Family dollar coupons
Save Money with Discounts, Deals, and Coupons! - /r/Coupons :-)
2009.02.14 20:12 Save Money with Discounts, Deals, and Coupons! - /r/Coupons :-)
We love links to coupons and deals. Discounted pointless fun items, coupons for food, coupons for grocery shopping, clearance sales, and anything else discounted. As long as it's marked down, it belongs here. **Make sure you check out the [other freebie subreddits](/freebies/wiki/otherfreebies) in the /freebies family on our wiki! :-)** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^/subreddits/search:stuffUnitedStatesKingdomCanadaAustraliaproductsstoreUSAUKAUScouponing
2010.04.28 04:56 coupon12 Save Money with Discounts, Deals, and Coupons! Coupon :-)
Please visit /coupons. **Make sure you check out the [other freebie subreddits](/coupons/wiki/otherfreebies) in the /freebies family on our wiki! :-)**
2021.09.13 03:30 underfilled_icetrays SilverDollarCity
A subreddit dedicated to Missouri's best theme park!
2023.04.01 13:15 tallguy30 I don't understand weddings.
Or marriage either really, but it would be a very long post to cover both.
It seems like there are a lot of unwritten rules, and common ways a wedding is supposed to play out, and I've missed the class or program on that. I have personally been to 2, will go to a third, and will likely get married in the future, mostly for the legal benefits from it.
A lot of the rules seem to focus around the wife, and her friends in attendance. Some have said all the women need to wear the same colour, which seems like a huge expense to buy fancy clothing like that as a guest. Others have said you can wear specific colours like white, which seems strange, why are specific colors banned?
On TV, and at the weddings I attended, both partners were supposed to have a group of friends, each of them the same sex as that person. Seating in the reception is often arranged, and there are other roles like flower girls and boys. Not all weddings follow this of course, but when I spoke to some friends getting married soon, they were surprised I didn't know what these were, and told me these are expected for weddings.
Finally, the cost of everything, and the judgment people seem to recieve for trying to save money. People pay thousands of dollars for their wedding attire, but from what I've seen, wearing that same attire to any other event is frowned upon. I have been careful not to say too much to friends and family getting married, as I don't want to spoil their excitement, and I am happy they have people they care about.
I'm not sure about anyone else here, but talking about this stuff seems to be a bit upsetting to people. I have said to some that I'd rather skip a wedding all together and put my money to a house or paying off debt, and a few people have gotten quite offended by that, I guess disappointed they wouldn't be able to attend my wedding? I don't know, what does everyone else think about weddings and all of that?
submitted by tallguy30
to autism [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:13 selcouth96 Anyone have depression (or any mental illness) is also a caregiver? How it feels? How do you manage?
Hi all. This will be long sorry for the long vent.
I have been battling depression since a very young age for a lot of traumatic reasons.
When Covid hit I started to feel very unwell and depression for the first time took full control of me and made me not being able to take care of myself. I don’t know how I managed to do it since I was all alone in this journey, I was alone and did not have money to seek therapy, and it took me two years to be able to get back to my feet again and finally go out to live and start living. I remember there was days I cried over my muscles hurt for not moving from the bed but I did yoga in bed and cried during the sessions but I kept moving until I stood up again.
I started to bath more often, cook proper food, workout regularly and did many things in those two years until I started being able to work again.
Six month ago I did the first step and got myself into a job, it was extremely hard to go, having depression makes everything difficult. talking take energy, moving takes energy, seeing takes energy, and hearing takes energy, but I kept fighting and pushing myself to go so I can finally go seek the help I need and be able to pay for therapy.
But life does not give me a break, and one day right before my first day at work my dad had a suspected stroke and that changed everything. I needed to pose my healing and focus with my dad. Our family is not big and we don’t make much money, so I started to save some money for the therapy and kept the majority to my father for his recovery process.
Everything was going great and I was helping him along of trying to keep myself steady, and not go into another relapse, it was hard but manageable.
Until last December, after three month of his suspected stroke he got a real stroke which lead him to making his left side half paralysed temporarily and the doctor told us it will take a long time for him be able to walk and move this left hands again maybe never.
After that, for the past three month I am a caregiver to my dad, not the primary because we have a home nurse for 12 hours who help my dad with going to physiotherapy, and bath and cleaning. But after the nurse I am the second. I take care of almost everything every single day. cleaning the house, prepare food, cooking, grocery, check medical appointments, prepare medication, laundry, dishes, and basically anything that my dad needs + work and sleep deprived.
My sister take care of some other stuff as well and sometimes she help me with my part but since I have depression and I already need help, anything I do that may seem easy take 10 times effort for me.
This leaded to another self neglect loop. With depression I always say to everyone you need to sacrifice something to be able/have energy to do something else. For example I something sacrifice making food for myself to have energy to make my dad his favourite food and so on. I can’t do both since it takes a lot of energy to do anything.
Right now I am mess, I go to work with messy hair, not focused, I barely move and I can’t take proper care of myself. Doing so means I will not take care of my dad.
I also feel very guilty that I don’t spend my weekend with him anymore or talk to him much. I used to wait for the weekend or after work to stay and talk with him and be with him, but now and for three weeks all I do is making sure he have his favourite show on, ate dinner, talk to him for few hours and then go to bed and scroll my phone till going to sleep. And on my weekend all I do is stay in bed not being able to move just prepare the house for the next week and prepare his stuff and that’s it, I go to my room and don’t spend anytime with him due to being exhausted to talk or communicate in anyway and he started to tell me you don’t want to spend time with me. This is why it took me two years to work again, depression was so strong to the point I couldn’t get out of bed to shower so imagine how it feels now. I am burning myself but I find it not enough because he need more better care. He deserves attention 24 hours. Which I can’t give.
Right now I don’t watch my food, or sleep, or workout, or do anything that is needed to fight depression. And after three month I started to break. My dad need emotional, physical, and financial care. Which I gave it all for 6 month now. But I broke down today when I saw that I have almost zero dollar on my saving account and that means all of my savings for therapy is gone. I am 26 and still didn’t start living my life properly due to depression and having a very traumatic life, but when I did an attempt the one person I care about fell down and this is killing me slowly.
I don’t know what I should do but I know I can’t keep going like that. I need help myself.
I need to mention, I saved my dad on September when he had the suspected stroke, he was going to very dangerous area that may have harmed him, my dad is overweight and I am very small and fatigued most of the time, but that day I was in a depressive episode which made my body extremely weak, but I managed to grab him and pull him into the nearest room and look ourself in it and called the emergency. This experience made my depression worse but I had to numb myself for my dad, to be able to help him. The second time it was also me who was there, I was also alone with him and not feeling well again, I didn’t feel that he is well something was off but this time I called my sister and we managed to let him inside the car and then it was a stroke. Another trauma.
I feel that my life is just trauma. I don’t remember anytime I was doing well without pain no never.
I feel that by the time I am forty I will be more sick due to neglecting myself so badly and that will lead to a circle of being sick or taking care of someone who is sick. My dad is 72, I am 26, but it feels I am way older. Trauma aged me and not in a good way. I always felt like I am the parent for my dad and now it is even more with the stroke.
I feel bad for my dad and my life and selfish for thinking about myself and for having depression that makes me not being able to give more to my dad.
He needs me emotionally. And for someone who is drained this is impossible and I hate that.
submitted by selcouth96
to CaregiverSupport [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:08 jadenwu39x MyHeritage Coupon code of April 2023
Here is the MyHeritage Coupon code of April 2023
Are you looking for a way to save money on your next MyHeritage purchase? If so, you’ve come to the right place! With the right promo codes, you can get great discounts on your MyHeritage purchases.
Finding the right promo codes can be a challenge, but with a little bit of research, you can find the perfect codes for your needs. One of the best places to start your search is at this page. Here, you’ll find a wide selection of promo codes that can help you save money on your MyHeritage purchases.
The promo codes on this page are updated regularly, so you can always be sure that you’re getting the best deals available. Plus, you can easily find the codes that are right for you, since they’re organized by category. Whether you’re looking for discounts on DNA tests, family tree subscriptions, or other MyHeritage products, you’ll find the perfect promo code here.
So, if you’re looking for a way to save money on your MyHeritage purchases, be sure to check out this page. With the right promo codes, you can get great discounts on your MyHeritage purchases.
submitted by jadenwu39x
to yourscoups [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 13:05 jadenwu39x JanSport Coupon code of April 2023
Here is the JanSport Coupon code of April 2023
Are you looking for a way to save money on your next JanSport purchase? If so, you should consider taking advantage of JanSport promo codes. JanSport promo codes are special codes that can be used to get discounts on JanSport products. These codes are available online and can be used to save money on a variety of items, including backpacks, bags, and apparel.
Using JanSport promo codes is easy. All you need to do is visit the website that offers the codes and enter the code at checkout. Once you enter the code, you will receive a discount on your purchase. Depending on the code, the discount can range from a few dollars off to a percentage off your total purchase.
Another great thing about JanSport promo codes is that they are often available for a limited time. This means that you should take advantage of them while they are still available. You can find out when the codes expire by visiting the website that offers them.
