Restaurants in willow glen san jose
2020.09.27 08:50 pter0dactyll WillowGlenSJ
Please join WillowGlen where we can all use one subreddit!
2013.04.22 00:38 Xeuton Online Meeting Place for residents of Willow Glen
Willow Glen is a small neighborhood in San Jose, CA. /WillowGlen is a place for residents to meet and talk about whatever they like! Whether you’ve been here forever, just moved here, or thinking of moving here- everyone is welcome. Let’s be neighborly!
2013.08.24 08:48 skopem Costa Rica Travel and Tourism
A great place to share your Costa Rica travel stories that will contribute to this collection of advice for those traveling to Costa Rica. From tips on the top spots to see, best adventure tours to take, where to stay and eat, best beaches and towns, etc. We'll also post and discuss Costa Rica events and breaking news on Costa Rica tourism, information on surfing in Costa Rica and more.
2023.06.02 00:46 Empty-Ice-8190 #@.NBA Finals 2023 Game << (Miami vs Denver)>> @reddit
Watch Live Stream #@NBA Miami vs Denver Finals - Game 1 live stream Online Free_OnThe Heat vs. Nuggets live stream is on ABC and ESPN3 at 8:30 p.m. ET / 5:30 p.m. PT on Thursday (June
If you've already cut the cord and don't have a cable package? With the right pick from our best cable TV alternatives, you'll be able to watch it and all of the NBA playoff games. ABC is also on FuboTV, which offers quad-box and
Instead, you consider Sling TV, one of the best streaming services, which has TNT. For future NBA playoff live streams, ABC games will simulcast on ESPN3, which is available through Sling Orange. ABC is also available in select markets for Sling Blue. Those markets are Chicago (WLS), Fresno (KFSN), Houston (KTRK), Los Angeles (KABC), New York (WABC), Philadelphia (WPVI), Raleigh-Durham (WTVD) and San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose (KGO). All but Fresno, Houston and Raleigh will pay $5 more per month for ABC in either Sling Blue or Sling Orange & Blue.
Sling is 50% off for the first month making it a perfect place to watch all of the NBA playoffs. Sling Orange also gets you ESPN, and its Sports Extra pack gets you NBA TV.
Of course, you can also watch the games on the more expensive services, such as YouTube TV ($73 per month), Hulu + Live TV ($70 per month) and DirecTV Stream ($75 per month).
ABC can be pulled down with one of the best TV antennas.
submitted by Empty-Ice-8190
to UFC4 [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:35 nuwavboy Joined the club!
| || |
1994 black Miata! 218k was given it free by a friend I had given a Mazda, MPV to at the beginning of the pandemic. It is rough, but I picked it up. In Northern California, got new tires, new brakes all around and had all the fluids changed and drove it 400 miles down to southern California without skipping a beat. It was sitting in the San Jose sun uncovered in the driveway for 10 years, so the paint is pretty faded and baked. Hoping to bring it back to some sort of glory slowly. submitted by nuwavboy to Miata [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:25 LeftyThoughts Looking for a specific donut
No judgment here! Cravings can be specific, and I'll do my best to help you find the donut you're looking for. While it may require a bit of exploration, there are several donut shops in and around San Jose where you might be able to find a creme-filled maple glazed bar or long john. Here are a few places to consider:
Psycho Donuts: Located in Campbell, Psycho Donuts is known for its creative and unique donut flavors. While they have a rotating menu, they often offer a variety of filled donuts. They might have a maple-glazed creme-filled option available.
Happy Donuts: With multiple locations in San Jose, Happy Donuts is a local favorite. They have a wide selection of donuts, including filled varieties. While maple glaze might not always be available, they often have regular glaze options with various fillings.
Stan's Donut Shop: Situated in Santa Clara, Stan's Donut Shop has been serving delicious donuts since 1959. They offer classic flavors and a variety of filled donuts. While they don't specialize in maple-glazed options, they might have regular glaze with creme filling.
Chuck's Donuts: Located in Santa Clara, Chuck's Donuts is a family-owned shop that has been serving tasty donuts for decades. They have a range of donut flavors, including filled varieties. Check with them to see if they have maple-glazed creme-filled options available.
Psycho Donuts (San Jose): There is also another Psycho Donuts location in San Jose, on South Bascom Avenue. Similar to the Campbell location, they offer unique and creative donut flavors, so it's worth checking if they have a maple-glazed creme-filled option.
Remember to check their operating hours and availability, as flavors can vary by day. It's also a good idea to call ahead and inquire about the specific donut you're looking for, as it might not be a regular item on their menu. Happy donut hunting, and I hope you satisfy your sweet tooth!
submitted by LeftyThoughts
to u/LeftyThoughts [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:22 Djmines San Fran babey
Anybody have any good restaurant recommendation in San Francisco? Or is all good? Gonna be there for about a week. Gonna be around fishermans wharf but looking to go all over. Thanks!
submitted by Djmines
to redscarepod [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:10 Belcher4President Critique My New Grad Resume!
