start over?
I finally upgraded to a 1440p/144Hz monitor and realized my PC is now limiting as God of War was dropping frames like crazy. I built my computer in 2015 and haven't really played many demanding games until now but seems like SLI is out of date. Can I just upgrade GPU, CPU, RAM, or should I just start from scratch?
PCPartPicker Part List:
CPU: AMD FX-8350 4 GHz 8-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 Processor All-in-one liquid cooler
Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16 GB (4 x 4 GB) DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory
Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA SSC ACX 2.0+ GeForce GTX 970 4 GB Video Card
Video Card: EVGA SSC ACX 2.0+ GeForce GTX 970 4 GB Video Card
Case: Corsair Obsidian Series 550D ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 1050 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
submitted by mookleguy
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:29 ExtraAshyPizza Building a PC, any suggestions for improvements?
Building a PC, have a budget for $1500 AUD. Any suggestions greatly appreciated
PCPartPicker Part List: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6XBnzf
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor ($404.67 @ Amazon Australia)
Motherboard: MSI B450-A PRO MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard ($253.50 @ Newegg Australia)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory ($69.00 @ PCCaseGear)
Storage: Crucial MX500 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($98.00 @ Austin Computers)
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive ($115.00 @ Centre Com)
Video Card: MSI ARMOR OC Radeon RX 580 8 GB Video Card
Case: Thermaltake S200 TG ARGB ATX Mid Tower Case ($99.00 @ Skycomp Technology)
Power Supply: Corsair CX430M 430 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM - DVD 64-bit ($144.90 @ Amazon Australia)
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-22 15:28 AEDT+1100
submitted by ExtraAshyPizza
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:22 FlexpoolTechnologies Iron Fish Mining Guide and FAQ
Introduction: Iron Fish is a Layer 1 blockchain that provides privacy using zk-SNARKs. Elena Nadolinski, the CEO of Iron Fish, compares Iron Fish to other projects such as Aleo below: “Aleo is more of a generic project for development with privacy features, while Iron Fish is for private transactions. Aztec is focusing on Ethereum chain, while Iron Fish is going to be multichain. In compares with Z Cash or Monero that are Silo chains, Iron Fish has more collaborative principles. Oasis appeared to be no that safe to use, as it uses Enclave technology. This technology already proved itself badly.” https://medium.com/@ValSavchuk/iron-fish-q-a-privacy-competitors-challenges-part-1-790005fdc0e9#
Iron Fish raised $5.3M in April 2021 for Seed Funding and $28M in November 2021 during their Series A. Since 2021 they have been running testnets with phase 3 ending recently. They plan to launch mainnet on April 20th, 2023. There is no official ticker for Iron Fish yet so I will call the coin IRON as a placeholder.
Issuance: There is a 42,000,000 pre-mine that will slowly be unlocked which is approximately 16.345% of the max supply (256,970,400 tokens). There are 1440 blocks a day, approximately one every minute, with block rewards of 20 tokens for a total daily issuance of 28,800. As blocks come every minute, miners will notice less steady rewards compared to ETH and other coins that have four or more blocks a minute.
Valuation: It is impossible to know what IRON is worth before mainnet. However, there are some estimations that can be applied. In 2021 they raised $27,600,000 during their Series A. Assuming they sold 20%, that would give them a valuation of $138,000,000 in 2021 before they had a working network. A base for coin valuation could be estimated using this number, which would mean each coin is valued at $0.537 with a total daily issuance of $15,465.60.
This is a pessimistic number that assumes their company is worth the same post-mainnet as it was back when they were just starting out and then values the coin based on the value of the company. A similar company based in California is Chia Network. Chia Network currently has 4608 blocks of 2 XCH each a day for total daily emissions of 9216 XCH valued at $38.26 each. At $352,604.16 daily emissions, that gives a value of $12.2432 to each IRON.
Obviously, there is a large gap between $0.537 and $12.2432, the accurate number is likely between these two. However, new coins tend to have pump-and-dump cycles so it may take time before a stable price is reached.
