Tuscan springs hotel & spa
2021.03.02 17:08 EmersonEtem /r/Borgata
The unofficial subreddit for Borgata Hotel, Casino, & Spa. This is not an official support channel.
2018.09.12 02:46 AbsolutTBomb Hot Springs, North Carolina
A subreddit for Hot Springs, North Carolina
2018.09.05 02:49 AbsolutTBomb Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians
A subreddit for the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians. Cherokee, North Carolina
2023.06.07 20:26 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in FL Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in fl. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to FLjobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 20:09 Crustosesuitor411 Carception
2023.06.07 20:09 spdorsey Is it possible to get better pricing if I don't run a "for profit" or "pro" shop?
I came up in the 90's working shops all over the western states. I loved it, and it kept me alive through high school and college.
These days, I have my own shop in the garage. I originally built it so I could wrench on my own bikes.
These days, I work on neighborhood bikes (and all my family and friends) for free. I never charge. We crank up the tunes and work on bikes every weekend. It's super fun, it makes them happy, and I'm helping a lot of people to keep riding when they can't afford a repair.
If there is an expensive or hard to find part involved with a repair (i.e. new derailer, bearing kit, suspension rebuild parts, bottom brackets) I ask the bike owner to provide the part (I sometimes help them find it). I provide for free things like tubes/sealant, cables/housing, mid-grade grips & pedals (for kids bikes), and the occasional used tire.
I have a large set of tools. I occasionally need unique/specific tools, and I purchase them with my own funds when they come up. (I just bought a set of these
, not sure if I'll use them much...)
Is it unheard of to gain some sort of official status as a "shop" so that I might qualify for shop pricing on some of this stuff? I'd love to get a price break if possible. I end up spending a few grand every year on parts for these bikes out of my own pocket, and every break I can catch is worth pursuing.
submitted by spdorsey
to BikeMechanics [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:56 laughayetteoutloud [US to US] [Sell] [Perfume] Some FSes and lots of samples from several different houses! Bundling options!
No minimum purchase amount! Spreadsheet, which includes scent descriptions and details about fill levels, HERE
HOUSE BUNDLE DEALS:
- Starts at $5 for oils, $7 for EdTs/EdPs - may increase based on package weight, a more accurate shipping estimate can be provided with your zip code.
- Within 3 business days, usually next day!
Take all 10 Haus of Gloi samples for $16, all 10 Nocturne Alchemy samples for $40, all 15 Nui Cobalt samples for $22, and/or both Chronotope EdP samples for $8! GOURMANDS BUNDLE DEAL:
I have many, many gourmand samples, enough to make a nice bundle or 2, depending on the size! So if anyone is interested, I can do 2 bundles of 10 samples for $17 each, or 1 bundle of 15 for $30. (Shipping will still need to be added.) You can choose these or I can choose them for you/at random, whichever you prefer! SPREADSHEET HERE AGAIN. FULL SIZES:
SAMPLES ($2 each unless otherwise marked):
- Arcana Craves - Blueberries Crave Home ($19), Lemon Shortbread Layering Note ($19), Moss Layering Note ($19), PB&J Layering Note ($19), Strawberries Crave Botanicus ($19)
- Astrid - Bunny ($25)
- BPAL - Its Own Sweet Will is Heaven’s Will ($25)
- Fyrinnae - Convective Energy ($16), No Conformista ($16)
- Haus of Gloi - Macaron Tower (BNNU) ($15)
- Nocturne Alchemy - Buttercream Honey Bee ($25), Butterfly Green ($22)
SPREADSHEET HERE ONE LAST TIME.
- Andromeda’s Curse - Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground, The Hunter’s Kiss, Liebchen
- Arcana Craves - Chocolate Cake Layering Note
- Area of Effect - Kokiri’s Emerald ($8), Nuka World ($8), Stardew ($8)
- Astrid - Hobgoblin
- Black Hearted Tart - Southern Belles in London Sing
- Cherry-Ka’s Trunk - Silvery Springs
- Chronotope (Take both for $8!) - Buen Camino (EdP) ($5), Spite (EdP) ($5)
- Colornoise - Rose Gold
- Death & Floral - Art School Drop Out, Astronaut Makes a PB&J, Mall Soft Pretzel Single Note
- Deconstructing Eden - Cupid’s Bow (EdT) ($3), Masquerade (EdT) ($5)
- Fyrinnae - Barmbrack ($3), Cheeky Chipmunk ($3)
- Haus of Gloi (Take all for $16!) - Asperitas, Beguiled, Insalata Nocturna, Macaron Tower, Olde Cider Haus, Pink Marshmallow Milk, Samhain II, Satyr, Sparrow, White Tea & Honey
- Hexennacht - Hygge
- Lala Land - Gone Camping
- Morari - Coquettish Glances, Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
- Nocturne Alchemy (Take all for $40!) - Apricot Muhallebi ($5), Bastet’s Amber Vanilla Kulfi ($4), Blackberry Creme Honey Musk Bee ($4), Cherry Santalum (Bastet’s Garden) ($8), The Mummy ($4), Neon Bat ($4), Pyramid Spice Cake ($4), Saltarello ($4), Sky Amber ($8), Summer Musk ‘22 ($3)
- Nui Cobalt (Take all for $25!) - Bee In Your Bonnet ($1.50), Blues Buster, Busy Bee ($1.50), Cait Sidhe, Crone’s Cottage, Equinophilia ($1.50), Exhumed, Indie Mood: Giulia, Liquid Luck ($1.50), Melophilia, Queen Bee ($1.50), Rascal: Apricot Thumbprint Cookie, Secret Superpower, Stay Afraid Do It Anyway, Tell the Bees
- Possets - Shah Jahan & Mumtaz Mahal, Venus Black
submitted by laughayetteoutloud
to IndieExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:55 No_Competition4897 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in TX Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings , feel free to comment here if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by No_Competition4897
to TXJobsForAll [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:54 RelativeChance [US-NJ] [H] Rama U80 Soya, Rama M60-A Moon, Owlab Spring Black Chroma, Project Affogato Wrist Rest, Voice Mini, Gmk Redacted, Artisans [W] Paypal, Rama M6-C Milkshake
|Item ||Details ||Price |
|Rama U80-A Seq2 SOYA ||Great condition, comes with hotswap pcb. There is a small mark on the front face of the board (see pictures) but it is very faint as you can see. ||$480 OBO Shipped |
|Rama M60-A Moon ||Great condition, includes extra feet, pcb is hotswap ||$300 OBO Shipped |
|Owlab Spring Black Chroma ||Great condition, comes with FR4 plate and new unused solder pcb. There are a few very minor micro scratches on the pvd back from the factory which is typical with PVD, it is never perfect. Also comes with extra case foam, extra feet, carrying case and microfiber cloth. Also comes with a keylabs crucible rainbow pvd aluminum cherry esc artisan. ||$510 OBO Shipped |
|Gmk Redacted Base + Eyes Only ||Excellent condition no shine. It does not come in the plastic trays shown in the photos. I threw out the original potato tray but still have the sleeve, it will probably be shipped in a new potato tray. ||$125 Shipped |
|Gmk Redacted Aluminum Rama ||Excellent condition ||$85 Shipped |
| ||Bundle GMK Redacted kits and Rama ||$200 Shipped |
|Project Affogato Aluminum & Wood/Carbon Fiber Wrist Rest ||Brand new, never used. Includes both the forged carbon fiber and wood inserts. The wood has not been treated with the included sandpaper or varnish. More information is available here. ||Trade with the items I have listed below like the Nemo Decommission 1, Inventory Hide, M6-C milkshake |
|Wonka Brass Enter (PVD Bronze) ||Custom Brass cherry enter (PVD coated in Bronze colorway) laser engraved with the Wonka logo. Note that there are some micro scratches and there is a small blemish under the W. Would go well with gmk chocolatier for example. ||$105 OBO Shipped |
|Monokei 65% Titan Grey Polycarbonate Wrist Rest ||Has some micro scratches which is inevitable with polycarbonate, see images. This color is like a dark purplish black. This was originally for the Monokei Hiro but it also pairs well with some other 65% keyboards such as the mode 65. ||$69 Shipped |
|Rama Thermal Red Artisan ||Brand new, excellent condition ||$110 OBO Shipped |
|Rama Beta Artisan ||Brand new, excellent condition ||$60 OBO Shipped |
|Voice Mini Passion ||Brand new, never used, includes all original accessories ||$75 OBO Shipped |
|Gmk Minimal 2 Rama Square, Circle, and Triangle ||Excellent condition ||$130 OBO for all 3 shipped, willing to split it up too |
|Keyreative ABS Cherry Profile Blank Keycap Set Hot Pink ||One escape row 1u keycap has a manufacturing defect on the back (see photo). More info here. ||$12 OBO Shipped |
|Mozi Elos Gold Flakes Arrow(R4) + Elos Silver Flakes Arrow(R4) ||Brand new, unmounted ||$10 Shipped for both |
|Rama DSA XO Blue and Red Keycaps + Rama DSA XO White on Black Keycaps + Rama GRID keycaps (5 green transparent and 2 red transparent) ||DSA keycaps are double shot ABS ||$12 OBO Shipped |
All items include free shipping to US.
International shipping available at an additional cost Feel free to dm with any questions and offers (such as discounts for bundles or OBO, everything is OBO).
Must have confirmed trades for items over $100.