2023.06.02 00:07 newmusicrls Beatport Tech House Top 100 June 2023
- ESSEL – Sweat (Extended Mix) 05:04 127bpm Ebm
- Vintage Culture – Rock The Casbah (Extended Mix) 04:04 128bpm Am
- Aluna, Chris Lake – Beggin’ (Extended Mix) 05:28 126bpm Eb
- Biscits – Don’t Stop (Original Mix) 05:04 127bpm Dbm
- MK, Dom Dolla – Rhyme Dust (Extended) 05:30 128bpm G
- Westend, Noizu, No/Me – Push To Start (feat. No/Me) (Original Mix) 05:31 128bpm Ebm
- Joshwa – Magalenha (Extended Mix) 06:30 128bpm Am
- Kevin McKay – Get Busy (Extended Mix) 05:12 126bpm Fm
- Superchumbo, Ben Sterling – All Over My Body (feat. Superchumbo) (Original Mix) 06:36 126bpm E
- Matroda – Throw Your Hands (Original Mix) 04:34 126bpm Ebm
- Westend – Maracuya (Extended Mix) 05:37 126bpm D
- CID, Sage Armstrong – The Function (Extended Mix) 05:32 127bpm Gm
- Audio Bullys, Michael Bibi, KinAhau – Different Side (Original Mix) 05:32 128bpm C
- Mau P – Gimme That Bounce (Original Mix) 05:21 126bpm Eb
- Vintage Culture, Meca, Bhaskar, The Vic – Tina (Extended) 05:34 128bpm F
- Junior Jack, Juliet Sikora, Flo MRZDK – Thrill Me (Extended Mix) 06:02 128bpm Gm
- Loco Dice, VLTRA (IT), Francis De Simone – Flowcito (Original Mix) 06:30 129bpm Bm
- Bootie Brown, Tame Impala, Gorillaz – New Gold (feat. Tame Impala and Bootie Brown) (Dom Dolla Remix Extended) 06:03 127bpm Em
- Kevin McKay, Pupa Nas T, Denise Belfon – Work (Extended Mix) 05:48 128bpm Ebm
- Camille Doe – Alright (Extended Mix) 06:33 128bpm D
- Manda Moor – Picante (Original Mix) 05:44 131bpm Abm
- TECH IT DEEP – Maria Maria (Extended Mix) 06:09 128bpm Dm
- Matroda, Dino DZ – Saturday Love (Original Mix) 04:06 125bpm F
- El Chuape, Hugel, Ryan Arnold – Pa Lante (Extended Mix) 04:21 126bpm Am
- Truth x Lies – Dos Gardenias (Original Mix) 04:56 127bpm Em
- Dimitri Vegas, Steve Aoki, Chapter & Verse – Friends (Extended Mix) 04:20 127bpm Am
- Bruno Furlan – Bongoloco (Original Mix) 04:48 128bpm Gbm
- FISHER (OZ) – Yeah The Girls (feat. MERYLL) (Extended Mix) 06:21 126bpm Ebm
- Damelo – Afters (Extended Mix) 05:28 130bpm Fm
- R3WIRE, NuKey – Transition (Extended Mix) 05:05 126bpm G
- Jack Orley – BUM! (Extended Mix) 04:45 128bpm Em
- White Sheep, Curol – Vamos a Bailar (Original Mix) 05:56 124bpm Am
- James Haskell – Check It Out (Extended Mix) 06:10 126bpm Gbm
- Chris Lake, Aatig – In The Yuma (feat. Aatig) (Extended Mix) 06:06 126bpm B
- AKA AKA, Artenvielfalt – Let Me Show You (Extended Mix) 04:33 128bpm A
- TOBEHONEST – Conga (Original Mix) 06:48 127bpm Cm
- Jose De Mara – To My Beat (Extended Mix) 05:34 128bpm A
- David Amo, Julio Navas, Gustavo Bravetti, Tony Romera – Raw (Tony Romera Extended Mix) 05:00 128bpm F
- Joshwa – Bass Go Boom (Original Mix) 06:28 129bpm Am
- Kim English, Schak – Moving All Around (Jumpin’) (John Summit Remix) 05:33 128bpm Bbm
- Merk & Kremont, Hugel, Lirico En La Casa – Marianela (Que Pasa) (Extended Mix) 04:07 124bpm C
- Craze, Black V Neck – Ride That Thang (Original Mix) 05:15 128bpm B
- Dom Dolla, Clementine Douglas – Miracle Maker (Extended Mix) 06:04 128bpm Bb
- Matt Sassari, SoShy – Back To This feat. SoShy (Extended Mix) 05:09 126bpm Abm
- Jerome Robins, Sinner & James – You’re Not Alone (Sinner & James Remix) 06:09 130bpm Gm
- Nolek – Con Todo (Extended Mix) 04:44 125bpm Db
- Mau P – Drugs From Amsterdam (Original Mix) 05:23 125bpm Eb
- Loco Dice, VLTRA (IT), Francis De Simone – Flowcito (Loco Dice Remix) 06:04 129bpm Bm
- BLOND:ISH, Nfasis, Hugel – Tra Tra (Extended Mix) 05:25 124bpm Fm
- MK, Dom Dolla – Rhyme Dust (Nic Fanciulli Extended Remix) 06:46 128bpm Bm