If you are looking for a way to save money on your next JanSport purchase, then you should definitely consider using JanSport promo codes. These codes are easy to use and can save you a lot of money on your purchase. So, don't wait any longer and visit the website today to find the best JanSport promo codes for your next purchase.
submitted by jadenwu39x
to yourscoups [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:59 FelicitySmoak_ On This Day In Michael Jackson HIStory - April 1st
Disclaimer: Some of these have unknown April dates. They are identified with a '*' 1968
- The J5 perform at a campaign rally for Richard Hatcher in Gary with Bobby Taylor and Diana Ross & The Supremes among others. Hatcher was the first African-American mayor of Gary, Indiana for 20 years, from 1968 to 1988. At the time of his first election on November 7, 1967, he and Carl Stokes were the first African-Americans to be elected mayors of a U.S. city with more than 100,000 people* https://imgur.com/a/QPykxSx 1970
- The J5 rehearse for their first concert tour, which would start on May 2nd* 1971
- The Jackson 5 play at the Mid-South Auditorium, Memphis, Tennessee 1972
- J5's cover of Bobby Day's “Little Bitty Pretty One” is released by Motown. It is also the first song where you can clearly hear Marlon's voice. It will reach #13 on the Hot 100* https://imgur.com/a/77uT4hU 1981
- Michael does backing vocals on Carole Bayer Sager’s song “Just Friends”. Michael had previously recorded Sager's "It's the Falling in Love" for Off the Wall
. He was visiting Carole in the studio when she invited him to join the session. He came up with such a special part on the Bacharach/Sager composition "Just Friends" that they happily offered him a co-production credit* https://youtu.be/bfGtCjIgnsU 1985
- Michael and seven members of USA For Africa are on the cover of Life Magazine https://imgur.com/a/ZnDLbeA 1987
- Michael withdraws from The Jeovah’s Witness, a step that normally means he must be shunned by family members and friends who remain in the religious sect.
A representative of the Woodland Hills congregation where Jackson belonged said that the entertainer “disassociated” himself from the congregation and “no longer wants to be known as a Jehovah’s Witness.”
The official would not state what the implications of “disassociation” are, but when asked if they are serious, he responded, “Correct.”
Though Jackson’s anti-drug stance in public appearances was in keeping with the Witnesses’ clean-living codes, the entertainer’s Grammy-winning album Thriller
produced tensions with the sect leaders in 1983 because of allegations the record and short film encouraged occult beliefs* 1988
- Michael plays the last of three nights at the Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut https://imgur.com/a/g5555p4
The story of Anne Miner: Anne is a great-grandmother who never attended a rock concert and prefers Big Band-era music. She says she is 'excited' about going to see Michael Jackson with tickets she won from a radio station but plans on taking cotton with her for her ears
'I'm excited. It's a chance of a lifetime experience,' said Anne Miner, 70. 'How many times are you going to see Michael Jackson in concert?'
The Greenfield woman, who admitted her favorite group was the Glenn Miller Band, big in the 1940s, won the tickets in a Michael Jackson Trivia Contest sponsored by WHAI radio and the Pepsi Co.
A chauffeur-driven white stretch limousine complete with champagne were to pick up Miner and a guest at her home and drive them to Hartford Civic Center in Connecticut and back.
She even considered wearing her old black-leather coat to the concert. She intends to go with her 20-year-old nephew, Michael J. Smith.
Smith said he prefers hard-rock bands like Bon Jovi over Jackson, but still expected to enjoy the concert. 'I'm just glad (Jackson) doesn't wear that white glove anymore.'
The two were given floor seats worth $22.50 each to the concert, which sold out just hours after tickets went on sale.
To earn the tickets, Miner answered three questions:
- What's Jackson's current record label?
- What's the identity of the celebrity who discovered him
- Where did Jackson grow up?
Miner said she determined Jackson's record label was Epic by going to a record store and that she learned his hometown was Gary, Indiana at the Greenfield Public Library. She admitted she guessed that Diana Ross was the celebrity who discovered him
'I'm always winning something,' said Miner, a retired waitress of 41 years. She said she's a compulsive contest player who occasionally gambles on the Massachusetts State Lottery and always buys raffle tickets.
Miner said she has seen Jackson 'shaking around' on television and thinks he is a lot like Elvis Presley, but adds he 'looks like a girl.' 1989
-Michael is on the cover of Ebony magazine. https://imgur.com/a/UeLPsn8 1989
- Filming of "Liberian girl" short film takes place over 2 days. Veteran video director, Jim Yukich, was brought in to help craft a memorable clip.
“CBS Epic called and Michael Jackson wants to do a video for this song ‘Liberian Girl’ and I hadn’t heard this song yet,” said Yukich. “I’m thinking like ‘Off the Wall’ or ‘Rock with You’ or just I figure it will be one of those classic Michael Jackson killer songs, right? And ‘Liberian Girl’ is not a killer song. It’s funny — what do you do? So again, we’re throwing the kitchen sink at it, and so I pitched the idea to Michael that we would have him shoot the video while all these are people waiting to begin the video, and they don’t realize it until the end is that he’s directing.”
“He loved the idea. We started calling people, and we just called in favors from friends. I had just done a television special with Richard Dreyfuss, and Richard said he’d love to be in it. He said, ‘Can I call up Steven?’ and I said, ‘Steven who?’ and he said ‘Steve Spielberg and Amy Irving, and I said, “Yeah!” So he called Spielberg and Amy, and then you start calling people saying you have these people, and I’d start naming names and it was easy. It was very easy to get people because as soon as you get a couple of big names, everybody wants to be in it.”
The shooting day basically consisted of Yukich and his crew filming all the celebrities on a soundstage as they wait for Michael to show up. The final list of guest stars served as, in retrospect, a truly strange snapshot of that year in showbusiness.Comedy writers were given the task of writing some interesting things for the cast to say on camera while they waited.
“So we just had two days, and we had the live audio with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John doing the scene when they sang together, and they hadn’t sang together onscreen since ‘Grease’, so it was something to do that, and we just shot this grand stuff of people talking, and the outtakes are incredible because it’s just people talking. The song is not even playing! It’s just great getting all these stars in a room and you’re just filming and they’re saying, ‘What are you supposed to do?’ and we’d say, ‘We’ll get back to you,’ and you’d just mike everybody and shoot stuff.”
Yukich said that in a room filled with stars, Steven Spielberg’s uneasiness on the other side of the camera was the biggest surprise. Yukich used a push-pull camera shot on Spielberg, who was the director that made that camera shot popular, hence its industry nickname – 'The Jaws Shot'
“He was nervous. We did that push-pull move for that shot, and he was more nervous than I was, you know, being on camera. He wanted to try to do this favor for Michael because he wanted Michael for a movie.” Yukich also said that working with Michael was an amazing experience, but required some on-set preparation.
“Incredible,” he said. “I mean, at first, it was funny because he sent his handlers in first, and they check, and they said he is coming in 10 minutes. They go in all the different rooms to make sure that no bombs were there and there were no fans hanging out, and they kicked people out, and it was almost like going through airport security or something. They basically kicked people out there who weren’t supposed to be there, and they bring in a microwave oven with bananas for Bubbles the monkey and Max which was the baby monkey. It was like a real rigmarole, and then when he showed up, you know, he was unbelievably nice. Such a pleasant person and a nice guy.”
Jackson also had only one request involving the removal of a person from the final cut.“He called me a couple of times after he saw the edit. He would make us do some things, like he took out David Spade. David Spade was in the original cut. He called me up and he said, ‘Jim, this is Michael,’ and you think somebody was fooling with you, basically. You would never know if it was really him until he started talking about specifics and you could say, okay, that is Michael. So he called us up and he on a walkie-talkie phone or something, or he’s up in Santa Barbara, and says, ‘You know, in 3 minutes and 20 seconds, there’s a guy blonde here. Who is that guy?’ I said his name is David Spade. ‘I don’t know who he is, take him out.’ So Spade was out, and I’m sure Spade was, like, pissed!” (Spade had not yet joined SNL)
Yukich is still aggravated that the song, and hence the video, was never released in America.
When Jackson died suddenly, Yukich immediately thought back to the video and a conversation the two had.
“To this day, I’ve been – I guess not so much anymore, because years have gone by — but I was convinced when he died that he didn’t die. We made that video, and he said to me, ‘I would love to be hiding and see what people say about me, you know?’ I mean, having shot all that footage and then he died? It was just kind of weird.”
The video is dedicated to Liz Taylor, who is in fact not a Liberian girl * 1996
- Michael starts filming the “Ghost” short film in Van Nuys studios in California. During breaks, he visits his family at Hayvenhurst disguised as the “Mayor”* 2002
- Michael is about to start shooting the “Unbreakable” short film when Sony announces that they won’t release the single. The promotion of the Invincible album is over with only 2 singles!!! * 2002
-Michael’s former business manager Myung-Ho Lee files a $13 million lawsuit claiming that on September 14, 2001 Michael met him in Los Angeles and signed an agreement to pay him fees but he never got them. Michael’s lawyer Zia Moddaber answsers that his client never signed anything and was not even in Los Angeles on that date…
In his suit, Lee claimed that Jackson hired him in the late 1990s to put the musician’s finances in order, only to turn a deaf ear when it came to taking Lee’s advice by refusing to curb spending. Lee then claimed Jackson never paid him, instead relying on “charlatans” and “hucksters” for advice.
In his court papers, Lee called Jackson a “ticking financial time bomb waiting to explode” who owed banks hundreds of millions of dollars in loans.