How to Mine? Iron Fish currently uses the Blake3 algorithm for its PoW. This can currently be mined using CPUs and GPUs, primarily using the core. CPUs will be inefficient in terms of hash rate and power use compared to CPUs. Nvidia GPUs appear to do better although it is mineable with AMD. BzMiner is currently the best miner for Iron Fish in terms of hash rate and power efficiency although SRB also supports Iron Fish. HPool+ZK.WORK has miners exclusive their pools which underperform compared to BzMiner. Iron Fish can be mined solo by spinning up a node and running the software released by the core developers. Please note that this software requires technical knowledge, it is not for beginners. Please check their Github and Discord for instructions. As Iron Fish is a core-heavy algorithm, it can be dual or triple-mined with a memory-intensive algorithm. Iedoc of Bzminer believes that 80%/80% is possible with the right overclocks on some cards meaning that you can get 80% of Iron Fish hash rate and 80% of a memory-intensive algorithm such as ethash or autolykos. Bzminer has added CPU mining along with IRON/ETC/ZIL support, please check out his discord for details https://discord.gg/Qz84q3Akus
. Please be warned that maximizing your card will make it hot as if you were mining RVN. Iron Fish can also be mined on pools.
Pools: There are currently 4 pools that have confirmed they will support Iron Fish listed below. The core developers have also launched a pool for testnet that they may support after mainnet. You cannot currently mine Iron Fish as mainnet has not launched, but there is a testnet running that some pools are running servers for. Note that there is no benefit to mining on testnet, all airdrops have ended and coins mined will not transfer to mainnet. Links to the below pools' social media can usually be found at the bottom of their website. I encourage everyone to join their telegram/discord/other social media.
Name Location Website
HPool China https://www.hpool.in/
ZK.WORK China https://www.hpool.in/
Hero Miners Unknown https://herominers.com/
Flexpool Canada https://www.flexpool.io/
Links: Iron Fish Installation (A web wallet is coming but is not currently out, you will need to install the Iron Fish client and spin up the node to create a wallet to mine for mainnet. Your seed from testnet will create the same wallet address on mainnet) https://ironfish.network/docs/onboarding/installation-iron-fish
Wallet commands are here https://ironfish.network/docs/onboarding/iron-fish-wallet-commands
Iron Fish discord https://discord.gg/zSg4WvATY5
Rabid Panda and Digital Spaceport have some YouTube videos that may be of help when setting up:
How to Mine Iron Fish: https://youtu.be/EARiBx5vuXA
submitted by FlexpoolTechnologies
to Flexpool [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 05:20 ogreatgames Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Instant Classic Game - Gamecube Game
| || | submitted by ogreatgames to Ogreatgames [link] [comments]
![video](o87aa87cpc091 " Be one of the ninja turtles and master awesome ninja skills. Visit https://ogreatgames.com/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-1
to buy these item(s) & more while supplies last! -- ")
#gamecube #beatemup #action --
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles For Nintendo Gamecube. Are you looking for an action packed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle game? Play as either Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, or Raphael at select parts throughout this magnificent adventure. Plus, it allows for co-op play for up to two players, for its interesting, story mode. Fight against tough enemies such as Shredder’s maniacal forces and other rough bosses. Perform devastating multiple hit combos and aim to master your ninja skills. This phenomenal classic game should be enjoyable to all. --
Hey check out similar videos here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05uKspxQ89s&list=PLVduyMnVQjzNYPljUBqwgAXdMPQ9CEKWY
2023.03.22 05:16 spyndutz GPU upgrade advice needed, from RX 570 to (RX 6700 XT or RTX 3070 or RTX 3060 TI)?
I have researched several posts in this forum and currently considering RX 6700 XT as an upgrade from my current PowerColor RX 570 Red Dragon 4GB (Not a final decision, other suggestions are welcome, I have also considered RTX 3070 before).
Here are my current PC builds (Bought it around October 2020, except for monitors and storages which varies before and after October 2020): PCPartPicker Part List
Additional context for better decision suggestions: - I am located in a 3rd world country, the one with the biggest population in SEA. So the price after tax here is usually higher than the average price. - I work as a software engineer (Web Development), using Docker container to run databases and web services. No CUDA or machine learning related work. (Putting it here if you also want to suggest a CPU upgrade that I might want to do in the future). - I do dual boot (Win + Ubuntu) but now I mostly use Windows 10 since WSL2 is available and can handle my work needs. - I mostly play games like Dota 2, Valorant, Apex Legends, and non-AAA games like MH Rise, but would like to also casually play newer games. (Currently playing on a [email protected]
monitor). - I want to explore several possibilities around game streaming and recording in the future (The capability to enable instant replay/stream through OBS without hindering my game performance and experience). - I prefer a non-RGB build (As you see my part list above, I am going for a pure-black colored build). - I've measured the GPU clearance with the case while considering the front panel fan, it's about 330mm. - I want to be able to get away without the need to upgrade the PSU, one of the reasons I capped my upgrade path with RX 6700 XT, the other reason is my budget for this new GPU should be around 450 USD (Could stretch it to max 500 USD if that's a must). - If possible, I'd still want to be able to also upgrade my CPU in the future without the need to upgrade the PSU, my current CPU being Ryzen 3600X have 95W TDP. It still might be 2 or 3 years in the future, but I am thinking about going for Ryzen 7000 series later (maybe 7600X ?), which will also needs me to upgrade to an AM5 socket motherboard, and DDR5 RAM. (Since computer part price around here is notably higher, I usually want my PC build to use one or two older generation part than the newest one to get a best price to performance value).