- Majestic, Sara Sukkha – Dance All Night feat. Sara Sukkha (Extended Mix) 04:42 126bpm Am
- Prophecy, Crusy – Pills (Extended Mix) 06:05 124bpm A
- Green Velvet, Chris Lake – Deceiver (VIP) (Extended Mix) 06:28 124bpm Em
- Siege – Rhymes (Extended Mix) 06:08 128bpm Db
- Italobros – Shopper (Original Mix) 06:18 127bpm Cm
- Cassi – Request (Original Mix) 06:43 129bpm D
- Devotionz – Tattoo (Extended Mix) 06:11 125bpm Ebm
- Mosby, Ric Waves, Freenzy Music, Jhonny Weezy – Takoflow feat. Mosby feat. Ric Waves feat. Jhonny Weezy (Original Mix) 05:42 129bpm Dbm
- Shiba San, AYAREZ – Twist It (Extended Mix) 04:50 126bpm Ebm
- Hugel, Westend, Cumbiafrica – Aguila feat. Cumbiafrica (Original Mix) 05:05 125bpm Gbm
- Noizu – Lost (Extended Mix) 05:03 128bpm Fm
- Raffa FL – Ritmo (HUGEL Extended Edit) 05:34 124bpm G
- Lil Wayne, SIDEPIECE – A Milli (SIDEPIECE Extended Mix) 03:30 128bpm Ab
- Sergio Mendes, Simon Fava, Yvvan Back – Magalenha feat. Sergio Mendes (Extended Mix) 04:51 126bpm D
- FISHER (OZ) – Losing It (Extended) 06:40 125bpm G
- Paul Johnson, Airwolf Paradise – Only Man (feat. Paul Johnson) (Original Mix) 05:31 128bpm Bm
- John Summit – La Danza (Extended Mix) 05:39 126bpm Dbm
- Marshall Jefferson, Solardo – Move Your Body (Extended Mix) 06:13 125bpm Em
- Beltran (BR) – Smack Yo’ (Original Mix) 05:06 127bpm G
- Mihalis Safras, Yvan Genkins – Las Solteras (Extended Mix) 05:15 132bpm Db
- TWENTY SIX – Stan (Extended Mix) 05:01 129bpm Ebm
- Wax Motif – Telugu Tech (Extended Mix) 04:48 130bpm Dbm
- Andruss, Fatboi – Agáchalo (Original Mix) 05:26 130bpm Em
- Chico Rose, Dot N Life – Trankilo (Extended Mix) 04:45 128bpm Gbm
- The Martinez Brothers, Tokischa – Kilo (Beltran Remix) 07:04 130bpm Db
- Danny Leblack, Saul Antolin – El Desorden (Extended Mix) 06:43 126bpm Dm
- DJ Snake, Wade, Nooran Sisters – Guddi Riddim (Extended Mix) 04:18 128bpm Abm
- Wax Motif, Riordan – La Samba (Original Mix) 04:27 130bpm Gm
- Ollie BC – Red Mercedes (Original Mix) 05:30 128bpm Bbm
- Seb Zito – Lights Down (Extended Mix) 05:40 130bpm G
- Martin Ikin, The Melody Men – Feel The Same (Extended Mix) 05:32 128bpm Abm
- RSquared – Kind of Lady (Original Mix) 06:07 126bpm Ebm
- CVMPANILE, Draxx (ITA) – WTF (Extended Mix) 05:00 128bpm Bm
- Sam Curran – Twilight On The Terrace (Original Mix) 06:08 128bpm B
- Joshwa – Supersonic (Original Mix) 06:35 129bpm A
- illusionize, NightFunk, EVEL!N – Body Shake (Original Mix) 05:48 127bpm Em
- Andruss, Lowderz – Dum Dum (Extended Mix) 05:29 130bpm Bbm
- ESSEL – Lennon (Extended Mix) 05:17 128bpm Gb
- Matt Sassari – Give It To Me (Full Vocal Mix – Extended) 05:39 126bpm Abm
- TOBEHONEST – Baila (Original Mix) 05:34 129bpm C
- Ferreck Dawn, The Melody Men – Vibe With It (feat. The Melody Men) (Extended Mix) 05:29 125bpm Abm
- Tom Santa – Rainfall (Praise You) (Extended Mix) 04:46 128bpm Gm
- Shaf Huse – Pacosó (Original Mix) 06:35 129bpm Dbm
- Plastic Robots – Tell Me Something (Original Mix) 05:30 125bpm Abm
- Mason Collective – A Little Affection (Extended Mix) 05:50 126bpm Dm
- Biscits – House All The Time (Extended Mix) 05:16 127bpm Fm
- BLOND:ISH, Amadou & Mariam, Francis Mercier – Sete (Original Mix) 06:35 125bpm Gbm
- The Martinez Brothers, Rema, GORDO (US) – Rizzla feat. Rema (Mochakk Remix) 05:21 129bpm Gm
- Jen Payne, Kastelo, Aaron Pfeiffer – Black & Yellow (Extended Mix) 05:21 126bpm Gm
- Roxe – Smack (Extended Mix) 05:15 128bpm D
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]
2023.06.02 00:03 grownmars Where’s the good food at?