Michael would countersue claiming Lee and Union Finance swindled millions from him and destroyed financial records to cover up their misdeeds. 2003
- Michael and Chris Tucker visit lawyer Willie Gary in Stuart, Florida. 2003
- Vanity Fair (#tabloidtrash) reported that Michael Jackson had attended a voodoo ritual in 2000 where a witch doctor promised that Steven Spielberg and 24 other people would die. The people noted were on Jackson's list of enemies. Jackson also wired $150,000 to a voodoo chief named Baba who sacrificed 42 cows for the ceremony. The article also reported that Jackson wore a prosthesis that serves as the tip of his nose https://archive.vanityfair.com/article/2003/4/losing-his-grip 2004
- Michael attended the Ethiopian Embassy in Washington DC to support The African Ambassadors' Spouses Association (A.A.S.A.). He was accompanied by the ambassador of Niger's wife, Haoua Piatta, and Mazie Green Holland. He watched a children's group dance before being awarded the Golden Elephant award for his worldwide humanitarian efforts, particularly the fight against AIDS in Africa. https://imgur.com/a/HEpLUIO https://youtu.be/gFBUiPkfisU 2005
- Trial Day 24
Michael goes to court with Katherine & Joe. Testimonies of Jeff Klapackis, Jack Green, Larry Feldman & Jesus Salas.
Larry Feldman, the attorney who first interviewed Michael Jackson's accuser testified that he was never asked to file a lawsuit against the singer.
However, he did acknowledge under cross examination, that the boy and his younger brother could file civil lawsuits until they turn 20 years old, the accuser being 15 years old now.
The prosecution had called Feldman to explain how the alleged molestation came to the attention of the authorities, but the defense used his appearance to try to show its belief, that the accuser and his family were out to get money from Jackson.
Jackson's defense lawyer, Thomas Mesereau grilled Feldman about the the impact of a criminal conviction, whether or not it would make a financial judgment easier.
"If Mr. Jackson was convicted of felony child molestation in this case, (the boy or his brother) could use that case to win a civil case alleging similar of same facts against Mr. Jackson, is that correct?" asked Mesereau.
"That is correct" said Feldman.
The two lawyers sparred over the exact requirements of a civil suit, and Feldman denied accusations of encouraging the criminal action, in an attempt to avoid incurring costs involved in preparing a civil lawsuit.
However, Feldman insisted that there would still be litigation expenses.
DA Tom Sneddon asked Feldman whether he was planning a lawsuit at the time, that he referred the accusing family to Santa Barbara prosecutors, to which Feldman replied "There was no lawsuit and there were no plans to file a lawsuit. It was up to you to investigate"
Feldman was permitted to tell jurors of a previous accusation against Jackson in 1993, where Feldman represented another boy, who won a monetary settlement. Jurors were not told how much the boy was paid, but Feldman said there were no trouble collecting it. An amount which has been reported to be millions of dollars.
Sneddon projected a photograph of the boy from the previous allegations on a courtroom screen, and asked Feldman to identify him.
"He was much better looking at that age. He was adorable," Feldman said, a remark which the judge ordered stricken from the record.
The picture showed a boy who many believe bears a striking resemblance to the current accuser.
Feldman said that while he met with the current accuser's mother many times after he ceased to represent her officially, he has "never been asked to file any lawsuit against Michael Jackson"
When Feldman walked outside the courthouse in an afternoon break in testimony, fans yelled "liar", "tell the truth" and "you're making money off the backs of these people"
Feldman said, he was first contacted by the family because of a dispute over the boy's appearance in the documentary, Living With Michael Jackson
where he appeared holding hands with Jackson. Feldman then referred the family to psychologist Stan J. Katz "to make out some heads and tails of what was being told to me by the family"
Katz reported suspicions of molestation to authorities after interviewing the family.
Also on the stand Friday, was an an investigator who testified that linens seized by police from Michael's bed, had failed to yield any DNA linked to the teenage accuser or his brother.
In other testimony, Sheriff's Lt. Jeff Klapackis defends the scale of the effort, when 69 investigators served a search warrant at Neverland on Nov. 18, 2003.
The large number of investigators were needed, he said, because they had only been allowed one day to carry out the search, because the district attorney didn't want to "burden the ranch and its employees with our presence longer than that," Klapackis said. He also said that there were large buildings to search at the 2,800-acre ranch.
Klapackis also said, that they took all bedding during the search, because that is where the accuser and his brother claim to have frequently slept, and where they allege the molestation took place.
During cross-examination, Klapackis said authorities did not test bottle and glasses containing alcohol for fingerprints - found in Jackson's bedroom as well as the home's wine cellar and kitchen. Nor did investigators test furniture, boxes, mannequin toys and rails along Jackson's stairwell, or his bedroom doors for fingerprints.
When asked on redirect why, Klapackis said, "It didn't enter in the investigation at the time."
However, they did test pornographic magazines. The boy's brother testified how Jackson showed them magazines. A fingerprint analyst has testified earlier, that the prints of Jackson and his accuser were recovered from the same magazine.
Jack Green, president of a Ventura telephone systems company, testified that he had inspected Neverland's phone systems. He explained that it had a function to allow someone to listen in on other's calls, but there was nothing to prevent anyone from calling 911.
Prosecutors allege the family's calls were monitored by Jackson, whereas the defense say the family could have called for help, if they truly were captives. https://imgur.com/a/DNEfibQ 2005
- Whoopi Goldberg defends him on Real Time With Bill Maher https://youtu.be/wwDmVnXIT2Q 2009
- Michael has a business meeting with Dr. TohmeTohme at the Bel Air Hotel https://imgur.com/a/XEhBA68 2009
- Miko Brando, Michael Bush, Dennis Tompkins & Karen Faye are back on the MJ team* 2014
- The album Xscape
was made available for pre-order on iTunes, Amazon and MichaelJackson.com.
submitted by FelicitySmoak_
to MichaelJackson [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:53 megmegn Starving & Pregnant
I am currently pregnant (8 wks) and am in dire need of assistance. I recently lost my job due to a 3 week hospitalization (I was septic and nearly lost my life), which caused me to lose my vehicle and I'm now being evicted. I have no place to go. I haven't had anything to eat in nearly two days. I have no family to request help from. I can't even make it to any of my upcoming doctor's appointments. I also have a fur baby who is out of food. At this point, I'm honestly scared that we're going to starve/end up homeless.
I have CashApp, PayPal, and Venmo. If anyone has at least $20 dollars they can spare so I can feed myself and fur baby - would be greatly appreciated. I’m also open to any suggestions, advice, etc..Anything helps!
Thank you in advance 💜
submitted by megmegn
to BenignExistence [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:53 RevolutionaryFocus23 my parents are getting divorced and it’s messy, advice ?
my parents (44f, 43m) are getting divorced and my mom is making it incredibly difficult for everyone. also i’m apologizing in advance is 5:30am and i haven’t slept so it’s not gonna be worded the best this is also my first post i didn’t know where else to go :,)
i (19f) have two siblings (18f and 13m) my sister is heavily autistic and my brother is a trouble maker, he’s already been arrested before. my parents started their divorce because my mom cheated on my dad right after i graduated high school. now my family has never been the picture perfect family but it was okay, now my dad lives in california (we live in florida for context) he originally moved because of a job offer he couldn’t pass up, he was only supposed to be there for three months but decided to stay indefinitely. i used to be really close to my mom but after i found out how my dad found everything out i lost all respect for her .
(i apologize for all the details but i have no one else to tell, she sent nudes to someone and ended up getting black mailed out of 500 dollars she took from my dad) now my mom is acting like she’s 20 and has no responsibilities, my dad pays for everything, the house in fl, his rv in cali, groceries for my siblings and i because my mom refuses, the power, water, wifi, literally everything. she has a nice car and doesn’t even pay for that, though she’s supposed to. i’ve only called her out on this once, i told her she’s acting like she figured out 20 years too late she didn’t want kids. she’s always at her boyfriends house. she’s never home anymore, and when she is she only is for the night and is gone in the morning. my dad is constantly upset because he hates that my siblings and i have to go through this.
he’s offered for me to move in with him in cali so i have better options college wise and i’m seriously considering it. my only issue is my life here, i have a long term bf i’m very serious about and my best friend of 5 years i don’t know if i could live without. i hate living with my mom but she won’t let me get my license, she won’t let me get a job, so i can’t even save up to move out because she doesn’t want me to leave and lose her free babysitter. on the days i don’t see my bf i rot in my room and play video games. i don’t know what to do, i’m so stressed i really could use some advice. i’ll answer any questions, thank you for reading this i hope you have a nice day/night
submitted by RevolutionaryFocus23
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:44 rand_throwaway1 I'm at my wits end with this cat
I love cats. I've always had cats, and I don't ever want to be without cats. They're part of the family.
But I have this one cat that I just can't with any more.
I love her, but I just can't stand her and I don't know what to do. She's mean, but loves my husband and tolerates me. She can't stand new cats (will absolutely lose it if she smells a new cat other than the other two, and we have to lock her up for an entire night or she'll try to kill the two in the house). She hates other people and will claw and bite. But you know what? This I can deal with. This, we're willing to work with. We don't have people over often anyway, and I have no issue giving a cat her space. It's everything else.