Want to buy/trade for:
- Rama Nemo Decommission 1
- Rama Inventory Hide (Dark Brown)
- Owlab spring black PVD weight (can trade for chroma weight)
- Maja V1 Wrist Rest
- Lilac, Maroon, Gold Mirror Mode65 Backpiece
- White Rama M6-C (Milkshake or Milk)
- Gmk Hanok Base
- JTK HSA Brown & Beige
- Cerakey Black Blank
- Hibi november fog, olive 1u, galaxy 1u
- Mode65 Copper Plate, Backpiece and Bottom
submitted by RelativeChance
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:53 Necrolancer96 Summoning Kobolds At Midnight: A Tale of Suburbia & Sorcery. 87
Somewhere, West Virginia, USA.
"Well, there goes the neighborhood." Agent Smith stated as him, Agent Doe, and everyone else in town, watched the migration of people stream into the small town as the sun hit the horizon.
They looked like a bunch of extras to Lord of the Rings. People with pointed ears and flowing robes. People short and stout and with thick beards with bands of gold and silver woven into them. Shorter people that spoke in high-pitched nasally voices and large glasses. There were even people dressed in what looked like giant turtle suits.
Of course that's what the townsfolk would think. To the two Agents it was a very real possibility that these people came from another world like the lizard people, greenskins, and the halflings.
"So much for my report being up-to-date." Agent Smith sighed as he went inside and burned the report he had spent so much time typing out. As he cleaned up the ashes the hotel phone rang.
Johnathan looked between the phone and Agent Smith with a look of curiosity as the Agent seemed greatly hesitant to answer. Agent Smith looked at Johnathan as the phone continued to ring. He walked over and disconnected the line to the phone and it went silent. For a second.
"Damn." Smith cursed as the disconnected phone rang once more despite there being no connection.
He picked up the phone and placed it to his ear. He bit back another curse as the voice of the Director came through.
"How is the investigation coming along?" She asked.
"Well, until about a few minutes ago it was going pretty smoothly and quietly."
"Oh? And what, pray tell, changed?"
"I'd tell you but if you're calling then that means you already know."
"Of course I already know. I'm just disappointed it came from our sources in the State Government and not my two field agents."
"What is the State going to do?"
"They're going to send the 111th Engineer Brigade, and the 77th Brigade Troop Command."
"All of them?!"
"What did you expect? The population of some small town in the middle of nowhere just became the largest in the State in a single day. They're even sending the 35th."
Smith tapped his foot in thought.
"Can we stop them? Or at the very least make it so they don't send damn near the entire National Guard of West Virginia?"
"No can do Agent. Even if we had caught this before the Governor's office did, we still would've sent troops in. This became top priority the second a large number of people came over."
"Well what about leaks? We can't keep the lid on this with so many showing up."
"We'll be sending our own task force. Officially they are there as "Federal Oversight". In actuality they are there to aid you in your investigation as well as limit leaks from the National Guard."
"So there isn't anything we can do to stop them from showing up en masse?"
"Unfortunately no. Aerial recon is being deployed to "substantiate" the claim. But seventy-thousand people showing up out of nowhere isn't something to take lightly. When they see that there are indeed an entire city's worth of people, then they will send the rest. But that will be a few days, a week at most. Once they verify, they'll be getting crash courses in crisis response and begin mobilization."
"What about the rest of the Federal Government?"
"As far as the State is aware WE are the Federal response. And we are going to keep it that way."
Smith didn't like this, not one bit. It was hard enough doing their job quietly in even a small town like this. Now they had to worry about not only a population the size of medieval Venice, but now the National Guard.
"What if we-"
"No, Agent Smith."
"We could do it you know?"
"Not in the time we have nor the volume. You should know that disappearing an entire town is hard enough, doing it to a city's worth of people is harder to not only pull off but harder to sell to the public."
Smith huffed in frustration.
"So what's the new mission?"
"The same as it was before. Only this time, you'll be getting a team to back you up. Set up and monitor everything that happens. Keep the NG from getting too close to the less explainable creatures and people. ESPECIALLY keep them away from Entity APL-1."
"I will not use that ludicrous name! It is a dangerous entity! Not a pet!"
Smith chuckled a bit.
"Since we're talking, would you like my report up till today?"
The Director sighed.
"Very well. Only because this is a secure way of communicating."
So Smith gave the Director his report. Jeb and the kobolds. Morty and the greenskins. The halflings. All of it. There was a pause as the Director processed the information. No doubt already sending various people about to adjust to the new information.
"Is that all you have to report Agent Smith?"
"Good, continue as planned until our team arrives then procced from there."
"And don't call me Ma'am. Makes me sound old."
"You are old."
Smith heard the Director guffaw.
"And you aren't?! Quit being insubordinate and get back to work Agent Smith."
"Rude old bitty." Smith quipped playfully as he set the dead phone back on its base.
Johnathan just stared at Smith.
"Trade secret Agent Doe. You'll find out when you're older. In the mean time. Its business as usual until reinforcements arrive. So go pull up a chair and observe." Smith stated as he dragged one of the worn hotel chairs out and sat on it while he watched the sheer number of people walking about along the main street of the town.
Time must be different here than back home, because that was NOT "20 minutes", thought the Duchess as she entered the town the deputy had pointed out to her. She and her people were drained. Mentally, physically, and emotionally.
This worlds sun was past its peak when they came to this world. Now it was just nearing the horizon to the west as they reached the town. The chill air didn't help, especially the turtle people from the isles. The moderately sized enclave that live- HAD lived in Daele grumbled and groaned the whole walk. Both the temperature difference and the long journey didn't agree with them.
Everyone had dressed for a spring that, just a few hours ago, they were sure they weren't going to see. Now it felt like they had missed it entirely! But the sight was still something to behold.
Sure it wasn't a grand city like Daele... was. But it was still shelter, and it was still a wonder to see. Buildings made of faded red brick or what looked like solid stone and glass. A road made from a faded black stone. Lights that didn't look like they needed fire. Not to mention the multitude of metal carriages about! She couldn't see any horses in sight and she wondered how they were pulled.
A sentiment shared by many, but especially of Dylan. He was looking around the new town with wide eyes. Scribbling on his notepad furiously as his eyes darted back and forth over everything new they saw. He wasn't the only one shocked and awed. Though some looked less than impressed by the simple, even rough, conditions of the town.
They weren't sure where to go, but seeing a slightly taller white colored building decided to head there. Perhaps that was where they could inquire with whoever the ruler was, the Duchess thought.
As they neared City Hall, the Duchess glanced about and observed the people of the town. Everyone she saw was human, many were old and tired looking. But even the younger people she saw had a tired and worn look on their face. These looks barely changed as they watched and stared at the migration.
There were no offers of support or aid from the townsfolk. Judging from the condition of the town, they probably didn't have much for themselves let alone her people, she thought sadly. Her honor guard stayed close to her as they made their way through the street.
As she reached the steps of City Hall a commotion was heard and a portly man, a gangly nervous looking man, and several other, equally rounded, men shuffled out and greeted her. Or what might pass for a greeting around here.
"Who are you and what is going on here?!"
The nervous looking man stuttered a response.
"T-t-t-the Sh-sh-sheriff l-l-l-l-"
"Cease your infernal stuttering Greg and get to the point!" The Mayor snapped.
"The point is Gerald is that these people arrived looking for shelter." The Sheriff stated as he climbed the stairs, his two deputies flanking him.
The Mayor cast a suspicious eye on the sea of people that filled out one of the few roads Somewhere had. They were starting to coalesce around City Hall as they tried to get close enough to hear what was happening. Though many were still amassed at the edge of town where the town ended and the landscape changed to that of fields and hills.
"Oh are they now? Pray tell how we are supposed to shelter them Sheriff? How are we supposed to feed them? Hmm? Did you think of that before inviting these people to our town?"
"You're right Mayor. Our town is under enough stress without adding more people we can't take care of." The Sheriff answered plainly.
"There we have it! You all will just have to-"
"That's why I called the Governor and he's sending the National Guard to aid both the town and these poor people."
"YOU WHAT!?" The Mayor rounded on the Sheriff so fast his jowls still shook from the motion.
The Sheriff stepped up to the Mayor.
"We needed help before these people showed up. Now we DESPERATLY need help!"
"So you call the Governor!?! Are you mad!?"
"No! I care about this town and I'm not going to see it die because you're too scared of the past!"
"There's a damn good reason we are and you know it!" The Mayor hissed.
As the Mayor and the Sheriff bickered, the Duchess, flanked by two of the Delta Guard, walked up the steps and bowed to the two men. The heavily armed and armored men made the councilmen and deputies nervous, causing the latter to put their hands on their holsters.
"I am sorry if our presence puts too much strain on your town. If need be we will leave at first light."
"Good! You can-"
"STAY! We are good and honest folk and we won't turn away those in need!"
"If it helps alleviate your burden. We do have some wealth that we still retain. We can donate some as thanks for your hospitality."
The Mayor, and councilmen, perked up at that.
"Wealth you say?"
The Duchess touched a hand to a ornate necklace she had. Silver and aquamarine. She unclasped it and held it out.
"I could not ask my people to do what I would not. So accept this as my thanks."
The Mayor's eyes went wide and he licked his lips as he reached a fat hand out to snatch up the exquisite jewelry. But he was stopped by the Sheriff who stood between the necklace and his meaty hands. The Delta Guard tensed at the movement put did no more once it was apparent it wasn't a threatening motion.