I am going to use local marketplace to buy the GPU, here's the link to the local online marketplace for both GPU available in my country (Unfortunately the site is in local language, and the price is in local currency, but you can still use some currency converter to get the price in USD): - RX 6700 XT
- RTX 3070
(Higher price than RX 6700 XT by about 70 USD). - RTX 3060 TI
(Similar price with RX 6700 XT).
I would like for you guys to give the GPU recommendation including the brand (to go with) based on what available locally (considering GPU clearance, color, build quality, fan noise, etc.). Several options that I've considered are: - MSI Radeon RX 6700 XT Mech 2X OC - ASRock Radeon RX 6700 XT Challenger - Asus Dual RX 6700 XT OC - PowerColor Fighter AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT - PowerColor HellHound AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT - Gigabyte Radeon RX 6700 XT Gaming OC - Pulse Sapphire RX 6700 XT
Thank you for your time and help. I really appreciate it. Any suggestions are welcome!
submitted by spyndutz
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:51 qxtman Building a TrueNAS Scale home server, looking for any and all advice on my build
submitted by qxtman
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:35 scambd Need BIOS update for iBUYPOWER ASRock A320M/ac motherboard
(search found no results)
I've upgraded my kids iBUYPOWER gaming desktop-WA563GT4 (2 separate systems, purchased from WalMart) with new CPU, GPU, RAM, and an SSD. Specs below... Original WA563GT4 setup:
New parts purchased/installed:
- AMD Ryzen 3 2300x
- NVIDIA GeForce GT1030
- 8GB DDR4 2666 RAM
- 1TB HDD
- ASRock a320m/ac motherboard (MBD)
- Windows 10
- AMD (100-100000031 SBX) Ryzen 5 3600
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB RAM (DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600))
- SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB NVMe M.2
Having researched these new parts for compatibility, I also read a BIOS update would be required. Not initially knowing iBUYPOWER has their own BIOS update files, I followed all the instructions and BIOS updates from the ASRock website. Didn't work. I would receive the "Reboot and select proper boot device" error. I've troubleshot so many fix actions... checking the boot order, disabling tPM, installed version 7.00 before installing 7.20, set to default bios settings, rebooted, reset the CMOS, changed the CMOS battery, restored windows files, troubleshot windows...
We did manage to get Windows to load once, and this process seems to work in this order. We reset the CMOS, then go directly into re-installing the BIOS 7.20 steps, reboot, and it loads. However
, once we reboot, or shutdown for the night and startup the next day, we get the reboot error again. Obviously, this is not sustainable.
I've emailed ASRock support, and they replied stating since it is an iBUYPOWER pc, I have to get my bios files from them as their's are not compatible. But
, on the iBUYPOWER website ( Driver downloads iBUYPOWER®
), selecting category 'ASRock iBUYPOWER Motherboard BIOS'; the A320M/ac motherboard is not listed in the Select Item list. Questions:
- Are there any BIOS files for this motherboard on the iBUYPOWER website?
- Does this motherboard have a fault to always read the SSD before the HDD, ignoring the set boot order? (OS is on the HDD still)
- Also, during boot, the black ASRock page shows twice now...
Appreciate everyone's time and expertise, thank you
submitted by scambd
to iBUYPOWER [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:31 harry-jg Best VPN for Netflix
Let’s face it: we’ve all been there. You’re on vacation, finally getting some much-needed R&R, and all you want to do is binge-watch your favorite shows on Netflix. But when you try to log in, you’re met with a dreaded message: “This content is not available in your country.”
What’s a dedicated Netflix junkie to do? Enter the VPN, the trusty tool that promises to unlock a world of content, no matter where you are in the world. But as many of us have discovered, not all VPNs are created equal when it comes to bypassing Netflix’s geo-restrictions.
So I took it upon myself to test out a bunch of VPNs to see which ones would give me the most bang for my buck. And let me tell you, it was not a pretty sight. Most VPNs were no match for Netflix’s VPN blocks, and the few that did manage to slip through were painfully slow.
But fear not, my fellow couch potatoes, for I have found the holy grail of Netflix-friendly VPNs. These gems not only allow you to access Netflix from anywhere, but they also deliver lightning-fast speeds and won’t break the bank. So go forth, my friends, and stream to your heart’s content.