If the litter box isn't absolutely pristine, she'll pee on the plastic mat outside of it, or the floor if it's gone. And sometimes she'll do it just because. Its not a UTI issue, she's been cleared of it. It's just a habit she formed (from when she did have a uti). She also does the same with carpets. So we got rid of the carpet and put a baby gate up for the bedroom that still has carpet, and got an auto scooper, which has cut down on it drastically but the other two cats refuse to use the auto scooper box and we have no more reasonable space to put a litter box. Plus, thanks to the need for the baby gate, my cuddle bug of an elderly cat won't come to sleep with me because she's afraid of it.
And then there's the puking. She scarfs her food down, sometimes sneaks into the other cats dishes and eats theirs, and then pukes it all back up. Almost every morning. We've tried everything. We've taken her to three different vets, none of which have been able to help at all. We've tried so many different kinds of food, wet, dry, tons of different brands and ingredients. We've tried all the different kinds of bowls. Puzzle, slow, raised, etc. There's a limit to what we can use though, since she only has one front leg. We've tried splitting up feeding times so it's less food at a time for her.
Nothing works. With every change, it'll stop for a few days, maybe a week, then start again.
It might not all seem like much but it's just non stop. I'm so tired of cleaning up cat puke every day, sometimes several times a day. And the pee. She's literally ruined a bedroom floor because hubs thought the smell was coming from the closet the litter box was in, and not all along the carpet before he ripped it up. She's caused us thousands of dollars in vet bills, repairs, and security deposits.
I've never given up an animal before. I've never even wanted to until I got her. And the thought of doing so with her terrifies me. I'm afraid that she won't be taken care of well. That she'll be too mean, too problematic. That they'll let her loose outside because she wants out so bad even though we don't allow them out. But I'm so entirely frustrated with her. I don't know what to do.
submitted by rand_throwaway1
to CatAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:41 Crimson05-5 [WP]At your grandmothers funeral, you discover families you didnt know she had. Multitudes of people come from all over the world just for her. Theres even a CEO there. Oh yeah and you're the only one she put into her inheritance, everyone else got a dollar while you became a billionaire.
submitted by Crimson05-5 to WritingPrompts [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:40 jadenwu39x Express Clothing Coupon code of April 2023
Here is the Express Clothing Coupon code of April 2023
Are you looking for the best deals on the latest fashion trends? Look no further than this page for the best Express Clothing Promo Codes. Whether you're shopping for yourself or a loved one, you'll find the perfect discount code to help you save.
Express Clothing Promo Codes are the perfect way to save money on your next purchase. With a wide selection of styles and sizes, you're sure to find something that fits your style and budget. Plus, with the added bonus of free shipping and returns, you can shop with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal.
When you use Express Clothing Promo Codes, you can save on everything from casual wear to formal attire. Whether you're looking for a new pair of jeans or a dress for a special occasion, you'll find the perfect code to help you save. Plus, you can even use the codes to save on accessories like jewelry, shoes, and handbags.
Express Clothing Promo Codes are also a great way to save on gifts for your friends and family. Whether you're shopping for a birthday, anniversary, or holiday, you'll find the perfect discount code to help you save. With the added bonus of free shipping and returns, you can shop with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal.
So, if you're looking for the best deals on the latest fashion trends, look no further than this page for the best Express Clothing Promo Codes. With a wide selection of styles and sizes, you're sure to find something that fits your style and budget. Plus, with the added bonus of free shipping and returns, you can shop with confidence knowing you're getting the best deal.
submitted by jadenwu39x
to yourscoups [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:39 pridefl7 Chegg 5 Dollars Off
You may check the link for Chegg 5 Dollars Off
. Almost always, latest coupons and promo codes can be found there. Also, current discount deals are available at the link.
submitted by pridefl7
to DiscountFirst [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:31 Prodiction Bitcoin Thrived on Misconceptions
A decade ago, only a few knew about bitcoin – a digital token issued by a computer program of an unknown author. Today, millions upon millions of people all around the world are buying it. Not just buying but paying tens of thousands of dollars for one piece. What caused this? Why people massively started giving up enormous amounts of money for something issued by a computer program? Well, the reason is misconceptions. Many people falsely believe that bitcoin works as money by storing value. And that bitcoin is some superior alternative to traditional money systems because it is decentralized, scarce, well-protected, immutable, and fast exchanged. From that, they conclude that the demand for it will constantly grow and push the price up, which is why it is necessary to get it. Here we will correct those misconceptions. For that, we only need to look at how traditional products benefit people.
In traditional markets, products traded have one of two key properties. They are either intrinsically valuable or liability instruments. Products like food, oil, gold, computer software, etc., are intrinsically valuable because they can “on their own” benefit people. Food can be eaten, oil used as energy or raw material, gold worn as jewelry or built into electronics, while software can operate computers or execute specific tasks. On the other hand, products like bonds, fiat currencies, stocks, and gold certificates don’t have intrinsic value. They cannot benefit people “on their own.” However, they are liability instruments with subjects (individuals or institutions) behind them that are legally liable to take them back or do something to benefit those who hold them.
In bonds, the subjects are bond issuers. They are legally liable to take bonds back at maturity and pay their face value. Also, they are liable to pay coupons once or twice a year. In fiat currencies, the subjects are debtors that were granted loans in the banking system. Fiat currencies represent their debt, and the debtors are legally liable to return them back to the system. To be able to do that, they must work for holders of fiat currencies, sell them goods, or provide them services. In stocks, the subjects are companies. If companies were to go out of business, they are liable to pay stockholders the net value of liquidated assets. Also, if they decide to take out their earnings, they are liable to give those earnings to shareholders in the form of dividends. Finally, in gold certificates, the subjects are their issuers. On-demand, they are liable to take back the issued certificates and give their holders a specific quantity of gold.
Now that we know how traditional products benefit people, we can turn to bitcoin. When bitcoin is issued to individuals called bitcoin miners, they neither get an intrinsically valuable product nor an instrument of liability. Bitcoin is a token stored in a distributed database called the blockchain. As such, it cannot be seen, touched, tasted, heard, smelled or used to perform specific tasks and provide benefits like intrinsically valuable products. Also, a person who developed a computer program that issues the token is not legally liable to take it back or do something to benefit miners or other token holders. This brings us to the first misconception.
Throughout all of human history, money has worked by storing value in either a physical product (a commodity) or liability. When money was a commodity, it stored value in physical products that benefited people through the consumption of their intrinsic value. When money became a gold certificate or fiat currency, it stored value in liabilities defined in contracts and other legal documents that benefited people through the satisfaction of those liabilities. There are no exceptions to that. That is how money always worked. So, if bitcoin works as money, then it benefits people through the consumption of its intrinsic value or liability satisfaction. And this is not true. Bitcoin neither has intrinsic value nor represents liabilities that someone must satisfy. So, believing that bitcoin works as money is a misconception.
The way bitcoin really works is as a membership token in a redistribution scheme. In that scheme, new or existing members pay in traditional, benefit-providing products to pay out each other. These payments grant them a specific number of membership tokens – bitcoins. Since bitcoins store zero value, members must wait for new voluntary payments of traditional products into the scheme. If the inflow of these products stops, there is nothing to pay out members. There is no way for them to benefit. In short, bitcoin works as digital evidence that one became a member of a Ponzi-style redistribution. In all Ponzi-style redistributions, the existing intrinsically valuable products or liability instruments are redistributed among members. The Bitcoin system works the same way. It is just that it is a self-governing redistribution. Meaning it has no central operator that governs the redistribution arbitrarily and fraudulently, like in traditional Ponzi schemes. But regardless, bitcoin is not money that stores value. It is a token or evidence showing that one joined a redistribution scheme. And this brings us to the second misconception.
As the advantages of the Bitcoin system, you will hear that its tokens are decentralized, scarce, well-protected, immutable, and fast exchanged. Because of this, this system is believed to be a kind of alternative to traditional monetary systems. Or that is even superior to them. From the above, we can easily see why this is a misconception. Traditional monetary systems transfer intrinsically valuable products or liability instruments. On the other hand, the Bitcoin system transfers membership tokens. As such, it can only be an alternative or superior to traditional redistribution schemes. And it really is.
Thanks to the tokens, Bitcoin redistribution can be entered and exited quickly and repeatedly worldwide. These tokens are well-secured, and nobody can kick members out of the redistribution. It is impossible for any entity (for example, a government or corporation) to falsify data on membership. The tokens are scarce, making the stake-to-token ratio high, and the lucky ones who got them early can earn a lot in the redistribution. And on top of all that, the redistribution is anonymous. So indeed, the Bitcoin system is superior to traditional redistribution schemes.
However, the Bitcoin system has nothing to do with traditional monetary systems or money. Its tokens are neither intrinsically valuable nor liability instruments to be able to store value. All the value is stored in traditional products that are paid into the redistribution scheme. This scheme would never have gotten that big if bitcoin hadn’t been misconceived as money or an alternative to traditional money systems. In short, bitcoin thrived on misconceptions.
submitted by Prodiction
to Buttcoin [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:30 Hopeful_Damage9554 How To Make Money Online?
There are many ways to make money online, some of which include:
- Freelancing: You can offer your services as a freelancer in a particular field such as writing, graphic design, programming, or social media management, to name a few.
- Online surveys: You can sign up with survey websites and get paid for completing surveys.
- Selling products: You can sell products on online marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.
- Affiliate marketing: You can promote other people's products and earn a commission for each sale that you generate.
- Online tutoring: You can teach others online through platforms like Skype or Zoom.
- Dropshipping: You can start a business by selling products online without having to keep an inventory.
- Online investments: You can invest in stocks, cryptocurrency, or other online investments to earn money.