I’ll be in San Francisco for two days. What’s your go to restaurants?
submitted by grownmars
to sanfrancisco [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:48 floatingwithin 40 [M4F] #SanJose, CA - any younger girls want bare sex or breeding with an older guy?
I'm an older guy who is very sensual and knows how to touch you just right. I'm a clean guy looking for a girl who likes bareback and I'd like someone a lot younger than me. There's a special attraction we have through our age gap. Cumming inside you will help us build a connection. Although I'm a busy dad I think we can still have a relationship, or at least an FWB. It feels better to follow your instincts and do things the natural way even though you might get pregnant. Once in a while I think we should just forget about condoms so we can feel each other skin on skin. I'd love to meet up regularly and have an FWB if we enjoy our first time together. San Jose or Palo Alto would be a good place to meet for now.
submitted by floatingwithin
to AgeGapPersonals [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:41 LamarcusAldrige1234 Trying to make sense of the scheduling announcements so far for the first 3 Saturdays of the college football season
|Time ||FOX ||FS1 ||BTN ||CBS ||CBSSN ||NBC |
|Early Day ||COL @ TCU ||USU @ IOWA ||FRESNO @ PUR || ||BGSU @ LIBERTY || |
|Late Day ||RICE @ TEXAS ||BUF @ WISC ||TOW @ UMD ||OH ST @ IU ||USF @ WKU ||TEN ST @ ND |
|Early Night || ||UTSA @ HOU ||TOL @ ILL ||TTU @ WYO ||WSU @ CSU ||WVU @ PSU |
|Late Night || ||SHSU @ BYU || || ||ID ST @ SDSU || |
|Time ||ABC ||ESPN ||ESPNU ||SECN ||ACCN ||P12N |
|Early Day ||UVA vs TENN ||ARK ST @ OKLA ||LA TECH @ SMU ||BALL @ UK ||NIU @ BC || |
|Late Day ||BOISE @ WASH ||UMASS @ AUB ||CAL @ UNT ||SE LA @ MISS ST ||WOF @ PITT ||POR ST @ ORE |
|Early Night ||UNC vs SC ||UNM @ TX AM ||S. ALA @ TULANE ||MTSU @ BAMA ||ODU @ VT ||NEV @ USC |
|Late Night || ||CC @ UCLA || || || ||N. AZ @ AZ |
- This is just the Saturday schedule. It does not include the multitude of games scheduled on that Thursday, Friday, Sunday, or Monday.
- Some of the biggest games being broadcast outside of Saturday include: Nebraska @ Minnesota, Florida @ Utah, Kent State @ UCF, Louisville vs. Georgia Tech, Northwestern @ Rutgers, Oregon State @ San Jose State, LSU vs. Florida State, and Clemson @ Duke
- There are more streaming only games now than ever before. Every SEC team going forward has to have 1 game on ESPN+, and Peacock has the exclusive rights to 8 Big 10 home games plus 1 Notre Dame game a season.
- The first Saturday sees streaming exclusive games like: ECU @ Michigan, Mercer @ Ole Miss, UNI @ Iowa State, Colgate @ Syracuse, West Carolina @ Arkansas, UT Martin @ Georgia, Southeast Missouri @ Kansas State, Eastern Kentucky @ Cincinnati, Texas State @ Baylor, and Central Arkansas @ Oklahoma State.
- A big reason why so many of these games are going to streaming in Week 1 is that ESPN2 will only be broadcasting the US Open during this weekend.