Let’s be real: Netflix is life. And if you’re like me, you’ll do whatever it takes to get your fix, even if it means using a VPN to access the juiciest libraries from around the world. But not all VPNs are created equal, and as someone who’s been burned by my fair share of unreliable services, I’m here to tell you that ExpressVPN is the only VPN you need for streaming in 2023.
First off, ExpressVPN is the real deal when it comes to unblocking Netflix. Not only does it work seamlessly with the US library (my personal favorite), but it can also access libraries in the UK, Japan, and 10+ other countries. So whether you’re in the mood for a British crime drama or a quirky Japanese rom-com, ExpressVPN has got you covered.
And the best part? You won’t have to deal with annoying buffering or slow loading times. ExpressVPN’s lightning-fast speeds mean that Netflix loads instantly and HD and 4K videos never buffer, even when you’re skipping through them. In fact, ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN on the market, so you can say goodbye to any buffering or lagging issues.
But ExpressVPN isn’t just great for Netflix. It also works with over 100 other streaming services, including BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Disney+, and Amazon Prime. And if you’re using a device that doesn’t support VPN apps (like certain smart TVs or gaming consoles), ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer feature is a lifesaver. While it does require a manual setup, the process is easy and straightforward thanks to the provider’s helpful tutorials.
And let’s not forget about security and privacy. ExpressVPN has a strict no-logs policy that has been audited multiple times, so you can rest assured that your data is safe. Plus, with advanced security features like full leak protection and perfect forward secrecy, ExpressVPN is one of the most secure VPNs out there. And its Threat Manager feature blocks connections to malicious sites, so you won’t fall prey to any fake Netflix websites.
But what really sets ExpressVPN apart is its user-friendly interface. The provider has apps for all major platforms (including routers), and they’re all intuitive and easy to navigate. And with the Shortcuts feature, you can create 1-click shortcuts for specific apps and sites, so you can get instant access to Netflix after connecting to a VPN server.
So, if you’re serious about your Netflix binges (and let’s be real, who isn’t?), do yourself a favor and get ExpressVPN. It’s the only VPN you need for streaming in 2023.
Private Internet Access
Let’s be honest: we all know that feeling of frustration when we’re trying to access Netflix from abroad and we’re met with a message saying our favorite show isn’t available in our current location. But fear not, my friends, because Private Internet Access (PIA) is here to save the day with its easy-to-use and secure VPN.
First off, PIA’s iOS and Android apps are a dream come true for mobile users. The interface is intuitive and mobile-friendly, and it only takes a few taps to connect to the provider’s streaming servers. Plus, with helpful explanations for all settings and features, even VPN newbies can feel confident using PIA. And the automation scenarios? Genius. You can set it up to automatically connect to a server when you’re on Wi-Fi, so you never have to worry about accidentally accessing Netflix on an unsecured network.
And speaking of Netflix, PIA’s streaming servers can access 5+ popular libraries, including the US, Italy, and Germany. I had my colleagues test the VPN in each European country and they confirmed that it worked with their home libraries without any issues. And if you’re not in the mood for Netflix, PIA also works with 30+ other popular streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, ITV, and Disney+. While it’s not quite as comprehensive as ExpressVPN’s streaming support, it’s still pretty darn impressive.
But let’s talk about speeds, baby. In my speed tests, PIA delivered lightning-fast streaming speeds. Netflix’s site always loaded instantly, and HD and 4K videos never buffered, even when I was skipping through them. And while ExpressVPN did have slightly better speeds, PIA’s split-tunneling feature was a game-changer. With the ability to split-tunnel IP addresses as well as apps, you can route traffic from Netflix’s site through the VPN while still accessing other sites using your local network. Genius.
Of course, we can’t forget about security and privacy. PIA is a top-tier VPN provider when it comes to security features. With RAM-only servers, perfect forward secrecy, and full leak protection, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe. Plus, PIA’s no-logs policy has been audited and proven in court, and its apps are open-source, so anyone can inspect the code for security issues. And if you’re tired of annoying ads while streaming, PIA MACE is the best VPN ad blocker on the market, so you can say goodbye to malicious sites that try to mimic Netflix.
And finally, with unlimited simultaneous connections, you can stream to your heart’s content on all your devices. I tested this out with my own household (8 total devices) and we all had a reliable connection.
So if you’re in the market for an easy and secure VPN for streaming Netflix, look no further than Private Internet Access.