- Content creation: You can create content on platforms like YouTube, Twitch, or TikTok and monetize it through advertising or sponsorships.
Recently I found a good way to make money online： Online selling gift card.
Read on, i'm sure you'll be interested！！！
Selling gift cards online is a great way to earn money as it offers a range of benefits. Here are some additional benefits of selling gift cards online:
- Increased accessibility: By selling gift cards online, you can reach customers from all around the world, expanding your potential customer base and increasing your sales.
- Flexibility: Gift cards can be sold and redeemed at any time, providing customers with the flexibility to use them when it is most convenient for them.
- Boosts customer loyalty: Offering gift cards online can help build customer loyalty by providing an easy way for customers to share your products or services with their friends and family.
Overall, selling gift cards online is a profitable and convenient way to earn money and grow your business while providing customers with a convenient way to purchase your products or services. Recently I was recommended by a friend and downloaded an app: Won Gift Card.
On this platform, there are not only advantages such as invitation rewards, festival activities, high exchange rates, etc., downloading now will also draw a lucky viewer to get a chance to get 50 dollars! !
It is important to note that making money online requires time, effort, and sometimes a certain level of skill or knowledge. It is also essential to be cautious and do thorough research before investing money in any online opportunity. Do you have other ways to make money online?
Looking forward to your comments and sharing, thank you~
submitted by Hopeful_Damage9554
to Wongiftcard [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:27 jadenwu39x Steve Madden Coupon code of April 2023
Here is the Steve Madden Coupon code of April 2023
If you're looking for the best deals on Steve Madden shoes, you've come to the right place. Whether you're shopping for a new pair of sneakers, sandals, or boots, you can find the perfect pair at a great price. And with the help of Steve Madden promo codes, you can save even more.
Steve Madden promo codes are a great way to get discounts on your favorite styles. You can find promo codes for a variety of products, including shoes, bags, and accessories. With a promo code, you can get a percentage off your total purchase, free shipping, or even a free item with your purchase.
To find the best Steve Madden promo codes, all you have to do is visit the right page. You'll find a selection of promo codes that you can use to save on your next purchase. Whether you're shopping for a new pair of shoes or just want to save a few dollars on your next purchase, you can find the perfect promo code for you.
So, if you're looking for the best deals on Steve Madden shoes, don't forget to check out the right page for Steve Madden promo codes. With a promo code, you can save big on your next purchase and get the perfect pair of shoes for a great price.
submitted by jadenwu39x
to yourscoups [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:13 cheesesticksyogaegg Rocket Dollar Coupon Codes in April 2023
submitted by cheesesticksyogaegg
to DealsSmart [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 12:09 laikasspam24 African intl student hopelessly applies to schools on their deadlines and gets surprising results
- Gender: Female
- Race/Ethnicity: African (from Cameroon)
- Residence: Douala, Cameroon
- Income Bracket: 40k+ (low-income I guess?)
- Type of School: International private IB School
- Hooks (Recruited Athlete, URM, First-Gen, Geographic, Legacy, etc.): No
Intended Major(s): Economics/Business Economics/Management
- GPA (UW/W): My school doesn’t do GPA so I literally have no idea but given my perfect scores in all my IB courses I guess it’s a 4.0 ?
- Rank (or percentile): No rank in my school
- # of Honors/AP/IB/Dual Enrollment/etc.: IB Diploma Program
- Senior Year Course Load: Full IB Diploma (6 IB courses + CAS + TOK + EE)
Standardized Testing List the highest scores earned and all scores that were reported.
- SAT I: 1470 superscore (690RW, 780M)
- AP/IB: 7 in all my IB Subjects
- Predicted IB Grade: 45/45
List all extracurricular involvements, including leadership roles, time commitments, major achievements, etc. (A/N: my ECs were nothing extraordinary or recognized nationally or internationally)
#1 Little Mx Social: IG page created to help people suffering from social anxiety after the pandemic, 300+ followers.
#2 Student Govt President: mentioned all the things I implemented as president, zero-tolerance bullying policy, art fairs, cultural events at school
#3 Cooking club: 4 hours per week, a great opportunity for students to showcase their cultures and learn from others’ cultures through cooking. It was really fun and we had over 50 participants.
#4 Open Heart Charity: Charity created by my friends and I (we spent a lot of time working on it), raised over 100k cfa in fundraising and over 300 material donations
#5 Tennis: been playing since I was 4, won best junior player years ago
#6 Yale Young Global Scholars: summer program done by Yale (do not do it thinking it will increase your chances of admissions at Yale. I got rejected.)
#7 Harvard Global Scholar Internship Program: Built business models. Very enriching 5-week experience.
#8 Internship at an IT company of my city: repaired all the POS of supermarkets in my city
#9 Family responsibilities: My parents often travel so I had to look after my siblings most of the time.
#10 Tutoring: tutored igcse students, and ibdp1 students
List all awards and honors submitted on your application.
- Student Leadership Award: given to the student in school that demonstrates astounding leadership skills
- IGCSE Distinction
- Most Outstanding Student in school
Letters of Recommendation
My counselor, maths teacher, and economics teacher did my LORs and we all have very good relationships. I never had the opportunity to read them so I don’t know what they turned out to be but I guess they were good so I would say 8+/10
- Upenn (10/10): The interviewer and I discussed even more than the allocated time. He was an intl student too, did IB, and I name-dropped a club at Penn in which he coincidentally took part so we really saw that we had a lot in common. Great experience.
- Dartmouth (-/10): Interviewer ghosted me so there was no interview.
- UC Essays (7/10): Truth be told I wrote my UC essays on the same day with no one but my friends proofreading them.
- Common App Essay (9/10): My Common App essay on the other hand was proofread by my counselor and a LOT of my relatives. I spent relatively 8-10 hours in total perfecting it. Briefly hooked the reader by mentioning my wide family lineage (grandpa had 132 kids, I’m a child from a polygamous family). I intertwined this fact with the bullying I received in middle school and high school due to my background and my good grades. Ended up with the success story of creating a zero-tolerance bullying policy in my school, IG page against social anxiety, and being willing to help anyone that comes my way.
- Supplemental essays (8.5/10): I think that on average I was very creative with my responses and always found a way to incorporate a new/different aspect of my character in each essay.
Decisions (indicate ED/EA/REA/SCEA/RD)
- UC Berkeley (no aid since I’m intl) (RD)
- The Wharton School at Penn (full tuition aid) (RD)
- Columbia (received a likely so I knew I had high chances of admission, John jay scholar, 43k aid per year but 53k still left to pay) (RD)
- University of Miami (full tuition aid + foote fellows honors) (RD)
- University of Denver (42k per year) (RD)
- Seattle University (30.5k per year + honors) (RD)
- Temple University (21.5k per year + honors) (EA)
sidenote: my scolarships amounted to a total of $1.1 million and long story short my new name at school is now "Miss Ivy League" haha.
- Hamilton College (RD)
- Oberlin College (RD)
- St. Olaf (RD)
- Harvard (deferred REA then rejected)
- Yale (RD)
- Cornell (RD)Dartmouth (RD)
- Stanford (RD)
- Northeastern (RD)
- Northwestern (RD)
- BU (RD)
- Vanderbilt (RD)
- I would recommend using Collegevine to review your essays. You will find some really cool and nice people that will give accurate feedback rather than paying thousands of dollars to experts and maybe end up rejected.
- These admissions taught me that college admissions also include luck because what where the odds of me getting such finaid and acceptances when I did most of my college apps alone and depressed after my Harvard deferral? Anyways best of luck to the class of 2028.
- The journey will be excruciating and demanding but please have an appropriate amount of safeties, targets, and reaches to finish this journey with at least one uni.
- My SAT score wasn’t that great but I still managed to land 2 ivies (and a likely) so I would really emphasize on being well-rounded and having a pertaining story. Your application needs to have a theme and paint a clear image of who you are as a person.
submitted by laikasspam24
to collegeresults [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:51 taurusdiabolique Wayfair Friends and Family Discount
Use the link for Wayfair Friends and Family Discount
. The website features a wide selection of coupons, promo codes, and discount deals that are updated regularly for you to choose from and make your purchase more affordable.
submitted by taurusdiabolique
to DealsSmart [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:48 jadenwu39x Gap Coupon code of April 2023
Here is the Gap Coupon code of April 2023
Are you looking for a way to save money on your next Gap purchase? If so, then you’ve come to the right place!
Gap is a popular clothing store that offers stylish and affordable clothing for men, women, and children. With so many great items to choose from, it’s easy to find something for everyone in your family. Plus, Gap often has sales and promotions that can help you save even more money.
One of the best ways to save money at Gap is by using promo codes. Promo codes are special codes that can be used to get discounts on your purchase. They are usually found online and can be used at checkout to get a percentage off your total purchase.
If you’re looking for Gap promo codes, then you’ve come to the right place. We have a page dedicated to finding the best Gap promo codes so you can save as much money as possible. All you have to do is visit the page and you’ll find a list of the latest and greatest promo codes.