- CBS is going to have an insane schedule this year. They are balancing the SEC's #1 games for the final season with 7 Big 10 games across the season, as well as the Mountain West's #1 games as well. This in-between year might create a big of confusion and less consistency in 2023 as to what games are where. Week 2
|Time ||FOX ||FS1 ||BTN ||CBS ||CBSSN ||NBC |
|Early Day ||NEB @ COL ||TROY @ KSU ||YT ST @ OH ST || ||DEL ST @ ARMY || |
|Late Day ||IOWA @ ISU || ||RICH @ MSU / UTEP @ NW ||UNLV @ MICH ||WAG @ NAVY || |
|Early Night ||ORE @ TTU ||UCF @ BOISE ||TEMP @ RUT / EMU @ MINN ||UCLA @ SDSU ||AFA @ SHSU ||CHAR @ UMD |
|Late Night ||STAN @ USC ||OK ST @ AZ ST || || || || |
|Time ||ABC ||ESPN ||ESPN2 ||ESPNU ||SECN ||ACCN ||P12N |
|Early Day ||ND @ NC ST ||UTAH @ BAY ||PUR @ VT ||JMU @ UVA ||BALL @ UGA ||VAN @ WF || |
|Late Day ||TX AM @ MIA || ||MISS @ TUL || ||KNT ST @ ARK ||C-SO @ CLEM || |
|Early Night ||WIC @ WSU ||TEX @ BAMA || ||MCN @ FLA ||AZ @ MS ST ||APP @ UNC ||TULSA @ UW |
|Late Night || ||AUB @ CAL || || || ||S-MISS @ FSU ||UCD @ OR ST |
- Streaming exclusive games this week include: Delaware @ Penn State, Holy Cross @ Boston College, SC State @ Georgia Tech, Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky, SMU @ Oklahoma, Duquesne @ West Virginia, Lafayette @ Duke, Middle Tennessee @ Missouri, Grambling State @ LSU, Furman @ South Carolina, Nicholls State @ TCU, Southern Utah @ BYU, and Austin Peay @ Tennessee
- ESPN's late afternoon Saturday window is booked by the Women's US Open Final
- There are still a few games which do not have times set including: Illinois @ Kansas, Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh, Western Michigan @ Syracuse and Houston @ Rice. You would assume a few of those end up in the open ESPN2/ESPNU slots. There is also a slot reserved for a game on ESPN Friday Night that has yet to be filled. Week 3
|Time ||FOX ||FS1 ||BTN ||CBS ||CBSSN ||NBC |
|Early Day ||PSU @ ILL ||N DAK @ BOISE ||GA SOU @ WISC / LOU vs IND || ||LIBERTY @ BUFF || |
|Late Day ||WKU @ OH ST ||SDSU @ OR ST ||VT @ RUT / WMU @ IOWA ||S CAR @ UGA ||FIU @ UCONN || |
|Early Night ||TCU @ HOU ||NIU @ NEB ||BGSU @ MICH || ||VAN @ UNLV ||SYR @ PUR |
|Late Night || ||FRESNO @ AZ ST || || ||KAN @ NEV || |
|Time ||ABC ||ESPN ||ESPN2 ||ESPNU ||SECN ||ACCN ||P12N |
|Early Day ||FSU @ BC ||LSU @ MS ST ||ISU @ OH / WF @ ODU ||ISU @ OH / WF @ ODU ||KSU @ MIZZ || ||WEB ST @ UTAH |
|Late Day ||BAMA @ USF ||OU @ TULSA / MINN @ UNC ||OU @ TULSA / MINN @ UNC ||TUL @ S-MISS ||ULM @ TX AM ||NW @ DUKE ||ID @ CAL / N. COL @ WSU / UNCC @ UCLA |
|Early Night ||PITT @ WVU ||TENN @ FLA ||BYU @ ARK ||AKR @ UK ||GT @ MISS ||FAU @ CLEM ||HAW @ ORE / SAC @ STAN |
|Late Night || ||COL ST @ COL || || || || ||UTEP @ AZ |
- Streaming exclusive games this week include: Washington @ Michigan State, LIU @ Baylor, South Alabama @ Oklahoma State, Tarleton State @ Texas Tech, Samford @ Auburn, Miami (Ohio) @ Cincinnati, and Villanova @ UCF.
- The only game which has yet to have a time announced is VMI @ NC State, which likely could fill in the early window on ACC Network.
- Wyoming @ Texas is being broadcast on the Longhorn Network
submitted by LamarcusAldrige1234
to CFB [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:34 Ill-Ad5982 lesbians in san jose area
this might be a long shot but… are there any lesbians/queer people that are in their early 20s around the san jose area in california? i’m going to be there for an internship this summer but i’m really nervous because i don’t have any friends! i’d love to meet some new people. i’m 21.
also happy pride :)
submitted by Ill-Ad5982
to actuallesbians [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:30 maturewasp33 Where can I find some red acorns?