Let’s be real: there’s nothing better than a lazy Sunday spent binge-watching your favorite shows on Netflix. But if you’re traveling abroad or living in a country with a limited content library, you might be out of luck...unless you have CyberGhostVPN.
This provider has dedicated Netflix servers for 15+ libraries, including popular ones like the US, France, and Canada. And the best part? CyberGhostVPN’s apps are super intuitive and easy to use. Plus, its Smart Rules feature lets you automate VPN connections, so you can have the VPN automatically open the Netflix app after you connect to one of its Netflix servers. Talk about convenience.
But CyberGhostVPN isn’t just great for Netflix. Its streaming support is top-notch, with streaming servers that work with 50+ other platforms, including BBC iPlayer, Rai Play, DAZN, and Amazon Prime. And if you’re using a device that doesn’t support VPN apps, CyberGhostVPN’s smart DNS has got you covered.
And let’s not forget about speed. While CyberGhostVPN isn’t quite as fast as ExpressVPN or Private Internet Access, it still delivered impressive streaming speeds in my tests. Netflix’s site loaded instantly, and HD and 4K videos loaded within seconds, with only minor buffering when skipping through the videos.
But what really sets CyberGhostVPN apart is its reliability. With dedicated Netflix servers and an intuitive interface, you won’t have to worry about any annoying hiccups or crashes while you’re in the middle of a binge-watching session.
So if you’re looking for a reliable VPN for binge-watching Netflix (and let’s be real, who isn’t?), give CyberGhostVPN a try. Your future self will thank you.
You know what they say: when in doubt, NordVPN it out. This VPN claims to access 10+ Netflix libraries, and with its smart DNS and SmartPlay features, it’s a great option for secure streaming.
Setting up the smart DNS only takes 5-6 minutes if you follow the provider’s tutorials, and the SmartPlay feature combines VPN security features like encryption with smart DNS functionality. This makes it harder for Netflix to detect and block the provider’s VPN servers, and it also means your data is secure while streaming. Plus, with NordVPN’s encryption, your data is protected in a way that smart DNS tools alone can’t provide.
And NordVPN isn’t just great for Netflix. It also works with 10+ other streaming services, including BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Disney+. While it’s not quite as comprehensive as ExpressVPN’s streaming support, it’s still a solid option for variety.
But let’s talk about speed. In my tests, NordVPN delivered decent streaming speeds. Netflix’s site usually loaded within a few seconds, and HD and 4K videos loaded within a few seconds as well, although there was some buffering when skipping through them. That being said, ExpressVPN provided much faster speeds.
Of course, security and privacy are paramount when it comes to VPNs. And NordVPN delivers on both fronts with advanced features like RAM-only servers, full leak protection, and perfect forward secrecy. Plus, its strict no-logs policy has been independently audited multiple times, so you can rest easy knowing your data isn’t being collected or sold.
So, if you’re in need of a solid VPN for secure Netflix streaming, NordVPN is a good choice. While it may not be the fastest or have the most comprehensive streaming support, its smart DNS and encryption make it a reliable option.
If you’re looking for a VPN with a massive server network and smart features for Netflix streaming, Surfshark has got you covered. With servers in over 100 countries, it’s easy to connect to a server in your home country to access your local Netflix library. And with the provider claiming to access 15+ Netflix libraries, including the US, UK, Brazil, and Japan, you’ll never be short on options. Plus, Surfshark also comes with a smart DNS, adding an extra layer of convenience.
But what really sets Surfshark apart are its smart features. For Android users, the Override GPS Location feature matches your GPS data with the location of the VPN server you’re connected to, making it harder for Netflix’s mobile app to detect and block your VPN connection. Talk about clever.
And Surfshark isn’t just great for Netflix. It can also access 50+ other streaming platforms, including BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, DAZN, and Amazon Prime. While it doesn’t work with Disney+ (like the other VPNs on this list), its unlimited connections feature is a major plus, making it easy to stream on all of your devices.
When it comes to speed, Surfshark delivers pretty decent streaming speeds. In my tests, Netflix’s site loaded in 1-2 seconds, and HD and 4K videos loaded within a few seconds with only minor buffering at the start. However, it’s worth noting that both ExpressVPN and Private Internet Access provided faster speeds.
How to Score a VPN Home Run for Netflix in 2023
Are you tired of getting blocked by Netflix while trying to access your favorite content from abroad? The solution is a VPN that can bypass Netflix’s blocks and give you access to multiple Netflix libraries. Here are my tips for choosing the best VPNs for Netflix in 2023:
Make sure the VPN works with Netflix: Netflix is a tough cookie to crack, but all of the VPNs on my list are able to access Netflix consistently.