So if you’re looking for a way to save money at Gap, then be sure to check out our page dedicated to finding the best Gap promo codes. You’ll be glad you did!
submitted by jadenwu39x
to yourscoups [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:40 subreddit_stats Subreddit Stats: 2india top posts from 2022-06-30 to 2023-03-30 18:16 PDT
Period: 273.51 days
| ||Submissions ||Comments |
|Total ||812 ||2378 |
|Rate (per day) ||2.97 ||8.79 |
|Unique Redditors ||114 ||550 |
|Combined Score ||19417 ||5704 |
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 3904 points, 218 submissions: itisverynice
- Shashi Tharoor has a secret admirer (84 points, 5 comments)
- Bajrang Dal activists thrash Muslim youth for meeting Hindu girl by telling his name as 'Kashi' in Indore (69 points, 9 comments)
- Sex with minors an offence even after a valid marriage, Kerala High Court refuses to exclude Muslim personal law from POCSO Act (63 points, 5 comments)
- Retired IB officer RN Kulkarni, who wrote a book exposing Jihad, murdered by unknown persons by hitting him with a car (58 points, 3 comments)
- Donald Trump promises Hindu holocaust memorial in US, India's Opposition smells 'RSS agenda' (56 points, 2 comments)
- Commercial Bank of China demands Pakistan to repay $500 million loan in 72 hours (55 points, 10 comments)
- Morbi bridge collapse: Bajrang Dal volunteers saved lives of over 170 people amid heartbreaking scenes, read details (53 points, 1 comment)
- POCSO Act overrides Personal Law, minor Muslim girl’s marriage invalid as the age for sexual activities is 18 years, rules Karnataka High Court (51 points, 6 comments)
- Shubham Sharma: One person from a Dalit family has imposed four cases of the SC-ST act on a single person and earned 15000, 75000, 75000, and 75000 for merely registering an FIR. All are related to land dispute cases. Happened in Deoria, UP. No media will show you this side of the SC-ST act. (51 points, 1 comment)
- Uttar Pradesh: Students protest against illegal construction of mosque at Udai Pratap College campus, police intervenes (51 points, 2 comments)
- 2419 points, 117 submissions: IndiaRises
- Be Proud of Your History 💪 (119 points, 13 comments)
- We were not aliens 👽 (85 points, 16 comments)
- Poland outrightly rejects EU's request to accept muslim asylum seekers/migrants; deploys maximum force to prevent influx (75 points, 9 comments)
- Stand against wolfophobia (75 points, 1 comment)
- India and Russia poised to bypass dollar in energy deal. (70 points, 4 comments)
- Armored and Bulletproof JCB’s to be used in Jammu & Kashmir (49 points, 1 comment)
- 2022 Anti-Hindu Timeline (48 points, 4 comments)
- Men [email protected] a teenager at night-time. This is not a joke. (48 points, 12 comments)
- मां ❣️ (47 points, 1 comment)
- Pseudo History. (45 points, 3 comments)
- 1243 points, 41 submissions: putin_sharma
- Islam ki haar hui :( (123 points, 34 comments)
- Librandus : 😭 (98 points, 2 comments)
- lol (86 points, 7 comments)
- Chad 🗿 (68 points, 9 comments)
- Here you go Hindus. That's what you deserve. (62 points, 16 comments)
- yeh kya hua ? (54 points, 10 comments)
- Anand chacha... (52 points, 1 comment)
- 🐾kistanis ☕ (51 points, 6 comments)
- hmm (48 points, 5 comments)
- hmm (47 points, 2 comments)
- 1222 points, 29 submissions: woke_ka_choda
- Suara 🐖 (109 points, 7 comments)
- hmm (97 points, 13 comments)
- Anand ChaCha xD (90 points, 10 comments)
- On this day in 2008, Mumbai experienced a coordinated series of 12 terrorist attacks, popularly known as 26/11, with the motive of Islamic Fundamentalism lasting across a spam of 4 days killing a total of 166 innocent Indians. May the world never experience such deed again. (81 points, 5 comments)
- Islamophobia vs Kafirophobia (80 points, 0 comments)
- Vivek's Response (67 points, 4 comments)
- Missionaries would die but won't tell you facts. (62 points, 0 comments)
- GlUbul HanGuR EnDeX 🤡 (61 points, 9 comments)
- Tradition over regressive trends (57 points, 1 comment)
- The left getting destroyed (55 points, 1 comment)
- 1070 points, 24 submissions: EclecticIndividual99
- Karnataka Hijab Row (90 points, 0 comments)
- Vince McMahon Reaction Meme Indian (Bharatiya) Version (90 points, 6 comments)
- Baikunth (82 points, 3 comments)
- The Wire when it gets some fake news about Modi / BJP: (79 points, 5 comments)
- Will the real Tukde-Tukde gang please stand up? (68 points, 7 comments)
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel - The REAL Bharat Jodo Campaigner. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. (60 points, 27 comments)
- Unadulterated / Shuddha Hindi Ep 81-85 (53 points, 3 comments)
- Unadulterated / Shuddha Hindi EP 41-60 (u/johnkarter767612 & u/shuddhahindi, reuploaded on UnadulteratedHindi) (50 points, 7 comments)
- Unadulterated / Shuddha Hindi EP 21-40 (u/johnkarter767612 & u/shuddhahindi, reuploaded on UnadulteratedHindi) (48 points, 4 comments)
- [Republic Day Special] Unadulterated / Shuddha Hindi Ep 100 India - Hindustan - Bharat India that is Bharat This one is dedicated to J Sai Deepak's Book [2india] (48 points, 3 comments)
- 841 points, 9 submissions: Capitalist_KarlMarx
- Parivesh Bhai is dangerous (270 points, 20 comments)
- Mishraji got up and chose violence (212 points, 14 comments)
- World-class idiots at it again! (91 points, 11 comments)
- Uncle got no chill (swipe >>) (81 points, 5 comments)
- Bharat awakens at last! (73 points, 4 comments)
- Wannabe jihadi with a -ve IQ from UK (47 points, 0 comments)
- Some old farts NEED to be punched in the face for the larger good! (38 points, 18 comments)
- Chal kya raha hai inke saat? (23 points, 5 comments)
- Bootlicker made to resign (6 points, 0 comments)
- 570 points, 14 submissions: giveittomeIamworthit
- Releasing today at evening 6 , what are your views? (92 points, 14 comments)
- Ye hota asli gigachad. (83 points, 2 comments)
- 🇷🇺Russian Ambassador says "Dosti se zyada kuch bhi nahi hota". (72 points, 2 comments)
- Gold Swastika Amulet, 1st Century BCE, Found at Sirkap, Taxaxila. On display at National Museum, New Delhi, India (58 points, 0 comments)
- Farmaan (order) from Augranzeb to bury Hindu idols under the steps of the Jama Masjid in Delhi. (42 points, 1 comment)
- How Indians ARE FOOLED Guruphobia (37 points, 0 comments)
- National Anthem on an electric guitar: Nagaland Hornbill Festival 2022 Artist: Imnainla Jamir (33 points, 2 comments)
- This is the subtle Salafism that Bollywood ingrains in Hindu viewers - imprint a characters look in the gullible bullywood (29 points, 4 comments)
- Unadulterated Hindi EP 44 (u/johnkarter767612 & u/shuddhahindi) - honest - imandar - nishthavaan Always knew the words but no one in our society used, it's time we use words consciously (28 points, 0 comments)
- All is not well in West Bengal. Your opinions (25 points, 1 comment)
- 414 points, 11 submissions: LulExtract
- You Sam, Again??? India US Relation (70 points, 0 comments)
- It was the British who united us, bro (65 points, 12 comments)
- Just Business (61 points, 3 comments)
- Guest, Propaganda and plight (44 points, 0 comments)
- Priyam Bharatam Sanskrit Patriotic Song (41 points, 1 comment)
- Sir Herbert Hope Risley, the architect of the caste system in India (a system of social precedence deriving from a race-based hierarchy of social life) (38 points, 18 comments)
- Balkanization of Bharat: Breaking India forces, what drives them, and how they operate (26 points, 7 comments)
- Minimum legal age of marriage by countries and the progress made by India in legalizing the prohibition of child marriage (19 points, 12 comments)
- Alexander Duff: For the last 3000 years, an inexhaustible India has been pouring an uninterrupted stream of opulence upon civilizations of the western world. (18 points, 0 comments)
- B. A. IRVING in his book published in 1853: How the French fell in India (16 points, 1 comment)
- 352 points, 12 submissions: The-first-laugh
- Damn.... waay too much corruption. (73 points, 5 comments)
- They keep shouting fascism over and over again but don't understand that fascism would kill them for this crap. (62 points, 22 comments)
- I want to know how they are lowering it? (49 points, 2 comments)
- Jai Shree Ram (36 points, 0 comments)
- Please Help (31 points, 0 comments)
- Of 110 nations, India tops global minority index, finds study (24 points, 18 comments)
- Shahbaaz and Wahid arrested for strewing nails on a road leading to the Hindu pilgrimage site Datta Peetha (24 points, 0 comments)
- Now everyone is shutting up regarding this argument. (18 points, 0 comments)
- Meerut: Hijab-wearing teacher gets death threats after she complained of harassment by students (14 points, 4 comments)
- Anti-India cabal in US State Department manipulated online discourse on PM Modi: Ex US diplomat - The Sunday Guardian Live (10 points, 1 comment)
- 339 points, 24 submissions: closetbimbosissy
- On this day, 1966, India lost one of it’s finest nuclear scientists at the prime of his career. He is the father of India’s nuclear program. He is Homi Jehangir Bhabha. (37 points, 5 comments)
- Bike-borne men throw acid at minor girl in Delhi, one detained. (35 points, 5 comments)
- On this day, 1925, Raja Ramanna was born. He was the head of India’s first nuclear bomb program. He headed a team of 75 scientists for the program and he was responsible for designing and manufacturing the first nuclear device which was exploded in Pokhran on 18 May 1974. The day when Buddha smiled. (26 points, 2 comments)
- On this day, in 1600, a Queen of a western empire granted her charter to a group of prominent merchants n explorers. That charter allowed for the formation of an organisation that shook the destiny of the subcontinent n changed its future forever. It was called the East India company. (25 points, 1 comment)