"That isn't necessary. If you wish to show thanks then please. Enjoy what the town has to offer. Food, a few hotels and apartments you and yours can stay in and any other services and amenities you find. Please. If you wish to offer thanks, then offer it to the people of the town itself."
The Duchess smiled and withdrew the necklace before bowing.
"Thank you for your hospitality. Me and my people will do our utmost to repay it and do our best to be civil guests in your town!"
"Of course! If need be there are other places that might be able to shelter your people. We have some space at the station. The railyard probably wouldn't say no to housing some of your people. As I said, we have room and board in several parts of town that wouldn't say no to any new business!"
The Sheriff and the Mayor bickered quietly while the Duchess turned to address her people.
"Good people of Daele! We have come far from our home by the sea and have faced many hardships in these past weeks! But now the people here have been generous enough to offer us shelter! Offer us Sanctuary! They only ask that we reward that kindness at the many shops and vendors around the town! So go and find a place to rest and fill your bellies and get warm!"
With that, the great flood of people murmured curiously and excitedly as they formed various groups and began to explore the town as the message was carried through the mass of bodies. As the Duchess watched, many group heads came to her.
The scions of the dwarven banking clans and the remnants of the nobility, elvish and human, walked up to join her. As did the heads of the various merchant houses, smithy and artisan guilds. Even Alban pulled Dylan away from running off to fulfill his duty as the leader, and half, of the Artificers Guild. The Great Sage of the tortle enclave grunted as she walked over with the rest of the leaders before sitting down on the cool grass nearby with a relieved sigh.
"What're we ta do now yer Ladyship?" One of the dwarves asked as he ran a bejeweled hand over his golden beard that was woven with emerald imbedded silver bands.
"We do as I stated. We find places to rest and recover from our journey. Tomorrow we will meet again with the leaders of the town and work out the rest."
One of the elves sniffed his hawkish nose as he gazed at the town.
"Are we really to stay in such a place so... pedestrian?
"We aren't really in a position to argue my Lord. If it is not to your liking then you are free to keep walking in hopes of finding someplace more suited to your tastes."
The elf sniffed indignantly but remained where he was. One of the merchants spoke next.
"What should we do then? We have no place to work our trades."
The other merchants and various guild leaders nodded in affirmation.
"For tonight, just find food and shelter. I'm sure that these people will have need of, and greatly appreciate, your work. As I have stated already. Food and shelter first. Everything else will be settled tomorrow."
The leaders all grumbled and murmured but did little else as they split off to find their own places of rest. The Great Sage groaning and grumbling as she forced herself to stand and return to her people. Though the dwarves and Dylan walked over to the Sheriff and Mayor.
"Excuse me lad? What were tha' 'bout a railyard
The Sheriff broke the mutual glaring between him and the Mayor and turned to the stout man.
"The railyard. Its on the north of town. Follow the main road here and take a left at the library. Can't miss it."
"Well thank ye lad. But uhm? What is a railyard
"Well, its a place where trains are stored and maintained, its also where freight from our town is, or was
, shipped out of and to the rest of the country."
The dwarves hummed in understanding.
"One last question lad. What is a train?"
submitted by Necrolancer96
to HFY [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:45 AJ_Gordon [US-IL][H] Keychron Q2, Q4, GMK Space Cadet II, GMK Belafonte, various switches (Oil King, Aqua King, Nixie, Midnight, Flaming Purple), Wrist rests, Kensington Slimblade. New prices [W] Paypal, Local
I'm selling out all my mechanical keyboard stuff.shipping for small items: $5 / for larger items: $10-15.
Keychron Q2- Keychron Q2 Black fully assembled minus switches (= barebone + Keychron keycaps)
- includes extra POM plate (KeyboardKustoms)
- includes KeyboardKustoms poron plate foam, PCB foam, and PE foam
- stabilizers with wires balanced and lubed with BDZ
- used for a year, and still in great condition
- importantly, the hotswap PCB is NEW, UNUSED (if you need, I can send you an extra older PCB with a few broken hotswap sockets, which can be fixed by soldering tools)
- $120 + shipping
Keychron Q4- Keychron Q4 silver barebone
- includes extra Keychron PC plate and gaskets
- TX AP stabilizers (rev 4, 2023). wire balanced and lubed with BDZ. currently one normal stab on the spacebar and four long-pole version on the rest stabs. I will include the remaining sets (a few normal stabs).
- includes KeyboardKustoms poron PE foam- again, the hotswap PCB is NEW, UNUSED (if you want, I can send you an extra older PCB with a few broken hotswap sockets, which can be fixed by soldering tools
- $90 + shipping
OTC Modo Light keycaps- used rarely, about 1-2 weeks- excellent condition- comes in the original package- $60 + shipping
GMK Space Cadet II with PBTfans Keycap Storage Trays
- used about a few months, so shining a bit. But in my opinion, it looks fine due to the space cadet color.
- Novelkey has recently sent me a few replacement keycaps for minor cosmetic issues, which I'll include.
- $90 + shipping
- like new. tested once (used less than 10 mins)
- comes in the original package
- $90+ shipping
Cherry NIXIE switches (lubed & stock 143pcs)
- 87 pcs: film and lubed with Krytox 205G0 (stems) / 12 pcs: lubed with Krytox 205G0 (stems) : (rarely used)
- 44 pcs: stock (never used)
- $70 for the total 143pcs + shipping
Everglide Aqua King switches (lubed) 70pcs
- factory lube removed & stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0 (In my opinion, stock Aqua kings are unusable)
- used about a month
- $50 + shipping
Gateron Oil King switches (lubed) 70pcs
- factory lube removed & stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0
- comes in the original boxes (35 pcs * 2)
- tested once. like new.
- $55 + shipping
Gateron Oil King switches (stock) NEW. 105 pcs- new. unopened.the original boxes (35 pcs * 3)- $55 $50+ shipping
Haimu Midnight switches (lubed & stock) 90pcs
- seems identical to Wuque Studio Morandi switches (which is also manufactured y Haimu)
- 74 pcs: factory lube removed & stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0 / 16 pcs: stock
- used for two months (lubed ones)
- $35+ shipping
TTC Flaming Purple switches (lubed) 90 pcs
- stems and springs lubed with Krytox 205G0
- rarely used (about a week?)
- very nice sounding switches.
- $35 + shipping
Assorted switches- includes New Drop Holy Panda X 35 pcs, Boba U4 (8pcs) and several other switches (including iTTC bluish white silent, TTC ice frozen v2, TTC light cloud v2, TTC Titan heart, TTC Holy Panda)- $15 + shippingHlym Quartz stone wrist rest 60% (from Drop)- used for a month. in great condition- $15 + shippingAcrylic wrist rest 65% (custom made)- still in good condition- $10 + shipping
Wood wrist rest 60% (from Amazon)
- I tried several wrist rest from Amazon, and it was the best among those I tried.
- in great condition.
- $10 + shipping
Wuque Titanium Switch Puller (Prism) & 2-in-1 Aluminum Switch Opener & Geon Plate Support Fork
- all in excellent condition
- $15 + shipping
Kensington Slimblade (modded)
- I hated the original button, so I swapped them all with Kailh silent switches.
- I have owned it for a few years, bur rarely used it.
- $45 + shipping
submitted by AJ_Gordon
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 19:26 Mikasa3108 Anindita's views are up!
2023.06.07 19:10 anvil_jeep Looks like fun times near Key West
2023.06.07 18:58 Fisheboi Will PI front springs fit the P74 without modification?
| || |
I’m replacing the front struts and springs and also the rear shocks on my 2003 P74. I know the Heavy duty rear shocks fit no problem but buying the front strut with spring do I need to get the civilian version or will the PI strut and spring fit? I’m trying to get a stiffer ride. submitted by Fisheboi to CrownVictoria [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:50 Justwonderinif Post Conviction II
< Friday, May 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
- Adnan could have filed for post conviction relief at any time during these past seven years, and did not have to wait ten years. Rabia lied about that.
- According to Rabia, Justin Brown has decided not to subpoena Asia, given her reaction when approached by the PI.
- Attoney Justin Brown files for Post Conviction Relief citing "Ineffective Assistance of Counsel" aka "IAC." This filing contains the first appearance of Asia's letters in the record.
- Syed asks for new trial, claiming trial counsel (Gutierrez), and appellate counsel (Warren Brown) were ineffective:
- 1) Gutierrez failed to establish a timeline disproving State's case
- 2) Gutierrez failed to investigate alibi witness (Asia)
- 3) Gutierrez failed to move for new trial based on Asia's statements
- 4) Gutierrez failed to cross-examine Debbie
- 5) Gutierrez failed to pursue a plea offer
- 6) Gutierrez failed to request a change of venue
- 7) Gutierrez failed to investigate Jay
- 8) In Adnan's appeal brief, Warren Brown failed to include the fact that Waranowitz strayed from his area of expertise, at trial.
- 9) Cumulative Ineffective Assistance of counsel.
- [Four years later, on October 18, and November 18, 2014, Rabia lied to the readers of her blog, writing that Adnan was forced to wait ten years to file for post conviction relief. The truth is the defendant has ten years from the date of conviction to file, but cannot file AFTER 10 years. In her book, Rabia wrote that she and Adnan knew all along that Adnan could file for post conviction relief the day after his appeal was denied in 2003]
- [Rabia also lies about how a 2013 google search led her to Sarah Koenig's coverage of Gutierrez' disbarment. Adnan's May 2010 filing for post conviction relief discusses Sarah Koenig's reporting. This is how Rabia would have become aware of Koenig.]