Look for a VPN that can access multiple Netflix libraries: Some VPNs can only access a few libraries, but my top picks can access at least 5 libraries, and my favorite NordVPN, can access 10+.
Choose a VPN that also has good streaming support: You probably use more than just Netflix, so look for a VPN that can also access other popular platforms, like BBC iPlayer or Amazon Prime.
Pick a provider with fast speeds: Slow streaming can be a real buzzkill, so make sure you get a VPN that can deliver smooth streaming on Netflix.
Get a VPN with strong security features: Your data should be protected, so choose a VPN with industry-standard VPN security features and a no-logs policy.
Look for a VPN with good value: All of my top picks come with extra features that are useful for streaming on Netflix, and they also have affordable plans and generous money-back guarantees.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to score a VPN home run for Netflix in 2023!
submitted by harry-jg
to topvpn [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:21 SimpleOperator Review My Gaming PC Build ($1000 Budget, Excluding GPU) - Created with the Help of GPT-4.0 AI
Build Help/Ready: Have you read the sidebar and rules? (Please do)
Yes What is your intended use for this build? The more details the better.
Gaming and general productivity If gaming, what kind of performance are you looking for? (Screen resolution, framerate, game settings)
1080p and 1440p, 60+ FPS, High to Ultra settings What is your budget (ballpark is okay)?
$2000 (excluding GPU, which I already own) In what country are you purchasing your parts?
USA Post a draft of your potential build here (specific parts please). Consider formatting your parts list. Don't ask to be spoonfed a build (read the rules!)
. PCPartPicker Part List Provide any additional details you wish below.
This build list was created by GPT-4.0 from OpenAI. I plan to use my existing RTX 2060 Super in this build. Any suggestions or improvements are welcome. Also, what do you think of the quality of this build given that GPT 4.0 was used? Thanks!
submitted by SimpleOperator
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.03.22 04:08 washabePlus [Complete] D100 Fantasy Moons
Inspired by this worldbuilding post
, let's make some fucked up moons. This obviously isn't the sort of list that would have a lot of reusability (unless you're in a campaign with a lot of traveling between planets or mortal planes), but it's something that was on my mind long ago and I figured now's as good a time as any. Many of these could be the basis of an entire setting, and I really really wanna do it :(
Also, as you read these, consider how the moon appears in Earth's symbols and designs. A world with funky moons will have them show up differently in heraldry, flags, etc. than in our world. Not to mention the religious significance many of these would have.
1 - The moon has a massive bite out of it.
2 - The moon is heavily damaged, with debris floating all around. Some legends say it was a giant egg that hatched the sun god (of the first dragon, or the tarasque, or the creator god). Other legends say it was destroyed in a war or by a god.
3 - The moon emits very bright light, while the sun projects darkness.
4 - The moon projects darkness.
5 - Many many lights are visible on the moon, as if it is covered in cities.
6 - The moon has a thick atmosphere of some color, with swirling clouds that are looked to by some cultures for omens.
7 - The moon is a planet; the world we live on is its moon.
8 - The moon is extremely close to the ground. Its gravity creates colossal waves, leaving most coastal regions too difficult to inhabit. Airships have managed to reach the moon at midnight, and it is explored instead of the sea.
9 - The moon is quite close to the planet and has a giant space elevator dangling off and into our atmosphere. People have reached it from the highest mountains.
10 - The moon is said to be an egg.
11 - The moon has a kind face.
12 - The moon has a terrifying face.
13 - Just as the sun blinds those who look at it too long, the moon drives them mad.
14 - The moon was completely destroyed long ago and now forms a ring. Meteorites from it have fallen ever since.
15 - There are a large number of moons arranged in a circle.
16 - The moon blinks as if it were an eye, causing brief moments of total darkness throughout the night like a reverse lightning strike.
17 - The moon is a world like ours, with oceans and continents full of life. The life there may be fundamentally different or very similar.
18 - The moon is the homeworld of some race on our world, but it met a catastrophe long ago, leading to them becoming refugees.
19 - The moon is a ringworld.
20 - The moon is a second sun that was extinguished long ago. The world was once much hotter and covered in desert and jungle. They say that one day the other sun will be extinguished too, beginning the final era of existence.
21 - The moon has an additional phase beyond full, new, crescent, gibbous, and half. When the moon is awoken
, the dead rise for the night(s)
22 - When the moon falls, it lands in the ocean a very long distance away, then emerges from the ocean on the opposite side of the world. Many explorers have sought to find the land known as Moonrise to harvest the treasures that are said to be found on the moon before it reaches Moonfall.