Got into a conversation with an Indian girl I am interested in, about the most extreme dowries she’s heard of. As a joke she said she would ask for an red acorn from Yosemite.
Now I certainly don’t have the time today bring back an acorn but if I had more time this weekend I would. Aside from lack of time this weekend I also don’t have the car to use so limited to walking or maybe Ubering around our hotel in Santa Clara. I’m trying to fulfill this not so serious “dowry”. Where could I possibly find some red acorns in San Jose/Santa Clara? Is there a street or park that has a lot of oak trees here?
This is a serious inquiry lol please help!
*cross posted on the Santa Clara Reddit page
submitted by maturewasp33
to SanJose [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:18 flowinginside 40 [M4F] #SanJose, CA - want bareback sex? let me fill you up
I'm looking for a girl who wants to have bareback sex. I'd love to just be able to fill you up everytime. Natural sex feels so much better and turns me on. If you feel the same way and want to try it, I'm an easygoing guy but sensual and passionate in the bedroom. I can meet in San Jose or Palo Alto.
submitted by flowinginside
to sjr4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 23:06 profsyg In Time in San Jose - June 8th
2023.06.01 22:42 flowinginside 40 [M4F] #PaloAlto, CA - want to get intimate with an older dad and let him breed you?
If you can't find a guy your age who will give you a baby, maybe you need an older man. I'm a dad already so it might happen. I want sex that's raw, real, and natural, not just for pleasure. Let's put the condoms away so we can have a deeper connection, and maybe you'll get pregnant. I'm mostly white but it doesn't matter what race you are. If you're in the south bay between San Jose and Palo Alto, let's try to meet up.
submitted by flowinginside
to AgeGapPersonals [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:42 honestly_i_dont_even Options: Sacramento CA, or Pittsburgh PA?
Hi all! First time posting here, hopefully we can get some advice. I'm so sorry for the ranty long post!
My SO and I both moved around a ton in our lives and we're both exhausted from it because we can't seem to find a place to settle down at and afford to continue living there. I make roughly $59k/yr, she makes $48k/yr give or take. We also honestly really hate California. She grew up in the Bay area, I grew up near Philly.
My SO and I are debating moving out of our current city (San Jose, CA) due to cost of living being unaffordable even with dual income. Almost all apartments here don't allow animals, tend to be $2500+ a month not including utilities or pet deposits, and we're just basically priced out of the area.
We were debating Sacramento, CA where we can rent a decent place with a yard and garage for roughly $1700 - which we can afford - but she'll need to switch jobs regardless of where we move, and I work remotely so that's less an issue for me. Problem with Sacramento is that we need to earn 3x the income, and if we move, she loses her job. Meaning we will just barely not qualify for a place. We could settle temporarily somewhere cheaper for a year, but moving again will exhaust us I think..
Second option is Pittsburgh, PA. Way more affordable, and I grew up in PA so I'm a little more familiar with how everything works versus here where I got an extreme culture shock when I initially moved here. The cost of living is cheaper, and since I work remotely, I can actually qualify for the rent requirements in PA. The people are generally nicer, areas tend to be quieter, but maybe I'm extremely biased.
Could anyone put their inputs in on either areas? Any advice on how to make the right choice?
TL;DR: Wanna move, either to Sacramento or Pittsburgh. We're both kind of over the type of interactions we have in California - and I low-key really miss my home state and diverse weathecheaper living. Is Pittsburgh a good option, or should we move to Sacramento?