June 27, 2010
- Adnan has been at Cumberland / Supermax for one year.
No copies of this supplement exist on the internet. July 27, 2010 Summer 2010
- Justin Brown files a Supplement to Adnan's May 28, 2010 Petition for Post Conviction Relief. Cites a 10th point for PCR.
- 10) Sentencing counsel, Charles Dorsey, failed to request that the motion for sentence modification be held in abeyance.
After Syed fired Gutierrez, he was represented by a public defender, Charles Dorsey. Mr. Dorsey filed a Motion for Modification of Sentence. Mr. Syed had just received a sentence of life plus 30 years. Rather than ask the Court to hold that motion in advance and raise it after, up to ten years, which is the common practice when a defendant receives a very long sentence, Mr. Dorsey didn't do that. The court ended up ruling on the Motion for Modification a couple of days after it was filed. And, of course, the motion was denied. So that's our third, ineffective assistance of counsel claim. That he should have handled that differently. - The supplement also included further points Justin Brown wanted to make about Gutierrez's failure to ask for a pleas deal.
Friday, October 15, 2010
- According to transcripts, Justin Brown attempts to subpoena Asia. (This could be the reason for one of the postponements.)
November 29, 2010 Friday, December 20, 2010
- Hae Min Lee 30th birthday
February 28, 2011
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. First postponement.
Saturday, May 21, 2011 June, 2011 Thursday, June 9, 2011 Monday, August 8, 2011
- Adnan has been in jail/prison for twelve years.
Thursday, September 29, 2011
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. Second postponement.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
- Adnan moves to disqualify Kathleen Murphy as counsel for the state.
Thursday, October 20, 2011
- Hae Min Lee 31st birthday
November 27, 2011 January, 2012
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. Third postponement.
Monday, February 6, 2012
- Rabia founds the "Safe Nation Collaborative." Unfortunately, law enforcement has never heard of it.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. Fourth postponement.
- Adnan's motion to disqualify Kathleen Murphy is denied.
- Murphy says she first spoke to Urick about testifying at the PCR in February 2012
February 28, 2012
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. Fifth postponement.
March 21, 2012
- Adnan has been in jail/prison for thirteen years.
Monday, May 21, 2012 Friday, June 15, 2012 July 13, 2012 Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Supreme Court Decisions [Lafler & Frye] re; Defense Attorney's obligation to seek plea deal
Thursday, August 9, 2012
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. Sixth postponement.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
- PCR Hearing scheduled, but postponed. Seventh postponement.
Monday, October 15, 2012
- Transcripts: for Evidentiary Hearing in Post-Conviction Appeal.
- (Shamim's and Rabia's testimony filed and paid for by stop_saying_right after Rabia refused to upload anything but Urick's testimony.)
- Justin Brown opens. He will focus on (3) issues.
- Gutierrez's failure to investigate Asia.
- Gutierrez's failure to pursue a plea offer.
- Dorsey's failure to request that the motion for sentence modification be held in abeyance.
- Kevin Urick testifies:
- Gutierrez never approached him seeking a plea bargain. If he had been approached, there would have been a possibility of a negotiated disposition.
- Asia called him because she was afraid of being forced to testify. She had already made up her mind not to testify when she called Urick. And only called him looking for a way to get out of it.
- Shamim Rahman testifies: Posted and discussed on reddit thanks to SSR.
- Rabia Chaudry testifies: Posted and discussed on reddit thanks to SSR.
Thursday, October 25, 2012
- Hae Min Lee 32nd birthday
February 28, 2013
- Transcripts: for Evidentiary Hearing in Post-Conviction Appeal.
- (Adnan and Meady's testimony filed and paid for by stop_saying_right after Rabia refused to upload anything but Urick's testimony.)
- Adnan Syed testifies. Posted and discussed on reddit thanks for SSR.
- Adnan testifies that he told Dorsey about Asia, but there is no mention of Asia's letters, or giving Dorsey Asia's letters.
- Margaret Meady testifies
- Justin Brown fails to call Andrew Davis, the Private Investigator hired by Flohr and Colbert to investigate the library/track alibi.
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 June 11, 2013 August, 2013
- Adnan has been in jail/prison for fourteen years.
August 12, 2013
- It has been ten months since the October 2012 Hearing for Post Conviction Relief.
- Rabia says she watched the documentary "West of Memphis," looked up reporters who covered Gutierrez's disbarment, and found Sarah Koenig. Rabia hoped that media attention could influence Welch's pending decision, ten months after the hearing.
- Rabia is lying when she talks about this 2013 google search that led her to Sarah Koenig's coverage of Gutierrez' disbarment for the Baltimore Sun. The truth is that Adnan's May 2010 filing for post conviction relief discusses Sarah Koenig and the coverage in the Baltimore Sun. This is how Rabia would have become aware of Koneig. Not via an August 2013 random google search, after watching West of Memphis.
August 29, 2013
- Rabia sends a letter to Sarah Koenig, asking her to take a look at the case. Rabia claims the police and prosecutors knew Adnan was innocent, and Gutierrez threw the case for money. Note here that leading up to Serial, Rabia was convinced that Jay did it, and would have pitched the story, with the carrot of exposing Jay.
August 30, 2013 Late September, 2013
- Rabia hastily sets up an LLC in Maryland, even though she is not licensed to practice law there.
- In anticipation of meeting with Sarah Koenig, Rabia sets up an office at Security Plaza, across the street from Woodlawn High School.
- Rabia wants Sarah to think this has always been her office, and that this is where she works. The truth is Rabia lives and works in DC.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
- Adnan receives a letter from Justin Brown saying that a reporter named Sarah Koenig wanted to do an interview. Justin wrote that he didn't think Sarah would waste time on a story if she didn't believe Adnan was innocent. Adnan receives the first letter from Sarah Koenig, a few days later.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
- By now, Adnan has received an introductory letter from Sarah Koenig. She sent him a pad and pencil and stamps. Adnan writes Sarah Koenig a letter about his story and case. Discussion. - [will update link soon]
- Adnan says he wasn't much bigger than Hae.
- Adnan says that students weren't allowed to use the top parking lot. (several WHSers and Krista have said that students used the top parking lot.)
- Adnan describes the route to the Best Buy but neglects to mention the back way.
- Adnan implies that the October 31 break up was the final break up.
- Adnan says that he and Hae would joke about two women calling him on his cell phone at the same time. (Only we know that Adnan's first, ever cell phone was activated the evening of January 12, and there are no calls on the call log that support this story.)
- Hae Min Lee 33rd birthday
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- Sarah Koenig meets with Chris Flohr to try to get some sense of Adnan's innocence. She tells Flohr that she won't do the story unless Adnan is innocent. Jay as the killer is context for Koenig's work on Serial.
Monday, November 25, 2013
- Adnan receives a reply letter from Sarah Koenig and puts her on his visitor list. Sarah has decided to report on the story.
Monday, December 30, 2013
- Adnan writes Sarah Koenig to thank her for her letter and let her know she is on his visitor list.
January 2, 2014
- Post Conviction Decision written by Justice Martin P. Welch.
Tuesday, January 6, 2014 Mid January, 2014
- Andrew Davis in a single car accident, that proves fatal.
Monday, January 27, 2014
- Koenig says that her first conversation with Adnan took place right after he received Welch's decision. Link to excerpt from first recorded interview
- Asia returns Sarah Koenig's call. Asia tells Sarah that when she was approached by the Defense PI, she "freaked out" and called Urick, who told her Adnan was guilty, so she dodged the attempt to produce her at the PCR.
- Bilal is notified of disciplinary action regarding his dental license, citing un-necessary treatments and overcharging on multiple occasions in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.
Monday, February 17, 2014 Late February, 2014
- Defense files ALA (Applicaton for Leave to Appeal). Adnan's attorneys have to ask for permission to appeal Welch's decision, as there is no guaranteed right to appeal. Defense requests review of two issues:
- 1) Whether Gutierrez was ineffective because she didn't contact/interview Asia
- 2) Whether Gutierrez was ineffective for failing to pursue a plea deal, and telling Adnan she had.
February 28, 2014
- Sarah has met with Deirdre Enright who has agreed to work on Adnan's case.
- Two UVA law school clinics begin work on Adnan's case.
- Rabia says that Sarah reached out to Dierdre on her own. But it's clear that Adnan told Sarah about the Justin Wolfe case and subsequently, Deirdre Enright.
- DNA issue important to law student, Mario
Late February/March 2014
- Adnan has been in jail/prison for fifteen years.
- Justin George of the Baltimore Sun begins helping Sarah Koenig, at Rabia's urging. Rabia wanted a local reporter on the story, too.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014 May 31, 2014 June 4, 2014 July 25, 2014 Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Approximate: Sarah emails Young Lee
- Approximate: Sarah interviews one of the prosecuting attorneys, Kathleen Murphy, for two hours
- Sarah and Dana Chivas visit Woodlawn, and surrounding areas:
- Krista shows them her scrapbook, lets them read Adnan's letters, and see her photos of Hae.
- Sarah and Dana Chivas do the drive test that Adnan asked Sarah to do. Rabia asks to go along. Sarah says no.
- Sarah shows Rabia the Enehey Report from the MPIA file. Rabia had never seen it. Sarah has redacted the name of the author of the report. She has promised the author she wouldn't reveal her name. Later, Rabia would post the report on her blog, and tell the world the name of the woman who wrote the report.
- Rabia says in her book that this report explained why the detectives focused in on Adnan. She leaves out that the report was not written until Adnan had been in jail for six months.