- On this day, in 1911 calcutta session of INC, 'Jana Gana mana' was sung for the first time. Tagore's niece Sarala Devi Chowdhurani and a few other students sung the song. (24 points, 1 comment)
- 🥲 (24 points, 2 comments)
- On this day, 1992, India established full fledged diplomatic relationship with one of its key partners, Israel. Both the nations’ ties have only grown closer and have been a trusted ally of each other. (21 points, 1 comment)
- Sale of single cigarettes to be banned by parliament to reduce consumption. (19 points, 14 comments)
- On this day, 1931, India’s IVF architect was born. He made world’s 2nd and Asia’s 1st test tube baby in 1978. He didn’t get ‘nobel’ like his foreign counterpart. He was harassed by the West Bengal government n called a fraud. He committed suicide in 1981. Decades later his findings were uncovered. (16 points, 1 comment)
- On this day, 1957, Asia’s oldest nuclear reactor was inaugurated and dedicated to the nation. It was designed by Bhabha and named “Apsara” by Nehru. It paved the way for India’s nuclear program. It was shut down in 2009, upgraded and turned on again as “Apsara-U” in 2018. (16 points, 1 comment)
- itisverynice (415 points, 189 comments)
- shabbyyr (165 points, 63 comments)
- sadrevenge55 (160 points, 35 comments)
- ididacannonball (154 points, 73 comments)
- evammist (140 points, 27 comments)
- giveittomeIamworthit (117 points, 41 comments)
- JungleGym81 (113 points, 60 comments)
- DefiantDeviantArt (107 points, 37 comments)
- Chromeboy12 (93 points, 22 comments)
- Atma-Army-9099 (89 points, 23 comments)
- Parivesh Bhai is dangerous by Capitalist_KarlMarx (270 points, 20 comments)
- Mishraji got up and chose violence by Capitalist_KarlMarx (212 points, 14 comments)
- Ye lo meme by XiLongHusk (181 points, 19 comments)
- Sums up everything by adityanath_putin (160 points, 20 comments)
- Thoughts by r_harshit011 (143 points, 94 comments)
- Islam ki haar hui :( by putin_sharma (123 points, 34 comments)
- Garv se kaho hum hindu 🟠 hai by iNeverLie4Real (122 points, 3 comments)
- Be Proud of Your History 💪 by IndiaRises (119 points, 13 comments)
- Suara 🐖 by woke_ka_choda (109 points, 7 comments)
- video from MP by naughtkhalifa2 (98 points, 26 comments)
- 42 points: Atma-Army-9099's comment in Thoughts
- 31 points: PepperBisket's comment in Five Muslim men were sent to jail over the incident. But no action has been taken against the Bajrang Dal members.
- 28 points: Mysterious-Earth2256's comment in Thoughts
- 28 points: PepperBisket's comment in This Subreddit is dying
- 23 points: jackhawk56's comment in GlUbul HanGuR EnDeX 🤡
- 23 points: putin_sharma's comment in Here you go Hindus. That's what you deserve.
- 22 points: Fearless_Bee_6299's comment in Ziya and Zahad from Kerala praise Allah for being India's first transgender couple pregnancy.
- 22 points: deleted's comment in Islam ki haar hui :(
- 21 points: Aka2005's comment in Islam ki haar hui :(
- 21 points: Flamboyant-2's comment in Mishraji got up and chose violence
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats
submitted by subreddit_stats
to subreddit_stats [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:35 LucioIsMineBitches Marinette is not a normal girl with a normal life...
- Her parents owns one of the most famous Bakeries and they have a whole entire building for them which is extremely expensive. They are located in a nice neighborhood, rather wealthy.
Marinette room is big for a Parisian appartement. If you want to have some informations on prices in Paris, here's this article : https://realadvisor.fen/property-prices/city-paris
Her wiki page says the 21th but there is only 20 arrondissements. If it's was in real life, Marinette would live in the 5th arrondissement of Paris which is an expensive one.
The average salary in the 5th arrondissement is around 36 083 euros per year which is 39224,03 dollars. The national average salary is about 20 590 euros per year which is about 22382,36 dollars.
So to begin with, Marinette's family is very comfortable, they earn way more than an average french people.
Plus you also have to look at the hobbies. Marinette is a designer, she likes to sew. Sewing is probably one of the most expensive hobby.
I know it, because I'm sewing too (I'm not living in Paris) and I can tell you that it's everything but not cheap.
Fabric is expensive. Meters and meters of good and nice quality fabric are expensive outside of the Capital, so in Paris, it's can only be more expensive.
A good starting sewing machine is almost 100-200 euros (107-218 dollars). Then you also need needles, thread, pins, ruler, markers...
Oh and I forgot, Marinette has a dummy in her room. It's around 130-150 euros for a very basic one.
Not to mention, you have to have space for sewing. To cut fabric, you need place. Square meters are very expensive in Paris, if she have the entire sewing materials and sew with no problems, she is probably not "average" girl.
Think about it, the girl has a freaking dummy in her bedroom. I'm living in countryside and even in my room who is nice, I can't fit one.
She has a place to do makeup in her own bedroom, a sort of sofa (this kind of things are very expensive), multiples carpets... And with all of this, not even a closet for clothes. She doesn't have a closet in her bedroom when she is supposed to be a stylist...
- Her school is filled with special people who have connections to celebrities or rich people.
There isn't a single delinquent in her school. Everyone is nice and kind except for Chloé and Lila who are the mean girls but otherwise, everything is perfect... The school is always proper and clean... There's isn't a single teenager smoking or trying to sell drugs...
Her best friend have a very popular blog around Paris who is watched by thousands of people, so she is an influencer who doesn't even need to show her boobs to have views which is very very rare. (Because let's be honest, most famous females influencer tend to show some cleavage or attributes to gain some followers.)
Nino is a DJ at a very young age who already have a DJ set... But at least a DJ set is still less expensive than Marinette's sewing hobby. I would even argue that Nino is the most normal dude of the entire class, which is probably why he isn't appreciated.
Chloe is the daughter of the mayor, she's rich and spoiled...
Sabrina is the daughter of the police "chief" because Roger is the main police officer in the episode, so he isn't a simple policeman. And she hangs out with a rich chick (although we can argue that she is being abused by Chloe).
Adrien is the son of one of the most famous fashion designer of Paris. Also rich and privileged.
Juleka is the daughter of a famous rockstar...
Alix's dad owns the Louvre Museum, just that...
Max created a smart IA robot who can move and thinks on it owns to the point of being able to become akumatized like a real senti-being. If he isn't the son of a couple of robotics engineers, I no longer understand anything.
Kim is friend with a nerd like Max... Usually, jocks doesn't give a fck about nerds and if this school is an elitist one, that's mean Kim parents are rich enough to enroll him in this institution, because Kim is a monkey brain and it's probably not his grades who helped him to get inside the school.
Rose had a date with a Prince from another country. Oh and she is also the rock singer of their band, very normal for sure...
Zoe lived in New york and speaks french perfectly... Half daughter of a rich model celebrity (Audrey)... Very normal...
Nathaniel is a mangaka at already such a young age... But okay, at least it's not too unbelievable.
Lila is a liar for sure, but for some reason, she has 3 moms, have been in different schools under different identities and she has a basements with wigs and costumes... Very normal indeed...
I would say that Nino, Mylene, Ivan and Nathaniel are the most "normal" persons in their class, which may be the reason of why they are underrated. They are "too normal" compared to the rest.
Not to mention that they can somehow privatize an entire football field to play there as in the Penalteam episode... Like how is that supposed to be "average" and "normal"?
It's like Emily in Paris, I'm amazed at how these kind of shows are portraying an "average" representation of the french society.
People in these shows, never have money problems, live in perfectly clean areas, never have daily life problems such as late common transports or bad weather...
Everyone is handsome, every place is amazing... There are almost no strikes.
I thought that my country was known for it's strikes and protests but in this show, the only protests we have is Mega leech for some trees and a park.
In both show, the Paris who is described is the rich Paris, the one for the rich people and the elitist. Marinette is definitely not a normal girl, she is a rich parisian girl who is lucky to live in the best places of Paris which is not the case for lot of parisians.
submitted by LucioIsMineBitches
to miraculousladybug [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 11:34 megmegn Starving & Pregnant [28F]
| || |
Hello, submitted by megmegn to findapath [link] [comments]
I am currently pregnant (8 wks) and am in dire need of assistance. I recently lost my job due to a 3 week hospitalization (I was septic and nearly lost my life), which caused me to lose my vehicle and I'm now being evicted. I have no place to go. I haven't had anything to eat in nearly two days. I have no family to request help from. I can't even make it to any of my upcoming doctor's appointments. I also have a fur baby who is out of food. At this point, I'm honestly scared that we're going to starve/end up homeless.