submitted by honestly_i_dont_even
to moving [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:38 ktasay Wk 14 Power Ranking Avg. from 17 sites
Wk 14 covers match day 15 and does not include midweek games on May 31st. Freeborg Power Index will be dropped next week if there is no update from that list. Methdology, sites used and bias as well as link to full data is in the source article
|Wk 13 Pos ||Wk 14 Pos ||Team ||Wk 13 avg ||Wk 14 avg ||St. Dev ||2023 Avg ||Wk Best ||Wk Worst |
|1 ||1 ||Los Angeles (FC) ||1.21 ||1.47 ||0.51 ||1.4 ||1 ||2 |
|2 ||2 ||Cincinnati ||1.93 ||1.87 ||1.7 ||4.07 ||1 ||8 |
|3 ||3 ||Nashville ||3.79 ||3.47 ||0.94 ||6.55 ||1 ||5 |
|5 ||4 ||Philadelphia ||5.21 ||4.6 ||1.77 ||8.48 ||2 ||8 |
|6 ||5 ||St. Louis ||5.93 ||4.93 ||1.98 ||19.75 ||2 ||10 |
|7 ||6 ||Seattle ||6.86 ||6.4 ||2.03 ||4.57 ||4 ||12 |
|4 ||7 ||New England ||5.07 ||6.47 ||1.7 ||5.91 ||4 ||9 |
|8 ||8 ||Dallas ||8.71 ||8.73 ||2.52 ||10.93 ||6 ||16 |
|10 ||9 ||Atlanta ||9.5 ||9.2 ||4.42 ||8.23 ||6 ||26 |
|9 ||10 ||Columbus ||9 ||11.33 ||3.84 ||10.81 ||5 ||18 |
|11 ||11 ||Orlando ||13.43 ||13 ||3.25 ||14.75 ||9 ||21 |
|14 ||12 ||San Jose ||14.07 ||13.2 ||3.3 ||15.25 ||10 ||23 |
|16 ||13 ||Minnesota ||14.93 ||15.13 ||3.97 ||12.85 ||10 ||27 |
|13 ||14 ||New York City ||13.86 ||15.6 ||4.93 ||11.17 ||7 ||24 |
|14 ||14 ||Vancouver ||14.07 ||15.6 ||3.89 ||18.75 ||8 ||22 |
|12 ||16 ||D.C. ||13.71 ||15.87 ||4.77 ||20.84 ||9 ||28 |
|19 ||17 ||Houston ||18.79 ||15.93 ||4.39 ||18.65 ||9 ||23 |
|21 ||18 ||Charlotte ||20.36 ||17.93 ||4.36 ||23.76 ||10 ||24 |
|17 ||19 ||New York (RB) ||18.14 ||18.6 ||5.06 ||17.32 ||7 ||26 |
|22 ||20 ||Chicago ||21.14 ||19.2 ||4.31 ||20.3 ||12 ||29 |
|24 ||21 ||Montreal ||22.79 ||20.4 ||5.87 ||22.68 ||4 ||29 |
|18 ||22 ||Portland ||18.29 ||21.2 ||3.76 ||19.19 ||11 ||26 |
|20 ||23 ||Austin ||19.71 ||21.33 ||3.8 ||17.51 ||13 ||27 |
|26 ||24 ||Toronto ||24.86 ||23.53 ||4.59 ||19.75 ||13 ||29 |
|25 ||25 ||Salt Lake ||24.29 ||23.6 ||4.11 ||22.4 ||12 ||28 |
|28 ||26 ||Kansas City ||27.14 ||24.53 ||2.74 ||24.25 ||19 ||29 |
|23 ||27 ||Miami ||22.21 ||25.07 ||2.09 ||19.28 ||21 ||28 |
|27 ||28 ||Colorado ||26.86 ||27.6 ||2.57 ||24.56 ||18 ||29 |
|29 ||29 ||Los Angeles (Gal) ||27.36 ||28.13 ||1.71 ||21.58 ||24 ||29 |
- Highest Standard Deviation: CF Montreal 5.87
- Lowest Standard Deviation: Los Angeles FC 0.51
- Biggest Rise: Charlotte, Minnesota, Montreal up 3
- Biggest Fall: D.C., Miami, Portland down 4
submitted by ktasay
to MLS [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:37 deedougie Bay FC NWSL team video hints club may play in San Jose and San Francisco
2023.06.01 22:26 Extension_Net_9535 Moving to San Jose, CA. Single person offered $120k. Is it good enough?
Got an offer for a role in San Jose and offered $120K. I am a single person. Would like to rent an apartment and keep a car to move around. I eat out a lot but don’t go to any fancy places. Usually grab subway or chipotle or things around that budget. Will $120K be enough for live a comfy life? Thanks in advance!
submitted by Extension_Net_9535
to immigration [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:24 FoodieLoverForver What are the best Indian restaurants in the Bay Area?
The Bay Area is home to a vibrant and diverse Indian food scene, with numerous restaurants offering authentic and delicious Indian cuisine. While it's challenging to pinpoint the absolute best Indian restaurant in the region, here are some highly regarded establishments known for their exceptional Indian food:
Dosa : Dosa is a popular restaurant with locations in San Francisco and Oakland. They specialize in South Indian cuisine and are known for their flavorful dosas (rice and lentil crepes), as well as other traditional South Indian dishes.
Amber India: Amber India has multiple locations in the Bay Area, including San Francisco and Mountain View. They offer a contemporary twist on Indian cuisine, with a menu featuring a wide range of dishes from various regions of India.
Udupi Palace: Udupi Palace is a vegetarian Indian restaurant located in Berkeley. They specialize in South Indian vegetarian cuisine, serving dishes like dosas, uttapams, curries, and thalis.