- Rabia dates the report as August 24, 1999, without mentioning that by then, Adnan had been arrested, indicted, and awaiting trial for months. (Later, Rabia would say that Justin Brown had a copy of the report in the police file, but never showed it to her.
- Adnan sends Sarah Koenig two "Price of Tea" charts, and asks her to hold them until the next time they speak. In October, of 2014, Koenig wrote about the subsequent conversation here.
Friday, August 8, 2014
- Sarah and Julie fly to California, two weeks after the original air date for the podcast. Jay wouldn't talk to them on the phone, so they delayed the podcast, and flew to California to blind-side Jay.
Saturday, August 9, 2014
- Sarah and Julie arrive at Jay's house. No one is home. They go away, then come back, for the second time, to walk across his lawn, unannounced.
- Jay said this upset his children.
- During the conversation, Jay refers to himself as a "scoundrel with scruples." Jay wisely doesn't see any upside to letting them record an interview.
August 2014 Wednesday, September 10, 2014
- Sarah Koenig emails Jay, apologizes for blind-siding him and causing upheaval, suggests they have a drink or coffee, and refers to the project she's working on as a documentary, not a podcast. Sarah tells Jay that the upside to doing a taped interview is that he can tell his version. Her message: "I'm going to do a story and talk about you, whether you like it or not."
September 2014 Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Maryland Court of Special Appeals orders the State of Maryland to file a response to the defense's January 27, 2014 "ALA" (Application for Leave to Appeal). Court asks for State's response to the defense's assertion that Adnan asked for a plea, and Gutierrez failed to seek one. Court sets deadline of November 14, 2014 for State's response
Friday, October 3, 2014 Saturday, October 4. 2014 Wednesday, October 8, 2014 Saturday, October 11, 2014 Friday, October 14, 2014 Wedneday, October 15, 2014
- Sarah writes to Rabia that the story will be presented in podcast form, over 12 episodes.
Thursday, October 16, 2014
- Hae Min Lee 34th birthday
Friday, October 17, 2014
- Serial Episode 4: "Inconsistencies" Transcript
- Rabia tweets Jay's last name, and it is picked up on reddit. Pictures of Jay's house are posted on reddit as a result.
- Rabia texts Sarah and says that Redditers "figured out" Jay's last name and posted his Facebook.
Saturday, October 18, 2014 Thursday, October 23, 2014 Friday, October 24, 2014
- Rabia's blog post #2 on Serial. Response to "Inconsistencies"... Rabia reshapes Koenig's narrative. Posted on reddit.
Saturday, October 25, 2014 Monday, October 27, 2014
- Rabia's blog post #3 on Serial. Addresses "Route Talk." Reshaping the narrative for her own ends.
- Rabia writes that after her first few blog posts, she received an uncomfortable call from Koenig who rightly felt that Rabia was interfering with the storytelling. Rabia writes that she wasn't going to let this moment pass, but she agreed not to trump Sarah's show.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Rabia's blog post #4. She is offended at having been called "loosey-goosey"
- Rabia appears on a "google chat" with Pete Rorabaugh.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Rabia's blog post #5 on Serial. Rabia announces that she will be appearing in a "google chat" every Monday with Pete Rorabaugh. and directs her readers to view the "chats."
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Serial Episode 6: "The Case Against Adnan Syed" Transcript
Monday, November 3, 2014
- Rabia's sixth blog post on Serial. Addresses Serial's latest episode as "The worst of it."
Thursday, November 6, 2014
- Google Chat #2 with Pete Rorabaugh
- Bilal signs Department of Health order suspending his license to practice dentistry.
Friday, November 7, 2014 Monday, November 10, 2014
- Serial Episode 7: "The Opposite of the Prosecution" Transcript
Thursday, November 13, 2014 Friday, November 14, 2014 Monday, November 17, 2014 Tuesday, November 18, 2014 Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- Google Chat #3 with Pete Rorabaugh
Thursday, November 20, 2014 Friday, November 21, 2014 Sunday, November 23, 2014 Thursday, November 25, 2014
- Rabia blogs about her first Facebook post on Adnan's case.
Friday, November 26, 2014
- Google Chat #5 with Pete Rorabaugh
Saturday, November 27, 2014
- Rabia blogs re; Thanksgiving and letters of support she's received.
Monday, December 1, 2014
- Rabia uploads Jay's first interview and Jen's interview. They are terrible copies she found in the defense file. Rabia still doesn't have the police investigation MPIA file, that Sarah Koenig has.
Thursday, December 4, 2014 Friday, December 5, 2014
- Google Chat #6 with Pete Rorabaugh
Saturday, December 6, 2014 Sunday, December 7, 2014 Monday, December 8, 2014
- Rabia blogs about how Gutierrez swindled them; posts a video of Shamim.
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
- Rabia blogs about Serial Episode 10; how Muslim kids in the USA hide things like dating from their parents.
- Google Chat #7 with Pete Rorabaugh
Wednesday, December 10, 2014 Thursday, December 11, 2014 Friday, December 12, 2014
- Rabia posts interviews with Chris Flohr and Justin Brown
Saturday, December 13, 2014
- Rabia blogs about how the "Rumors" episode is "Much Ado About Nothing." She has organized a video chat of Adnan's friends to rebut every single one of the rumors.
- Krista creates a FreeAdnan Facebook page.
Monday, December 15, 2014 Thursday, December 18, 2014 Friday, December 19, 2014
- Deirdre and Justin Brown have been giving Adnan conflicting advice about how best to proceed, what to push for and when. On Saturday Adnan finally gave Deirdre the go ahead to file the motion to test DNA. It was an emotional decision for him.
- Adnan Syed: It’s just anything about my case, I want to know it. I don’t want anyone to be able to say “well he didn’t want to know so boom, we went and found out.” No, I want to know. So I called Miss Deirdre and said “Look Miss Deirdre, I wanted you to test things. I’m the one that asked for this. You guys had it sitting for sixteen years and you never tested it. It’s impossible for it to be sitting there for sixteen years and you guys never tested it. So that’s fine, I want it tested... I want to see what it says. There’s nothing about my case that I’m afraid of.
Undated between December 20, 2014 and January 2, 2015 Monday, December 22, 2014 Tuesday, December 23, 2014
- Rabia launches the Adnan Syed Legal Trust on Launchgood.com: Dennis Robinson named Trustee - [Will update link soon]
- Rabia's responds to the final episode of Serial, in her blog and points to Don.
- Deirdre promotes the UVA IP via Time Magazine
- At the 2016 Hearing for Post Conviction Relief, Asia testified that she binge listened to all the episodes at one time.
- At the 2016 Hearing for Post Conviction Relief, Asia testified that she reached out to Justin Brown in "Mid-December 2014."
- At the 2016 Hearing for Post Conviction Relief, Asia testified that Sarah Koenig recommended the attorney that Asia hired, Gary Proctor.
December 28, 2014
- Jay says that he is looking for an interview in which he can control the conditions. He is looking to expose Sarah Koenig for "who she really is."
Saturday, December 28, 2014 Sunday, December 29, 2014
- Rabia posts transcripts in keeping with her "transcripts for donations" advertisement.
December 30, 2014 Friday, January 3, 2015 Saturday, January 4, 2015 Monday, January 6, 2015
- Susan Simpson posts the "previously unpublished" 2003 COSA Denial of Adnan's appeal, and says she filed to obtain this document, but it got water-stained in her mail box while she was out of town. However, this looks "obtained" from Rabia's water damaged documents.
- The Intercept publishes Part I of an Interview with Jay.
Tuesday, January 7, 2015 Saturday, January 10, 2015
- Rabia writes in her blog about Jay's lies.
- Rabia posts Sarah's January 3 email in her blog, saying Sarah tried to trick Adnan into thinking she had Hae's pager number when, she didn't.
- Either this day or the next, Sarah calls Rabia, and is super angry: Sarah said she was mistaken, and that they did have Hae's number.
- Sarah said Rabia's posting a private email made Serial look incompetent.
- According to Rabia's book, Sarah and Rabia engage in a a full on shouting match re: "The Best Defense is a Good Defense."
- Rabia is angry that Sarah only aired the part about Adnan being happy with Gutierrez, when he clearly isn't happy, and has a pending IAC claim against her.
- Rabia told Sarah that what she used in Serial could affect Adnan's case. Sarah replied that the IAC wasn't her problem, and [Serial] used what parts of the interviews they wanted due to "editorial discretion."
- [Note: According to Krista, Hae did have a pager.
- After receiving another $10,000 for Adnan's legal fund, Rabia posts two days of trial testimony.
- Jemima Khan asks her twitter followers to support Adnan's legal fund
Sunday, January 11, 2015 Monday, January 12, 2015
- Susan Simpson begins posting snippets of police files obtained via Sarah Koenig's MPIA request. She got them from Rabia who got them from Sarah.
Tuesday, January 13, 2015
- Rabia speaks at Stanford Law School
- At the 2016 PCR Hearing, Asia testified that she wrote her 2015 affidavit, but asked Gary Proctor and his office to look it over for grammar.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 [Post Conviction III>>]()
- 16th anniversary of Hae Min Lee's death
- Asia signs 2nd affidavit, but it is not yet released to the public.
submitted by Justwonderinif
to adnansyed [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:46 CSGOMatchThreads Vitality vs Imperial / BLAST Premier Spring Final 2023 - Group A Opening Match / Post-Match Discussion
submitted by CSGOMatchThreads
to GlobalOffensive [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:43 figureit0utt Opinions on free CDL training from RaiderExpress in DFW? Offer in comments section.