23 - The moon has a hole through the center of it, with an exposed burning orange core.
24 - The moon is permanently eclipsing a second sun, which is associated with destruction and evil.
25 - The moon is a gigantic, shriveled creature curled up in a fetal position.
26 - The moon is a gigantic skull.
27 - The moons hates us. With every beam of light that bounces off its regolith it sends us nothing but malice. Its gravity well directs meteorites towards us more than should be expected.
28 - There are dozens upon dozens of small moons.
29 - There are a few moons connected together by some superstructure.
30 - The moon was deconstructed into thousands of huge glowing space habitats in orbit around the planet.
31 - The moon projects a massive aura.
32 - The moon is creeping towards us, ever do slowly.
33 - The moon's motion is controlled by a powerful individual or organization in our world.
34 - The moon is a superweapon aimed directly at us.
35 - The moon is shaped like Arrokoth
or another contact binary.
36 - The moon is one of the others on this list, but is connected to our world by an ancient portal network. The moon is probably one of the options that are colonized or have life, but if not, it could be that activating this network to drain away the world's oxygen is a goal of some villain, and ancient dungeons could have been built to protect the moongates in their depths.
37 - The moon is a giant spaceborne creature that is entirely alive and active, unlike #35. It blinks at us and feasts on void-krill/dreams/souls/sin.
38 - The moon used to be a colossal tree on our world, a tree of life so big that it became uprooted and drifted into orbit. If it isn't fossilized, then when the moontree peaks out from over the horizon during the day its leaves get scorched, and when out only at night it is frozen.
39 - The moon is a palace where a god or the greatest god-emperor to ever live dwells.
40 - The moon is made out of trillions of bones.
41 - The moon is entirely colonized and utilized by modrons. The whole surface is visibly divided into a perfectly ordered grid, and each square serves a different purpose. Some are being deconstructed to build constructs in Mechanus.
42 - The moon shoots out lightning during "moonstorms".
43 - The moon is a different geometrical shape. A cube, a pyramid, a dodecahedron, etc. Possibly several moons, one for each shape of die used in D&D.
44 - A legendary figure carved a grand symbol into the moon. Or a smiley face, one of those.
45 - The moon is branded with a magical sigil, causing it to cast a zone of truth over everything touched by the moonlight.
46 - The moon is branded with a magical sigil, causing it to turn everything touched by the moonlight into a wild magic zone.
47 - The moon is branded with a magical sigil, putting everything in the moonlight inside an antimagic field.
48 - The moon is a colossal coin. Rather than full or new moon, the phases are heads or tails, and it's random every night.
49 - The moon is a vampire. Blood slowly flows upwards to it at night time, causing beacons of glistening red at night in places where things have been killed during the day. Battlefields become crimson waterfalls at night. Some blood stays in the air as sanguine clouds - they say those spirits haven't moved on to the afterlife, and during the blood-rain they haunt the world.
50 - The moon pulsates in many different colors, the patterns being used by diviners to tell the future.
51 - The moon makes the night nearly as bright as day, but less hot.
52 - The moon flashes like a strobe light, making seeing at night even harder.
53 - The moon is a magical illusion, and because this is common knowledge it appears transparent.
54 - The moon shoots concentrated beans of moonlight down at any humanoids it sees outside during night-time. Most likely live underground, in massive structures, or under forest canopies.
55 - The moon speaks to everyone at night through telepathy. It is nearly all-knowing because of this, but great at keeping secrets. This may be how the Common language spread.
56 - The moon is the slumbering form of Atropus, the World Born Dead
. (next bunch is from u/quantumturnip
57 - The moon is a dead eldritch abomination
that periodically hijacks people for unknown long-term goals.
58 - The moon houses a portal to another dimension, used as a methods of escape by the gods during some long-forgotten war.
59 - Long ago, a wizard got tired of worldly politics and left for the moon. He is now a lich and has his own magical research facility on the moon, populated by sentient undead.
60 - Multiple rival countries have established their own bases on the moon. None of them are aware that their rivals also have moonbases. Or maybe they are, it's your setting - go wild.
61 - Literally just a giant ball of cheese in space
. (also, u/World-of-Ideas
thought of this too, but I'm keeping it as just the one entry)
62 - The moon has its' own moons orbiting it
63 - The moon is chained to the surface of the planet
64 - The moon changes color each month, and a year is measured by the color cycle.
65 - There is a giant fingerprint
on the moon.
66 - That’s no moon. It’s a space station. (u/infinitum3d
67 - The moon is the eye (artificial, real) of some giant planet sized being, that lost its eye. (u/World-of-Ideas
for the next bunch)
68 - The moon is a giant space station built by some ancient race.