Vik's Chaat Corner: Located in Berkeley, Vik's Chaat Corner is a popular spot for Indian street food and chaat. They offer a variety of flavorful snacks and street-style dishes, including samosas, bhel puri, and various chaat items.
Curry Up Now:Curry Up Now is a fast-casual Indian restaurant with multiple locations in the Bay Area. They serve a fusion of Indian and Mexican flavors, offering items like burritos filled with Indian-inspired ingredients, as well as traditional Indian dishes.
These are just a few examples of highly regarded Indian restaurants in the Bay Area. The region is known for its diverse and high-quality Indian food offerings, so exploring different neighborhoods and trying out various restaurants will provide you with a wide range of culinary experiences.
submitted by FoodieLoverForver
to u/FoodieLoverForver [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:23 FoodieLoverForver What restaurants in California are cheap and good to eat at?
California offers a wide range of dining options, including many affordable restaurants that serve delicious food. Here are a few recommendations for good, reasonably priced restaurants in California:
In-N-Out Burger is a beloved fast-food chain that originated in California. They are known for their fresh and customizable burgers, hand-cut fries, and milkshakes.
Taqueria La Cumbre:
Located in San Francisco's Mission District, Taqueria La Cumbre is a popular taqueria that offers tasty and affordable Mexican food. They are known for their generously sized burritos and flavorful tacos.
The Hat is a casual eatery in Southern California that specializes in pastrami sandwiches and chili cheese fries. They offer hearty, satisfying meals at an affordable price.
Porto's Bakery & Cafe
: With multiple locations in Southern California, Porto's Bakery & Cafe is a popular spot for Cuban pastries, sandwiches, and other baked goods. They offer a wide selection of affordable and delicious options.
Located in Los Angeles' Little Tokyo, Sushi Gen is a well-known sushi restaurant that offers high-quality sushi at reasonable prices. They are known for their fresh fish and traditional sushi preparations.
Tacos El Gordo
: Tacos El Gordo is a popular Mexican street food-style restaurant with locations in San Diego and Las Vegas. They specialize in authentic tacos and other Mexican dishes, offering tasty food at affordable prices.
These are just a few examples of affordable restaurants in California. It's always a good idea to check reviews, menus, and prices to ensure they align with your budget and preferences. Additionally, exploring local food trucks, ethnic eateries, and small family-owned restaurants can often lead to great, affordable dining experiences.
submitted by FoodieLoverForver
to u/FoodieLoverForver [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:13 jwegan How to get higher upload speeds?
I'm located in the Bay Area near San Jose, CA. My current plan is the Performance Pro Internet Plan and it says it is 1000MB down/5 MB up and I have a Netgear CM500 modem.
I'm happy with the download speed, but I would really like to improve my upload speed. Doing a speed test I'm getting ~4MB/s so the plan is delivering what it says it will, but searching through support/threads I'm not sure how I can change the plan to get a higher upload speed if I'm not happy with the upload speed of the current plan. On the Xfinity website when I try an look at upgrading my plan, I only see download speeds listed new plans I don't see an upload speeds listed at all. I don't have a specific number in mind, but I would like to get it more in the 10MB-100MB upload speed range.
I have a few questions:
1) Are there any changes I can make to my current plan to improve my upload speed without changing my modem?
2) If I rent the xFi gateway and stay on my current plan, will that improve my upload speed?
3) Is there a new third-party modem I can buy (ex: Netgear CM2000) that would give me get a better upload speed?
submitted by jwegan
to Comcast_Xfinity [link] [comments]
2023.06.01 22:04 Ok_Butterscotch_9683 35 [M4M] #Redwood City and San Jose - FWB Search
Looking to form a FwB that meets daily/weekly. Down to be a tops oral provider but ultimate goal is to have a top/cock I can count on to fuck me (and fuck hard hopefully).
I live in Redwood City and work in San Jose. If you are a top that wants a dedicated/safe FWB between those areas - please hit me up and be down to swap face/cock/body.
My goal is to find a married top that wants to meet as often as possible to:
A. Get sucked off while standing - I love to suck while on my knees, your hands on my head pushing your cock all the way in. B. Get sucked off laying down/sitting - I love to suck while you sit, having me bury my face in your crotch and having you tell me when to suck yours balls and dick C. Having you fuck my face/throat - I ultimately love getting my face/throat fucked and fucked hard and long. Especially love to hang my head over a bed so that you can really fuck my face until you blow a load. D. The biggest goal is to have a top that I can trust enough to fuck my super nice ass.
Me: 5’10 white/Latino masc gay married bottom 210 7.5”c - cannot hit but down to travel and meet in car that has enough space for you to throat fuck me in
submitted by Ok_Butterscotch_9683
to SFr4r [link] [comments]