I have CashApp, PayPal, and Venmo. If anyone has at least $20 dollars they can spare so I can feed myself and fur baby - would be greatly appreciated. Anything helps!
Thank you in advance 💜
2023.04.01 11:26 escortTotheAssholes I didn't think he could reach me anymore
Hello all. I rarely ever post here but I need to get this off my chest and I can't even begin to talk about it to anyone I know. I'm very much so ashamed/disappointed that I let him get to me, after all these years, the way he did. And it wasn't even really him saying the things to me.
So I grew up with mom, dad and a brother. My brother was the typical golden child and I was..not. we'll refer to my mother as t father as m and brother as b, because I hate calling them my parents. Anyway, I wouldn't say I had the worst childhood. M and t always doted on b, their athletic, handsome, could do no wrong son and always gave me the shit end of the stick. I will say we wanted for nothing. It always felt kinda like M was making up for his meltdowns and hrs long lectures that included the chest pokes, kicking and hitting things, yelling until his voice cracked and gave out, forehead veins popping, the works.
Ms dad died when I was 15. That's when things really got bad. He no longer had the man he idolized as an outlet to turn to when he felt like exploding. He'd given up on taking wellbutrin which he was taking to quit smoking but it definitely did make a difference. You never knew what would set him off. A stack of papers, a soda can (this would really piss him off and on several occasions my brother and I were forced to drink the soda that had been open/out for days at a time even when it wasn't ours. One time I was forced to drink one that had cigarettes in it..it was traumatizing), t not fucking him. That was one of the worst things too. She had female issues and ended up having a total hysterectomy and no longer wanted sex and it hurt (yes I was informed of this at like 13) so if she didn't give it up he'd explode. Several times he'd lock himself in the garage for hrs not answering anyone and then he'd walk out leaving his Neuse behind as a kinda look at what T almost made me do kinda thing. Then came the silence. It was the best part bc he wouldn't talk to any of us for weeks at a time.
When his dad died and things got way worse, I turned to drugs and alcohol. I'd take anything you'd give me. By 17 I'd tried pills, weed, coke/crack, lsd, shrooms, alcohol, experimental pharmaceuticals, uppers, downers...you name it I tried/dabbled in it. I graduated high school addicted to several substances. He didn't care. As long as no one else found out and I stayed away from him, all was good.
I really never knew how much those weekly if not daily meltdowns really affected me until I started dating and anytime my late husband would so much as raise his voice, I'd shut down or start bawling. M Apologized exactly one time saying "I could've done better by you two" when he was drunk. Ofc I told him he was a great dad and he came back with "I gave yall anything you wanted and made sure you got to travel and never wanted for anything." That's true. We did travel. I have loads of memories of hus meltdowns in a ton of US cities and Canada! Anything he ever gave us would be held over our heads, including but definitely not limited to my education.
He's the kind of person to tell an awful story with a smile on his face and pride in his heart. "Yea when ETTA was 15 she kept talking back to her mom and I told her once and she did it again and I snatched her ass up and beat her ass real good. Ain't that right ETTA?" Sure is. But why are you telling my inlaws this at my rehearsal dinner? "B thought he could do whatever he wanted cause dads stupid isn't he? Until I caught up with his ass. I beat his ass so good the board snapped in two, didn't I B?" Also true but why say it at a dinner table full of Bs friends, gf and gfs family? I swear he'd say the shit with the biggest smile like it was a point of pride to treat another human like that.
For a while after I moved out, finished college and had my babies, all I wanted was to make him proud. Getting my RN didn't do it bc I wanted to enjoy my babies first few years and be a stay at home mom. My husband worked and kept us afloat so that's what I did. Then my husband got unjustly fired and started collecting unemployment. All I ever heard from M is how my husband needed to get to work and anything is better than unemployment, he's lazy, he's worthless. And I just wanted M to be happy so that carried over to my marriage and i pressed the issue so my husband got a job. That paid minimum wage. Because something is better than nothing. Except now we were struggling because we were getting less than half of what he was making on unemployment.
Then he threatened to sue me for the college he paid for. In reality he paid for less than half and the state paid for the rest bc I was a single mom in a high demand field..but let him tell it and he paid every last dime. And if I didn't get my lazy ass to work, he was gonna make sure he got every last dime back. So I went to work.
My husband and I both worked 2nds. I would get the kids up in the morning, get them fed and dressed and drop them at m and ts house because they wanted me to work so they offered to babysit. That didn't last long before I was hearing "I raised my kids. These kids need a mom not someone that's always working and has no time to be a mother to them. You get them up and fed and then theyre here all day this isnt working." By this time I was making way more than my husband and minimum wage wasn't gonna cover anything more than child care so my husband stayed home so my kids would have a parent at home.
At first I just really wanted to impress m. I worked 7 days a week, 8-16hr shifts varying. Now he was disappointed I didn't have any time for my kids and my husband was lazy and good for nothing. He just never stopped. Then his mom died. That hit me hard. Although I had quit doing all but weed when I got pregnant, I started dabbling in pills and alcohol when my grandma passed. She was the most kind amazing gentle woman.
Pills turned into more pills which turned into heroin and later fentanyl. I became a sex worker to support my habit and kids because it was too hard for either my husband or I to maintain a job when we'd be sick halfway through a shift. I ended up meeting this guy that beat the shit out of me and then decided that he was gonna tell any and everyone I was an addict. Honestly, it was the best thing that could've happened for my kids, eventually. They had necessities but we were homeless and living in motels at one point and they were old enough to know something wasn't right. When they were taken I had got us into a 3 bedroom house. They had their pets back, their own rooms, tablets and tvs and toys and our cabinets were always full. I was doing better for them but I was still deep in addiction.
When CPS came and asked about support systems I told them I didn't have family. I couldn't see how deeply i was affected by him then but (don't take this as me passing the buck, I picked up drugs on my own accord, he didnt force me but it was a coping mechanism I'd learned because of him) I knew I didn't want to subject my kids to his meltdowns and psychotic behavior. So my kids ended up going with their paternal family. Until their uncle decided he needed a break and called my brother who called my parents.
It really surprised me that B called them. He hadn't talked to them in years bc T had snapped when his mother in law tried to help her with a dinner and M had snapped on B and that was the final straw for B. I feel like it's important to mention that after a couple years struggling with alcohol B got his shit together. He now owns his own very nice home, married with 2 beautiful children that M and T have never even met.
So my kids went to live with M and T. It was horrible. I'm not going to put my kids business out there but I have recordings she sent to me after he pushed her so far mentally she had to be hospitalized. In one recording he's yelling that all my youngest does is eat (her weight is okay now but she had struggled with body issues thinking she was fat early on and he knew that) and that my oldest wasn't sick she was sick in the head. That they ruined his life. I have several recordings of him yelling that he's going to send them to foster care, which he weaponized frequently. My oldest rebelled and everything just spiraled. Luckily my distant cousins took her in a year ago. With proper Healthcare, diagnosies, medication and a calm understanding environment, she's done a complete 180. Just recently M and T decided to send my youngest to be with her sister thank God.
I haven't got my shit together. I'll be the first to admit I am fucked up. I chose my path and I know how people look at drug addicts like they're scum of the earth. I've done my best to affect those I love as little as possible. My children have hurt the most and I'll never forgive myself for what they've gone through as a result of my actions. My husband died in 2021 so its just me now. The whole reason I started prostitution is so I wouldn't have to be a scumbag and have other support my habit.
When they first got word of me being homeless they stored my things for me. In my things were my husband's tools and at the time he needed them to start working along side a handyman. I had called M and said I need to go to the house and get my tools can you tell me the code to the garage? He said no, you can wait 5 mo until we're home. I couldn't wait, the job wouldn't wait and it was before I started hooking. So my husband and I went to their house, popped the lock on the garage door, took our bag of tools and left. That is the only thing I did in addiction that has directly affected them. I didn't touch any of his shit despite there being thousands of dollars of tools and toys in the garage. I just needed the tools and I took t hem. Did I go about it wrong...yea I did. But did I steal from them? No.
Today I was talking to my daughter and she said when she first got to their place she asked to spend the day with me (visits had been 2hrs a week for months prior to them getting my kids and the judge made m and t tell him they would keep them up. They immediately cut visits completely out). She said they told her things like "how could she do this to us?" That I was horrible and I stole their crossbow (he gave it to me after a dog mauled my cat incase the dog returned and never asked for it back) and that he wishes he could've skipped having kids and went straight to having grandkids. That he wished he never had me or B.
How could I do this to them? That's the most narcissistic thing I've ever heard. Like everything in life revolves around him and is directed at him. And he wishes I was never born? I have to admit that's why I'm here. After 6 years NC, mourning the loss of my doormat mother, accepting that I don't have family, I read that and it broke me all over again. I cried. And then I cried because I let him get to me.
Ik this is long. TLDR my sperm donor asked how I could do this to him in regards to my addiction that hasn't ever affected him aside from him voluntarily taking in and traumatizing my kids before sending them to another state to live with family. He said he wished I was never born and I feel like I'm 15 again, choking down cigarette butt pepsi with a fat finger thumping and bruising my chest.
I don't want him to have this power. It's got me thinking about turning up at his house and blowing my brains all over his porch with a little note taped to my shirt, "your wish is my command"
Sorry for the wall of texts. I'm sure I won't get many if any replies but writing this out has been somewhat cathartic.
submitted by escortTotheAssholes
to raisedbynarcissists [link] [comments]