Looking to get my CDL license and could not find much info on this company.
They offer free training and no contract. What are your opinions on this route to go to?
"For a Limited Time Only we are Offering a $2,500 Sign On Bonus for all of our Students who finish the CDL School and get hired on with the Company! This is a limited time offer, so be sure you're ready to start class as soon as possible to be eligible for the bonus! Ask me for more Details!
We offer a completely free 4-week school here in Fort Worth. You will never be asked to pay back any school tuition. Our 4-week training program is Mon-Fri 7:00AM to 5:00PM. You do not need previous knowledge of the trucking industry or have a current CDL permit before starting with us. During the time you are in school you will get your CDL Permit, train on our automatic Volvo trucks and test for your Class A CDL. Not only is the school free, but we will also pay you during the time that you are in the school. Students are paid a total of $600 during their time in school. Week 1 & Week 2 - Unpaid. Week 3 - $250. Week 4 - $350. We do not contract any of our drivers with the school; so you will never have to pay back any money for the training. However, we only accept applicants who are wanting to work for Raider Express as full-time drivers.
Once you have completed the 4-week training in our CDL School you will complete the onboarding process and officially join the company. You will then start Phase 2 of Training. This will consist of completing 28 days of Over The Road training with one of our experienced Raider Express Trainers. During that 28 day period you will be paid .20/mile for all miles driven on the truck. We will guarantee you a pay of at least $800/week during this time! If you make more than that, that's great! But we will be sure you're getting paid a minimum of $800 during your Over the Road Training.
After the 28 day training period is complete, you will come back to complete a Safety Check. This is a 1-3 day process that will take place here at our facility in Fort Worth, Texas to ensure you are a safe company driver!
Once you complete Safety Check you will then go out as a Solo Driver for Raider Express. You will be making .45/mile base pay. Most of our 1st Year Drivers average $70,000!
We also guarantee that you'll make a minimum of $800/week during your first 4 weeks of solo driving with the company. You'll probably make more than this, but just in case you don't, we want to ensure you're bringing home a decent paycheck as you learn the ropes of driving on your own.
Raider Express is made up of Over the Road Drivers. Our Drivers travel throughout the Midwest Region of the United States. Most of our Drivers are out for 10-14 days at a time and then back home for 2-3 days on average. Majority of the product we haul is refrigerated freight. We haul a mix of Pork, Beef, Produce, Beer, and more. We offer a multitude of bonuses and a competitive tier pay structure. Our Driver Managers work very hard to help ensure you find the perfect balance for family life as well as life Over the Road.
We do partner with a hotel near the training facility for students that are coming from outside of the DFW area. The company will pay for the hotel while you are in the training. Once you have completed the training and begin driving for Raider Express you will pay back the hotel stay at $50.00/week deducted automatically from your check until all hotel debit is paid off. Raider offers full medical benefits for drivers who have been with us for 60 day solo and paid vacation and 401K after one year solo."
submitted by figureit0utt
to Truckers [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:42 Fine_Rub6462 To paint or not to paint?
2023.06.07 18:24 DeadFishCRO [H]Ghostwire Tokyo, Need for Speed Unbound + bundle leftovers , [W] Boltgun, Game offers, paypal (EU)
My IGS rep page: https://old.reddit.com/IGSRep/comments/zipbc1/deadfishcros\_igs\_rep\_page\_numbe
I have: - Ghostwire tokyo - Honey I joined a cult - Eternal Threads - Turbo golf racing - Meeple station - Flashback - Megarace 1 - Megarace 2 - Megarace 3 - The Bluecoats: North & South - Toki - The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante - Founders' Fortune - Hero's hour - Rogue lords - Demon turf - Fallout 1 - Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Othercide - Shady part of me - Scourgebringer - Fobia - St. Dinfna hotel - Five Dates - 11:11 Memories retold - ATOM RPG Trudograd (PC) - Steam Key - Banners of Ruin - Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager - The Last Door: Season 2 - Collector's Edition - Chaos Reborn - Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball - CastleStorm - Horizon Shift - The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Detached VR - Vanishing Realms VR - Swords of Gurrah VR - Tower Tag - The Morrigan - Duet - Fieldrunners - Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes - Kromaia - Flat Heroes - Seasons after Fall - Midnight Protocol - Rustler - Rebel Cops - John Wick Hex - ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) - Deadly Days - Kill It With Fire - Puzzle Agent 2 - Blade Symphony + Soundtrack - Dangerous Golf - Alpha Kimori 1 - Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Super Splatters - Breach & Clear - Worms Blast - Galcon Legends - FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA - Super 3-D Noah's Ark - Torchlight - Blood Knights - Cast of the Seven Godsends - A-Tech Cybernetic - Panoptic - DISCIPLES: LIBERATION - EPIC CHEF - RAILROAD CORPORATION - GOLF GANG - Populus(Origin) - BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - ARMA: Cold War Assault - Awesomenauts Cluck Costume - Frozen Synapse Multiplayer Key - Tower of Guns - Worms - Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - War of the Roses: Kingmaker - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game - Contraption Maker - 140 - Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians - Tulpa - Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY - Abyss Odyssey - Space Run - Pix the Cat - Tiny Troopers - Nuclear Dawn - Inside My Radio - Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage - Darkness Within 1: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder - Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People: Season 1 - Tharsis - Killing Floor - Community Weapon Pack 3 DLC - Killing Floor - Community Weapon Pack 2 DLC - Killing Floor - Community Weapon Pack 1 DLC - Else Heart.Break() - Uurnog Uurnlimited - Void Destroyer - Turmoil - The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy - Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan - Umbrella Corps™ Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack - Lakeview Cabin Collection - DreadOut Soundtrack & Manga DLC - DreadOut: Keepers of The Dark - DreadOut - Infested Planet - Trickster's Arsenal DLC - The Flame in the Flood - The Shrouded Isle - Scanner Sombre - The Elder Scrolls: Legends: 2 Card Packs (Skyrim) 1 Event Ticket 100 Gold 100 Souls - Tormentor X Punisher - Epistory - Typing Chronicles - Mr. Shifty - HIVESWAP: Act 1 - Immortal Planet - The Town of Light - Evergarden - Legacy of Dorn: Herald of Oblivion - Golf With Your Friends - OST - Smoke and Sacrifice - Idle Champions Celeste's Starter Pack - Archangel: Hellfire - Fully Loaded - RAD - Wands (VR) - Paper Beast - State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Soundtrack - Kingdom: New Lands - Cook-Out (VR) - Blaston (VR) - Traffic Jams (VR) - Propagation VR - Co-op - Down The Rabbit Hole (VR) - Strider - Bionic Commando - MIND SCANNERS - Tower of Time - Battle vs Chess - Two Worlds Epic Edition - Septerra Core - KnightShift - Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire - World War II: Panzer Claws - Earth 2150 Trilogy - Earth 2140 - One Finger Death Punch 2 - God’s Trigger - The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia - Do Not Feed the Monkeys - Need for Speed Unbound Origin - Killing Floor 2 Steam CD Key - Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen - Time loader - The Black heart - Lethal League Blaze - Garfield Kart - Astronarch Feel free to offer anything :) My wishlist Soulslikes FPS games rts games action games VR games hades half life alyx deadlink Project nimbus Vr Dungeon knight prodeus deadlink viscerafest praey to the gods the sinking city condemed criminal origins halo wars space hulk tactics time carnage vr dead effect 2 vr the mages tale neverinth bloody spell lost ember the falconer project freedom heroes of anhiliated empires subnautica omensight definitive edition icey vampire the masquarade redemption gun club vr shadow legend vr nier automata hades remnant form the ashes dlc ultra age ender lilies: quietus of the knights vigil the longest night tomrented souls terminator resistance the riftbreaker remorse the list blacktail songs of conquest grime into the radius VR blade and sorcery
submitted by DeadFishCRO
to indiegameswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:22 DeadFishCRO [H]Ghostwire Tokyo, Need for Speed Unbound + bundle leftovers , [W] Boltgun, Game offers, paypal (EU)
submitted by DeadFishCRO
to GameTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:20 pudhing NY TAKERS WAITING FOR LOCATION EMAIL: Here's whats still available
ALBANY: Empire State Plaza Convention Center and Albany Capital Center BRONX (NEW YORK CITY): Fordham University Rosehill Campus Lombardi Center Fieldhouse BUFFALO: Buffalo-Niagara Convention Center
LONG ISLAND: Long Island Marriott Hotel in Uniondale, Nassau County MANHATTAN (NEW YORK CITY): Armory Track and Field Center in Upper Manhattan SARATOGA SPRINGS: Saratoga Springs City Center WHITE PLAINS: New York State Judicial Institute and Pace Law School in White Plains
submitted by pudhing
to barexam [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:16 TarbusCavarus [RF] Uncle Jim
As the end of autumn approached, the chill of morning and evening began to cut through like a hunting knife. Through the tanker's windshield, the driver could see a woman wearing a knitted scarf and a blanket on her shoulders. She had sat down in the middle of the road and was howling long and heart-wrenching like a lament. Passers-by looked at her with horror, surprise, or contempt. When a lady in a fur coat approached her to inquire, the unfortunate woman began to roll on the ground, thrashing about like a rolling log heading down the valley, and screaming with even greater force and deeper sorrow, so loud that it could be heard all the way to the shire, after which she stopped in a sob, crying quietly like the water of a lowland spring. She was Uncle Jim's eldest daughter.