69 - The moon is actually a giant colony ship. It delivered the original colonist to this world so long ago, that no one remembers.
70 - The moon is the shed carapace of some giant space creature.
71 - The moon is a planetary shield generator. It is meant to keep something imprisoned on the planet.
72 - The moon is a planetary shield generator. It is meant to (block the frequent meteor storms, keep outsider out, reduce solar radiation because the planet is too close to the sun).
73 - The moon is a hole in this reality. If one travels through it they would end up in a solar system in another dimension.
74 - The moon is an illusion. For some reason only the natives of this world can see the moon and the light that is reflects. Travelers from other worlds can't see it.
75 - The moon can only be seen by those who will die tonight. (u/mil_a1
76 - The moon disappears for months at a time. (u/mil_a1
77 - The moon is hollow and strange things live on the inside. (u/mil_a1
78 - The moon is suspended above the world by chains that affix to the sky. Many of the chains are rusted through, and broken chains hang down from the moon. The longest of these broken chains drag thick gashes into the planet below. (u/Paydirt49
79 - The equator of the moon is inscribed with a sentence though only half can be seen from the ground. (u/CommonlyQuixotic
80 - The moon is a prison, housing a dangerous entity. (u/Daloowee
81 - The moon is actually a highly sophisticated satellite designed to monitor the biggest threats contained on the planet. Manned by 2 chill guys Mike and Dave and their gazer pet, Goober. They are able to project themselves down to the planet and project the gazer as a beholder. (u/DrBeefsome
82 - One of the most powerful spellcasters to ever live cast a spell that put a permanent sigil on the moon. If you copy the sigil onto a piece of paper and then step onto it, your viewpoint changes to be from the moon. (u/AlephBaker
83 - The moon is replaced with a rift in time and space. (u/UmbramonOrSomething
84 - The moon is rigged with explosives in case a threat erupts on the planet. (u/UmbramonOrSomething
85 - The moon is made of thousands of different types of crystals smashed together into a ball. (u/UmbramonOrSomething
86 - The moon is a giant, floating, white pig. (u/UmbramonOrSomething
87 - The moon is actually an interstellar beast (think space whales) (u/UmbramonOrSomething
88 - The moon is an eyeball and its different phases are just how much its eyelid has blinked. (u/Aspiring-Mutant
) + The eye-moon tells you if your enemies are aware of your presence/how aware they are. The greatest thieves and assassins and that one kid who hid so well in Hide-And-Seek you had to file a police report are said to be able to black out the moon entirely just by crouching… (u/BuddyWhoOnceToldYou
89 - The moon is anti-predictable. If you try and predict where or when it appears that is the one time/place it cannot be. (u/Metal-Teacher
90 - The moon's phases control the moral compass of the planet's residents. (u/Metal-Teacher
91 - The moon is in a highly eccentric orbit, causing massively different tides and gravitational effects. (u/Metal-Teacher
92 - The moon, when it appears at noon and reflects light into a room, can cause a boon to goons. The boon is a familiar cat in a hat. (u/Metal-Teacher
93 - The moons are in chaotic orbits, one day they might crash into one another. (u/Metal-Teacher
94 - The moon is always opposite the sun, like it's hiding from it. For this reason, it is always red. (u/MitigatedRisk
95 - The moon changes in size rather than waxing and waning (u/MitigatedRisk
96 - If you look at the moon through a telescope, you're actually seeing the world at some point in the future (u/MitigatedRisk
97 - The moon used to be a planet before someone sent it rocketing around the solar system. Warforged, Constructs, and similar beings still wander its long dead surface. (u/Kingsdaughter613
98 - The moon is known as Vagabond (vague-a-bond). The moon is a mirror ball of astronomical size that makes the material plane accessible to all other planes of existence simultaneously. Thinning the metamorphic veil, meaning that you can take a walk into another plane of existence by accident (u/Emotional_Guillotine
99 - The 72 Demon Sigils as moons (together known as Hell's Courtroom) (u/Emotional_Guillotine
100 - The 7 archangels as moons (together known as the Radiant Citadel) (u/Emotional_Guillotine
101 - The 12 zodiac and or astrology moons (u/Emotional_Guillotine
102 - One moon per school of magic or plane of existence (u/Emotional_Guillotine
103 - The 22 Alchemy Symbols as moons (u/Emotional_Guillotine
104 - The 78 cards of a tarot deck as moons (u/Emotional_Guillotine
105 - The 22 major arcana as moons (u/WashabePlus
submitted by washabePlus
to d100 [link] [comments]