Mr. and Mrs. Axelton were two retirees with charitable souls. They had the sign of charity burning on the soles of their dusty, second-hand shoes, laced up with shoelaces they got from the thrift store. They brought a bag of beans for the dog, bananas for the children, bread, bologna, and mustard for the homeless - lost souls from the outskirts of the city. They entered the basement of an abandoned building through labyrinthine paths surrounded by plywood and wrought iron fences. The building was marked with a red dot.
Around an improvised brick stove, illegally connected to the neighbourhood’s electricity network, sat Uncle Jim, Melissa, the children, and Baxter, opening cans of food received from a philanthropic organization. Baxter was a small mongrel with blue-blooded hunting dog lineage, who always hovered around Jim and helped him beg. Mrs. Axelton felt more compassion for the dog than for the family without a penny.
Jim spent his days in front of the Metropolitan Cathedral with Googie Gums, Mr. Blondey, Fane Fairfax, and Tane Cuthbert. They lived as best they could. On the drier days, they humbly lined up behind the priests, praying for them to give them something from the charity box. In the evenings, they opened a cheap two-litter bottle of beer, played backgammon, talked about the fate of the country, football, and the apocalypse.
One spring afternoon, a benevolent gentleman took Jim aside, treated him royally, and offered him an impossible-to-refuse deal. He handed him two thousand five hundred lei in cash, for which all he had to do was sign some blank documents. At that time, it was a good sum of money. Jim thought that luck had fallen upon him like a huge wheel of cheese, so he immediately accepted, without hesitation. With the money, he bought new clothes for Melissa, notebooks for the children, food, and drink in abundance.
At the beginning of the summer, a conflict erupted with Mr. Axelton over such an absurd issue that it would make customers of the "Tancredi Kingsley Jr." brewery doubt the honesty of the storyteller. Mrs. Axelton, a sensitive and volunteer person, was involved in a campaign to save stray dogs who, without the dedication of people like her, would have ended up in miserable shelters on the outskirts of the city. Those who were up for adoption were taken off the streets, washed, vaccinated, and sent to their new owners.
Jane, a neighbour from the ghetto, had told Jim one evening while gossiping on the roadside that significant profits could be made from selling animals. Therefore, seeing the strange pensioner walking through the neighbourhood week after week taking care of stray dogs, the idea arose in his mind that these actions could only have mercantile and hidden purposes, from which he was unfairly excluded from sharing the profits.
Despite Axelton's explanation, treating him to a sausage roll and a coffee from the vending machine, Jim remained unchanged in his opinions, considering his neighbour guilty of greed. When he saw him coming out of the building or on his way to the grocery store, he shouted at him from the other side of the street to demand an explanation and followed him grumpily like an unhappy landlord who had not been paid rent for a long time. He had become a real nuisance on the head of our unfortunate citizen, who now found himself forced to make unimaginable detours from the exit of the building to the bus station just to avoid the annoying neighbour with whom he did not want to continue the confrontation.
Fortunately, an unexpected twist of fate spared Mr. Axelton from a steep climb up the confrontation ladder when Jim was unexpectedly summoned to the station by a local police officer. It turns out he had signed a mortgage without any collateral which he had no chance of repaying in this lifetime. He was charged with fraud and sent to the White Gate prison for five years. No one visited him. When he was released, after two and a half years of serving, he limped and had only a few teeth left in his mouth. It was as if he had aged ten years.
Meanwhile, Melissa had coupled up with Fane and had a child with him. They moved together to the Hopeless Heights, a neighbourhood built specifically for needy people, and Jim's children were sent to an orphanage. Baxter was taken in by a kind-hearted nobleman who loved animals and owned a seafood restaurant, entrusting him to a mute maid who walked him around the blocks three times a day. Sometimes, on summer days, dressed in a bathrobe and a pair of flip-flops, Sir. Hatchet Jenkins would come out with two other small dogs as big as cats who walked swaying like wind-up toys. He walked the streets like a traveling circus performer, but if anyone dared to mock him, he became so furious that he turned into a steam boiler, blowing heat through his nostrils and obscenities at his enemy, threatening to punch them, showing them the cane he would strike his heels with.
Uncle Jim first moved in front of St. Nicholas Church, where Father Murphy O'Malley served. He was a small man, always carrying a leather briefcase like a spy movie security agent, had a carefully groomed moustache, a gold watch and ring, and patent leather shoes. Everyone said he had the gift. He came to church in a luxury car. When he opened the door, he was greeted by a multitude of beggars, some of whom had come from neighbouring quarters, trying to kiss his hand and ask for coins. Jim didn't last long there, the competition was too high.
Lately, he had been experiencing more frequent headaches. He walked with a cane down the narrow street, swaying in the wind like a turnip pulled from the ground. I didn't think he would last much longer, but Uncle Jim had a survival instinct that most mortals lack. He stopped first at Mr. Axelton's, with whom he had made amends in the meantime, and asked for a pair of boots for the snowy weather and a packet of aspirin for his headache. He found an old fur hat with ears that had been thrown away and drank a cup of mulled wine, given as charity for the souls of the dead. Then, he found shelter in a cave under the ruins of an abandoned manor.
In the morning, he emerged from the ground like a contemporary Lazarus and sat next to the all-night convenience store near the Agriculture Department. On his way out, the kindest customers would always leave him something: a roll, a coin with the king's face on it, half a salami stick, a pair of socks, a cube of melted cheese, or a bottle of curdled milk. He had a yellow plastic bag in which he loaded all of his products. In the evening, when he returned to his lair, it was always full of wonders.
When spring arrived, Jim began to bloom like snowdrops. His teeth grew anew, made of copper, his hair turned green like grass, his eyes started to distinguish details with the precision of an eagle, his skin became as smooth as that of young boys, his arms became steel, his forehead raised, his thoughts became clear, and his vision became as clear as that of great wise men. It was rumoured that he was making so much money that he could move to a hotel. The last time I saw him was on a foggy April morning. He got into a taxi and disappeared into the smoke of history.
submitted by TarbusCavarus
to shortstories [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:14 MightBeneficial3302 Element79 Holds Solid Assets Returning Gold & Silver Ore (CSE:ELEM, OTC:ELMGF, FSE: 7YS)
| || | submitted by MightBeneficial3302 to Stocks_Picks [link] [comments]
https://preview.redd.it/1mmq3poqam4b1.png?width=972&format=png&auto=webp&s=d59623a6b4090d4ab3cfc06ceb7d5e21cf1180d8 Element79 Gold (CSE:ELEM, OTC:ELMGF, FSE: 7YS)
is a dedicated company that specializes in exploring and acquiring mining properties rich in precious metals. Element79 Gold has two primary areas of emphasis. The first is the Lucero mine, situated in Arequipa, Peru, known for its historical gold and silver production and high-grade reserves. The second focal point is the Maverick Springs Project, the company’s flagship venture located in the renowned gold mining district of northeastern Nevada, USA. Element79’s Lucero & Maverick
Element79 Gold (CSE:ELEM, OTC:ELMGF, FSE: 7YS) is primarily focused on two key assets. The first one is Lucero, a high-grade gold and silver mine located in Arequipa, Peru, which has previously been productive. The company’s objective is to develop a maiden resource estimate for Lucero and revive its production in the near future. https://preview.redd.it/23gknuu9bm4b1.png?width=704&format=png&auto=webp&s=6d7b38a6060016a05441e4f878868308637b122d
The second core property is the Maverick Springs Project, situated in the renowned gold mining district of northeastern Nevada, USA, between Elko and White Pine Counties. Maverick Springs is the flagship project of Element79 Gold. It currently hosts a 43–101-compliant, pit-constrained mineral resource estimate, which indicates an inferred resource of 3.71 million ounces of gold equivalent (“AuEq”) at a grade of 0.92 g/t AuEq (0.34 g/t Au and 43.4 g/t Ag). This estimate was calculated as of October 19, 2022. Lucero High-Grade Gold & Silver Mine
Lucero, previously known as the Shila mine, was acquired by ELEM on June 28, 2022. It had a rich history of production, with its last active year being 2005, yielding an impressive average rate of 19.0g/t AuEq. Lucero consistently produced over 40,000 ounces of AuEq annually during its prime.
Evaluations conducted by ELEM during their site visits in 2022 and throughout 2023 have revealed assay results that align with the historical production figures. These results showcase significant quantities of not only gold but also silver, lead, manganese, and copper. Lucero exhibits a promising mineral profile with diverse mineralization. https://preview.redd.it/l0ntui2xam4b1.png?width=443&format=png&auto=webp&s=31ec9df0342216be15c059578fcd1db97fdd6c75
Presently, Lucero is permitted for a daily extraction of 350 tons of ore. The project is awaiting the completion of a friendly social contract, which is expected to be finalized in 2023. This contract will help foster positive relationships with the local community and stakeholders.
A historical 43–101 report has outlined the presence of 74 high-grade veins at the surface of Lucero. Additionally, there is a notable high-sulphidation area that holds considerable potential for a gold-oxide porphyry deposit. These findings indicate the possibility of further exploration and development of Lucero’s mineral resources.
Overall, Lucero stands as an exciting asset in ELEM’s portfolio, with its rich production history, promising assay results, and the potential for significant mineral deposits. “The most recent batch of 21 assay results from the March 2023 underground sampling program on the Apacheta Zone of the Lucero project revealed exceptionally high-grade gold and silver mineralization, up to 11.7 ounces per ton gold and 247 ounces per ton silver, further validating the potential for a significant high-grade future operation.” James Tworek, CEO of Element79 Gold. https://preview.redd.it/xzhhp9ltem4b1.png?width=927&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac022b7a0997eff63d141f11fe77eea30a8538d2 The Maverick Springs Project
The Maverick Springs Project spans roughly 4,800 acres and encompasses 247 unpatented claims that stretch across the borders of Elko County and White Pine County. It is situated in close proximity to the Carlin Trend, an extensive gold deposit belt that measures around 5 miles in width and 40 miles in length. The Carlin Trend is globally renowned as one of the most lucrative gold mining districts, surpassing all other mining districts in the United States in terms of gold production.
For the upcoming years of 2023 and 2024, the company’s work plans involve revisiting the 48,000 meters of core samples obtained from previous drilling activities. Additionally, they will conduct sampling, trenching, and shallow drilling at various locations within the project area. The work also includes metallurgical studies to assess the characteristics of the mineral deposits. Furthermore, the company is considering the possibility of utilizing LiDAR and Magnetic Resonance techniques for further analysis. https://preview.redd.it/75md1vpzam4b1.png?width=977&format=png&auto=webp&s=0fe3d770bfcbb8163c9cb4b6682d28e7438a26fe Element79’s Financials
Element79 Gold has confirmed that it has recently utilized intermittent draws from its Crescita Equity Investment Facility to fund operational capital, strengthen its balance sheet, and support exploration work. The total amount drawn from the facility during this period is $1,250,500, and in exchange, the company issued a total of 22,700,000 shares.
Until May 5, 2025, Element79 Gold still has the option to access additional funds from the Crescita Equity Investment Facility. The remaining available funds for drawdown amount to $3,579,500, subject to the company’s discretion.
Element79 has recently announced the sale of two properties located in the gold mining district of northeastern Nevada, US, which are part of its Battle Mountain Portfolio. These properties, known as the Long Peak Project and the Stargo Project, will be sold to a subsidiary of Centra Mining Ltd
According to the agreement between Element79 and Centra, Centra will acquire all of Element79 Gold’s interests and obligations related to the Long Peak Project and the Stargo Project. In return, Centra will pay a total consideration of CAD 1,000,000. This payment will be made by issuing an aggregate of 2,500,000 common shares of Centra, with each share valued at CAD 0.40.
The transaction is expected to be completed on or before June 30, 2023, pending regulatory approval. What You Should Remember About Element79 Gold (CSE:ELEM, OTC:ELMGF, FSE: 7YS)
● Lucero has a rich production history, abundant gold, silver, lead, manganese, and copper. Daily extraction permits allow 350 tons of ore.
● Lucero’s recent underground sampling program revealed high-grade gold and silver, up to 11.7 ounces per ton gold and 247 ounces per ton silver. These results confirm the potential for a significant future operation;
● In 2023 and 2024, the company has outlined its work plans to focus on reevaluating the extensive collection of core samples obtained from prior drilling endeavors conducted on the Maverick project. These samples amount to a total of 48,000 meters and will be a key area of investigation for the company’s ongoing activities;
● Utilizing its Crescita Equity Investment Facility, Element79 Gold drew $1,250,500 to fund operations and exploration, issuing 22,700,000 shares. They have $3,579,500 available for drawdown until May 5, 2025. A private placement offering of unsecured convertible note units aims to raise up to CA$500,000;
2023.06.07 18:12 Darkage911 [US-GA] [H] Brutal60, WK Kage, Suisei65, Tomo PC Plate, Milan Alu Plate, 75% O-ring, Stems; Switches (L+F): SP-Star Melon, Red Jacket 2.0, Black Jacket, NyPOM Unga, NyPOM Yellow, NyPOM Joe, MX Red, MX Red RGB, Razer Yellow, Razer Orange, Cobalt POM, Obsidian Pro V2, Glorious Lynx, Blaecks [W] Paypal
- Please comment and send a DM (not a chat invite) if interested in any item!
- Shipping is $10 (USPS Priority Mail) for normal items, $17 for more oversized items, and $23 for big boxes, and the listed price does not include shipping.
- I will use Paypal to send an invoice.
- I am only shipping in the US.
- I am willing to bundle things together for a discount. In addition, we can negotiate prices. I would prefer these be used by someone than sit in my house!
- I can take more pictures & provide sound tests if requested!
|Name ||Price ||Condition & Contents |
|Built Green WKL Brutal60 || |$200 $190 |Second owner. Built once. Built with WT60-D Weird Flex PCB, L+F Gateron Milky Blacks on FR4 half-plate, tuned Durock V2 Stabilizers. Will come with Aifei 9009 ABS keycaps as well. It will be shipped in a carrying case. Currently, force-broken and has poly-fill. PM me if you would like a sound test. |
|Bluish Pink Hand Engineering x Monokei WK Hotswap Kage || |$430 $420 |First owner. Built once. Comes with hot-swap PCB, PP and PC plate, and tuned Cherry clip-in Stabilizers. It will be shipped in the original Kaban case and include a 30A Graveshift TKL o-ring. Force-broken and has stabilizer pads on the PCB. Minor light streaks on bottom case are not noticeable when built and a small crack in USB-C metal enclosure, but functions properly (aesthetic damage only). |
|Baby Blue Top & Silver Bottom Kibou Millmaxed (3305-1) || |$900 $850 |First owner. Built once. Comes with millmaxed PCB (3305-1), PP and Aluminum plate, and tuned Gateron Clear Stabilizers. It will be shipped in the original case. Has force-break applied. Please look at the imgur album for more details. |
Switches (L+F and some SS)
|Name ||Price ||Description |
|TGR Tomo PC (Frost White) Plate || |$15 $10 |Used. It has the usual marks where the top mount screws were. Selling for $35 under MSRP |
|Maker Milan Aluminum Plate || |$20 $15 |Never used. Compatible with KBD8X MKII. |
|75% O-ring ||$3 alone or Free with any larger purchase ||1x 65A O-ring from Graveshift |
|x19 KNC Keys Unga Bunga Stems ||Free with any purchase ||Leftover from the frankenswitches. |
|x110 Thic Thock JX Stems ||$10 ||Never used. |
|3 Plate Forks ||Free with any purchase ||From P3D |
|x2 Wire Keycap Pullers ||Free with any purchase ||Just looking to give these away to people that need them! |
|Name ||Price ||Modifications |
|x110 SP-Star Melons || |$65 $60 |Lubed, filmed, and SS to 62g Durock springs |
|x68 KNC Keys Red Jackets 2.0 || |$45 $40 |Lubed and no films. |
|x90 KNC Keys Black Jackets || |$80 $75 |Lubed and filmed |
|x110 NyPOM Ungas || |$75 $70 |MM Switch Nylon Top + MM Switch POM Bottom + KNC Unga Bunga Stems; Lubed, filmed, and SS to Wuque CL635 Springs |
|x91 NyPOM Ungas || |$55 $50 |MM Switch Nylon Top + MM Switch POM Bottom + KNC Unga Bunga Stems; Lubed, filmed, and SS to Wuque CL635 Springs |
|x95 NyPOM Yellows || |$60 $55 |MM Switch Nylon Top + MM Switch POM Bottom + Gateron Milky Yellow Stems; Lubed, filmed, and SS to Wuque CL635 Springs |
|x90 NyPOM Yellows || |$55 $50 |MM Switch Nylon Top + MM Switch POM Bottom + Gateron Milky Yellow Stems; Lubed, filmed, and SS to Wuque CL635 Springs |
|x39 NyPOM Joes || |$15 $10 |MM Switch Nylon Top + MM Switch POM Bottom + KNC Average Joe Stems; Lubed, filmed, and SS to Wuque CL635 Springs |
|5 Packs of x104 3-pin Cherry MX Reds || |$95 $85 each |Harvested from Corsair Keyboard. Desoldered cleanly with Hakko FR-301 and confirmed to work in Hotswap PCBs. Lubed, Deskey filmed, and SS to 62g TX XL springs |
|x104 3-pin Cherry MX Reds RGB || |$95 $85 |Harvested from Corsair Keyboard. Desoldered cleanly with Hakko FR-301 and confirmed to work in Hotswap PCBs. Lubed, Deskey filmed, and SS to 62g TX XL springs |
|x87 Greetech x Razer Oranges (Tactile) || |$65 $60 |Harvested from Razer Keyboard. Desoldered cleanly with Hakko FR-301 and confirmed to work in Hotswap PCBs. Lubed, Deskey filmed, and SS to 62g TX XL springs |
|x87 Greetech x Razer Yellows (Linear) || |$65 $60 |Harvested from Razer Keyboard. Desoldered cleanly with Hakko FR-301 and confirmed to work in Hotswap PCBs. Lubed, Deskey filmed, and SS to 62g TX XL springs |
|x80 Cobalt POM Linears || |$60 $55 |Desoldered cleanly with Hakko FR-301 and confirmed to work in Hotswap PCBs. Lubed and filmed |
|x72 43 Studio Obsidian Pro V2s || |$50 $45 |Lubed and filmed |
|x72 Glorious Lynx Linears || |$65 $60 |Lubed and filmed |
|x72 AEBoards Blaeck Linears || |$65 $60 |Lubed and filmed |
Thanks for your time!
submitted by Darkage911
to mechmarket [link] [comments]
2023.06.07 18:11 OhioanVlogs Why is the Indonesian Air Force in Tennessee right now?